All Comments on 'Joe's Service'

by Campo

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great amticipation

I loved the very slow build-up, and can hardly wait until the next installment. I wish that were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fool

Two men getting your wife to shed her gear? not neccessary.And you fell for it.A witness for the photo shoot to say there was no non consensual sex going on? surely it would two against one so how would she prove it! Another good marriage bites the dust? Let her go while you have the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'd Rather Have A Migraine Headache

...than read even the first paragraph again in this "story."

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
Please...Please dontwrite another story

This is all about your personal jerk off problems and I have to say this I think you are a kid...MODERATORS CHECK THIS CREEPS ID. I mean really do you think that some husband will pay to have naked photos taken of his wife and that he will leave her alone...Oh come on kid you need to grow up..and take acne medicine for those pimples...they look horrible especially the one on the eno of your snout

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing but pure horse manure

This author is a sick minded bastard who thinks with his dick instead of his brain. Please do us all a favor and don't write again you poor excuse for a human being.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
Well done!

Well done... A great departure from the usual shared wife scenario. You're building the tension well. I look forward to the next installment. And, please... pay no attention to comments from the riff-raff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First she isnt a wife so the placement is wrong.

Next you dated for three years a girl out of your league? And she is a shy bashful girl that is willing to strip nude and be shown on the internet, get real! Either the girl is a slut fucking around on him already and is ready to show him and the world or the writer cant keep this storyline going in one direction. Either way the boyfriend is a first class dumb asshole! Hey guy time to get you monthly STD and AIDS test done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Campo - the Greatest LW author of all time

The mighty Campo returns after a 7-year absence. I love whatever New Years Resolution you made, Campo--I have Read "A Woman of Her Word" a thousand times in the past 6 years and I am glad you are back. This is a wonderful start--can't wait for the next part. And don't make us wait so long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT WRITING

Not since Bobfr have I had the pleasure of reading such a well written story. Your one of the best.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thanks.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Bait and switch in the theme!

Wasn't the first photo session supposed to be non sexual in nature? As a reader I did not care much for the 'bait and switch' of the theme in the middle of the story, from a mutually repectful couple to a husband who enjoys to be humiliated. Read only if you enjoy the latter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loving it but.......

Someone rated you favorably with Bobfr. I agree to a point, your writing is first class erotica. The main difference between you and Bob is that he never published a story in chapters. He finished it and published the entire story. This is just so frustrating.

Still....thanks for a great well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A-1

The best stories are from Campo.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 15 years ago
More

Where is chapter 2? This has the potential for being as good as A Woman of Her Word, but so far only the potential...

bufboxbufboxover 14 years ago
no comparison...

to Bobfr that I can see. Campo is a far better writer, the secret? ... he is not "in your face" with it like Bobfr (and 90% of the rest of the contributors on here). My perfect story centers around the dialogue between husband and wife leading up to .. and after... the actual sex. Campo is master of this. Bobfr hints a bit at it, but then defers to gangbang anal scenes, etc. to finish the story. Campo keeps it intimate, Bob strays to perversion.

hotboydutch27hotboydutch27over 13 years ago
continue the story!?!?

It's been a while, but the story hasn't been continued.

Could you please continue this story.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Loved it and would love more

Thanx so much for this story that I discovered via somone's 'Favorites'. Please add my voice to the chorus asking for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One big problem with the story

The guy wants naked photos of his wife. OK, got that. But this is really as much or even more his fantasy than his wife's. So then it's explained to him that he can't stay? Really? And that he's going to let his wife get naked with two guys that he doesn't know? And he meekly accepts and goes off? I just don't buy it. I know that a lot of these stories are just fantasy, but still. A good story can have a wildly unbelievable premise. Think about the movie "Groundhog Day". But then it can't keep jolting you with unrealistic behavior. Given the premise, the story needs to unfold naturally. Here the premise is that the wife is going to have naked photo's taken by an amateur and an assistant for the first time. It's the guy's fantasy. There is no way he doesn't stay. If the author wants the wife to be at the mercy of two strangers, he's got to come up with a plot device that's believable and causes the husband to leave. Most husband and wives don't get naked pictures taken by strangers, but that's fine. That's the premise and I'm sure some people do do this. One way, which is seen in many other stories on Literotica, is the wife goes by herself as a surprise for her husband. In this case, the husband goes with her, and then leaves at the request of the photographer for a reason that makes no sense. Why would the husband leave? He'd stay to enjoy his fantasy.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Nice

I really, really liked this. Nice and soft as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You would !

Fucking Pom !!

OOAAOOAAover 12 years ago
Great!

Excelent story!!!

Continue it as soon as you can!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SERVICE WITH A SMILE

and a frown from the audience. TK U MLJ LV NV

hotboydutch27hotboydutch27over 11 years ago
great story, please continue

Hey there, great story, but how does it continue?

Please write the next part(s).

Thanks

bioman57bioman57about 7 years ago
Not complete yet.

please finish the story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

This was silly.beyond words. I know I can't write, so I don't offend people by trying. You should have same epiphany.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous