John Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and began stroking myself as Taylor let her legs slip to the sides, lowering her steaming pussy down to Cassandra's waiting tongue. I was eager to join in and yet couldn't help but stay back and watch as my girls worked up their sweat and arousal eating each other out.

But when Taylor's tell-tale shaking started up, I knew the opportune moment had come. And just when the earthquake of orgasm vibrated through Taylor's whole body, I settled behind her and impaled her vagina on my shaft.

With a mighty thrust I was all the way in, Taylor's wail of ecstasy jumping a full octave at my penetration. And I just held there, riding out the storm as her climax rippled across her spine. Meanwhile, Cassandra was not idle as I felt her suckling on my balls hanging in her face.

A well-orchestrated threesome is ordinarily a rare thing, and feeling this unique pleasure had me quite revved up. Surges of adrenaline were pumping in my veins and as soon as Taylor was able to compose herself I was pumping away, starting up a fresh batch of moans and whimpers from her end of our union.

But like any true sexual goddess, despite my distracting thrusts she was able to focus on the task at hand, or at least the task in front of her face. With Cassandra's slightly taller body she was able to lean forward and continue her tongue and finger work on Cassandra's love button. And I got to hear the lovely phrase, "Oh, fuck me, Taylor..." moaned in Cassandra's voice from beneath me.

As the lust poured through me, I gripped Taylor's hips even harder, such that I would surely leave bruises in the morning. And with these handholds I proceeded to fully ream her out, pounding Taylor's pussy with utter disregard for her pleasure. As the sweat dripped off my forehead and landed on her backside, I let the lust take over until I was an animal rutting for pure self-gratification.

But whether I cared or not, Taylor was really getting into the aggressive fucking, aided on occasion by the stray lick of Cassandra's tongue against her clit or swiping against my balls. "Aw, fuck me, baby!" Taylor called out to me. "Pound that pussy! Fill me with your spunk!" And soon I had her screaming another climax, soon joined by one of Cassandra's as well.

Hearing the aria of ecstatic feminine moans were the last catalysts for my own orgasm, and with rapid-fire thrusting into Taylor's saturated pussy, I slammed forward one final time and simply unloaded into her, blasting a torrent of jism deep into her womb.

I held my hips tight against Taylor's ass for almost a minute, growling at the ceiling the pleasure shooting through me. And when I ran out of breath and my muscles quivered with exhaustion, I fell flat onto my back, gasping for air after not realizing I'd been holding my breath down the final stretch.

Cassandra, for her part, merely seized Taylor's sore ass and planted it back down on her mouth, swallowing down the river of cum and female nectars pouring out of Taylor's abused body.

I allowed myself a self-satisfied smirk... Life is good.

***

***WEDNESDAY***

The three of us woke up to a repeat of last night's performance. Same characters, slightly different plot line, but the same bang of an ending. I found myself wishing I could just stay here with Taylor and Cassandra, in this hotel suite, fucking to our hearts content for the rest of our lives.

But Taylor had her photo shoot and there were several more sights I wanted to see. So after breakfast, one limo came to fetch Taylor off to her next location and another took Cassandra and me off to the Louvre. I'd been to just outside of it, in the courtyard, but never went inside to see the famous works of art.

Once again, I found myself thinking of Cassandra as my date. She was a gorgeous female companion and an excellent conversationalist. And since we had a private tour guide to direct us, all that was left for her to do was hold my hand and enjoy the day as we shared the experience together.

And just before lunch, on a whim, I dragged her into a spacious men's bathroom and we shared a quickie in one of the stalls. The sky blue glint in her eyes as she wiped the last droplet of cum from her chin was an image I would not soon forget. "Feeling better? Sir?" she purred.

But despite our growing attraction for one another, I constantly tried to remind myself that ours was a relationship not meant to be. I knew my heart was flailing about and trying to latch onto someone, anyone, after being left adrift in the aftermath of Nicole. Was it real affection and love I felt for the beautiful blonde? Or just desperate rebounding? The compassion Cassandra had for me was almost dangerous and I tried to ensure I never brought up my emotional feelings for her. But it was hard. I wanted so much to feel free and in love once again.

The key reminder of that dilemma came when I merrily asked, "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" I was already picturing the fun we would have together. We were riding in the limo on our way to the next sightseeing destination.

