Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 02: Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers

"She had a good bum for a married woman," Lizzie said with a grin on her face. Then she added, "I've decided that I'm coming Saturday." She said it sweetly but in that teenage girl's tone that said 'you can argue all you want but I'm going to win this argument'. And then she added, "pleeeeaaaase Jimmy."

"You're too young. Way too young for that." I was going to make my sister work to get an invitation. Mind you I knew I was going to take her. "Besides you're going to town tomorrow. You won't be able to get back in time."

My sister had a dentist's appointment at four the next day in Baltimore and was scheduled to train into the city in the morning.

"I'll get the early train back Saturday morning. I can be here by nine. Please Jimmy. I really want to. And you could protect me."

"Protect you?"

"I'd be scared to go alone."

"But hundreds of men will see you. See your breasts. Your legs ... your pretty little, hairy pussy."

"I know." Lizzie's eyes were sparkling as she said the words.

In the end I gave in. The prospect of being able to walk naked in front of as many as a thousand people with my sister next to me was an intoxicating thought. First mom and now Liz!

****

I drove Lizzie to the train station the next morning. She reminded me at least six times before she mounted the train that she'd be back the next morning. Her parting words from the doorway of the train as it started to pull away were, "and don't, don't you dare, leave without me. I'll phone you from the train tomorrow."

As it turned out I heard from my little sister before then. My cell chirped out at just after twelve that night.

I was greeted by, "Are you awake?" I didn't feel that warranted an answer. "You haven't forgotten that I'll be there at nine-thirty?"

"No Lizzie."

"Are you excited?" Before I could answer she rambled on, "I am. And guess what?"I had no idea.

"I'm sleeping naked tonight. Practising." I couldn't stop a chuckle from escaping. "Do you want to see?" she asked when I didn't add anything to my laugh.

A second later a poorly lit shot, but clear enough for me to recognise my sister's bedroom and the naked body lying in her bed, arrived in my phone. She'd hung up the second she'd pressed send.

Labour Day Weekend – Saturday September 3rd 2011

Lizzie made the train the next morning. And of course her brother was waiting for her. And as I watched her walking down the platform towards me I couldn't help but catch my breath. It wasn't some cute eighteen year old prep school teen approaching me; instead, somehow, in a way only a woman can accomplish, she'd morphed into a ravishing woman.

Was it simply the summer dress that did it? The spaghetti straps? The décolleté bust line that drew your eyes to the soft round flesh? Was it the way she'd done her hair? What magic had she performed that allowed it to float down over her shoulders like that? What made it glisten and dance in the sunlight I wondered silently?

"What?" she asked when she was five feet away from me. But I was smart enough to know that she knew the exact effect she was having on me. And she was happy to have produced it, even if I was her brother.

It was a two hour drive south to the nude beach I'd chosen. I could sense Lizzie's excitement the whole way.

"So what's your name?" I asked after we'd been driving for over an hour and a half.

"Name? Duh!"

"We have to have a story," I answered. "I hope you're not planning on giving your real name to anyone. Or are you?"

"Oh my gawd! I didn't think ... you mean we'll talk to other people?"

I laughed. "Use Emily. It'll be easier to remember."

"And you could be Chris," she answered back. Both our middle names.

"You're a student at Georgetown ... just finished first year ... a potential philosophy major I think," I said.

"Me University? Really? Do you think I'll be able to fool them? I'm still in ..."

"In Georgetown," I said emphatically.

Sis was delighted. "And you're my boyfriend. Madly in love with me. But my daddy doesn't like you because you're a dropout," Liz said, clearly getting into the spirit of the thing. And so for the next twenty minutes we created a false history for ourselves. Both of us laughing as we invented new and even more outrageous details. Liz proved to be much better at this than her mother had been two months earlier.

It was only when I turned the car onto the dirt road that Lizzie showed her first signs of nervousness. "Are we close?"

"About three miles according to the map," I answered.

"Oh my gawd!"

"Are you okay?" I asked as I put my right hand lightly on her shoulder.

Sis laughed nervously. "You better protect me," she warned.

"Of course I'm going to protect my pretty girlfriend Emily," I answered.

We were still a couple of miles away from the camp parking lot and the beach when she asked, "Should I take off my underwear in the car?"

"You can wait until we're on the beach," I answered even as I saw Lizzie's fingers undo the top two buttons on the bodice of her summer dress. A second later, after a bit of fumbling around, her bra appeared in her hand. It was light pink with a darker lace trim. Sexy.

"I don't want them to see my underwear," my sister said as she reached under her skirt. A second later matching panties appeared. "Perverts like girl's underwear," she said in explanation when she saw my look of amusement. "It gets them excited." Then added, "Everyone knows that."

I smiled. "Most of the men take off their pants and underwear on the beach," I teased.

"Boys are different!" And as she said the words she reached back for her purse. A hairbrush soon appeared in her hand. She was lifting the hem of her skirt up as we turned into the parking lot. Hundreds of cars had already arrived.

"What are you doing?" I asked as my sister started to brush the curls between her legs.

"Well you did say I was cymotrichous down there," she said with a grin. "I was going to shave myself last night--"

"Shave?" I asked.

"Or trim it." Sis said going on. "But then I thought that for the first time at least it'd be better to have a little protection. It's almost like a bathing suit bottom isn't it?" she asked as she continued to brush her full triangle of pubic hair. "The men won't get as excited this way will they?"

Yeah right I thought. I had an erection, a huge erection, as I parked the car. My little sister's pussy was definitely turning me on!

Fortunately it had subsided by the time we'd reached the beach and had started to set up shop. I picked a place right in the heart of the action midway down the already crowded beach.

"Shouldn't we get a more secluded spot?" Liz asked, suddenly timid, as I dropped our towels and bags on the sand. Her mouth had been gaping open ever since we'd cut through the dunes and come across our first nudist.

"This should be perfect honey," I said loudly in response, then took her in my arms and gave her a hug and a kiss on her lips. A kiss I held for second after second.

Her eyes flashed wide open in surprise and I could see the words of protest forming on her lips. Then she remembered. She leaned into me and gave me a quick peck back on my lips, then whispered, "I almost forgot."

I stripped first. Then stood waiting. As were maybe another fifty nude men on the beach close enough to see us. Somehow my eighteen year old sister was able to seize the moment. Like an actress might in a big scene Lizzie milked the moment for all it was worth. She stood tall, looked unsure for a second, then turned and looked sideways before turning back towards me. Fifty men waited with bated breath. Second after second she waited, her hands hovering above the thin straps of her dress. Just when I, and all the others, thought that she was going to push the straps off her shoulder and finally expose herself, she hesitated again.

"Can you help me with the buttons honey?" she asked me shyly as she stepped up towards me. She didn't need the buttons undone! I knew that. Lizzie knew that. Everyone else on the beach knew that. And as I slowly undid first the top button and then the second I knew that my sister was like me; that no matter how nervous and unsure of herself she was, that she had never been as excited.

Her dress seemed to float down off her body. I could actually hear the intakes of breath all around us. As well as the groans of the surrounding women who knew that every man on the beach was looking at my sister and not at them.

We stayed on the beach from noon until almost three-thirty that day. And we only left then because, even though we'd splattered on SPF 30 sunscreen, we were in danger of burning parts that hadn't had much sun exposure in the past. Important parts!

We'd talked. Then hand in hand we'd walked from one end of the beach to the other. I'd proudly displayed my sister to the watching world even as I was watched. We'd swum. Then, with the waves gently lapping at our knees, we'd stood surveying the nude world before us. Me showing my cock. Lizzie her breasts and cunt. We'd embraced. Kissed. All part of our act. And we'd welcomed the conversations of nude strangers. Exchanged our made up history for their stories.

We'd been subtly approached. Heck, some of the approaches hadn't been that subtle. Invitations. To visit. To come to dinner. "We're having a party tonight," one thirty something woman had offered as she and her husband had stood chatting to us on the shoreline. "We have a summer place just twenty minutes away ... three or four couples ... Greg's going to barbeque," she offered as her eyes drifted to my groin.

"I wish we could stay," Liz had answered breathlessly as she let her eyes move downwards over Greg's body. "But Daddy will kill me if I'm late. He thinks I'm visiting a friend from school. If he knew I was with Chris or where I was--" She let her voice trail off as she grimaced at the supposed thought. I smiled. We exchanged numbers. Ours of course weren't real.

During the day we'd asked various other beachgoers to take pictures of us. We'd posed for the camera. Naked teenage lovers most presumed. Pictures of me with my arms around Liz. Pictures of us kissing. Not one guessed the truth.

****

Emily, now back to being Lizzie, did not put her underwear back on for the drive home. Nor did she do up the top two buttons of her dress.

She didn't stop talking the whole way home. Her excitement was palpable every mile of the two hour trip. We stopped for gas about halfway. A full service station – Lizzie had insisted on it. Our windows were down. The gawky, acne faced teen who filled our tank and washed the front window got the best show of his young life. I knew as we pulled away that it was a story every one of his buddies would hear in full detail over the next weeks and months.

"Gawd, did you see? He had an erection," my sister said as we pulled away. She couldn't hide her delight. "He wanted to put his cock right here," she added as she raised her dress completely and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Little slut," I accused.

"Me? You had like twenty erections today."

"I didn't," I denied.

"For that big blond. And those weirdos who wanted us to go home with them. And when we were in the water. I felt it. They were all looking at you. I was afraid I'd have to fight them off." My sister was smiling as she talked. So was I.

"No I didn't," I denied. In fact I had raised more than a few erections over the afternoon. I'd tried to hide them though – either rolling over onto my stomach or walking out into deeper water every time I felt the onset of one.

"My dropout boyfriend had the biggest penis on the beach," Liz said as she grabbed her digital camera from her purse.

"I didn't. Besides I'm not your boyfriend." My eyes jumped back and forth from the road to Lizzie's lap as she raised her skirt and the put the camera between her now spread legs. The camera clicked."Biggest by far," Liz added. "All the women were jealous of me. And you were my boyfriend. Everyone knew it. And you wanted to put your cock right here," she said as she brought the camera within an inch or two of her pussy. The camera clicked some more.

"I'm just average."

"Yeah, for a porn film star," she said as she slipped a hand onto my thigh. We were on the highway. Going like seventy miles an hour.

"Don't," I begged as I felt her hand caress me through my shorts.

"Hah! You see, you have another one," she accused as she traced my length. "My boyfriend has a big erection for his college girlfriend. He wants to fuck me."

"Somebody will see. And you're not in college."

"I want them to see. And so do you," my little sister accused as she slid my zipper down. A second later my cock was bobbing in the air. She brought the camera towards my bobbing cock. Click ... click ... click.

"You're my sister. We can't," I groaned as her palm closed around me.

"You're my handsome boyfriend Chris. Who wants to fuck his little girlfriend Emily so, so badly," my sister crooned as her hand started to slide up and down my shaft.

We got home. Unharmed. My cock had been hanging out of my pants the last half hour of the trip. Emily, yes she was back to Emily now, had left her skirt above her waist the whole time. The lips of her sex were glistening. The smell of her arousal and need was overpowering in the closed confines of the car. More than one trucker had honked at us as we'd hurtled down the highway.

****

I didn't say a word after I'd pulled up to the front door of our cottage. Instead I'd simply exited the car, cock still hanging out, and circled over to sis's side. Dropped my pants and then opened the door and lifted her out. We fucked the first time on the porch – on the swinging chair that hung from the beams. Almost broke the fucking thing. And yes it was fucking we did. Fast, hard, crazy, desperate fucking unlike anything I'd ever done before. With mom it had been different. With Lizzie we were just coming off six hours in which the two of us had been constantly aroused. We were young, horny teens. There was no stopping us.

It should have been a slow loving, caress filled coupling. Instead it was simply two animals rutting. Hungry animals. Highly sexed animals. Fucking. Lizzie was screaming seconds after I entered her. She was tight but she wasn't screaming in pain. She simply loved having her brother's big prick inside her.

She came quickly. I could feel her first orgasm as it moved in waves down over my cock. I just kept moving my hips, stabbing my penis again and again into her sopping cunt. Then minutes later she came again, a second, much more powerful orgasm that rippled repeatedly through her body. I erupted. That's what it felt like. A fucking eruption that started deep in my balls and exploded up my shaft.

An eruption that propelled ribbons of hot sperm deep inside her.

