All Comments on 'Jimmy and Penny Ch. 01'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT !!!!

Loved it, hot as hell, A Chapter 2 needed (at least !)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Breast size is not measured in inches

If you'd ever given it a moment's thought in your life, you'd realize how nonsensical the idea is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignorance is no excuse

Just so you know, the numerical measurement of a womans bra size is measurement taken of the rib cage under the breasts, the alphabetical measurement is the size of the breasts.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I would love to read a second chapter

Mom and son just got started and I would love to read more of their sexual and loving relationship.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bleh

stopped reading after 9 inches.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for all comments and emails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

I loved this story & I hope you will write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A rack of breasts in the 36-37" neighbourhood...

Learn about bra sizes, please. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
My Opinion

1 and 2 are two seperate ways to get in mommie's knickers. The direct approach like in 1 and seduction done in 2

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Hot and erotic but still loving and sweet.

Both mom and son came together and had at last fulfilled a need for sex and found that they were meant for each other.

A really hot read, Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a terrific story!

Jimmy's a big strong boy, a jock and a hunk. To top it all, he's got a fat 9-incher swinging between his legs. Jimmy'd love to introduce his big stiff cock to his mother's mommy-hole, a common desire of plenty of boys. Lucky Jim--his mother wants the exact same thing. What the heck stands in the way of Jimmy sliding his big prick up the cunt of his dreams? Some idiotic, obsolete, and rapidly fading "taboo" against motherfucking? Jimmy and his mother--like so many mothers and sons--give the finger to that stupid, anti-human, life-crippling social convention. The boy fucks his mother, real, real good and hard, mom cums like crazy, and Jimmy blows his big balls in his mommy, shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. Up his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ANOTHER ONE FOR THE "A" LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy is a lucky boy, keep her to yourself Jimmy. Mom pussy is the best, it will never quit on you, unless you fuck-up. Thanks for the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Very hot! Wonder where they go from here in chapter two?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

One quick comment I'm surprised no one else mentioned. You might want to use a better editor as you called Jimmy "David" one time on page two.

"David, kneeling between her sexy legs, leaned on his left hand and gripped his pole with the other. He guided the penis head to rub along her cunt lips."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Indeed

Many surveys done have shown that close to ten percent of mothers are secretly sex crazed over their sons but are afraid to make the first move. If all goes as it should Jimmy will be planting a baby in her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its only natural that the horny adult hero of the story wants to taste and pleasure his mother's sweet nether crotch. Her pheromones were speaking to him even before he could smell her. Seeing that labial portal, a son knows what lies beyond, his first home, a euphoric paradise. Diving in head first with undeniable Oedipal urges, mother's cunt is a feast for the soul, and mother's love cums before morality, existentially prior. Although shocked by the quick tongue kiss at her twat, the mother's nurturing instinct was stimulated by her offspring suckling at her juicy cunt, and she quickly accepted the overwhelming pleasure as her own. As it was in the beginning, when St. Eve and her adult son Adam joined to make Blessed Fruit, such hereditary, congenital desires should be celebrated rather than repressed. I think we're all hoping that the mother becomes a grandmother at the magical age of 42.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars but who was David. Just a little mistake along with one or two others

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES