Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 02: Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers

"Where was her husband? Did he watch?" Liz asked as the little picture icons started to appear.

"No, he was in Australia," I answered as sis clicked open one of the pictures. It was a picture of my mom. She was on her knees. My cock was inches away from her open mouth. She'd looked up toward me just as I'd clicked the picture.

"Australia ... oh myyyyy gawd." For seconds Lizzie stared at the screen wordlessly then finally whispered, "mommy? You and mommy?" She started to click through the pictures. I didn't say a word. I didn't have to.

We talked for hours that day. Between bouts of sex. I described every single thing mom and I had done.

"You won't stop will you? Even though daddy's home. You've fucked her since he's been back haven't you?"" she asked at one point.

"I'll never stop with either of you," I promised my sister.

"Good," she whispered back as she rolled on top of me.

Monday September 5th 2011

Mom and dad arrived back home at the cottage on Monday at just after eleven thirty in the morning. If they'd arrived any earlier they might have caught their two children in 'flagrante delicto'. We'd slept in. Then made love in one last desperate coupling. My cell phone had chirped at the moment of my orgasm. I called back five minutes later. Mom reported they were less than an hour from the cottage.

We should have had lots of time. But we showered together. Which led to a second coupling. A slower one. Fortunately we'd pulled on clothes before they'd arrived. So when dad and mom came through the front door of the cottage they'd found their children dressed, smiling and looking absolutely normal.

Neither guessed that their son's sperm was oozing out of their daughter's pussy as we shared a four way hug.

However we didn't fool mom for long! Mom somehow knew! I don't know how. That magic sense mothers seem to have. I mean she didn't know the first second she saw us but I think she'd figured it out by the time we got back home to the city that night. But she didn't mention anything to either of us that first night. But she didn't wait long!

"Listen to them," I whispered to my sister as I led her down the hallway towards our parents' bedroom. It was just before midnight.

"Oh my gawd," she answered with a sexy, inviting giggle in her voice. She was naked. My cum, which I'd pumped into her just minutes before, was trickling down her inner thighs.

"What are they doing?" she whispered into my ear as we stood outside the door. I pulled her back against me. Slipped my left hand down between our bodies and directed my still hard cock inside her again.

"This," I whispered back as I grabbed her ass and drove my cock home. A second later I had her on her back on the hallway carpet.

"They'll hear," she warned even as she wrapped her legs around my back. My parents didn't hear anything over their own lovemaking noises.

****

"It's wrong," my mother said. We were lying entwined on her bed. It was ten fifteen in the morning the next day. We'd just fucked. Dad had gone to work that morning. Sis was visiting one of her friends.

"Is it?" I asked as my hand started to move over her body.

"She's your sister." I'd wondered if mom was going to raise the issue before Lizzie left for school. Or if she'd wait until she'd gone.

"She likes the same thing you do," I told mom as I flipped her over onto her stomach.

"She's too young." Softly said. With little conviction.

"You left us alone," I accused. "Left me with her. You must have known. You must have wanted us to fuck. She loves my big cock."

"I didn't." My hand was on her ass as she spoke. A second later I found her puckered hole. I pushed a finger inside.

"Don't."

"Did daddy fuck you here last night?" I asked as I started to pump my finger.

"No!"

"We heard you ... Lizzie and I ... last night. You were screaming as daddy fucked you. We were in the hall just outside your door. I fucked Lizzie while daddy was fucking you."

"You shouldn't have."

"I took her to a nude beach last weekend. I showed her to hundreds and hundreds of men. Then we made love. Just like you and I did at Onancock."

"You didn't!" I pulled my finger from my mother's ass. Then I rolled on top of her. "Don't," she said as my penis probed for her puckered opening.

"Lizzie has a perfect ass," I answered as my cockhead disappeared inside my moms.

****

"Do you want to see the pictures of our trip?"

"Yours and Lizzie's?"

"Of your children fucking," I said as I clicked open the pictures. The first one showed my penis just about to enter my sister's mouth. Liz's tongue was licking my cockhead.

"You're a bad, bad boy," mom chided as she watched the pictures roll by. But her palm was circling my cock as she spoke.

"She knows about us," I answered.

"You told her? Told her that--"

"I told her that her mother loves her son's big, hard cock," I finished for her. "I showed her some of the pictures of us."

"What did she say? Was she--"

"She wants to watch us. Watch us doing it. She wants to be in bed with us when we fuck. She wants you to watch her."

"We can't," mom denied. Her hand was still working on my cock. Pumping it.

"She wants other people to watch us."

"At a nude beach?"

"Yes but also in other places. She wants others to watch us making love."

Mom didn't answer that last comment; instead she moved her body and sat on top of me. A second later she'd lowered her cunt over my cock.

****

"I'm not going back to school."

"Of course you are," I told my sister. It was two days later and just two days before Lizzie was scheduled to return to school for the fall term.

"I won't. It's not fair," sis answered as she rolled over on top of me. We were both naked. We'd already made love once that night.

"It's your last year. You have to go back ... graduate," I said even as Lizzie took my cock inside herself.

"I love you," I told her five minutes later. I'd just pulled my softening penis out of her. It was sticky with our juices.

"You'll have to visit me up at school." It was a demand.

"Of course I will. And you'll come home some weekends. Especially when dad's gone back to Australia."

"When's he going this time?"

"Late October," I provided. "The three of us will spend Halloween together."

"Mom and you and I?"

"Uh huh. I'm going to take my two little slave girls out that night."

"Take us where?"

"You'll see," I said with a leer.

"Other people will see us?"

"You'll be masked. But you won't be wearing much else," I promised.

****

The e-mail arrived at exactly ten fifteen p.m. on Friday the ninth of September. Lizzie was set to leave for school the next morning. Dad had insisted that he was going to drive her even though I'd offered.

I didn't open the e-mail when it arrived. I was making love with my sister. With my horny, highly sexed sister. It was our last night together. I didn't get to the email until just after one in the morning. The e-mail was from Australia. It was from my young investigator. The girl from Sydney.

There were five pictures attached. The first was of a young girl, maybe thirteen or fourteen.

The second was of a cute teen around seventeen.

The third was of a beautiful woman, in her mid thirties somewhere. She was undoubtedly the mother of the two girls in the earlier pictures.

The fourth was a picture of my father.

The fifth was a picture of the whole family. And yes that's what they clearly were. My father's second family. "Sweet Jesus," I muttered as I stared at the screen of my laptop.

"What is it?" Jen purred. She was lying next to me. Naked. Oozing my cum.

"I'm going to have to change my itinerary," I told my sister.

"What itinerary? For your trip to Asia?"

"I'm going to have to add Australia," I answered.

"To see daddy?" Lizzie asked as she raised herself up on her elbow. I didn't answer, instead I simply swivelled my laptop until it was facing her. For second after second she said nothing. Her face though couldn't hide her shock.

"We have sisters?" Lizzie finally asked.

"Two of them apparently," I answered as I continued to study my two step-sisters.

"I'm coming too," my sister promised.

"We'll see," I answered even though I knew that I was going to have to go alone.

THE END

This is the end of Book 2 of the Taylor family sagas. I hope you enjoyed it. In Book 3 Jimmy travels Down Under and discovers his father's secret and has to decide what to do about it. I'd love to hear how you liked this story – please take a little extra time and place your vote and then, if you'd like, send me an email or post a public comment. It's the only way we authors can receive your feedback.

And if you like my writing why not add me to your FAVORITE AUTHOR list. It's pretty easy to do. I also love hearing your suggestions and ideas for future stories. Thanks, jim scouries.

scouries
scouries
10,483 Followers