John Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes immediately whirled around the room, finding Edward and Dorothy had both vanished into thin air. No doubt they were still within audio range, not to mention Cassandra or, heaven forbid, Taylor.

I stepped up and grabbed Kaitlyn's arm, pulling her away and towards the front door. Gritting my teeth, I growled, "If we're having this conversation, then we're having it somewhere else."

"Fine!" she pouted. "My parents are out anyways. We can go downstairs."

Not another word was said for the next couple of minutes as we went to the elevator and headed down. I thought back over what she'd said, finding out that yes, I'd literally disappeared on her. I'd been thoroughly unimpressed with her oral skills and after briefly yelling at each other, I'd headed up to my own place. Less than an hour later, Cassandra and I were helicoptering off to JFK Airport and on to Paris.

Once we got inside her family's apartment, Kaitlyn whirled on me and whined, "Once I cooled off, I went looking for you. I knew I could do better at blowing you. I wanted to do better. But then your butler tells me you're not even in the COUNTRY anymore!"

"I'm sorry," I said automatically. I wasn't even sure what I was apologizing for. But we were still too close to the front door and I feared someone in the hallway could potentially eavesdrop. I directed the two of us back and into Kaitlyn's room. She sat on her bed and I even closed the door, as if that would help our privacy somehow. Sighing, I leaned back against the door. "It's not that I was trying to run away from you. Something just came up."

"Like what?"

"My friend... well, I guess you could say my girlfriend... was in Paris doing a photo shoot. I flew out to see her."

Her eyes narrowed again. "Don't lie to me. You told my parents you didn't have a girlfriend." Her expression was as if she'd been betrayed.

"I didn't!" Inwardly, I scolded myself. Why the heck was I getting all defensive around an 18-year-old I barely knew? "Not then at least. She's been a friend of mine since college. We just started... really, yesterday."

"Okay, okay, whatever. That's not the point," Kaitlyn complained. "You still just abandoned me. Didn't even give me a second chance. You OWE me a second chance." And with that, blushing anger and all, she got up off the bed and walked right into my personal space.

"What? How do you figure that?" I asked. But her answer was to start grabbing at my pants. "Wait! Hey!"

"I'm not as bad as you think I am. I've had practice since you left. And I can do better this time." She managed to undo my fly and as I squirmed, she began tugging my pants down my hips.

"Hold it. Hold it!" She finally stopped at the harshness in my words. I didn't even want to think of what she meant by having had more practice. "Kaitlyn, we can't do this!"

"Why not? You were letting me suck you on Monday. And your dick-" she emphasized the word by grabbing onto my erection through my boxer shorts. "He's certainly up for it." She moved her head so she could whisper into my ear. "Come on... don't you want to sink your cock inside my hot, teenaged ass?"

I groaned at the thought, but my conscience reared its ugly head. "No, no. I have a girlfriend now."

"Like that ever mattered. If she can't handle some competition then she's not the one for you."

"No, it's not like that. She can handle anything. But... but. I mean, why me? A hot young lady like you could get almost any man she wanted. Why me?"

"Besides being fabulously wealthy? That's easy." Kaitlyn leaned right up against me, her face inches from mine. "I've seen what kind of lover you are. You made your personal assistant cum so hard. I've never had an orgasm like that. I want to cum like that. And when I want something-", her grip on my erection tightened, "I get what I want."

"But that's..." And then her words sunk in. "Wait. How the heck could you know how hard Cassandra cums?"

"Oh," Kaitlyn looked away from me. "Well..." she trailed off and backed up from me.

"No, no. I'm not letting you get off that easily." I scolded, coming off the door and stepping towards her.

She pouted and brought a finger to her lip in a little-girl sexual gesture. "But I thought getting me off was just the point." And then she giggled.

I wasn't about to let her sex-kitten antics distract me. "I'm serious. How could you know that? These walls aren't that thin and the insulation is first class." I strode towards her, and Kaitlyn was backing away from me quickly, her eyes racing as she thought of something else to say.

But just when I'd backed her into her walk-in closet, I heard a phone ring. And not just any ring. It was a ring tone I dimly recognized.

It took me a moment to fully grasp the meaning; the sound was still rather faint, as if it were coming from far away. But then I realized that it was Taylor's cell phone. And a moment later, I heard Taylor's muffled voice coming from somewhere above me.

Could Kaitlyn really hear what was going on in my bedroom? That certainly wasn't on the real estate dossier. And it could be quite the security risk.

It turned out, the security risk was even worse than I thought. Inquisitively, I searched Kaitlyn's face for an explanation. Clearly, she wasn't surprised to know that sounds from my bedroom were audible in her closet. And I caught her glancing off to the side more than once.

I followed her gaze, and my heart almost stopped when I realized there was a ladder built into the wall. Following the upward trend of the ladder, I looked up and up until I saw it... a trap door in the ceiling. A ceiling that could only lead upstairs to my apartment. And as I stared at the trap door, I thought back to that first morning I had sex with Cassandra and thinking I heard a moan coming from the closet. Now I knew I hadn't been imagining things. Kaitlyn had been spying on us.

Kaitlyn just looked guilty and slunk deeper into the closer as I turned and began to climb the ladder. "I didn't put that in!" she blurted, as if that fact would somehow absolve her of all wrongdoing. "It was there when I moved in."

Quickly, I reached the top and found the release. Pushing on the wood, the door swung open vertically, and poking my head through, I soon found myself in my own Master Bedroom closet.

I knew the thing was big, but it looked so much bigger from my current vantage point. And scrambling upwards I stood up in the darkness. The only light was peering through the cracks of the double doors leading to my bedroom. I could hear Taylor still talking into the phone, sounding a little groggy and more than a little jet-lagged. I was about to say something when Taylor's voice suddenly picked up a notch.

"No, no, he's not here right now. Yes! Of course I'm in his place... No!" I heard Taylor huff and then a pleading tone came into her voice. "George, I don't want to this time."

George? George, her publicist? I knew I should announce my presence. Eavesdropping couldn't possibly be the moral thing to do. And yet, there was something in Taylor's voice that made me want to stay quiet and hear what she was going to say.

"I know it has been great for my career. But I still feel really guilty about it. I mean, I really like Johnny. I'm... I'm really falling in love with him."

I felt a warmth spread through my whole body listening to her say she was falling for me. And on impulse I was about to open the doors and go embrace the love of my life. I'd explain how I got into the closet later. But her next words brought me up short.

"No!" she yelled into the phone. "I mean it George. We have to cut it off, right now! I mean, how do you think Johnny would react if he found out I was the one informing the media?!"

That warm fuzzy feeling was suddenly gone, replaced by an icy chill. Even though Taylor was still speaking into her phone, I didn't hear a word. The pain of watching the Celebrity Sightings exposes about me and Nicole was tearing through my heart.

It WAS Taylor who ratted me out. It WAS Taylor who directed the paparazzi to our hole-in-the-wall café. It WAS Taylor who ratted out my taxi date and ruined my budding romance with Nicole.

And for what? A little front-page exposure? A little career boost?

Well, it worked. Taylor had gotten her Fashion Forward shoot in Paris. And me? I'd gotten a broken heart.

She used me.

She used me, and then lied to me about it.

My fists balled and for a moment I was about to blast open the doors and get in Taylor's face about it. I'd caught her confession red-handed. My mind whirled and my eyes darted left and right looking for something to lash out against.

And then my sight caught the open trap door. And with a sidelong glance, I could see straight down to where Kaitlyn was still waiting for me. She stood at the base of the ladder, looking up into my eyes. And from this particular vantage point, I had an excellent view down the top of her jacket to her delectable breasts, able to look right down the valley between her tits.

There was a sex kitten within striking distance. And I was about to pounce.

Without a word I slid down the ladder, closing the trap door on my way. There was a fire in my eyes as I gazed lustfully at the teenaged nymph before me. As I approached her, she backed away. But this time, instead of quickly separating herself nervously, Kaitlyn grinned and arched her back into the wall of the closet once she felt the wood paneling behind her.

Her head tilted to mine for a kiss, but I stopped myself just an inch away from her lips. I wasn't going to kiss her. This wasn't about love. I'd tried three times in a row, within the span of a week. I was too burnt out on trying to love. This was about lust. This was about sating an angry demon welling up inside of me.

With her panting breath hot on my face, I reached up and grasped her shoulders. Then leaning beside her head I whispered directly into her ear. "One chance. This is your one chance to prove yourself."

With light force, I pressed down on her shoulders until Kaitlyn got to her knees in front of me. Her emerald eyes stayed locked onto mine the whole way down. I felt a rush of power surge through me seeing this beautiful girl in such a subservient posture, and then her eyes flickered down to focus as she opened up the clasp to my pants.

They were loose khakis, comfortable for the trip. And once the clasp and zipper were undone, the whole thing fell easily to my ankles. My arms fell forward and I planted my palms against the wall behind her, leaning over Kaitlyn's body as she dropped my boxer shorts and studied the angry red cock in front of her face.

I saw her head dart forward, ready to rush, but she calmed herself and took the time to lick me slowly from my balls all the way up to the crown of my cock from the underside. She kept her movements slow before finally tugging it down with her hand and taking the head inside her mouth.

I loved seeing Kaitlyn's pouty lips stretched wide by my dick, and she paused to hum softly while sucking more and more of me inside. She stopped when I hit the back of her mouth, that being all she could take in. But with her hands on my legs she bobbed herself back and forth slowly.

Kaitlyn still wasn't in a class with Taylor or Cassandra. But she was a lot better and more patient than our first attempt at this. She deliberately avoided using her hands on me, lest she squeeze too tight or hurt me. Instead she paced herself, worshipping my penis with her wet mouth.

I soon realized I wasn't going to cum this way, but having a nubile 18-year-old sucking my dick was plenty of motivation to stay hard and aroused. And after letting her suckle for a good five minutes, I pulled her up and stepped out of my pants. My shirt came next, and then I was the only one naked. It was a situation I intended to remedy.

Holding Kaitlyn's hand I strode back into her bedroom, being careful to close the door to her closet. I didn't want Taylor or anyone else upstairs to hear what was about to happen. Then I turned around and sat on the edge of the mattress. And staring lustfully at the teen vixen I said just one word, "Strip."

She smiled and with youthful exuberance drew down the zipper to her jacket and shrugged it off her shoulders, revealing nothing but a nude-colored push-up bra with girlish laces around the rim. Swaying to some imagined music, she then turned around and bent down to touch her toes, gleefully showing off her tight legs and tighter ass. With her head still somewhere around her knees as she looked back at me, she reached up and tugged down at her track pants, pulling them down to her ankles and revealing a matching lace panty set, which covered only the upper half of her ass.

I had long thought Taylor had the most perfect ass out of any woman I'd seen. But the firm perkiness of Kaitlyn's butt had me second-guessing that assessment. She then stood back up and turned, calling my attention to her chest as she reached back to unsnap the push-up bra.

At least, I'd thought it was a push-up bra. But when the cups fell away to reveal her glorious naked breasts, they were just as firm and uplifting without the support. And with one more bend, she stripped down the panties, and the teenager was fully nude.

My lust was at a full rage by now. I'd seen her naked once before, but having her slowly revealed to me once again had my pulse racing. Once Kaitlyn stood back up I reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her next to me on the bed and whipping her light body around until she was flat on her back. I dipped my head to slurp one nipple into my mouth while my hands went to the smooth skin of her bare pussy, testing the waters so to speak and finding them abundantly moist and aroused.

She bucked up with her hips, trying to capture more of my fingers, but I had other plans. I got to my knees between her legs, and holding Kaitlyn's thighs open for me, I nudged forward with my cock and settled the head between her gaping pussy lips.

"Do it..." she breathed.

And with a smugly satisfied grin, I pressed forward. Her tunnel was constrictingly tight. She may have seemed like a wanton slut in person, but clearly this cunt had not been stretched many times. And my progress took some time before I managed to get balls deep inside of her.

Once inside, she clawed at my back until my chest was crushing her tits, and she held me tightly while savoring the filled sensation. And when I began moving my hips, she gasped and pleaded with me, "Slowly... you're so big..."

But in my vengeance-riddled mind, I didn't particularly care for what she wanted. Kaitlyn was a sex toy to be used and abused. And so within another minute I was thrusting as fast as her tight channel would let me.

In an effort to open her up wider and let me fuck harder, I rotated Kaitlyn's body in my powerful arms until she was somewhat on her side, her left leg between my knees. I lifted her right leg, splitting her almost in half as I raised her right foot above my shoulder. And from this sideways position I was able to thrust an extra few inches deeper, mesmerized by the jiggle of her tits each time I pounded forward.

Kaitlyn whimpered helplessly in my grasp, but moaned at the same time as I dropped my right hand to finger her clit even as I continued my thrusting. And two minutes later, she began weeping in mixed pain and pleasure, her right hand trying to grip the sheets as her orgasm tore through her body.

She shuddered in my grasp for almost a minute, and then her whole body relaxed and her pussy seemed to loosen up around me as her head collapsed to the bed.

Further rotating her, I settled Kaitlyn to her knees in a doggy position without exiting her pussy. But her arms didn't have the strength and her face and tits were planted into the mattress with her arms strewn out in front of her.

With a new grip on her hips, I used Kaitlyn's light body as a self-masturbation receptacle, keeping myself still while I flung her forward and back along my cock, impaling her to the hilt with every cycle.

She was crying constantly, blubbering rambled pleas for me to wait or stop for just a moment, but incessantly I kept piledriving her thin body until her back locked up and she went rigidly still.

All was quiet for half a second before she detonated, screaming an even bigger climax, her whole body wriggling in my grasp. The vibrations shooting from her pussy muscles onto my rod were finally too much for me, and gripping her ass tightly against me I grunted and began ejecting ropy lengths of cum deep inside Kaitlyn's body, shot after shot of semen bursting against the interior walls of her vagina.

When we were both done, I pulled out and let a river of our mingled cum dribble out of her used body to stain the sheets. Kaitlyn was plastered face down, her limbs askew. Tear tracks still streaked her eyes as she blinked and moaned a pained, "Wow..."

Sitting back on my heels, I let my eyes rove over her naked body. Kaitlyn's skin tone was perfect, without hint of tan lines and glowing with post-coital heat. I could not see an ounce of cellulite anywhere, not even on the back of her thighs, nor hint of a womanly pooch in front. She was all skinny-big-titted-perfect teenaged wet dream.

And her compact ass cheeks were now drawing my attention. Kaitlyn was oblivious as she stared off into nowhere, reliving the past ten minutes of overwhelming bliss. And then I caught sight of the bottle of lotion on her bedside table. Grabbing it, I read the label of the peach-scented body lotion, and second later I was squeezing it out onto my hand where I began coating my slowly reviving penis.

Stroking myself with eager anticipation, I soon felt the iron rigidity returning back to me. And squirting out a healthy glob of lotion into my hands, I rubbed it to heat it up before reaching out to Kaitlyn's unsuspecting body. She began to move while I began rubbing lotion into her asscheeks. They were so firm and tight that the two globes barely even touched each other, leaving a nice canyon for me. It was only when my lotion-covered fingers suddenly popped through her sphincter that Kaitlyn reacted, gasping in surprise.

A second finger entered her and Kaitlyn was stirring before I planted one hand into the small of her back to pin her down. "Wait, I've never done that before."

"You will for me," I commanded in a stern tone. I leaned over her back and whispered into her ear once again. "And you're going to love every second of it. Now relax..."

I left Kaitlyn on her stomach, flat against the bed while I straddled her legs. "Spread your asscheeks for me, little one," I cooed. And obediently she reached back and spread herself beneath me.

With careful aim, I nudged the head of my cock against her puckered rosebud, pressing firmly but slowly and whispering, "Relaxxxx...."

She exhaled slowly, and in my hands I felt the tension leaving her and then abruptly the crown of my cock slipped inside. She squealed and panicked for a second, squeezing her ass tightly and tensing up her entire body, but I was already in as she clamped down around the head.

"Shhh..." I intoned lowly. "Just relax..." And as I felt her muscles settling down I pressed downwards, holding her hips in my hand with me knees splayed out to the sides as the shaft burrowed deeper where no one had gone before.

With just a few moans and a lot of pressure, I worked down until I was balls deep in this 18-year-old blonde baby's ass. "How does it feel?" I asked.

"So full... I can't believe you're in my ass..."

"Believe it." And then I pulled back, reveling in the sound of Kaitlyn gasping. And then coldly I shoved forward once again. I planted one hand against the back of Kaitlyn's neck, pinning her down even while my hips slammed down to pin her from the other end as well. The first tears dribbled out from her eyes once again, but they were accompanied by a moan of pleasure at the same time.

1...456789