Jimmy and Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy! What are you doing?!"

He began a circular motion of his head and just burrowed his tongue further down in her forbidden, pink and soaking sugar walls.

Penny protested, "Jimmy! This is wrong! No! No!" She brought her hands to the top of his head, attempting to push his head from her nether region. Jimmy was undeterred and continued orally fucking his sexy mother. His hands clutched her delectable and squirming ass cheeks as he snaked his tongue, keeping in sync with his rotating head, in a circular motion inside the wet and delectable depths of her pussy. He appreciated the heady aroma and tangy taste he was experiencing.

The frantic mother continued staring down at her son who was eating her out. "No, baby, no. I am sorry you caught me like this but..." Her voice paused. The suddenness of her son's deed had passed and now incoming was the pleasure that he was giving her. He now laved at her delirious slit, top to bottom, bottom to top, occasionally stopping to nibble on her inflamed and syrupy lips.

Oh, my! This feels sensational and wonderful! Her hands were lessening their pressure against his head. Then the opposite thought popped in. This is your son. This is incest.

"No, honey, noooo!" she objected, but somewhat less strenuously than just a few seconds ago. The sexual energy, ecstasy, and release emanating from her loins was like a mass emailing throughout her body, washing over nerves, sensations, emotions...and morals. Jimmy noticed the difference in her verbal dissent and also her body cues. With his face and mouth pressed firmly against his mother's muff, he smiled.

There was silence in the room. The silence lasted no more than ten seconds. That's all it took for the pleasure and ecstasy to completely envelope the sex-starved parent. With this came a new and unforeseen thrill: incest.

"Oh yeah!" Penny sighed, seemingly after the major internal conflict had been decided. She started running her fingers through her son's hair, and now looking down at him with sensual appreciation.

"Oh yeah, baby, yeah!" Jimmy was humping Penny's pubic mound with his face, jabbing his tongue inside and outside her ecstatic cunt, and brushed the tip of nose against her distended clitoris one time.

Mom, you are delicious!

"OH YES! YES! YESSSSSS!" He quickly stroked her clit with his nose tip again, and a third time with his tongue. The 22 year-old seemed to want to suck every ounce of his mother's outpouring juices.

"Eat my pussy! Eat it Jimmy! Momma needs it so bad. Don't stop!" the ecstasy-filled brunette loudly encouraged. She closed her eyes, dropped her head and let her son work his oral magic. He mostly lapped at the adoring and soaked labia, and occasionally nuzzled quickly his right cheek against her raging clit. His mother was creaming like crazy.

Penny roared "Eat me, my son!!! Eat me! Oh you're so beautiful, Jimmy."

The ravenous son adjusted his head as he felt a little pain start in his neck. He began nibbling and kissing her slippery thighs.

"STICK YOUR TONGUE IN IT! STICK YOUR TONGUE IN!" his mother ordered.

Mom said I should always listen to her. So who am I to start arguing now? Jimmy sank his tongue back into his mother's pulsating chasm and worked it like Roto-Rooter.

Penny sighed loudly and approvingly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She then repeated her plea in a slightly lowered tone, "Don't stop! Don't stop!" Her shapely ass was bouncing joyously off the mattress. The son's mouth remained glued to the mother's vagina.

Jimmy's nose, mouth, lips, and tongue were on overload from the swampy scent and tangy taste of his sexy parent. He also felt a rush from hearing her dirty language. She went from the pleasurable "Oh yes!" to the emphatic "Eat me!" to the commanding "Stick your tongue in it!" to the pleading "Don't stop!" His penis, which became fully stiff when he commenced cunnilingus, twitched at her dirty words. It wanted in on this forbidden feast.

Despite Penny's pelvic thrashing, Jimmy slowed his oral adoration. His circular licking, after giving her clit a quick tongue swat, was becoming slower. Soon he pulled his face away from the open, frothy, and forbidden sheath to look at his mother. Her head was on the pillows, eyes closed, and her Angelina Jolie-like lips parted in an O-shape.

Sensing his mouth and tongue were disconnected from her throbbing sex, Penny's eyes flew open in worry. She looked down at her son whose eyes, peering over her pubic bone, were locked on her eyes. Jimmy was flashing a brilliant grin, his face looking like a glazed donut with her expelled cream all over it.

Why did he stop?! Especially since I was ready to climax. She was about to voice this concern then stopped when he stood up...and his 9 inch, erection came into view. Her eyes flew open with shock, awe, and glee.

My son's schlong is enormous! That's the longest one I've ever seen. And with girth. He's going to stick it in me?

She returned his smirk as he moved onto the bed above her. Jimmy prepared to mount his mother.

This is decadently...phenomenal! He mentally surmised.

As the son's face neared hers, Penny's nostrils flared. She could smell her own sex aroma on him. This made her push her lips to his. The two sets of lips met...and locked. Their heads swirled round and round in animalistic fervor. Penny loosened her lips to send out her hungry tongue. Jimmy did the same and the incestuous tongues danced together, whirling and twirling each other, almost like in desperation. A mixture of her sauce and their mutual saliva passed forth between their mouths.

The sex-crazed mother shivered; her son's hard flesh-club pressed into her stomach.

This is incest...and like McDonald's: I'm loving it! exclaimed Penny's electrified mind.

David, kneeling between her sexy legs, leaned on his left hand and gripped his pole with the other. He guided the penis head to rub along her cunt lips.

"Arrrgghhhh," the mother moaned.

The son had already started leaking pre-cum. He stroked the crown of his cock up and down, then circularly along the soaked and pried lips, mixing his juice with his mother's. He was teasing himself and her.

"Oohhh yeah," the son returned the moan. "Mom, you're soooooooooooo fucking wet!!"

Before she could respond, the excited son now directed his sensitive penis head to stroke her clit in small circles, amplifying their arousals.

They wailed and quivered simultaneously.

The foxy parent could not take it anymore. Her heart was pounding and her head felt like it wanted to explode.

"Jimmy I can't take the teasing anymore! I NEED you to—"

He also could not take anymore of the teasing. In her mid sentence, he moved his hard-on down and inserted the hungry head in between her eager labia.

Penny immediately fell silent and looked at her son who just slipped the tip of his dick into her receptive orifice. He had a look of just-won satisfaction on his shiny, cream-varnished face.

Jimmy felt his cock-head throb within his mother's forbidden fruit. In turn, her pink hole was delighted and lovingly squeezed him tight. Penny's pussy was so used to enveloping her own fingers instead of a nice stiff one. But it was like the proverbial "riding a bike—you never forget."

It's been so long...and this one is so long! The mother's libido mused.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SON!"

He moved further inside slowly. Inch by inch he motioned. He had to fight from slamming in all at once, knowing how much time his mother went without sex. He could feel the tightness...and it was exquisite! The wet insides of her private area—the area that he was not to supposed to be in—welcomed his entering sausage.

"Oh, Mom! You feel wonderful!" he whispered in her left ear.

"You, too, baby," she countered with bated breath.

Her cuntal muscles gave her son's shaft a squeeze. Her hips commenced small motions. The slickness of her vagina's insides made the rest of the journey easy for his erection. His overjoyed balls touched her soft buttocks—Jimmy was now fully and entirely inside his luscious mother, Penny. The theme from Rocky went off in his head.

Mother and son, joined at the sex organs, grunted like animals on the National Geographic channel.

Meanwhile, the sex-famished divorcee had her own song in mind: Shakira's Hips Don't Lie. Her hips increased their tempo. She was eternally grateful her son—her son of all people—for taking his time entering her, especially with his huge slab of beef. But he was bottomed out now, and she wanted to be fucked like the world was about to end. She wanted to be fucked by her son!

Jimmy retook the initiative and slowly withdrew his hard-on, leaving only the tip inside his mother. And then quickly pushed the whole prick back into her.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she groaned. He, with a smile of pleasure and a sense of lust, looked down at her. His mouth then smothered hers for another passionate kiss, as he began pounding his mother like a jackhammer.

Up and down...down and up...over and over again Jimmy fucked Penny. He eagerly plunged...she eagerly accepted. Her legs were spread to the max. He was doing non-stop push-ups. They occasionally broke kissing and tongue dancing to breathe and moan.

"Uhhhhhh, Mom! You're SO FUCKING GOOD!"

The bombshell mother grinned appreciatively. "You too, baby! AHHHHH, OH, AHHHH! So big! Soooo GOOOOOOOD!"

They literally dripped sweat. She wrapped her long legs around his muscular back. The smacking sound of flesh against flesh played like a broken record. The son seemed bent on impaling his bucking mother to the bed, which was now squeaking wildly. She slid both hands down to his ass and squeezed his buttocks. She was peaking.

"OHHHHHHHH! I'M COMING! OH JIMMY, I'M COMINNNNGGGG! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! FUCK ME MOORRRRRREEE! FUCK MMMMEEEEE!"

The son could only grunt and breathe raggedly. He could feel his time was also approaching.

"Arghhhh, mom. I'm about to cum too!" Since he wasn't wearing a condom, he started motioning to completely exit from her. Penny sensing this, tightened her legs' grasp around her son.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" she ordered through clenched teeth. She looked incensed and sounded possessed. This shocked Jimmy. But it was only for two seconds, and then he pushed back into her wanting cunt. She returned to her pending long-awaited sexual release.

The mother panted and then her orgasm ripped through her mind and body.

"JIMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she howled.

On the second down-stroke after his mother's Exorcist impersonation, Jimmy erupted like Old Faithful into the same place he came from. He tossed his head back with eyes closed.

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled as air quickly exhaled from his lungs.

Joyous alarms went off in Penny's head and her body shook. She could feel her son's prick wildly coughing out thick jets of cum deep into the convulsing walls of her muff.

"That's it! Fuck me, baby, fuck me!. Fuck your mother! Give me more of your cock and cum!" She rode the wave of long-awaited erotic pleasure, releasing a torrent of her sex syrup.

The 22 year old's ejaculation was thunderous. He knew and felt this was different from prior times. It was because he was spraying his seed deep into his wanton mother.

Their bucking bodies started to decelerate. The bed's creaking, as a result, also slowed. The bedroom smelled like a whorehouse during Fleet Week. Mother and son were awashed in sweat, saliva, and bodily fluids.

Soon they were motionless, he still on top. They kissed, more tenderly this time. They gazed into each other's eyes, and Penny said with a laugh, "You motherfucker."

12