Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they broke apart Jimmy said, "Jeanie, I've been working outside all day. I stink, let me get a shower."

She laughed, "Bullshit, I'm in the mood for a sweaty, stinky man with a hard cock." She rutted her crotch against his swollen cock, "Looks like I found the perfect man. Get out of those shorts and come fuck me ... I really need some hard dick!"

Jimmy grinned and began unbuckling his shorts. Before they hit the ground Jeanie bent over the arm of the sofa and spread her legs opening her swollen pussy. In seconds he'd stepped out of his boots, pulled off the t-shirt and kicked his shorts aside.

Walking toward her the scent of her ripe arousal filled his nostrils. He stepped up behind her placing his big cockhead against the back of her pussy. Feeling her wetness he pushed in an inch and then pulled back before pushing all the way in burying himself balls deep in her swampy pussy. When his balls swung forward and banged against her pelvis she grunted her satisfaction.

The only sounds to be heard were deep grunts and moans as he slammed into her over and over. He felt like he'd found paradise in her silken tunnel as he channeled all of the day's excitement into his cock. Jimmy lasted a long time; Jeanie came twice after he leaned down taking her swollen nipples between his fingers softly pinching and twisting.

Finally he leaned back grasping a silky soft butt cheek in each hand burying himself deep within as he blasted ropes of red hot baby batter. When he'd exhausted himself he lay softly on her back and kissed her shoulders and neck.

After a minute or two she pushed back against him, "Let me up ya' big bastard," she said with love in her voice.

He stood on weak legs and stepped back; Jeanie slipped down on her knees and sucked his soft yet still swollen cock into her mouth sucking lustily. A little later she pulled her head back allowing his soft cock to slap gently against his leg.

She grinned up at him, "I love your big cock Jimmy; I even love it when it's soaked in cum and sweat," she growled, "So fuckin' tasty!"

Suddenly she got to her feet slapping a hand between her legs, "Shit, you must have cum a quart. I'm about to drip cum on your momma's carpet. Come on sweaty boy!"

Stepping onto the kitchen tile she grabbed his hand and led them to the bathroom where she got directly in the big tub, "Get in with me sweetie, let's get a bath."

After a hot shower where they cleaned each other carefully including all of their respective cracks and crevices, they dried and brushed, finally kissing very gently. Jimmy turned to leave the bathroom when he said, "Have you eaten?"

Jean grinned, "Just you honey."

Jimmy laughed, "As tasty as I must be; I'm thinking real food. I put some hamburger to thaw in the fridge this morning; how about a burger?"

"Sounds great to me," she said.

Jim busied himself seasoning the ground meat, making large patties and putting them on to fry. He quickly sliced fresh tomatoes, pulled off a few lettuce leafs, and started to slice a large red onion when he stopped.

"Jeanie ... onion?"

"You know I love onion," she said. "Will you still kiss me?"

He laughed, "I'd kiss you even if you ate the whole thing."

He sliced two thick slices and sprinkled salt and pepper over everything. Next he popped sourdough bread in the toaster and took mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise from the fridge.

When the bread was ready he slathered two slices with lots of mayo, layered on lettuce, onion and tomato. On the other two slices he lightly spread ketchup on one and mustard on the other before adding the veggies.

When he finished he looked at Jean, "OK?"

"You remembered," she said with a smile before leaning down and kissing his cock. "I'll have more rewards for you later."

He laughed taking a burger from the pan and carefully placing it on the slice of ketchup covered bread. He placed the combo on a plate, scattered a handful of crisp chips beside it with a dill pickle spear.

He spun around and placed the finished plate before his pretty, naked Aunt Jean, "There you go madam!" He did the same with his mayo dressed burger and sat it next to her before popping up to take 2 beers from the fridge, "Sorry, I nearly forgot." Jean simply grinned around a mouthful of hot burger.

Jean was a gentle eater, one bite at a time, chewed carefully and then another; Jim was more of a power eater, chomp, chomp, swallow, repeat. This meant that he finished in half the time of his Aunt. He sat back and watched her eat.

Watching her large breasts move and sway as she ate he felt a stirring in his loins; he was struck by the fact that just a handful of weeks ago he was a virgin. Naked girls and their wonderful pussies were only a dream. Sitting here naked in the kitchen seemed an insane idea, yet here he was and there she was.

Jean took a bite of her pickle after sucking it seductively. In response Jimmy slid his chair back a little, spread his legs and took his soft cock in hand. She grinned at him while she crunched her pickle; he grinned at her as he tilted the chair back and began slowly stroking his cock.

"Easy big boy," she said with a grin. "We have to rest for 30 minutes after eating."

He grinned back, "Sure, no problem." He looked at the kitchen clock suddenly, "Where are the girls?"

"Sleep over with Sophie's kids; I can stay the night if you like ..."

"Oh yes ma'am, I like," he said

When she finished she rose and gathered up the dishes placing them in the sink, "I'll wash if you dry," she said.

Together they tidied up the kitchen and holding hands they walked to the bedroom. They had a very good night ... a very, very good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mary Kate Murphy sat in her summer dorm room watching her roommate sleep. The girl had arrived for the special summer orientation program nearly a week late. Apparently there'd been some sort of problem at home and she was delayed. Her name was Mai Su Chang, she was from Singapore and she was not pretty nor was she ugly, she was simply plain.

Mai was quite tall for a Chinese girl, nearly 5'10" with straight black hair and a slender figure with a square face. Still, Mary Kate found something about her alluring, not that they'd had much chance to talk. She stumbled in the door an hour ago, dumped her luggage, stuck out her hand and said, "Hey, I'm Mai; man I am wrecked ... gotta sleep."

Seconds later Mai stripped off her clothing, grabbed a sheet from the waiting pile and fell onto her bed. Mary Kate didn't know what to think; at the very least this was pretty strange behavior. What she knew about Mai she got from Mai's welcome pack that she'd thrown on the desk when she arrived. It had her name, her home town and the name of the school she'd graduated from - The Girls Special School of Singapore.

After she'd begun snoring softly, Mary Kate had carefully picked up her clothing, hung it over the back of the desk chair and laid her undergarments in the chair seat. Her outer garments were a burgundy school jacket and grey skirt, a white blouse with a small grey neck bow and plain, everyday white panties and bra. Her shoes were black slip-ons and the stockings were grey. Everything was traditional and simple but Mai; she seemed to be none of those things.

Mary Kate read quietly until 9:00 and decided to shower and go to bed early. So far the summer orientation had been fun, the other students were interesting and from all over. Although she'd had secret reservations, she was really enjoying the experience. Plus, Mary Kate had learned something about herself that she'd never suspected.

Mary Kate Murphy was an exhibitionist. She'd only accepted this conclusion after reading several articles in the school library. Both the articles and definitions clearly said that "the exhibitionist is a person whose behavior is intended to attract attention to him or herself, often resulting in sexual excitement."

She had begun to wonder after her night with Jimmy when she shown herself to her mother and father and then experienced a powerful rush of heat and excitement. Then the morning after her father had taken advantage of her at the motel she'd stayed naked after her shower flaunting her body in front of her father. She didn't want to admit it then, and it was hard to now, but she'd felt that same hot rush then. So much so she'd gotten quite wet which she masked with anger and coldness toward her father; of course, her anger was more than merited but still.

Her dorm was one of the older one's on campus dating to the 1940's, it did not have private bathrooms. Communal baths and toilets were located at the end of the hall. The first evening she wore a light robe to the showers, on the way she noticed several of the girls wearing only a towel around their waist. It was a little shocking at first but also exciting. She found herself even more excited while showering with the other girls.

Afterwards in her room as she lotioned and powered her naked body she decided her large pear shaped breasts were the best looking breasts of all the girls and her amazing red bush seemed to catch lots of eyes. While she'd never thought of comparing herself in that way, she was proud of her body. The thought gave her a hot rush that led to a long session with the handle of her hairbrush; and as always "Hairy the Hairbrush Handle" delivered a lovely orgasm.

The next morning she walked to the toilet naked with a towel over her shoulder. Her dark red hair, light skin, large swaying breasts topped with stubby red nipples and lush red bush drew many admiring glances. At no time did she attempt to cover herself, she became so excited that she could feel her heart beat in her ears. Once back in her room, she fingered herself to another nice cum. She loved the freedom to do as she chose in the privacy of her room although she'd begun to fantasize about being watched while she pleasured herself.

Now her roommate was here. Looking at Mai's bare bottom while she slept Mary Kate decided not to change a thing; she would be naked anytime she chose. Smiling to herself she stripped out of her t-shirt and shorts, slipped on flip-flops, tossed a towel over her shoulder and took the slow leisurely walk to the showers. She'd become so comfortable being naked she even stopped to chat with a few of her new friends on the way; her nipples were so hard.

After her shower, back in the room she lotioned and powered, turned off the light and lay down; but her urges would not leave her alone. She rose quietly and retrieved Hairy from her purse. Once comfortably in bed she spread her legs and began to make love to herself. When she felt sufficiently wet she began working Hairy's inches in and out of her steamy red hole.

It was then that she felt a warm hand on her thigh, "Would you like some help with that?"

Mai's voice was soft and hot, "You have wonderful breasts Mary Kate, may I kiss them? Mary Kate was so surprised that she froze. Then she felt Mai's soft hands caressing her breasts, toying with her hard nipples and then her lips gently sucking. After a few minutes she felt the girl's hot breath on her pubes.

The mattress moved and creaked as Mai crawled on the bed, her knees gently pushed Mary Kate's legs apart. She said, "Your pussy smells so good I simply must have a taste." With that she slid her arms under Mary Kate's thighs spreading them wider; she pulled Hairy out of her hot hole tossing him aside. Mary Kate heard Hairy fall to the floor and then she felt a warm wet tongue slip up and down her slit before diving into her cunt. It only took a minute for her to crest and explode in a juicy orgasm.

After her heart slowed and her breath returned, she realized that Mai was lying on top of her.

Mai's slender body felt like a soft thick blanket, warm and comforting. She wrapped her arms around her giving her a firm hug. When Mai felt Mary Kate's hug fading she worked her way up and kissed her on the lips, a soft sweet kiss.

"I hope you don't mind me helping," Mai said. "I learned to love pussy at my school and as we are roommates perhaps we can give pleasure to one another."

"I've never done that sort of thing," Mary Kate said quietly.

"Don't worry, I will teach you. But tonight I am very tired, let's sleep," Mai said snuggling against her new friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was just before 7 am when Jim woke the next morning; Jeanie was sleeping quietly beside him with her hip nestled against his. His mind wandered through a list of things to do; specifically he needed to pour the foundation at Alice's place, he would pick-up a handful of supplies after he hooked up the mixer to the truck. Then there was Leslie White, he needed to go by and see if she was home and be sure everything was to her satisfaction.

Thinking of Leslie his cock began to grow and he had the most vivid image of her mouth around his cockhead while she sucked in her special way. If he was older or she was younger he thought he might try to lure her away from her husband. Of course it was a bullshit idea, she was rich and he was poor, but it still tantalized him. Just then he felt a warm hand wrap itself around his swollen cock.

"Thinking of me sweetie," his Aunt Jean said.

Jimmy smiled, "How did you know?"

"Honey I have to get home. I told the kids I'd have breakfast with them this morning, besides Sophie will want a full report on sweet Jim and his wonderful cock," she said as she stroked him.

Jimmy rolled up on his knees and worked his way up the bed, "If you have to leave, let me give you a little shot of Jimmy for breakfast."

Jeanie moved up on her side and sucked his cock in deep. Jim took her head in his hands and began face fucking her, nice and gently, not hard. In short order he pushed into her throat and began gushing hot man crème, Jeanie sucked powerfully until he was empty.

Pulling away while sucking she allowed his cock to fall on his leg, "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy; I do love a mouth full of your sweet cum."

She got out of bed, did a brief wash-up in the bathroom, dressed and kissed him saying, "Don't forget to come by see your old aunt more often." He laughed kissing her back, swatting her on the bottom as she turned to leave. She laughed and shook her butt.

He stood quietly for a moment and then took a quick shower and shave. In the kitchen he started a pot of coffee, sliced a potato and an onion putting them on to fry. When the coffee finished he tossed a couple of sausages in the pan and poured a cup of coffee.

He took a small note pad from the phone table and sat down. On the pad he wrote Jeanie and then Mom followed by Mary Kate and Missy then Leslie, Mavis, Connie and Mrs. Perkins. He studied the list for a moment, got up and quickly stirred the pan. When he sat down he put a check mark next to all eight women, stopped and quickly spilled the food out of the skillet onto a big plate, scrambled a couple of eggs and sat down to eat.

He ate quietly while staring at the list, at one point he wrote Annabelle Kolinsky, Alice Redfern and Sophie Reynolds. He stared at the list for a longtime and then said out loud, "Ain't it just simply amazing, simply unbelievable ... I've gone from zero sex to sex with 8 women in two months and 3 women in the wings; absolutely fucking amazing!"

Suddenly the phone began ringing startling him so much that he jumped up and stood by the table. "Holy shit, that scared the fuck out of me," he said out loud. He shook his head and grabbed the phone.

"Hello."

"Good Morning Baby, it's so good to hear your voice," his mother said; her voice was warm and full of love.

"Hey Mom, its sure good to hear your voice too; what's going on?"

"Well there are several things, but first I wanted to let you know we are coming down for the 4th of July. We should get there early tomorrow afternoon, are you ready for a visit?"

"I sure am! It will be great to see you, what else?" He said happily.

"Not too much, I just wanted to be sure you knew we were coming," she said.

"Oh I get it; clean the house and toss out the girls," he said laughing.

He heard her laughing and saying to his dad that he'd throw out the girls. He could hear his dad laugh and say to tell him to leave the naked ones after which his mother said, "Your dad is so full of shit. Did you hear him?"

"Yes mom, tell him I'll save one naked girl for him to look at ..."

She interrupted him, "You are both the same, so full of shit."

"Don't worry mom, the house is clean and the sheets are fresh; it will be great to have you home. I love you both."

"We love you too honey, bye for now."

He hung up smiling and was struck with a vivid image of his mother lying naked in bed. He could almost smell her sex seeing her legs wide spread exposing her pussy swollen red, gleaming wet and ready. His cock ached with need as he visualized his mother's mouth swallowing his cock. He was still naked from his morning shower so it was easy for one hand to begin rolling his balls and the other to begin stroking his hard cock.

His imagery was so powerful he felt his nostrils flare with the smell of his mother's sex, his hand flew up and down the thick shaft until his toes dug into the floor, his legs bowed, his back arched and he blew ropes of white hot cum onto the kitchen table. When the gusher slowed he carefully wiped away the last few drops and stood there gasping and weak.

After a minute or two, he turned grabbing a handful of paper towels to wipe up his sperm. Once he'd gathered it up he carefully folded the towels dropping them in the waste basket before dampening the kitchen cloth and cleaning the table.

He smiled to himself reflecting on how sweet life was at this moment. Just then the phone rang again; he turned back to it and answered, "Hello."

"Hey there Jim Cox, this is Leslie White. I'm back home and the arbor looks wonderful, really wonderful. Could we get together today?" Her voice was warm and soft, it washed over his ears like honey.

He smiled widely, "Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I'm working this morning but I could get by your place around 2:00 this afternoon if that would be OK."

"Oh that would be perfect Jim. I'm sure looking forward to us spending some time together; you take care now, see you soon."

Jimmy stood there for a moment and then rushed upstairs, dressed quickly and hurried out the door. He was off to his dad's storage building to get the cement mixer so that he could pour the foundation to Alice Redferns garden building. After stopping at the lumberyard to pick up some concrete mix and a small load of gravel he was off to pour Alice's garden shed foundation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just as Jim Cox was leaving the lumberyard, Linda Murphy finished dressing and preparing herself to go to the hospital. She really didn't want to go, but she understood how important appearances were. Walking out the door to the garage she saw Martha Winter, her next door neighbor standing in the driveway.

"Linda, I've just heard about Everett. I am so sorry ..." her voice trailed off.

Linda walked up the drive to meet her, "Thank you Martha, I appreciate your kindness. I'd love to stay and talk but I'm just leaving to visit Everett."

Martha took Linda's hands in hers, "I understand dear, I'll say a prayer for you both. Be careful."

Linda nodded sadly, "Thank you so much." She turned walking back to the garage and thought to herself, 'Damn old biddy, just wanted to see if there was any gossip.'

She drove slowly enjoying the cool morning air arriving at the hospital just after 10:00. She sat quietly in her car for a moment and then went purposefully into the hospital and up to Everett's room. Stopping at the Nurses Station she asked, "How is he this morning?"

The charge nurse smiled her most professional smile, "It looks like there may be some good news, he was responsive this morning. Asked for you and then went back to sleep. You go on in dear."