****

"So that's what having sex with your brother is like." I looked over at her. Lizzie was panting. Her dress was torn. Hell I hadn't taken the time to take it off her. The swing chair, one of its four chains detached, was hanging crazily.

"No wonder it's against the law," my sister added in a gasp. Seconds later our lips had crashed together. She clung to me, her arms tightly coiled around my shoulders, when I made to stand. Her legs circled my back as I tottered upright "More ... I want more ... much more," my little sister demanded as she reached down between our bodies and directed my cock back inside her.

I made it to the stairs leading upstairs, but then, instead of continuing up towards the bedrooms, I planted her on the third step and then took her at her word. I gave her as 'much more' as I possibly could over the next five minutes until her orgasmic screams echoed through the cottage.

When I was finished I simply picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. The rough wood of the stair I'd planted her on had left her ass red and welted. I gave her bum a hard slap as I carried her through her bedroom door. Lizzie squealed.

****

I'd known what I was before that day had started. The weeks with mom had ensured that. I was highly sexed. And I had a big cock and I wanted everyone to know it. I wanted to show them. I loved using it. And I'd loved fucking my mother.

But I'd never guessed that Lizzie was like me. Oh sure, after our talks and with her eagerness to go to the nude beach with me, I'd hoped. But not for what she turned out to be. The way she'd acted on the beach and then later in the car had proven it. And Lizzie, in her own way, had proven to be as equally good if not better than her mom.

The third time we made love that afternoon was in her bed. Then we fucked a fourth time that Saturday afternoon. In the shower. Standing up. Then, still naked, we'd cooked a late dinner. Barbequed T-bones.

I took pictures of Lizzie as she sliced tomatoes. She took pictures of me as I grilled the steaks. She sat in my lap as we ate our dinner. My cock was inside her all through the meal. Then later, in my bed this time, we filmed ourselves as we made love one last time.

I woke up Sunday morning to find my sister sitting next to me on my bed. My computer was in her lap. She was sipping from a glass of orange juice. The aroma of freshly percolated coffee permeated the room.

"Hey," I muttered, but with a big smile on my lips, as I languorously stretched my body.

"Hey you," Liz answered, then leaned over and gave me a tongue filled kiss.

"Sisters aren't supposed to kiss like that, I think it's against the law," I said with a grin when she'd pulled away.

"Are they allowed to kiss like this," my little minx of a sister asked as she leaned over and kissed the head of my cock. A second later she'd swallowed the whole cockhead. Sis didn't say another word over the next five minutes. I just groaned. Eventually I filled her mouth with cream.

"I downloaded the pictures we took before you got up," Lizzie said as she leaned over my body and reached for the laptop she'd dropped on the edge of the bed before she'd started to kiss my cock. "Our pictures ... from the beach ... from last night," she added as she clicked open MY PICTURES. "Look at us," Liz said with a giggle as the first picture appeared. It was one of the two of us from the nude beach. My arm was around my sister's waist in it. She was leaning into my body, her breast, its nipple straining, was pushing into my side.

"Little slut, pretty little slut sister," I said as my hand slipped onto Liz's breast.

Lizzie clicked onto the next pic. She had thrown her arms around my neck in it. The shot, that caught us in an embrace and from a sideways angle, caught my erection poking into her stomach. "Ha! Look at your penis. It's almost hard. In front of all those people. You are so sick!"

But her hand had reached out and circled my cock!

"What's in that folder," Liz asked as she clicked on another folder. It didn't open.

"Just some more pics from Onancock ... you saw them the other day," I answered.

"Why doesn't the folder open? I don't think I saw these ones."

"There just more of the same. They're nowhere near as good as these ones of you," I said as I clicked back to the pics of Liz and I in her bed.

"What's the password? I don't remember seeing them," she said as she clicked back to the protected folder.

"Sexonancock," I answered after debating with myself if I should let her see them. I knew I wanted her too but I had no idea how she'd react.

"I thought you didn't have sex at Onancock. That Bri didn't go with you," Liz said as she started to type in the password.

"She didn't."

"Then who?" Then I saw the light go off. "It was that married woman wasn't it? You said you didn't fuck her but you did didn't you?"

"Yes," I answered.

scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers