Joe's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at Joe's and I walked Lisa to the door. I was worried that with his strict code about the boyfriend not being present, he might be unwelcoming, but he shook my hand warmly and offered me a beer. We all talked for several minutes over a couple of drinks, until finally I said, "I guess I'll be on my way."

Everyone rose, Joe shook my hand again, and Lisa grabbed my arm, leading me toward the door. There she grabbed me, gave me a long kiss, and told me that she loved me. As we kissed, and I felt her glorious body pressing against me, I felt my insides tie in knots over the contradictory emotions. This woman had the most amazing body that I had ever seen, and yet here I was kissing her, professing my love for her, and slinking away so that another man, a handsome, successful man, could ply her with one more drink and begin suggesting that she slowly remove her clothing for her. And she was here, kissing me goodbye, so that she could do exactly that.

As I opened the door, a face appeared, surprised and ready to knock, and I realized that this was Max, a large, rugged man, in stylish cords and a 5 o'clock shadow, who was about to enter a house where my girlfriend would soon be stripping of her clothing, and all I could do was smile, let him in, and close the door behind me.

We had agreed that they would send me text messages, followed by photos, and await my response any time a response was needed. Lisa thought that having me on the cell phone the entire time would be a bit awkward, and I felt comfortable enough that I was ok with the texts.

I checked into my hotel room, eagerly booted up my computer, and waited somewhat impatiently. It was about 20 minutes before I got my first IM.

"Kevin we have been trying to talk her out of her clothes. Only a half success."

I don't think I breathed for a full three minutes until the first two photos popped up in my instant message window.

It was stunning. Lisa was wearing her matching brown bra and thong panty set, and nothing else. She was clearly nervous, as you could see from her pose, but she also had a huge smile on her face. She was clearly having a good time despite her nerves. I suddenly wished that I could listen to their ongoing conversations by cell phone. What were they saying to her as she stood there in nothing but her bra and panties? What were they saying to make her smile like that??

A couple minutes later another IM popped up.

We told Lisa to blow you a big kiss...U are a lucky guy

And instantly there was a photo waiting for me. I couldn't stop staring at the pic, at Lisa cheekily making a kissing gesture toward the camera, while her little bra seemed to just barely contain her milk white breasts. This was the view these two good-looking guys had right this instant from only a few feet away.

I felt my stomach turn over on itself at least 10 times as I waited for the next message. Finally, after about 5 minutes, it came.

Lisa decided to make herself comfy

I almost fell back in my chair, and held my breath like somebody who was just punched in the gut. In the first pic was Lisa, sprawled out lengthwise on the very leather couch that we had twice shared drinks with Joe. But suddenly the couch looked so different, with her still smiling face attached not to a fully clothed body, but a body meant for seduction, meant for sex, as she clearly looked relaxed and ready in the pose that screams to all men, "take me now."

In the next pic, she had actually climbed up on the arm of the couch facing away from Joe, her entire, beautiful heart-shaped ass completely on display with the exception of the trifling piece of material that held the thong together. Again, that huge saucy smile, and I had the sinking feeling that she would allow these men to do absolutely anything to her right now, that my absence was a huge mistake. Then my phone rang.

It was Lisa. "Hi Sweetie," she said. "Are you having fun?"

"YES!!" I amazed myself by screaming.

"Are you OK with this?" she asked.

"Yes, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm having fun. We just all wanted to make sure you were too."

"I am, thanks for calling," I said, and then I started to ask her one more question, as I could hear music playing in the background, and before I could, she said "OK, I love you. Talk to you soon." And the line was dead. I toyed with the idea of calling back, but took some relief that they had stopped to call, that I was being actively included, even as it looked like my gorgeous girlfriend was enjoying playing exhibitionist for two guys more than I ever would have imagined.

I waited and waited, for who knows how long, but seconds felt like days, until at last the next IM appeared with a startling ding.

Kevin, it's decision time

I froze and simply stared at the screen, desperate for the next photos to appear, and yet terrified at what I would see, and what I would have to decide. And yet, even as I sat with my breath in my throat, I knew the choice I was going to be faced with, and in spite of all of the fear and the jealousy and the bundles of nerves that were sharing this hotel room with me, I also knew exactly what decision my lust, and my longings, and my unspeakable arousal at this crazy situation were going to lead me to make.

And suddenly, there were the photos. Two of them, one in which I (and the camera) could not see Lisa's face, as she sat with her back turned, and her amazing, shapely ass still fully bared, and a second in which you could see her face, that increasingly familiar Cheshire-cat grin smeared there, a look that both dripped with seduction for the two men urging her on (no doubt) and of mocking to me -- as if I should read in her face, "are you seriously going to have me do this, are you really going to let this go this far?" The one element that both of these photos shared was that in both, Lisa had both hands working on the clasp at the back of her bra, and both made it very clear that she was a snap of the fingers away from losing the bra altogether. I simply stared, disbelieving, despite knowing all along that this was coming.

Then the next IM.

Lisa wants to know: Should she stop now, or continue on... Please advise.

I sat for several seconds, staring first at the words on the screen, then back to the photos of my girlfriend, a girl ridiculously out of my league, and as faithful as a nun, that I had begged so many times over the years to do this. It was finally on the verge of happening, her freeing those gorgeous breasts for the pleasure of more eyes than simply my own. It was a fantasy as twisted as it was self-destructive, as belittling as it was inexplicable. And yet, I watched myself tap the keys slowly, despite my power to stop this as a fantasy that would always have been amazing for how close we came. But close wasn't enough, and before I could let another thought run through my head, I hit Enter.

Please continue I typed.

The next IM came back almost instantly.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU MAN!

And about three agonizing minutes later, the photo came.

And so did I.

Photos available...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12