Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy simply watched with a silly grin on his face until she said, "Stop grinning at me and get your big dick in ma' pretty pussy; it's been missin' you real bad." The sound of the Georgia swamp girl was back. He watched her crawl up on the bed on her hands and knees. She kept her legs apart so that he could see the pale clamshell that was her pussy as she crawled to the middle of the big bed.

He laughed as he stripped, "What about your pearl?"

She grinned under smoky eyes, "Fuck first, fuck a lot and then you tend to ma' pearl."

He knee walked to her and pushed her legs apart. She responded by grasping her legs behind her knees opening herself up, "COCK Jimmy, put your cock inside me!"

He nuzzled his cockhead against her tiny opening and pushed all the way in until his balls slapped her ass and his pelvis married hers.

She threw her head back groaning, "Damn I missed your big cock ... oh shit it feels so good!"

Keeping to her earlier request he fucked her hard and fast and long. They fucked for over an hour; sweat ran down his back, it dripped off his face onto her chest. Her eyes were frenzied and bright; he was lost in sensation until he felt the volcanic fireball growing deep under his balls. He fell forward resting his face in the crook of her neck gasping a butt cheek in each muscular hand while he rutted inside her blasting repeated strings of lava-like cum.

When the last cum pulse died away they lay together like the dead. After a few minutes Leslie patted his shoulder, "Sweet baby, you crushin' mama. Roll over sweetie." She spoke in that deep southern accent then kissed his neck as he rolled to her side.

After a moment she pulled a pillow from the headboard under her hips and lifted her legs folding them up to her chest. He looked at her strangely, she turned to him, "Ma' hips is a little sore baby, mama just restin'em."

Jimmy moved down her side and peered under her leg looking directly into her pussy. Leslie's pussy was the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen; it was a tiny butterfly pussy normally. Now, he could see inside her easily due to the deep red gape. Leslie ran a finger around the edges of her red hole and said, "It'll close baby, but for now you big dick done opened me up."

He moved back up the bed and they kissed tenderly for a long while until he slipped an arm under her shoulders pulling her into his arms. "So what's going on?"

She took a breath, paused and the educated lady was back, "There are some changes in Mitchell's situation that seems like they're going to cause us to move. Nothing to worry about, but I will miss you and my home ... in that order."

She kissed her forefinger and pressed it to his nose.

They lay quietly for quite a long time and then Jimmy asked, "When are you leaving?"

"Oh honey, I don't know. But I expect it will be in the next month. Plenty of time for you to make love to me again and again," she said softly.

He looked at the bedside clock and it read 6:15 pm. He looked at Leslie, "We've been in bed for nearly 3 hours ..."

Leslie pulled the pillow out from under her hips and sat up, "It was wonderful ..."

He got up, walked around the bed and kissed her again, "Yes it was. I'd like to stay but Mom and Dad are coming home for the 4th and I need to be sure everything is ready."

She stood and hugged him, "Come see me tomorrow? I really want more of you," she said with a shy smile.

20 minutes later he pulled into his driveway and parked. On his way in he saw Mrs. Perkins sitting in the shade on her front porch; he walked around the hedge and waved. She smiled and waved him up to the porch.

"I have some fresh lemonade, would you like some?" she asked brightly.

He licked his lips and said, "Yes I would. Shall I get it?"

She smiled, "It's in the fridge, you know the way."

After getting a big glass of her fresh lemonade Jim returned to the front porch, "How are you doin' Miz Perkins?"

"Honey, I'm as well as can be expected. But then I expect very few are doing as well as you."

He looked at her quizzically, "How do you mean?"

"Jim Cox, just looking at you I can tell you've been balls deep in some lucky woman today."

And with just a few words she had shocked him to the bone again. All he could do was laugh and once he started he couldn't seem to stop. She joined him and together they laughed until they had to stop and dry their eyes.

She dabbed her eyes with a small handkerchief she kept in her blouse, "Well that was fun. You just made my day Jimmy."

Jim just shook his head and took a deep drink of his lemonade. He squatted down and leaned back against the porch railing.

She looked at him for a while then smiled, "How many women are you keeping happy these days Jimmy. I'm guessing it's considerably more than one."

He couldn't help but smile, it was strange and liberating to have this conversation with a woman he'd known all of his life without fear or judgment.

He grinned up at her, "I wouldn't want to shock you ..."

She dabbed her eyes again, "You let me be the judge of that young man."

"Alright then, it's up to 8 these days but not at the same time," he said softly.

She smiled softly and had a faraway look in her eyes, "You and my Henry would have surely gotten along. But you have to be careful, one of these days someone is going to want your exclusive attention and jealousy is bound to crop up."

They were quiet for a moment until he said, "What do you recommend?"

"Well in my case Henry proposed to me and that let him off the hook with all the other girls, but we were a mite older than you. I don't suspect you're ready to make that leap. I guess that just leaves you with the relocation option."

He looked up at her, "The what?"

She took a sip of her lemonade, "A young man like yourself usually goes off to college or joins the Army and the women at home are forced to accept his absence. But, from what I understand from your mother you've not decided on college or joining up. That just leaves you going somewhere else. Small town like this all the girls will know who's doing what to whom soon enough," she said quietly.

Jimmy just nodded his head and slowly finished his drink. A moment later he stood, took the empty glass in to the kitchen stopped by her chair and kissed her cheek. She took his hand and looked up at him from her rocker, "You're a fine young man, I'm blessed to know you."

At home he saw the little red light blinking on the answering machine. There was a call from an old customer of his dad's asking for him to replace some outside pole lights and fix a screen door. The second call was from Missy Smith, "Hey Jimmy, mom says if you're going to be alone on the 4th that you should come over to our house. We're going to fix pork steaks, potato salad and such. We'd love to have you, let me know."

He felt warmth surge through him as he listened to her voice. Then he called his mother's phone in the Chicago apartment. It range a few times and just when he was about to hang up she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mom."

"Hey baby, it's nice to hear you voice. What's up?" she asked. She seemed out of breath.

"Mom are you OK, you sound winded," he was concerned.

"Oh I'm fine, your father had me bent over the sofa and we just finished," she said laughing.

"Dear lord, don't tell me that. Just picturing you naked is giving me a hard-on."

"Don't waste it baby, I want some of that when I get home. I have your father's permission."

"OK, OK I promise. Anyway, I called you because Missy just invited me to her house on the 4th and I wanted to know if you guys would like to go there or if we could invite them here."

"Either way baby, whatever works best; also be sure to invite Miz Perkins, I don't want her to be alone. She's such a sweet person," she said.

Jimmy immediately pictured Mrs. Perkins jacking him off, "Yes ma'am she really is; so I'll figure it out one way or another."

His mother said quickly, "Don't hang-up yet. I want you to pick-up some groceries tomorrow, are you ready for my list?"

Jimmy took the nearby pad and wrote down the list of things wanted and they said their goodbyes. He took out odds and ends from the refrigerator and made his supper, cleaned the kitchen and set about cleaning the house, washing clothes and the like.

By 9:00 pm everything was in good order, the master bed was fresh, clean and ready for his folks. He opened the last bottle of beer and called Missy. They talked about everything and nothing for a while and then agreed that she and her mother would come to his house on the 4th. It was bigger and it would be easier for Mrs. Perkins.

As the conversation came to a close Missy's voice to a whisper, "I really wish I could sit on your face right now, I am so horny."

Jimmy grinned and felt his cock begin to grow as he pictured her naked, "Don't worry pretty girl, once the folks are back on the road to Chicago I'll eat your pussy all day."

She giggled, "I'm gonna' hold you to it Jim Cox and more too. Love you," and she hung-up.