"I don't know yet, sir."

The 'sir' comment came out of the blue, and it wasn't in a sultry, seductive voice. And when I glanced over to her, Cassandra's gaze was pointed directed away from me. There was a cloudy storm in her irises, a hard line set into her mouth.

"Ahem," I almost growled, waiting for the correction to my name.

She knew what I wanted, but remained silent for a long moment. Eventually she sighed and glanced at me briefly before turning away once again. "This isn't a game, Jonathan."

"No, it's not a game. These are our feelings." I turned away from the picturesque views and held her arm. "Aren't you enjoying this time with me? Aren't you feeling what I'm feeling?"

"My feelings should not be your concern, sir. And WE should not be having these feelings."

I recognized a cold shoulder when I saw one. And Cassandra spent the next half hour enjoying the tour but not speaking to me or touching me. I couldn't tell if it was a professionally calculated move or if she was truly scared of reciprocating my feelings.

But in the end, Cassandra returned to being the warm, sensual creature in whose company I was delighted to be. The scenery was too beautiful, the mood too romantic, the woman too attractive. Besides, it took a lot of mental effort to remind oneself to 'not-fall-in-love', and there were just too many beautiful things to distract the mind.

I will forever remember the passionate kiss we shared right in front of the Mona Lisa. I don't think I'll be able to think of that painting again without remembering what it felt like to stand there with her in my arms.

"You are gorgeous," I whispered.

"Thank you."

In the evening, Taylor joined us for dinner, and the two ladies hit it off immediately. Yesterday, their physical attraction for one another (and mutual fondness of me) had led to some fantastic sex. But now they had the chance to get to know the other personally. I was left out of the conversation for most of the next hour. But inwardly I was delighted to see them getting along. If I had my way, my fuckbuddy and my personal assistant would have many, many more opportunities to share my bed as life carried on.

Once again, we went to a fabulous restaurant Cassandra had found. And this time, they gave us a private room just for the three of us. True, various wait staff came in and out with some frequency. But somehow the extra wall was giving us a false sense of illicit seclusion and normal inhibitions against public displays simply disappeared.

After several bottles of wine, we got caught on more than one occasion with various articles of clothing out of position. One waiter actually dropped an entrée to the floor when he came out to find Taylor suckling at one of Cassandra's rosy nipples.

I simply gazed down upon him, smugly enjoying the fact that he knew I was about to experience a fantastic ménage à trois. I was already formulating a vision in my mind of exactly what I planned to do to my girls when we got back to the hotel.

And once we got inside my suite, I set my plans into motion.

My first kiss was for Cassandra. She couldn't know it, but it had a special undercurrent of longing behind it. Certainly I enjoyed sex with Taylor. She was a dynamic nymphomaniac in the sack. But my emotional romanticism was for Cassandra first. I could only wish our chemistry and affection would survive our return to New York.

And while I planted Cassandra against the wall and devoured her mouth, Taylor was already working at her own dress, stripping in anticipation of what was to come.

She'd managed to work her way down to her skimpy lingerie by the time I turned my attention to her. And that was as far as she got before my kiss propelled her backwards and into the bedroom. I kept up my tongue assault and maneuvered the lithe brunette until she was flat on her back across my bed, with me atop her squirming body. I kept moving us until her head fell off the side, putting her in perfect position for what I had in mind.

Cassandra had followed my lead and removed her own clothing down to underwear, and now both my gorgeous ladies were clad only in bras and panties. She followed us into the bedroom and stood next to the bed, awaiting my next direction.

Rotating on the bed, I reached down and grasped Taylor's G-string in my hands. And then I fiercely broke the thin strings and tossed the garment away, exposing her bare shaven pussy just waiting to be taken. And at my indication, Cassandra knelt down between Taylor's spread legs and inserted a finger directly into the brunette's moist slit.

I got off the bed and smirked watching Cassandra lower her face to begin lapping up the nectars already oozing out of Taylor's box. But Taylor, with her head hanging off the bed, was watching me as I stood up on the floor and began shedding my own clothes.

From her position on her back, Taylor grinned upside-down as my hard erection came into view. And she was perfectly placed when I stepped forward and she began to gobble up my cock, taking me all the way down until my other head was lodged deep into her throat.

Cassandra smiled seeing what I was doing, and together my assistant and I penetrated the fashion model from both ends. Taylor was gasping for each breath as I fucked her face, my balls slapping against her forehead every time I buried my cock to the root, deep-throating her with every thrust. I leaned in and managed to undo the front-clasp to Taylor's bra, finally freeing her round orbs so that I could grip them as hand-holds for each push into her mouth.

She didn't necessarily want it every time we fucked, but I knew from past experience that oxygen deprivation pushed Taylor much closer to orgasm. And with my cock filling her throat and Cassandra's expert tongue going to work on her clit, Taylor soon wailed out her climax, muffled as it was.

And once she came I pulled out, leaving her gasping for breath and panting with exhaustion, even though we'd been in the hotel suite for only five minutes. I waved Cassandra away and then circling around the bed, tugged at Taylor's legs until her hips came to the near edge of the mattress, her legs hanging off but leaving her sopping wet pussy at a convenient access point for me.

Now I moved to the second part of my vision. While dueling tongues with Cassandra, I worked my hands around her body until both bra and thong were discarded and my palms were filled with her huge, hot mammary flesh. I couldn't help myself and moved down to bury my face between Cassandra's glorious tits, suckling and rubbing my cheeks against her fantastic bosom.

But then it was time to move on and I directed the blonde to crawl directly on top of the brunette, chest to chest, with Cassandra on her knees to support herself from crushing the slender model beneath her. Cassandra immediately got the idea and bent her head to kiss the still-panting Taylor, who wrapped her arms around and stroked Cassandra's back tenderly while my two lovers expressed their lust to each other.

This left two pussies rubbing together right in front of me, and Cassandra wriggled her ass as if begging me to take her first. I was perfectly happy to oblige, I stepped between both girls' legs and grasping the blonde's hips, I leaned in and slowly burrowed my dick deep inside of her.

Cassandra broke her liplock with Taylor long enough to moan, "Ohhh. Fuck me, Jonathan..."

"Yeah, fuck her, Johnny!" came Taylor's urging a moment later. "Fuck the shit out of her while I taste her mouth."

Well, if they both wanted the same thing... And soon my hips were pumping in steady rhythm, carving up Cassandra's insides and sending wonderful tremors of pleasure through both of our bodies. But just when Cassandra seemed to be edging towards her climax, I pulled out and aimed lower, piercing Taylor's pussy and shoving myself deeper and deeper into her.

Taylor cried out when I entered her, and after a few seconds to get over the shock, she was even more aggressively making out with Cassandra. I spent the next few minutes drilling Taylor before pulling out once again and re-entering the busty blonde.

As soon as I'd started fucking Cassandra once again, she leaned up and planted her hands on the mattress next to Taylor's head, leaving her heaving tits to sway back and forth with my every thrust. Taylor angled her head to take several swipes at Cassandra's nipples, almost making a game of it trying to hit the moving targets. And when Taylor reached up to palm the large globes, I reached forward with my hands as well and together, Taylor and I massaged the sensitive tit flesh of the blonde sandwiched between us.

"Fuck me, Jonathan! Squeeze them, Taylor! Oh, fuck... fuck... fuck..." Cassandra chanted as we both stroked everywhere on her body. And After a few minutes of this stimulation, Cassandra's body went rigid as she came, dumping her orgasmic fluids onto my cock and letting it dribble out from around my base and splatter onto Taylor's body beneath her.

And once the shudders had passed through her body, she rolled to the side and collapsed, whimpering softly. But despite her extreme tiredness, the glowing light blue of her eyes danced with happiness.

Still, I had a stiff cock that wasn't done yet. And there was a gorgeous woman splayed out naked in front of me. I thrust deep into Taylor's waiting snatch, lifting her legs and pressing them together to increase the tightness of her tunnel upon me while holding her feet over my right shoulder.

Taylor's head flailed left and right as she tried to process the sensations I was drilling into her, and at last her back arched off the bed as she cried out and came.

And now it was time for the final part of my vision. I let Taylor's legs drop and slid her further back on the bed so she was fully supported by the mattress. And moving up I straddled her chest, laying my wet cock in the valley between Taylor's fabulous breasts. They weren't as big as Cassandra's, but they were still quite large and perfectly suited for titfucking.

