All Comments on 'Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 02: Sis'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Time after time - the same themes .Dude , I swear I don't know how you keep finding the fresh angles ?

never playing pool with you for money! Fo' shoah. Hope five stars makes up for it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Friggin awesum

Itz friggin awesome. But... cud u please continue this story? And add the angle of him fucking his step-mom when he goes to Australia? Already marked u as one of my favourites, so I'l knw when u'l post a new one...

wiltryitwiltryitover 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Had to actually register, so I could add you as a favorite author. Yes, after over 4 years of reading on Literotica, finally broke down and registered just so I could give you the praise you deserve. Am looking forward to the next chapter, however am divided whether Jimmy should go alone, with Jen, his mother or all three at once.

Who knows, maybe Jimmy's half sister will get a jump on him and come to visit for Halloween. That would be an interesting halloween story.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Very interesting

I have not read the first story, but I will go back and read it now. Good plot development, and a very nice cliffhanger leading into the next chapter. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dad has to go

i could over look the fucking around since the mom,son,and sis are with eachother but a seperate family is too much.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
Once more into the....

Scouries you talented son of a seadog! How you keep coming up with these stories I do not know but I'm definitely glad you do. Keep up the good work and I will anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

Really liked the story and am looking forward to Jimmy's trip to Australia, where I presume he will boff his dad's second wife and the by then 18 year old half sister.

Note a slight error - at the end on page 4 when he reads the email from female PI you refer to Lizzie as Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

another well written story and I cant wait for chapter 3. very arousing and wild.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was great, as always!

i hope jimmy does something to his father for his betrayal. his father has not only been cheating on his mom for a long time but also has another family. whatever the bastard gets, he deserves. he should definately go down under and fuck his step-mother. then tell her that everything, make her leave his dad. daddy dearest goes from two families to none. lol. in the story you mentioned having to go to asia, so does dad have three families?......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prediction time!

Jimmy goes to Australia, the older girl is magically 18, and he fucks her and her mother. Can't expect much more from an author of this caliber. Predictable, and imbecilic. That's where it's at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story..........

I guess you're not the type of erotic writer who describes in great or any detail the first time there is sex between two people. In this one you simply said they had sex on the porch. It would have been incredible if you described every second of the actual seduction. That is the kind of writing I'm used to seeing on this site.

Other than that, you're one of the best writers on this site.

FurluvrFurluvrover 12 years ago
LUV IT!!

OMG--luv the story!! Fantastic continuation of BK 1 !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I like how you have taken the time to develop the characters in more detail than most stories. You can only develop so far until you end up with a novel. So for the length of the story, I was impressed. The only true measure of your writing is if people want to read other stories you have written.

I'm waiting for more from you & thanks.

harristharristover 12 years ago
I was wrong

After reading Bk 1, I thought the Australian family (that I expected) would also be male/female sibs w/ the female older. It seems that Jimmy may end up with a harem. I wonder if Australian Mom will be included. Couldn't be called step-mom, and half-mother wouldn't be biologicaly correct, but I suppose in maintaining the incest theme, half-mother could be stretched to a familial relationship.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

At first, I didn't know if I was going to like him fucking his sister, because I thought that he would give up on his mom, since his dad was home, and fucking his mom all of the time.

But it all worked out very well, with him doing both his mom and his sister, and doing them both very well.

Now that he and his sister know that his dad is a cheater, and having a complete other family, I hope that they tell their mother the bad news, and she can deal with her asshole of a husband.

A great story that's not only extremely erotic, but very interesting, and has a storyline that pulls the reader into the plot very well.

I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Thanks for the read.

ken0001ken0001over 12 years ago
Oh Scouries, I groaned!

I think i've read most of your stories.. This one much like the others is of course excellent.. Great read.. Great turn on..Hope you run this saga into late 2012 are later if you wish..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a true writer....

thats what you are. you add the details necisary to make a true believable story. i really like your writeing and truelly hope book 3 is just as good. dont listen to anyone with any negative comments. you are very good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm out after this!

