All Comments on 'Josie and Me Pt. 05'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

For a wonderful ride. Very good conclusion to a great series!

paulvv49paulvv49about 4 years ago
Wonderful

what a wonderful story. so loving.

jdbreathjdbreathabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago

great ride and very nicely told thanks for your work. cant wait to see what you have in store for us next

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I really thought the introduction of Dad into the Mix would be bad. From prior experience reading other Stories where they completely butchered the Scene.

yours not so much, slightly uncomfortable but good.

nice story liked it

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Bit of a rollercoaster emotionally, particularly for those of us who have lost someone precious. However great story, I await your next with interest .

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

This series is one of the best written brother sister love stories that I have read here on Literotica. Please keep writing more stories like this. Especially with the happily ever after endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dad killed it for me

the first chapters were interesting and a good read. Not really into mother/son but got past it. I figured there would be reconciliation between the mom and dad but adding him as a sex partner ruined it for me. Especially after Josie and he decided that mom could only join if together but not separate. Then you have her leave him and go fuck dad for a whole night. That’s way more time than a screw in the backseat of the car. For me this killed the whole story. This sent the message that they weren’t truly as invested in one another as you spent the whole story building. It made it feel cheap and really did make Josie feel like a whore in every sense and turned him into more or less a cuck. Josie was his woman. Hypocritical, maybe. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t really like the dad or mom getting involved but otherwise a very good story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Second time reading this lovely story and it was just as great the second time through. The only observation in the end was Josie and Ronnie not having children as it would have been possible for them to have healthy kids provided the genetics were properly tested and there was no recessive genes present. Still a 5-star story and enjoyed the story again after reading it for the second time after 2 years.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And then it all goes to shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Josie and Me Series Info