Josie and Me Pt. 05

Story Info
Mom tells a story. The shocking ending.
11.8k words
4.66
17.1k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

That night Dad did come over for dinner. We hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks, and there were changes in the man. He lost about 10 pounds of the 30 or so he needed to lose. He was very affectionate with all of us, hugging and kissing each of us. He showed as much attention to Josie as he did to me. I think the thought of losing his family lit something in him.

Josie was really surprised when he embraced her; I saw it in her eyes as he held her. Mom also saw it, and she was grinning broadly. I don't remember ever seeing him like this before.

Mom made chicken parm with pasta and salad, and I admit, it was great to all be together again. Selfishly, though, I was thinking if my parents worked things out, things might be changing for us all from the new relationships we had.

We talked about both Josie and I moving to Boston in August, and he worried about mom being alone in the house. She then told him she was going to look into transferring her teaching license to Massachusetts and finding a home there.

"Ellen, are you sure you want to do that? It would mean that you've decided to go through with the divorce, that we couldn't work things out. I can't do my job from there."

"Adam, nothing is decided yet. I just feel so much closer to Josie and Ronnie these days, and Josie could live with me, as could Ronnie after his freshman year. So it would save a lot of money. If we wanted to work things out, couldn't you look for a job there, in Boston? It's a great economy there, a lot of opportunities for a person with your financial management background. I guess a lot would depend also on how you fix your relationship with your daughter. That's been the biggest problem, the way you've been treating her for years, since she started becoming a woman."

"Ellen...we should talk about this in private. You know why."

Josie and I looked at each other, both of us very confused. We expected our parents to have secrets from us regarding their personal lives. But mom seemed to want to bring something out in the open, something dad didn't want to discuss with us.

Mom said "Let's clear the table and get the dishes in the dishwasher, then we'll go into the family room and talk." Dad seemed unsure about this, but he deferred to her, as he usually did. After getting the table cleared and clean, the dishes in the washer, the kitchen in order, we went into the family room. Mom and dad were together on the couch and Josie and I were facing them on the love seat, which seemed appropriate.

Mom started. "Kids, we're going to be very open with each other. Your father will hear some things regarding the two of you as well as myself, and you'll hear some things about your father. You may seem shocked at first, but a lot will make sense when we're done, and Adam, the same goes for you, you'll hear some very surprising things. I think at the end, there will be some changes around here for the better of everyone."

Josie and I held each others hands, nervous of how much mom was going to tell dad and how he was going to react to it. Dad, meanwhile, looked resigned to having some personal issues aired out in front of his children.

Mom said "About two years ago, when Josie was 18 and Ronnie was 16, your father and my sex life suddenly seemed...reinvigorated. Things had been kind of stale for a few years. It's not unusual; most couples have this issue after being together for a while. But at that time, your father's libido kicked up significantly, and we were having sex much more often, and we were being adventurous. Playing games, you know, like role playing. I bought new, sexy lingerie. It was great, but I wondered what had changed, why your father had such a renewed lust for me. I tried to talk to him, but he said he just found a new lust for his wife."

Looking at dad, he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here, even back at his hotel. Josie squeezed my hand tighter, and I did the same in return. Some of it was nerves, but also I thought both of us were getting turned on by the subject.

"So this went on for a year or so. We were happy and satisfied, so I didn't push the issue. Then one night a year ago, we were really having a fun night. I was dressed in a way too small schoolgirl outfit that barely covered my butt, my boobs were spilling out, and your dad was having sex with me from behind. He was really going hard, and I was loving it."

Picturing my dad doing mom doggy style, her lovely ass sticking up in the air, had my cock hard, and I shifted around, trying to hide it. Josie noticed though, as did mom.

"There we were going at it, and just as we both were about to climax, he screamed out Josie's name as he came inside me, grabbing me tight."

"Jeez, Ellen. Do we have to?"

"Adam, just listen, you'll understand why I'm telling this story soon enough." Mom turned back to us. "Naturally, I freaked out. It killed off my own orgasm, and I quickly turned around in a state of shock, and we had a huge fight. To make a long story short, you dad ended up admitting that when Josie finished filling out at 18, he noticed in a way that most fathers do not. That's where his increased sex drive came from. He swore he would never, ever touch Josie, but still, his secret was out.

"I was furious. You both must remember that your father and I barely talked for months." We both noticed it at the time; it was a very uncomfortable time in our house, and neither Josie nor I had any idea what was going on. "Our sex life died, and that's when your dad started putting on weight. I burned off my energy at the health club. Finally, we talked one long night when neither of you were home, and I came to understand how it was a fantasy for him and not something he would do. At least, not back then."

That got my father's attention. He had no idea what that meant, but I sure as hell did. Josie stared at me wide eyed, and I could see nervousness and desire there. I'm sure something similar was on my face. Jos and I had just played out that fantasy for her. Was our mother trying to make it a reality?

"Ellen, what are you saying? Is it what I'm thinking, and if so, why now?"

"Because, Adam, a couple of weeks ago I discovered our son and daughter are having sex with each other, and the idea got me so hot I've been joining them sometimes. Like over this weekend while we were away. So I understand your fantasy so much better than I did before. I'm sorry I put you through all that grief back then. I can see why you found her so attractive, and I know you didn't do anything to apologize for, nor anything illegal. Our kids are very attractive, and very sexy people. And they're both wonderful lovers.'

"Ellen...you've had sex with both of them? Josie AND Ronnie? Alone or together?"

"Both. I know you and Ronnie aren't gay or bi, but you and Josie both have the fantasy of being with each other. And if you want to, if you both want to, you should go for it, either with Ronnie and I here or you can take her up to the bedroom. If you both are interested." She looked at Josie and said "I heard you and Ronnie earlier. I know you have this desire as well, honey."

Josie and I looked at each other, then at dad, whose face was covered in conflict. Josie stood up and walked across to our dad. "Daddy? Have you really wanted me for all this time? Is that why you've been so distant from me? Please tell me, daddy."

He sat there silently, staring at his hands in his lap. "Josie, baby, whatever I felt or thought, I never would have touched you. I'd die first. I never would have hurt you in any way. God, I'm so ashamed. And I've emotionally hurt you for years." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

Josie reached down and put her fingers under dad's chin, lifting his face so he looked up at her. "Daddy. You were protecting me, weren't you. All that time. Just to keep me safe."

Dad cried openly, and mom held his hand. Jos knelt down so she was eye level with him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, a lovers kiss, sweet and tender. "Shhh it's all right, daddy. I love you so much." She sat on his lap and they held each other for a long time, and she rocked him, rocked herself, back and forth.

We were all quiet, thinking about everything mom revealed this evening. Josie finally said "Do you still feel that way about me, daddy? Do you still want me?"

"Yes, yes I do. Very much."

She got off his lap and took dads hand. "Come with me, daddy. Up to my room. Mom, you don't mind if we're alone, at least this time? Ronnie? Are you going to be ok if dad and I are alone?"

Both mom and I told her to go ahead, they should be comfortable together.

Silently, Josie led dad upstairs and mom and I heard her door close. I looked at mom, still in shock over the evenings revelations. "Mom? You knew for the last two years? You know how much hurt Jos has been through over the years?"

She got up and sat next to me. "I do, honey. I didn't understand myself that in the right circumstances, between adults, this could be healthy. I do now. I'm so sorry how much it hurt your sister over the years. I think they'll both be a lot better after tonight. Now, do you want to come upstairs with me? We can enjoy each other as well." She kissed me so softly, with so much love. I nodded yes, and we went to her bedroom.

"Take off your clothes, Ronnie. I'll do the same." We stood facing each other, and slowly stripped in front of each other. We could hear muffled voices coming from Josie's room, nothing we could make out specifically, but it did sound like her and dad were doing fine in there.

Mom and I stood naked in front of each other, her nipples nice and hard and my cock getting there. She gently took my dick in her hand and gave me a soft squeeze, eliciting a gasp from my lips. I stepped into her and took her in my arms as we kissed passionately. I loved her lips; they were so soft and she was a fantastic kisser. Josie must have inherited her skills from mom.

When we broke our kiss, mom whispered "Wait here, baby. Mommy will be right back." I stood there with my cock pointed straight ahead while mom went into her walk in closet. I heard her rooting around for something, then she came out wearing these unbelievably high patent leather red pumps. They were 5 inches at least, and she kind of wobbled at little as she walked but she was so fucking sexy in them. Her legs were so taught, so shapely, right up to her hips and the round soft cheeks of her ass. My cock twitched in approval.

"Mom, how the hell do you walk in those? Where did they come from? By the way, you look amazing in them!"

She smiled as she tried to keep her balance. "In case you couldn't tell, I don't wear these out of the house. I've never even worn them outside of this room. They're strictly Fuck-Me heels, at least for me. I never wear more than a 3 inch heel to go out. These I only wear for fun. Would you like to see them with some stockings on? If you think they look great now, wait till you see how they look then."

"I'd love to mom. Sure you don't mind?"

"You're so sweet, Ronnie. Here's a word of advice: if a woman offers to do something for you that's sexy, don't ask her if she minds doing it. If she's offering, she doesn't mind. Just say yes."

I smiled sheepishly while she went into one of her dresser drawers and came out with some very flimsy looking hose. "Wait here again, honey. Be right back."

This time she disappeared into her bathroom. I could hear more sounds coming from Josie's room, and it sounded like her and dad were enjoying themselves. I could hear her squeal a couple of times, and I heard dad once raising his voice, but not in anger, more like he was expressing his pleasure.

I was really happy for both of them.

Mom came back out and this time in addition to the heels she had on a nude pair of thigh highs with a pattern at the top and she also had on a tiny pair of red panties that just barely covered her mound. She reached up and pinched her nipples, bringing an involuntary sigh from her chest. I reached down and rubbed my cock in appreciation of what I was seeing. She said to me "You want to try something different? It's fun, I promise. Just do what I tell you."

"Mom, I'll try anything with you. You and Josie. I love you both."

"I love you too, Boy Wonder" she teased me. "Go sit in one of the wing chairs by the window, but turn both of them first so they face right at each other." My parents had these two wing chairs, high backs with arm rests that were about 4 feet apart. I fixed the chairs as she asked and sat in one, then mom sat in the other, so we were facing each other. Mom sat cross legged so I had a great view of her gorgeous legs and her face and upper body, but her panties and pussy were hidden. "Start by touching yourself, anywhere that feels good to you, except you cock. Try to leave it alone for now."

I was unsure what to do, as I was also feeling a little self conscious. I watched mom as she ran her fingers through her hair, slowly. I guess that felt good for her, but it also served to thrust out her tits, those wonderful tits, with just a little sag and nice and round. Her eyes were closed for a few seconds, but then she opened them and gave me the sexiest smile I could imagine. Slowly her hands came down her face to her upper arms, crossing her arms to she could reach comfortably. "Come on, Ronnie, touch yourself. You're obviously horny, so anywhere you touch will feel good to you."

I touched my thighs, and while I was still uneasy, she was right, the sensation was great. I felt like I was tingling from my own touch, even though my fingers were calloused from years of hockey and playing guitar and bass. I reached upwards, slowly, trying to tease both mom and myself, lightly touching my torso. "Is this what you want to see, mom? Your son touching himself? Is it making your pussy wet?"

Mom gasped as she pinched her right nipple. "It's exactly what I want to see. I love the sight of you running your fingers over those firm muscles. You're so hunky. Do you like watching mommy? Watching me play with my nipples? I see your cock twitching a lot, and yes, watching you has got my pussy creaming. You'll see soon enough. Now I want to watch you play with your nipples too. Show mommy what she wants to see."

I tweaked my nipples with my thick fingers. It did send some jolts through my body, though I didn't react like mom or Josie did from getting their nipples teased. I pinched firmly, which did make my cock jump and my asshole tighten. This was actually fun. I slid down in the chair so I could spread my legs wider and give my mom a great view of my cock and balls.

"I love how big your balls get, Ronnie. So nice and full, and they're nicely proportioned with that lovely cock. You can touch your balls, but not your cock, not yet. Would you like to see mommy's pussy?"

"Yes, I would."

Mom frowned. "Is that how you ask? 'Yes I would'?

I knew what she wanted to hear. "Mommy, please show me your pussy. I want to see how wet and creamy you are. I love when you get soaked for me, mommy."

She moaned as I called her mommy. She also scootched down in her chair, then she planted her feet on the floor, lifted her hips and pulled her panties down her legs, but instead of letting them just fall to the floor, she flipped them over to me, like a gift. "Smell my panties, you dirty panty thief. They're freshly wet for you, baby."

I held that tiny red panty to my face and inhaled deeply. Her scent was exquisite. Rich and musky, with tones of honey. I couldn't get enough, even letting my tongue roam over the crotch. She tasted even better.

"Mommy, I love how your pussy smells and tastes. You're delicious!"

Mom lifted her legs so they were draped over the arms of the chair, opening her pussy wide so I could see every fold and crevice. There were pearls of moisture clinging to her lips and to the fine hairs surrounding her snatch.

"I want to see you finger your cunt, mommy. Push two fingers inside yourself. Do it, and I'll jerk my cock for you. Do it for me, mommy."

I loved the idea of my mothing finger fucking herself in front of me. With a wicked smile, mom held her lips apart with her left hand and used the first two fingers of her right to fill her pussy. "Oh, my" she moaned as her fingers went inside her all the way to her knuckles. She slid her fingers in and out, slowly to start. "Hey, you promised to play with your cock. So get to it."

I cradled my balls with one hand and grabbed my dick with the other and jerked it up and down, from the base to the head. I licked my hand for a little lubrication and it went smoother. Mom was going a little faster with her fingers, panting from the pleasure flowing through her, and I jerked faster, trying to keep time with her. We were both giving the other a dirty show.

We kept that up, teasing each other, moaning and grunting, mom fucking her fingers and me rubbing my cock, until she said "Fuck, I need your cock!" She got off the chair in her extreme heels, and moved over to me, straddled my spread legs, and slid down on my cock as I held her hips as mom ground down on my groin. Fuck, she was so damn hot. Her delicious tits were right in my face and she cradled my head in her hands and brought my lips to her breasts. I kissed them all over as mom rode my stiff cock, her pussy making squishing sounds as I churned her juices as if we were making butter. I shifted my mouth to take her left nipple and suckle and nibble, and mom tilted her head back as she cried out and thrust down hard. I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft, her muscles massaging the head of my cock. I was ready to fill mom with my load and told her so.

"Cum with me, Ronnie, my sweet boy. Let me get us there." She was pounding my now, her thighs smacking mine, pumping for all she was worth, and I unloaded in her. As my cock was spasming and twitching, her own orgasm came, and we grunted together, both of us draining of our strength but filling with love.

Mom's body relaxed, just settling down on me. She took my face in her hands and we shared a bunch of tender kisses. She was such a different person since we'd become intimate. She was always a loving mother, but she had a demanding side that could put me off. She was so affectionate as a lover, and that was something both Josie and I loved.

"That was very hot, mom. You're full of surprises. Does dad know that side of you?"

"Not everything, but he knows I can be very kinky, obviously. He's not like that in terms of taking charge, but he'll gladly come along for the ride."

Mom rose off me, my cock exiting her pussy with a low plopping sound and it rested on my thigh, all wet and sticky. I could see a little of my semen oozing out of her pussy and down her left leg. I reached for it, gathered it on the tips of my fingers, and took a small taste. Salty, musky, a little sweet. I didn't mind it at all.

"Oh god, Ronnie. I love seeing you do that! Most men won't get anywhere near their sperm once it's left their penis, and tasting it is just out of the question. A man willing to do that will try almost anything, and that's a huge turn on. Come, lay in bed with me. After I use the bathroom first, that is."

After we both took turns in the bathroom, we got in bed and nestled together. It was so warm in mom's arms, and her body was nice and soft in all the right places. I tickled her tummy lightly, and she giggled. My mom giggled. I don't think I'd ever heard her make that sound before. It was sweet and weird both at the same time.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Change 'can' to 'may' and you may."

"Fair enough. May I ask you something? Are you happy? I don't mean just sexually. Are you happy, in your heart, with the changes around here? You sure seem to be."

"I'm very happy, but I won't be content, really content, unless your father moves back home. I see him in a whole new way lately. I saw the way he adjusted his attitude to your sister, and it made me very happy. If she's ready to forgive him, and it sure seems like she is, then so am I. I hope he'll move back home tomorrow. Maybe we all can move to Boston in the fall. I shouldn't have a problem finding a teaching job there, not with my recommendations. Your father hasn't been happy with his job for a long time. A new job, in a new place, might be the final step to really make us all happy together."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers