Jim Meets the Coeds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

My urge to climax passed, and I slowly restarted pumping into her body. She moved with me again, this time rolling her hips into me for greater stimulation. I rolled us to our sides so I could use my hands. I leaned in and bit gently on one of her nipples at the same time I ran my thumb across her clit. The combination was too much for Chris and she shuddered, almost violently, pulling on my neck so hard I had to move to her as she spasmed in another orgasm.

When it was over, her eyes flickered open, and she looked at me with a wide gaze of awe. "Oh, youare the most wonderful person I've ever met. I'm going to drop out of school, and we're going to do nothing but screw until I die -- which probably won't take too long because what I feel is too good for this life." She smiled and kissed me hard.

After our kiss she said, "I get that you can make yourself last indefinitely, but I want you to cum in me. I want your cum to fill me. Some other time we can make it last all day. Right now I want to bring you pleasure -- I want you to orgasm too." I was thinking the same thing, so I was happy with her suggestion.

I mounted Chris and started to thrust into her with increasing intensity. Now, I became a man on a mission. Her long legs came up, toes pointed, and at first bounced around beside me until she wrapped them behind me and started to use them to pull me into her cunt with all her might. The night filled with sound of our bodies slapping together. With certainty, the rest of the house could hear our mounting crescendo.

Suddenly, I could feel the familiar twinge in my balls -- a tightening and then a surge. I whispered to her, "I'm cuming." She just nodded and kissed me hard again. Then, I could feel the jets of fluid being propelled through my body towards my rigid cock, and then just as she arched her body into me in another orgasm, I came. We both came in an explosion of fireworks, at least that's what I saw. Blinding flashes of light and huge waves of pleasure as I fell into the abyss -- into heaven.

We collapsed together and rolled to our sides, still connected, sweaty, and panting. Between our gasps, we told each other how much we enjoyed being with each other. I told Chris I loved her. She told me I was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to her. We hugged and kissed some more as our peak slid away from us.

After a few minutes of cooing words of loving and caring to each other, I asked Chris to tell me more about herself. She opened up and told me about growing up, her past boyfriends and what she'd liked and hadn't, how she'd lost her virginity in early high school, her hopes for future relationships -- now tainted by the hour we'd just spent together, her career goals, and even more. We kept smoothing each other, just enjoying the feeling of each other's skin, and how we'd remained coupled after our lovemaking.

She got me talking to. I had a longer history being about thirty years older. I talked about Nancy, my first wife and the love of my life for many years before she died of bone cancer. I told her about my kids and their families, my careers, and in more detail how I'd developed a philosophy of life that included expansive love and allowed everyone the freedom to be what they could be.

I could almost watch as Chris fell deeper in love with me than what our lovemaking had inspired. Then we heard the banging on the bed in the other room as Mel and Robbie started to crank into another fuck fest. I smoothed Chris and asked, "Do you want to join them? To watch?"

Her eyes got big and round. "They'd let us?" she asked in awe.

"It's very erotic to be watched -- and to watch someone else while you are doing the same thing. Come, I'll show you."

The two of us uncoupled; however, I was not fully deflated in part due to the wonders of modern chemistry. I'd taken a Cialis at dinnertime, but I hadn't been expecting quite this arrangement.

Chris and I tiptoed naked out of her room and down the hall to Mel's door. We opened it and tiptoed into the room. Mel sat atop Robbie and bounced up and down on his long cock, her large breasts gyrating wildly in sync with her bouncing. We could see his rod as it extended into her body. She turned,, saw us, and smiled; "I was hoping you guys would come and join us."

Chris was unsure what to do. I steered her onto the bed and onto her back beside Robbie and then slid into her again, pumping gently. Her eyes were big as she watched Mel continue to pump on Robbie's prick. I hardened as I also watched and also felt Mel smoothing my shoulders and back. Mel and I kissed, and this inspired Robbie to lean next to him and kiss Chris, who seemed to welcome the advance.

Mel is vocal and more like Karen -- the vixen I'd left at home. She started to talk to us, "Oh Chris, don't you just love his cock as it slides into your pussy? He's long and thick, and he can deliver such pleasure with it. Don't you like watching Robbie and me fuck? Can you see how my pussy surrounds his cock and pulls it into me? See how my labia lips pull in and out of my body as we fuck. Can I touch you clit? Let me massage your clit."

She leaned over and put her hand between the two of us, searching for and finding Chris' clitoris. Ten seconds later, Chris came in a nice warm orgasm that surrounded all of us. She moaned her thanks and appreciation to Mel and to the universe as the intense wave of pleasure swept through her. I could tell the Sapphic act had moved Chris even further into a new stage of her life; one where sex would play a more prominent part.

I rotated us so that Chris was on top of my body, side by side with Mel, and able to look down at both Robbie and me. I could reach up and fondle both Chris' breasts as well as Mel's; Robbie could do likewise and did. Chris moaned in her lust as Robbie's hands first found her and fondled a breast. Mel then pulled Chris to her and kissed her -- a kiss that turned into a long open-mouthed tongue lashing to each other. Chris became a seething mass of sex -- she was a fuck machine that wanted nothing more than sensual pleasure from any person, in any way. I whispered to her, "Do you want to try Robbie's cock?" She nodded blissfully, yet looked at me to be sure I was all right with the switch.

I indicated to Mel that she should switch with Chris. She dismounted Robbie and circled the bed as Chris shifted so she was over Robbie's long cock. I watched with awe as she slowly lowered herself onto his steel rod. Just the erotic act made me harden further; Mel fondled and lapped my cock before she rose and came over me, repeating the act that Chris had just done. Mel fell into my arms and kissed me wildly.

"I love to have your cock in me," she said. "I've missed you. Robbie and I love to fuck, but I love to fuck you too. I'm so glad the two of you came in here. Robbie has a new toy, and I have my comfortable lover back inside my cunt. Can you feel his cum in there? He came a lot inside me. I might have gotten rid of some of it, but not all of it. I think we're going to fuck all night long and just forget about sleeping." Mel went on and on, driving all of us into a state where our minds were on fire with sex and lust for one another.

Chris finally spoke, adding to Mel's comments, "This is so pornographic. I love watching us all fuck each other. I am full of cum ... and I didn't empty out. I'm leaking all over Robbie, and he's making a froth inside me. Oh, this is wonderful."

I said to Mel, "Fast or slow."

She looked at me and said, "Fast. I just want you to cum in me. I want your juices. We can do slow some other time. I need cock now."

I nodded my understanding, and we sped up our thrusting into each other. Chris saw our move and duplicated the pace on Robbie. I would have never thought it possible, yet the four of us came simultaneously in one mind-blowing act of quadruple pleasure. The four of us all moaned and shrieked as we finished slamming our bodies together. The joint act heightened the arousal and pleasure for all of us.

Chris was writhing around on top of Robbie as Mel repeated the process on me, each woman grinding out the last bit of pleasure from our loins. We watched how we each arched, held our breath in pleasure, peaked and collapsed. Chris finally said, "I will NEVER forget this night as long as I live. This is the hottest thing I can imagine -- the hottest and wildest thing I have ever done." She reached out and stroked Mel and me, as she lay prone on Robbie's chest, her legs tucked up beside them.

Mel said quietly, "The night's not over yet."

As Chris unfurled herself from Robbie, Mel stopped her and pushed her down between Robbie and me onto her back. Mel nudged me and the two of us repositioned ourselves between Chris' legs. Mel took her turn first, leaning in a sucking the frothy rivulet of Robbie's and my white sperm that leaked from Chris' vagina.

"Oh my God!" Chris exclaimed as she felt Mel's mouth smother her cunt. "Are you sure? I've got two loads of cum from two different guys in there." Mel sucked all the harder, then relinquished her find to me. I moved in and sucked on her too, but Mel had gotten the lion's share.

I wasn't satisfied, so I pulled Mel up into the middle of the bed and spread her legs and dove in to feast on her leaking pussy. Chris watched in fascination, hypnotized by my act. Finally, she moved down so her head was beside me at Mel's nest. I moved away and allowed her unfettered access to Mel's pussy. Chris leaned in, licking and sucking a woman's cunt for the first time in her life. After a few minutes she surfaced, licking her lips. "That's the best!" she exclaimed. "Why has it taken me over twenty-four years to suddenly discover that a cum splattered pussy tastes good." She grinned then leaned over and kissed me.

She turned to Mel who had now snuggled up to Robbie, "Thank you for this -- these last few minutes, but thank you even more for sharing Jim with me, with us. I've learned more about making love in the last two hours than everything I knew before." She hugged me. Mel smiled at us. Robbie was cupping and stroking one of her breasts.

"I'm just a wild fuck machine with this man," Chris said hugging me.

I pulled Chris up and indicated that we should leave Mel and Robbie alone. The two of us walked naked back towards Chris' room. Holly was standing in the hallway about to go downstairs as we came out of Mel's room. Her eyebrows rotated up to nearly her hairline and her mouth fell open as she saw our naked bodies. She looked at Chris, "Did you guys ... did you ... were you ...?" She couldn't string the words together to finish the question.

Chris grinned at her as we walked by and simply said, "Yes!"

Chris flopped down on her bed and rolled onto her back to welcome me into her arms. I knew a good home when I saw one and so I let her snuggle me into her warm bouncy bosoms and smother me with kisses. I kissed back. Gradually, we fell asleep.

*****

Saturday morning Chris woke me up with a glorious blowjob. I allowed her to do it long enough to get me to a full erection, but then I moved up into her body and we had a delightful morning fuck.

It was still early, and I had developed a habit a long time ago of finding a peaceful place and meditating. I explained my need and asked Chris about where I could go. She had an idea, and said we should dress in our jogging clothes and then follow her. Ten minutes later, I followed her taut body out the door, and we started to jog towards the campus. There were a few cars about, but it was quiet for a Saturday morning. I suspected that most college campuses were the same.

Chris led me to the huge stadium that seemed to be the centerpiece of campus. We ran around to various doors until we found an open entranceway into the place. A minute later, she led me onto the center of the football field. The place was huge, awesome in fact, and quiet as a church. Chris told me it could house a hundred thousand people for a concert.

I went to the fifty-yard line and assumed my meditation position. I briefly watched Chris adopt a similar position about ten feet from me. I slipped into my meditation and shut the world out. I listened for what the Universe -- my Inner Self -- had to say to me. In the end, I knew I was loved and appreciated, and I also knew I was to pass along those same feelings to others. When I decided to end my meditation, I was surprised when I looked at the clock on the scoreboard that thirty minutes had passed.

Chris continued to meditate, and so I remained quiet. She came back into this world ten minutes later, blinking in the morning light. I gently pulled her up into an embrace and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you," I told her. "You need not reply or act differently. I don't want you to change. I am happy and joyful with you the way you are. I don't expect anything in return. Just know that I love you."

"Oh Jim," she cried into my shoulder, "I love you too." She held my head and kissed me. Gradually, we became aware of our surroundings again although I did have a brief vision of making love to her on the fifty-yard line. I was sure it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. She read my mind, grinned and said, "Maybe at night, if we can sneak back in."

I laughed. She pulled me back into a jog and led me through the college campus, pointing out various buildings such as a dorm, a lab, the English building, or whatever. The place was huge and impressive. I would have felt lost there as a student -- just a number.

We wound our way back into residential neighborhoods, and then suddenly we were back at the house. We sat on the front steps and cooled down for a few minutes, and then Chris announced she wanted to make me breakfast.

We went into the kitchen, and she produced a nice breakfast of waffles with some bacon on the side. I couldn't keep my eyes off her pretty little back end; I kept thinking lascivious thoughts about how I'd like to make love to her in lots of unusual places, including the kitchen. I could tell she was having the same ideas.

After breakfast, during which we'd spent a lot of time looking gaga eyes at each other, Chris led me back to her room. It didn't take long, and soon we were making love again. Every now and then, the bed would thump against the wall, but I ignored the sound. To others, however, it was a wake-up call. Eventually, I heard Mel's bed thump against the wall as Robbie and she started to duplicate our act.

Then the door opened slightly, accompanied by a soft knock. "Hey guys. Can I join you?" It was Holly.

*****

Chris looked at me and smiled. I shrugged from my position above her. Chris looked at Holly who had on a long and unbecoming terrycloth robe, and said, "Well, not if you're wearing that!"

Holly dropped the robe and stood there naked. She said, "I'm not as pretty as Chris or Mel. After I saw you guys naked last night, I lay awake just about all night thinking about sex and masturbating. I'm aching for the real thing. I hope I can impose. I need ... help."

Chris held her arm out to her, and Holly came to the bed. I pulled out of Chris, the purple head of my cock advertising the high state of my arousal. Holly sat on the bed, and Chris helped her to lie down between us. She reached in and stroked Holly's breasts. Holly looked surprised, but pleased with the attention.

I stroked Holly's body with a light touch; I told her, "Holly, I think you're beautiful. You have curves and bumps and breasts and lovely hips like the best model in the world. What more could someone that loves you want? Stop measuring yourself by some other standard. Think of yourself only as a loving piece of the Universe -- of God. Thank you for sharing yourself with me ... with us."

Chris leaned in and kissed Holly on the lips. "I love you Holly, and I agree with Jim. You are pretty. There are millions of guys that'd give their left nut to be with you right now -- ESPECIALLY now." Sshe allowed her arm to reach down and caress one of Holly's breasts. Holly moaned and smiled at the same time.

I leaned in and kissed around her pussy, initially without going near her furry nest, but then applied my efforts to delivering pleasure through cunnilingus. She squirmed and writhed with pleasure beneath our tongues. I offered Holly's pussy to Chris; she paused and looked both shocked at the offer and indecisive as to whether she'd accept or not. Finally, I pulled her down towards Holly's cunt and reminded her how Mel had tasted the evening before. She nodded.

Chris proved inexperienced about eating a woman, but Holly didn't know the difference anyway. I moved down and made some soft suggestions in Chris' ear. As she continued, I moved behind her and inserted my cock into Chris' pussy; she pushed back into me to ensure a deep penetration. Holly finally came in a little climax that she said was near the top of her scale.

I moved up, and nudged Chris out of the way; I gestured towards Holly's generous breasts, and Chris got the message. I started to penetrate Holly, and then felt a barrier. I paused. Mel had been the last person I'd felt that barrier with when she was a virgin and had asked me, by way of her mother, to deflower her.

"Holly?," I asked; she nodded. "Are you a virgin? Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes, I am, and I am very sure I want you. I've thought about it. I've heard Mel talk about you. I know she and you ... that you were her first. I've fucked my hand all night long dreaming it was you. I want YOU. Please, just do it." Chris was shocked at first.

I didn't wait or argue, I just pushed past her restriction as gently as I could. I felt nothing but tightness in her box. She winced in pain, but didn't cry out or ask me to stop. I froze when I reached full depth into her vagina.

"I feel so full ... down there. Thank you. I just went from girl to woman -- and I love you for doing this for me." Holly had tears of happiness in her eyes. I got all choked up. I looked at Chris; she was sitting seductively near the two of us, watching us with a curious look. Nonetheless, she had a tender expression on her face and was holding one of Holly's hands tightly in a gesture of love and support.

"Holly," Chris said, "the pain will pass in another minute or so. Jim will be gentle. He'll start pumping into you. Are you on birth control?"

Holly shuddered a little then answered, "Oooooooookay. And yes, I'm on the pill. Have been since I was sixteen. All those wasted years, I could have been fucking." She thrust her pelvis up into me, driving me still deeper into her vagina. She winced slightly. I waited for her to get used to her new station in life.

Chris said, "I didn't know you were a virgin. I just thought ... well, that you didn't like sex or guys particularly." Chris nodded to me after a while, and I started to gently move in and out of Holly. She was tight, and I was worked up; this wasn't going to take long, yet I wanted to please her. I really wanted Holly to have an orgasm while I was in her.

"Chris," I said softly. She nodded. "Can you help bring Holly off? Rub her clit." She shifted slightly so she could reach into the area where I had penetrated Holly. She allowed her hand to grasp and hold my cock on one of my upstrokes then moved to Holly's hidden clitoris. Holly arched as soon as Chris touched it, not in orgasm but in over stimulation. Chris started to rub as I became more ardent in my strokes into Holly's body. Chris and I were each rubbing one of Holly's breasts, toying with her nipples and cupping her spongy tits and pinching her nipples.

I sped up slightly. Holly's rocket took off. She soared into orbit as the two of us watched and listened to her explosion. She screamed, "OOOOOOH FUCK! TRE ... MEND ... OUS!!! I am so fucked. I love this. Oh shit. I can't believe ... Oh shit." As near as I could tell, being deep in her pussy when she came, three separate waves of orgasm washed over her in the ninety seconds she lay on the bed twitching beneath us. I blasted my own cum into her cunt on the second wave when her pussy muscles twitched wildly around my cock, making sure I knew that the red carpet was out for all the fluid I would care to deposit. I left a lot. As I was coming down from my high, I felt her start another cycle of spasms. She continued to moan and jerk around beneath me.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers