John Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her butt may have been hurting painfully, but my little slut was getting off on my domination. And for the next ten minutes I rode her roughly, my cock splitting her wide open as it mercilessly drove up and down her nether hole.

Wet circles were spreading on the sheets from Kaitlyn's tears and drool. She was almost completely helpless and unable to move as I had my way with her. And in the end her body tensed up with one orgasm. I wasn't even touching her, but perhaps her clit was rubbing against the mattress. And another minute after she'd come, I thrust down one last time and emptied my load into the dark bowels of her rectum.

After I'd finished squeezing out the last drops from inside Kaitlyn's anal chute, I dismounted and strutted off to the bathroom to clean myself up. I left her violated body crumpled on the bed where she whimpered softly, thoroughly used up.

When I returned, she had barely moved except to stretch out her sore neck. Her eyes were red from the crying. I dressed myself and then stopped only to tilt her head to me and finally, after everything we'd just done, finally I kissed her lips softly.

A grateful and hopeful smile spread across Kaitlyn's face, and then I was out the door and headed back to my place.

My rage had been sated. I no longer felt like walking in and killing Taylor with my bare hands. But the cold anger had not abated, and as I waited for the elevator, the thirst for a reckoning simmered inside of me.

A woman who had betrayed me was waiting in my bedroom, and she and I were going to have a very, very intense discussion real soon.

***

NEXT: PART 3

1...456789