Jim Meets the Coeds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris said to Sarah, "I'm jealous. She never kisses me that way."

"Me too," Sarah said with her arms crossed below her generous chest. "I feel sooo left out. Will you kiss me?"

Chris leaned in and kissed Sarah, as Robbie, Mel and I watched. It was a tender kiss with just a flick of the tongue. Sarah kissed back, carefully putting her hand on Chris' arm and then smoothing up her arm to her face. While it was theatrical, we all got the message.

"You guys are so hot," Mel said, "and you're making the three of us hot. Careful or you'll turn the living room into a seething mass of orgy-indulging flesh."

"Sounds good to me," Chris responded.

"Me too," Sarah added with a tone of hope and expectation in her voice.

We turned as the front door opened and closed one more time. A pretty woman came into the living room also with a pile of books that she carefully placed in one of the chairs as she sized up our group.

Then she lit up like a Christmas tree, "Robbie! How nice. I didn't know you were coming this weekend. Mel never said anything."

Mel said, "I didn't know. My lovers just pop up everywhere -- spur of the moment. Can't keep them away from my lithe body." She ran her hands up and down her body in a sexy gesture.

"And you are?" the young woman looked at me still being held closely by Mel.

"I'm Jim Rice, and you must be Holly?" I said looking at the girl and moving to shake her hand. She was pretty, and I was drawn to her hands for some reason, they were beautiful - long tapering fingers with delicate polish on them and a little design that had been repeated on each nail.

Holly expounded, "Oh, good grief! You're really Jim." She looked at Mel who nodded. "Oh ... wow ... we've heard so much about you. Wow. You're actually here. Oh, my ..." she took my hand and shook it, and then looked at her own hand like she'd just shaken the hand of some celebrity and planned to never wash again.

We stood and talked for a while. Holly and Sarah kept staring at me. Finally, the new arrivals got some beer and wine too, and we had seconds. Eventually, I offered to take everyone out to dinner at the restaurant of their choice. We ended at a steakhouse on the edge of town. The six of us sat down to eat, Chris on one side of me and Sarah on the other. Robbie was across from me surrounded by Mel and Holly.

It wasn't long until I felt Chris' hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down. I looked deep into her eyes, and she just looked back innocently. I decided to allow her to pleasure me, if that was what she wanted to do. I felt quite old compared to all these 'kids.' Suddenly, my eyes popped open further because Sarah also started to run her hand up and down my thigh in a slow, sexy motion. I got horny instantly, and I sure hoped Mel planned to satisfy both Robbie and me tonight.

Increasingly, the strokes of my legs by Chris and Sarah made forays into 'dangerous territory' -- coming quite close to my sleeping penis. I smiled politely to them and looked for discrete opportunities to adjust the rising bulge in my pants so I could be more comfortable. I wasn't sure whether I was being teased or hit on.

The dinner conversation was animated as each of the women talked of their courses, profs, and various aspects of campus life. It felt to good to re-touch that side of academia even though I had been absent from it for over thirty years. After a while Sarah, Chris, Holly, and I started talking about my two books and my life as an author. They were particularly interested in the book on polyamorous relationships -- loving, intimate relationships with three or more people.

As we talking, they surprised me by admitting that none of the three of them had boyfriends, although all seemed to have dumped the ones they'd had either the previous spring or over the summer. Each sought more 'mature men' as they each confessed to me rather than college guys full of testosterone and their own egos. Those comments led to a discussion about dating and then back to loving relationships.

Mel reminded them that I lived with two women. That in turn led to a lot of questions about how we lived together and even how intimate we were. I opened up about our own polyamorous relationship. Mel confirmed to the group without my having to wonder that Robbie and she were part of the loving extended family, along with one woman's mother -- Bev, and her sister and brother in law -- Rachel and Carl. There were still more questions from the others about how we thought about things and the inevitable question about jealousy.

I talked about our lack of jealousy, aiming my remarks mostly to Chris who'd asked the question. "Love and caring are a gift. You can't hold onto them. You can hold the one you love, but if they stop loving you, you can't make them regain that loving feeling. Jealousy arises from fear of losing something you have or seeing someone have something that you want. Well, if you can't make someone love you, why be jealous of someone that does have that love. Instead, why not share the love you have. If you reach out to others in a loving way, you expand the love in the universe. No jealousy there. If you try to hold onto something that is a gift rather than a right or a privilege, you'll drive it away from you -- you'll kill that love. If you respond in kind -- with expansive love -- you'll find the universe gives it back to you tenfold."

"Doesn't it bother you when Robbie makes love to your Lynn or Karen?" Holly asked.

"Well, for one, they're not 'my' anything. You make my relationship with them sound possessive. It's not. We are romantically and deeply in love with each other, but none of us have insisted on exclusivity or put any restrictions on each other. In fact, we want each other to reach out to others so we grow and expand through relationships with interesting others. We respect and honor each other. Most of all, I want a good life, joy, and pleasure for each of them -- for Robbie, Mel, and the rest of our extended family too -- for anyone. So, when Robbie loves the same person I love, I find it wonderful that he can bring joy and pleasure to them too. I'm not jealous; I'm grateful!"

"Oh, wow!" Holly said sitting back in her chair and looking at the others. "That's beautiful. You just changed my whole life with what you said. I could live with that philosophy forever."

"Me too," Chris chimed in. She added, "If you're around next week, I'd love to talk with you more about this. I want to think about it for a while first, however." She gave me a lovely smile and softly kissed my cheek.

I let Robbie drive back with Mel beside him. I sat in the backseat with the other three women nestled in around me and on my lap. Each took time to kiss me tenderly, tell me they so appreciated my talking to them over dinner, and that they really wanted me around for the coming week, particularly if I didn't have to be at my publisher's offices. All said they had more questions for me. I was a little worked up by the time we got back to their house.

As we disgorged from the car, I said to Mel, "Where's a good motel near here? I should check-in and leave you guys to your evening or whatever."

Chris latched onto my arm and held it tightly against her breasts, but not particularly in a sexual way. "I'm even more serious now than I was before; I want you to stay with me -- really." Then, she got a little shy. She leaned in and kissed my cheek again and hugged me to her body.

Mel looked at the two of us. "Well, I was hoping you'd be close to me --within reach, so to speak. If you stay here -- for the whole time you're in town -- you'd make us all very happy." Three other heads nodded in agreement.

"Or, you can stay with me. I also have a big bed," Sarah stated bluntly.

"Or me," Holly added shyly.

"I am honored by your offers and all that they imply. Are you all really implying you want an intimate relationship with me? Do you really mean that? We've barely met."

Three heads nodded in the affirmative. Sarah said, "We feel we've known you for years, at least in my case. Mel never stops talking about you, who you are, and how you think. As the song goes, 'You Had Me From Hello'." The rest nodded in agreement.

"How can I bring the maximum amount of joy and happiness to you while I am here?" I had a new mission in life. I really wanted to please these women - to make them happy. I hoped there wouldn't be any turmoil because of my visit and their apparent desire to be with me.

The three women looked at each other, and I detected a lot of unspoken communication took place. Finally, they all smiled and Sarah said, "Go with Chris tonight. We'll plan the rest of the week as we go along if that's all right with you." I nodded and grinned back at them.

Mel said, "We're pretty open with each other. There are no secrets amongst the four of us, Jim. Although I know he's never mentioned it, Sarah and I shared Robbie on his last visit here." Sarah smiled shyly again, and I saw a romantic glance at Robbie. "So, you see, we share more than just clothes." Robbie looked pleased with the memory.

"I am open to new relationships with each of you, but I want them to be a loving, caring relationships that bring happiness and joy to you. I don't want you to feel regret or guilt over anything we might do or say to each other. Is that OK with each of you?"

Each young woman nodded. Chris still held my arm to her full breasts.

Mel announced, "Well, Robbie and I haven't seen each other for a month, so please excuse us for the rest of the evening. Jim, if you decide to join us, you know that you're welcome." With that, she pulled Robbie out of the chair he was in and the two of them headed for the stairs.

Chris put her arms around my neck as we stood in the doorway and gave me a mind-blowing kiss that about took the top of my head off it was so hot. "Will you stay with me now?" she asked. I nodded and we went upstairs too.

*****

I am not a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' lover; not that I haven't had my zipless fucks in my life. I just prefer to really know who I'm in bed with. While Chris wasn't quite at that end of the spectrum, we'd only been in each other's presence for about four hours. I needed to get to know her better. A minute or so later, I concluded I had to find a different way to learn about her than my usual approach.

After Chris shut the door to her bedroom, she floated into my arms. We kissed, and then I started kissing in the v-neck of her blouse and worked my way up to her neck actually walking behind her and lifting her long locks of blond hair to gently blow on the back of her neck and kiss her beautiful nape where small wisps of hair tickled my lips. I continued my journey around her moving still higher, focusing on each of her perfect ears, gently licking and biting around her ear and her lobes as I romanced her. She stood there swaying with her eyes closed -- her hands at her side.

On her face, I kissed each of her closed eyelids, whispering to her about how beautiful I thought she was in both body and spirit, and how I looked forward to our union. I ran my tongue around her lips ... and then down her neck to the vee of her blouse several times.

Chris entered a state where she was purring and panting at the same time. Every now and then, she'd sigh deeply or moan. Finally ,I un-did the buttons on the front of her white blouse and pulled the fabric from her jeans. I left it on her, however, just allowing the front to open and expose her lacy bra and more of her lovely smooth skin. I ran my tongue and mouth into this new territory, kissing and licking along the way. I paid particular attention to her navel, where she had a small gold loop; I bit and pulled on the loop with my mouth as she moaned again. Her hands were now running through my hair as she pulled me to her.

I moved behind Chris and kissed the nape of her neck again, this time, however, gently sliding the blouse from her arms and placing it carefully on a nearby chair. I kissed all over her back, feeling her muscles clench and release, as I touched sensitive areas. Finally, she whispered on word, "Please." I un-did the clasp of her brassiere; she shrugged the flimsy material off her arms and tossed it on the chair. Still behind her, I kissed the areas where the fabric had encircled her body, moving slowly around her.

Instead of jumping in and latching on to a breast, I started at her shoulders, moving between her shoulders with my tongue and kisses as I moved back and forth across her body. Gradually, I got to where her sexy mounds started to rise from the plain of her upper torso and then I moved to their undersides, again kissing where her bra had provided the support to her orbs. I could almost watch as her nipples rose in her excitement. I blew gently across each of her breasts.

Chris orgasmed. It wasn't a huge, mind-blowing orgasm, but it was an obvious climax that swept over her body. She said, "Oooooooh, fuck, this is nice," squeezed her legs together, pulled me to her body ,and held me tightly for a moment. Through her, I could feel her pleasure pass. Her eyes opened, and she looked at me and said, "I can't believe you did that to me, and you haven't ... you haven't even touched my breasts. Everything Mel said about you is true. Don't stop." I smiled back at her and then kissed her eyelids closed again.

Now, I allowed myself to find her breasts. They were perfect, erect, and full, topped with large areolas and wide nipples that already stood a half-inch from the surrounding roundness. I encircled one and then the other with my tongue, holding off on her nipples. I kissed and smoothed them against my cheek. If the adage that 'more than a handful is wasted' is true, then Chris was wasting a lot.

I moved in to her peaks, running my tongue around her areolas and then her nipples as I alternated between her prizes. She purred even more and held my head to her youthful torso. Eventually, she pleaded with me to go further, to go the next step. I ran my fingers around her waist, pulling at her belt buckle, and then fumbling on purpose to prolong our evening.

We could hear the bed in the next room banging against the wall -- Robbie and Mel were hard at it; occasionally we could even hear a shriek. They hadn't wasted any time. The sound made Chris moan again.

She allowed me to take my time in undoing the buckle to her jeans, and then slowly the button and zipper to them. I ran two fingers inside of the material, smoothing her abdomen down to what felt like a lacey thong or pair of panties. Finally, she could stand it no more, and she shook her hips hard in a twisting and jerking motion, forcing her jeans to slide down her legs and exposing her lace-enclosed pussy.

I pushed the jeans off of her legs and stood back to admire my handy work and her body. Her long shapely legs had all the sex appeal I could wish for. They tied to her flat stomach and abs, and pointed to her majestic chest where her breasts waited for more fondling by me. This was a beautiful woman.

I knelt before her and ran my tongue around the edge of her thong, staying away from where I knew she wanted me to be. I moved behind her, kissing her cheeks and romancing the little dimples in the hallow of her back -- the dimples of Venus. She almost fell into my arms in a full swoon.

I inched her thong down her body a fraction of an inch at a time, baring her light colored pubic hair that for the most part remained untrimmed. I ran my tongue around the edge of her triangle of pubic hair, and then up and down her thighs. She kept moaning and reaching down to me, running her fingers through my hair when she could.

I stood before my naked lover and nudged her to her bed, gently holding her as she sat and reclined with her pussy at the edge of the mattress. I knelt and put her legs over my shoulders. I inhaled her aroma and carefully tongued my way around her nether region, slowly zeroing in on her moist slit. In the dim light from beside the bedside lamp I could see the droplets of nectar she'd ejected -- I could smell her erotic and womanly secretions. I really wanted to dive in but maintained my slow pace of advancement on her body.

As I circled her pussy I un-did my own shirt buttons and shrugged it off my shoulders. I un-did my pants, but left them on until I could stand again.

When my tongue actually touched her slit and carefully licked from nearly her rosebud to her clit, Chris climaxed again. It was sudden and more earth shaking than her first climax. She just uttered, "Oh, Jim," and squeezed my head between her legs for a moment. She arched her back slightly. Finally, she said, "I didn't know I could do that twice in one night, and we haven't really started yet. Keep going. Don't stop." I don't think she opened her eyes, but her pleasure was unmistakable.

I pulled the lovely flaps of skin surrounding her clitoris and vagina into my mouth, tonguing and lapping at them. When I focused on her clit, she jerked and rose off the bed. One at a time, I added the fingers of one hand to the mix, fingering and rubbing her clit with them before I inserted them into her body. I found what I thought was one of her erogoneous zones on the interior front of her vagina and put special pressure and massage effort there as I bit lightly on her clit. She climaxed again, pushing her body into my face and hand just before she reached down and clutched me to her region. She emitted a long "Ooooooooooooooooh," as she came.

I moved so I was thrusting my tongue in and out of her body instead of my fingers, and then I'd switch and switch again. I worked her up near another peak when I took one wet finger and slowly inserted it into her rosebud. She came yet again even though her last climax had only occurred a minute earlier. This time she was more vocal, "Oh! Ooooooh. What are you doing to me? Oh, I've never had anything back there. Oh. Oh. Are you ... sure? Oh shit. Oh fuck. I'm going to cum again. Ooooooooooh fuck. You ... keep ... making ... me ... cum. I love you."

As she regained some element of self control. She said, "I'm losing count. I can't believe you keep making me cum, and you're not even in me yet. Please come up and fuck me. Put your penis in me. Please. Please. Please."

I stood and quickly shed my clothing. I had become almost fully erect. Chris grabbed my cock and quickly put her mouth over the entire head and swallowed most of me. I could feel her tongue roaming around the head as her hand twisted and masturbated me. That wasn't why I was here, however.

I pushed her back and she scooted up the bed to be more in the middle. She opened her legs and I could look deep into her moist beaver. Her vagina was a dark hole from where my fingers and tongue had been a moment earlier. I knelt before her and aimed my hard cock for that hole and gently thrust into her. We both groaned. Chris put her arms around me and pulled my head to hers; we French kissed with passion and love oozing out of our every pore.

I thrust into her body slowly and with strong, deliberate strokes. She rose to meet each of my forward moves with one of her own; she was a very active participant in our lovemaking. Her hands came up and massaged my chest, breasts, and nipples, making me erect there as well. For a few moments, we were frantic about our coupling, unable to penetrate deep enough, to meld our minds together, to totally merge together.

I got near a peak and stopped. Chris looked at me with the question in her expression. I explained, "Chris, I don't want this to end just now, so I'm letting my urge pass then I'll start again. Some people call this Tantric sex; however, there's a lot more to that than just holding off an orgasm. This will extend the pleasure for both of us. Because you are built differently, you can keep having orgasms, but when I have one I need a recovery time." She nodded and then I felt her vaginal muscles massage my cock. She grinned at me mischievously.