Taylor pressed her hot flesh around me while I started my short thrusting. She was able to tweak her own nipples and on occasion reach out to lick my crown when it came near her.

"Fuck those tits, baby," she growled at me. "And then gimme all your spunk!" And she opened her mouth in a gaping 'O', humming in anticipation of the load I was about to bestow upon her.

I threw my head back and surrendered myself to the pleasure, relaxing all my muscles and letting go of the fight to keep my own climax at bay. Taylor's brilliant violet eyes lit up as she realized how close I was, and letting go of her tits, she grasped my dick in her hands and furiously pumped me. I only lasted a few seconds longer before the first jet of cum blasted out of me and splattered against her left cheek. She laughed and tried to hold her mouth open, succeeding just enough for the second shot to land on her tongue. She closed her lips and smiled, still jacking me as successive jets of cum hit her chin, neck, and the rest formed little lines of semen on her tits.

Once I was done, Taylor gently squeezed the shaft, extracting two more dollops of jism and rubbed them into her cleavage. I managed to dismount her chest and sat down heavily, catching my breath and watching as Cassandra moved in and began tonguing up my cum, bathing Taylor's face and chest in a mixture of saliva and smeared jism.

I smiled, catching my breath. The night was still young and I had many more parts to my vision to see come true.

***

***THURSDAY***

"Mmm... good morning, Taylor."

"Mmphh," she managed to reply with her mouth full of my cock. Her blue eyes flashed up at me as I began to stir awake, blinking away the cobwebs in my mind. I found my movement was also restricted when I tried to stretch.

Cassandra was still fast asleep, her head pillowed on my left shoulder with my arm snaked around beneath her. And even though my gorgeous friend was doing a fantastic job on my morning wood, my gaze was drawn to Cassandra's face.

Asleep, she looked so peaceful and pretty. It was the face I'd grown used to seeing on this mini-vacation, a far cry from the all-business, coolly professional image she'd fostered when we first met.

And just when Taylor had me twitching on the edges of climax, Cassandra murmured and gently awoke, blinking slowly before smiling as she saw my hips bucking upwards into Taylor's mouth. Thirty seconds later, I went rigid and Taylor was swallowing rapidly, slurping down every drop I fed to her. Half an hour later, Taylor was out the door to her final day of shooting, leaving me alone with the beautiful blonde.

Cassandra resisted my early pleas to get her to take a shower with me. "Stop that," she teased, batting away my hands from her naked ass. "I'm not your girlfriend. Now let me go get us some coffee." And with that, she'd slipped on a bathrobe and was out the door.

She may not have been my girlfriend, but once I got her outside and into the open, she started acting more and more like she was. Shyly, she let me hold her hand most everywhere we went. And she did not resist when I moved in for various affectionate kisses throughout the morning.

"You are gorgeous, Cassandra."

"Thank you," she smiled, squeezing my hand harder.

We played tourist for most of the day, seeing the Eiffel Tower and Cathedral of Notre Dame. Lunch was spent mingling with the crowd at Les Deux Magots, just another anonymous American couple. Here, an entire ocean away from my home, I was completely unrecognized. After all the tabloid attention, it felt wonderful. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be treated as an ordinary person, even though it had been less than two weeks since I'd been just an ordinary person.

But the absolute best part of the day was when we went for a simple stroll on the sidewalks lining the River Seine. There was nothing to do but talk to each other as we moved past the various architectural highlights. And Cassandra opened up to me like never before.

We got into little details like aqua being her favorite color and how she'd been obsessed with horses as a little girl. She'd traveled to various business cities like Singapore and London for work but rarely took the time to just be a tourist for days on end like this. And a wide smile stayed on her face for the whole day.

"My turn... I spy, with my little eye... something green."

For the umpteenth time, she wondered aloud, "I can't remember the last time I played this game. "Um, that tree?"

"Nope. It's not alive."

"Hmm..." her eyes darted left and right, and I delighted in the bemused expression on her face. "The boat, off to the right."

"Nope. It's a lot closer than that."

"If you tell me, I'll give you a blowjob."

"Well, if you put it that way." And I told her. She just slapped my shoulder, laughing and then clutching my arm, leaning into me while we casually stood up from the green-painted bench we were sitting on and re-started our ambling walk.

1...456789