Loved the seduction of the mom in the first part so i went along with the whole exhibitionist bent on things even though it's not my interest. As soon as we start needing a scorecard to keep track of the various players though, it's just another group grope and the whole special bond is offset. Who cares whose tab A is sliding into which slot B once it's become a mechanical multiple free-love orgy? That is a different matter. Not wrong mind, just not my interest. Thanks for the two parts.

t2bejat2bejaover 12 years ago
great

i have been reading yours stories for years outstanding work love it

pguild01pguild01about 12 years ago
Reminds me of Prior Year

You wrote about my life. Apparently, I neglected to copyright that. LOL

bigyin69bigyin69about 12 years ago
Just Brilliant

You hear that old saying " the best is yet to come " well it has with this story, it is the best I have read by a mile and cannot wait for the next part.

ZiloRebelZiloRebelabout 12 years ago
Fantastic...

Love your work man. Excellent, well-written and has depth. Keep at it!

anubeloreanubeloreabout 12 years ago
dammit

you need to finish this bloody story! He may or may not fuck his half-sister, or confront his father, but you definitely need to wrap this storyline up. It's too good to leave hanging. (implication being that his half-sister will have turned 18 by then) (the other one is far too young). Anyway, excellent story Scouries. A little more detail in the sex, instead of wam-bam, we fucked, would be positively fantastic, but that's really all I can add. G'day! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

Your writing keeps me coming back for more. Please finish.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
You can't stop now!

This is a great series. It would be a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't deny us the ending!!!

Like many others, I like to read the ending. Great writing S. I do not read other writers, only your material :-))

arkwolfarkwolfalmost 12 years ago
more

Add sis and mom and bro/son in bed together, then add other sisters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please update the rest of the story... their threesome.

I loved it... I would love to read the next part where they have a threesome... mom, son/bro, daughter/sis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue and finish this story.

mab4664mab4664over 11 years ago
Awesome Story

This definitely needs to be continued. You have entered so mny different ways the story could further develop. I certainly hope you grab one of them and go with it!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Jim: You write great stuff.

I tried to sent you Feedback but it would not send. Please email me (bfreetorun@msn.com) When the next Book in this saga comes out. I made you a favorite author last year sometime and I think I liked every story you have written as of about 10 months ago, I have not read much of your newer stuff. Thank you for all your work, you have made thousands happier, possibly many more, who knows. I like nearly all types of fiction and sex stories but mother/son incest is my favorite. I wrote you a longer Feedback but for some reason it would not take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Please continue with the 3rd sequel. This story was great. I really enjoy your stories and have been reading in order a posted on your page. The stories make me wet, I wish I had known about this website when my husband was able to function. My Marriage has become platonic. Your stories and my toys do the rest.

Blessings

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Exceptionally well written...a bit contrived, but that kind of thing is allowed in this type of writing.

I'm interested to see where you'll take it. Clearly, he will fuck his half sisters (which is what they are, presuming that his dad fathered them, and he's clearly been going to Australia long enough for that to be the case. It's going to be pretty difficult to convincingly make out like his mother knew nothing about her husband's other life on the opposite side of the world; maybe she knew about it, but blocked it out? Even tried harder (and grew more fond of) sex because of the competition?

A nice twist to the plot, I think, would be to have the father get in some kind of trouble, as in he gets set up to take a fall so he calls his son to fly over and watch out for his supposedly unknown family. :dunno:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant work!

What an outstanding story Jim.

I can hardly wait for the next addition to the tale.

I'm sure that other readers are as excitedly waiting as well.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
This is the third time I have read this story...

I have enjoyed it more each time. Thank you for writing, you have been a favorite author for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More More More!!!

Great storie please keep them coming. Ur great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent writing!

Your writing is excellent. The description of the mind of the sister (Liz) during the buildup was perfect. It could be a study in the psychology of a woman's development, it was so good.

I would remove the bit of chauvinism of the guy. e.g. his unilateral decision that the sister could not accompany him to Australia is an example. That tone is a tad outdated.

Also, the possibilities would be much greater if she did accompany him.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please right more

please finish the story

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
A Finish is Required

Great story line, now don't keep us in suspense, please post the next chapter.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyover 10 years ago
keep it going

I hope he fucks the Australian family. And takes them away from his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It has been two years

Finish the damn story.

BigDog251BigDog251over 10 years ago
all in the family except dad

Can't wait for 3 and hopefully more

BigDog251BigDog251over 10 years ago
fantastic

A little suggestion. I don't know how long or how many chapters your going to have but I hope Jimmy makes a harum of the 3 girls and 2 moms. Please don't be affended its just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agreed

I have to agree with BigDog. In this case there are too many ends left untied. He needs to (1) get a LISCENSED PI to confirm the second family (2) Individually do both of the daughters (3) Do the mother (4) get pictures of the mother and father together plus one of them together intimately (5) get a 'family portrait'. It should be up to you whether or not the secret family needs to be revealed to his mother. Personally, the way you wrote his conversation with his mother it sounds as if she really already knows something is up. At least subconsciously, but maybe not wanting to know in reality. Maybe he should 'suggest' to his father that he should tale up permanent residence in Australia, divorce mom, and give her lots of money in the settlement. Sister and Son could declare a Common Law Marriage, move to another state (Hawaii?) and have Mother come live with them after selling the house and her half of the company that she gets in the divorce. He'd also have to pay for their college expenses, of course. There are sooo many variations left in this story you can take. In several ways, you have just barely introduced it. Ex., what about all the 'swinger' invitations? Does he attend the Nude Day Parade again with his Mother & Sister in tow this time? Does Fiona do the Body Paint again with more enthusiasm this time? Wow, you have so many roads to travel with this. Do more. Write more too!

dawid1501dawid1501about 10 years ago
Jimmy T

You are not going to finish this, are you?

davemargdavemargalmost 10 years ago
need book 3

Love to see book 3 and maybe 4 for this story

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
awesome

great story i love how mom and sis are just for sonny and not sluts for whole bunch of people great story line cant wait for the next book keep up the awesome work

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Fabulous Writing.

Looking forward to Pt. 3. Thanks.

krolockkrolockover 9 years ago
pt3

Can't wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know where you're going with this . . .

. . ., but I'm enjoying the ride. I sure hope you share the 3rd installment.

JBOATJBOATover 9 years ago
Someday Soon

I hope you can continue this great yarn someday soon. Wonderful writing.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Another wonderful Jim Scouries story . And I have loved them all . Hope that you are feeling better and have a faster recovery . If there is anything I can do let me know . I have written before and left my e-mail . Here is to you getting well sooner than you expect .

Thanks again

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hi

keep this story going please and let me know when you do thanks

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
Fabulous!

This just keeps getting better! And it was already the best. Magnifique!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
he is a cocky little fellow

and he was just issued a challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
daddy

Loved it where is Bk 3?? When are mum and sis together with Jimmy and a foursome with Dad before Australia and the young girls and mum there???? The possibilities are endless!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Book's One and Two

I loved the stories and can hardly wait to read Books three and four.

Please continue your great work

flints

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Another hot & steamy story!

Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it will be out soon! Keep them cumming!

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
need another

You need to write another chapter pretty soon you left this one wide open

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Please add more chapters 5Stars all way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You are a great writer and you have a way that makes me and surely others for some more chapters. So please, grace us, your readers in the continuation of Jimmy's Australia trip to meet his half sisters and any brothers that may come along.

And make it soon ,do not leave us "hanging" any longer.

LOL,

flints

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Admiration

Outstanding Outstanding Outstanding. This was HARD reading without wife knowingly what I reading. I really enjoyed the story, It was easy to place myself

as a third person and follow them around.

golfgator1golfgator1over 7 years ago
No Sluts

Lizzie is a special gal loaded with talent/beauty. Her mother is also special and deserving of respect for the life she led and grief she endured. Jimmy will have to realize he can not corrupt these two ladies and maintain anyone's respect by farming them out to gang bangs at "special parties" as that would be a quick way of trashing such a great sexy love story. Lizzie should be allowed to mature on her own as Jimmy developed in his male roles. The father made his own bed and should sleep in it because he does not deserve to be welcomed into the love his wife and kids have developed just because he is a horn toad and another cock. The new family have also paid the price so be gentle with their future and I did not say Jimmy could not train them the same way he trained his mom/sis.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Mommy and Sister?

I loved your story. Your sister is just like you mom in her gullability. It was enlignong to see how easy it was to convince both of them to want to fuck you. And aslso to go with you to a nudist beach. The only thing where I think you messed it up is. How in hell is your little sister one year from graduating college when you just graduated high school? Another is you had your cock in your mothers puckered hole the next sentence sheś holding it and playing with it. My belief is that you´re taking your stories out of porn movies as I ran across many lines that I´ve seen in porn movies. Anyway I still loved the way you write your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

Love your stories - Isn't it about time chapter 3 came along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fucking A

he should go ahead and fuck his step-mom and then his eventually 18 yr old step-sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need chapter 3

We need chapter 3

PhillkarePhillkareover 6 years ago
Book 3

Where is Book 3 like you promised?

auberge1auberge1about 6 years ago
Please continue!

Book three, book three, book three, book three!

Wonderful parts one and two... now please, part three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another hot episode.

But we need the 3rd part and 4th, 5th, etc. Btw, who is "Jen" as mentioned on this last page close to the end? 5*

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
HALF SISTERS

One parent the same makes them half sisters unless he wasn't their real father.

Subject117Subject117over 5 years ago

Excellent story. Only one problem, what american, unless living aboard, says "going to university, no american says that." We include "the" or "a" or the name of the university.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good story

Good story but I feel you are heading towards Jimmy sharing his mom and sis with other men while he gets with other women and that would lessen the bond between the three of them. If you keep it Jimmy mom and Lizzie then it's ok but don't turn this good story into a big fuckfest like so many others do. Keep up the good work can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where's 3???

Looking forward to #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BAH!

1 star for ANOTHER unfinished story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Car down a hill without brakes, can't stop now!!!

To BAH, it is another chapter in a series, where you have to read them all before you get to the ending. If you have read other stories, he does mention that he is thinking about the next chapter. And if you have read his stories you see that he usually stops at a place where we can fill in the blanks ourselves. Love the humour found in these stories and how well rounded the people in them!

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Excellent follow up to the first book. Hopefully the ones to follow will be as great as the first two. Hopefully the wait won't be long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting. I actually know a family like that - a wife and several children in one area and a second family in another area, but only about 90 miles away. As far as I know neither family knew about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Any hope of more?

I'm really enjoying this, and I'd love to see what happens next. I mean, I'm assuming that Jimmy makes both Lizzie and Sarah (aka "Mom") his own, but how does it all go down?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like the last story you wrote and 10 years ago. Hope you are still with us.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Loving this very hot sexy tale. Please keep going. I want to read what you write about my country. I am also wondering if Mom or Lizzie will bear his children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DEFINITELY do more follow ups on this story line I'm really interested in the progress between his affairs with both his mother and sister . I'm very interested in how he deals with his father but I'm also thinking that his father was living in la la land thinking that there would never be any discovery of his two families .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like this story but detail for sex is little. I hope writer can add more detail.

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

5 stars! Where's part 3?????

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Clearly this is another story that will never be finish, what a shame because it was a brilliant story. For what it’s worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Where’s part 3, the Aussie family???

IssueforthIssueforthover 1 year ago
Please continue writing. We are ready, I think.

Terrific, so far can't wait to see the continued adventures, please.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved the story "Ohh, Mommy... I groaned" by this author; it worked perfectly for me. But this one... It didn't because exhibitionism is a great turn-off for me.

What did work was the end: It is an interesting although easily predictable cliffhanger that seems to remain unresolved as the announced third part doesn't seem to exist. Did the mother know about the other family? Was it an arrangement between them? I would be surprised if it were, because if it was, why wasn't having the mother her own affair/s? If she didn't know, what is she gonna do?

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

Love these two stories! He has to go to Australia and fuck those sisters and other wife! This could go on very nicely!! I hope to read more!

Much_too_oldMuch_too_oldover 1 year ago

Okay, it's been 11 years, where's part 3?

TxHoss060TxHoss060about 1 year ago

Love the way this was laid out. Will the next chapter happen? Really hope so... very enjoyable

TxHoss060TxHoss060about 1 year ago

Love the way this story was laid out. Really hope there will be more...

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Very sad that this was just about the last story published by this author, written at the peak of his prowess.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

It's unfortunate that @scouries stopped writing shortly after this. At least we have a decent collection of stories they posted to enjoy. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👍🏻 Please continue

IssueforthIssueforth11 months ago
Great story!

Still hope for chapter 3...

Well they say. Leave them wanting more! Bummer.

Closure, please?!

daves_not_heredaves_not_here11 months ago

5 stars for both books, but whatever happened to Book 3?????

Thanks

coigachboycoigachboy9 months ago

Good story and fun to read. No part 3 where will I find it?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES