Josie and Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to me it sounds like Josie and dad got along fine tonight. I think they'd be apart by now if not. I hope it all works out, mom. I'd love for us all to be together in Boston. You know, if I'm living with my family, I don't think I'd have to live in the dorms. I should be able to live at home."

"MMMM that would be very nice. But we'd have to make sure studying time for you and your sister comes first, before any sort of playtime. For you it would be extra hard, with hockey practice. You're smart and responsible. But we're not going to have time to have fun every night. School and practice, honey. That's what you're there for. And I want you both to have a social life as well. Meet people, join school activities. That's an advantage of living in the dorms, the social life. So you'd be welcome to live at home, honey, but think about it carefully. Should we all end up there, that is."

It was a lot to think about. Mom made it easy to break it all down to the basic facts. Her and her scientific mind. "Can we see where this is all going in the morning? Though we might not have time. School, work et cetera."

"I think we're all calling out tomorrow. We have a lot to discuss, and it's not like we'll be able to concentrate easily with all this on our minds. Just this one time, Ronnie. We all stay home tomorrow. And if everything is good with us, we can move your father's things back home, as I'm hoping. Now lets get some sleep, baby. I'm very tired."

I was pretty beat myself. We said our I love you's, shut off the lights, and settled in to sleep. A lot was on my mind, but sleep eventually came.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We were all up very early, but mom took dad aside before anyone got in the shower. Jos and I sat on her bed while we heard them talking. We were having trouble making eye contact, let alone finding anything to say to each other. I never expected to be so uncomfortable around my sister, but we were feeling weird. Then we heard mom call us "Josie and Ronnie, come down to the kitchen, please!"

We went down, where mom and dad were already having coffee and tea. We each grabbed a mug and sat down. I had more of an idea what was coming than Josie did, but I still was feeling unsure.

Mom of course lead the conversation, first telling us that she was calling my school to let them know I was "sick" today, and the same for her and dad's jobs. I looked at dad, and he looked like a new man. The sparkle was back in his eye, and he no longer looked at all uncomfortable. I liked seeing him like that.

"Your father and I need some alone time today. We have a lot to make up to each other. Later on we'll help him move his things back home, where he belongs. Josie. is that ok with you? Please be honest."

Josie smiled for the first time that morning. "It's fine with me mom. Daddy and I worked everything out between us, and I really want him home. Do you need Ronnie and I to get out of the house for a few hours?"

"I don't want to kick you out of the house, kids. Where would you go, considering your brother's supposed to be in school?"

I said "Don't worry about it, mom. We'll find something to do, and come home around 3, and we'll go to dad's hotel room. In fact, dad, why don't you give us the keys and we can pack things us, move you home?"

He and mom could see the small smirk on my face. He didn't have much to pack there, and we all knew it. "I'll go get the keys. Just don't rumple my suits please. We'll meet you there at 3 or so." He went upstairs and got the key plus he gave us 50 dollars. "Go get some breakfast and then lunch, on me and your mom."

"Dad, we can pay for ourselves" Josie said. "Thanks, but really, we don't need it."

"OK, I'll use it towards dinner tonight. I love you both. Thanks for welcoming me home, especially you, Josie girl." We hadn't heard him use that term of endearment for her in years. Josie's eyes went large, and both mom and I were surprised as well. Would my sister object to that name after all these years?

She smiled, a sweet shy smile. "Daddy, that's so sweet. I always loved it when you called me that. Like when mom calls Ronnie Boy Wonder in her sweet way. Thank you." She went over to dad and held him tight, a long hug, with a couple of not so daughterly kisses.

We took our showers, got dressed and kissed our parents goodbye like normal kids and got in Josie's car. Before she even turned the key to start the car, I said "So what happened with you and dad last night. Jos? Details!"

"Hi to you too, dummy. Mind if we at least get out of the driveway before you interrogate me?"

"Sure. Sorry, I've just been curious as hell all night. I did hear a few interesting sounds coming from your room."

"Tell you what, Ronnie. Buy me breakfast and I'll give you the whole story while we eat in the car. OK?"

"Deal.

We went to a drive through and got a couple of sandwiches and juices and Josie parked in the lot so we could eat and talk in private.

I just let her take her time. "So dad and I, when we got in my room, we talked first. A pretty long talk. He apologized over and over and I kept telling him once was enough, that I could see he was sincere and it was important to get past it. I held his hand and he told me he never meant to hurt me, that he was sorry for all the distance between us over the years. He was so sad, Ronnie. My chest ached seeing him so sad. I finally took his face in my hands, and looked at him in his eyes. I kissed him and it was like all the pain of the last few years just melted away, quickly. We were kissing passionately, and next thing, we were taking off each others clothes like we were desperate to get out of them, like they were on fire. We were naked before I knew it. But he didn't touch me until I took his hand and put it on my breast. He said "Honey, are you sure about this? You don't have to do this." I told him I was as sure as I was about anything. He just gave himself to me. Dad's a good lover, Ronnie. Either he's been that way for a long time, or mom trained him really well. He doesn't have great stamina, but if he loses some more weight, he'll get better. And don't ask me if he's better than you. I know you guys always are 'competing' in your minds. I'm not playing that game."

"I didn't ask, Jos. I'm pretty confident as a lover with you and with mom. We had fun last night too. But I couldn't help wonder what was going on in your room. A little from a jealous aspect, but mostly from a kinky, I wanna watch point of view. Just tell me one thing: does dad have a big dick?"

Josie giggled loudly at that, almost spitting out her juice. "Yeah, his equipment is impressive. But you, dear brother, are the better lay. Youth has a lot to do with that. If dad gets in shape, it could be a close call. What say we get to his hotel room? We've got plenty of time before 3. We can pack his stuff up and have plenty of time to have some fun together."

"Well, lets go! I can't wait to get my hands all over you!"

"Slow down, honcho. First we pack, then we fuck."

It only took us about 20 minutes working together to get dad's stuff all neatly packed away, but it seemed like 12 hours. Every time Jos bent over and her great ass was sticking up in those tight jeans, I thought my dick would scream out loud. Her butt was that perfect.

Finally his suits were in the garment bag, his dirty laundry was in one bag, clean clothes in another, toiletries packed up. We looked around, it was 11:30 and we were alone until 3. Lots of time. "Last one naked sucks it first!" I yelled and rapidly started stripping down.

Josie was caught off guard. "Hey, you brat! You cheated!" She furiously tried to get out of her clothes but got hung up by her bra. She still had her panties on when I was bare assed naked. I raised my hands in a mocking motion of winning a hockey championship. Jos was pissed off. Still, she was a good sport. "So you want your dick sucked? Just like that, no foreplay or anything?"

"Awww I don't want you to feel taken advantage of. Come here, baby. Let me show you how much I appreciate you. But you still go first!" I teased her.

She took her time walking across the room to me, which was actually very sexy, her hips swaying side to side. When she was a foot away I took her chin in my fingers and I kissed her, flicking my tongue against her lips, which made her moan in my mouth. We held each other closer and her lovely breasts were mashed into my chest as we kissed deeply. My cock was rigid against her tummy, so warm there and a small droplet of precum oozed out from the tip onto her soft belly. I don't mean like she had rolls of flesh there (not that I would have minded if she had) but that the skin itself was soft over her taught tummy. Josie reached between up and skimmed up that bead of sticky fluid and brought it to her lips. But she didn't put it on her tongue, but rather she rubbed it on her lips like a balm so we could both taste it. That was a very hot kiss, that kiss with my precum on both our lips.

"Tasting your cum, Ronnie, makes me want to suck you. See if maybe I can get some of what your balls have on tap. Let me see..." she said as she slithered down my body until she was on her knees in front of me, Josie teased me to start, flicking the tip of her tongue under the head of my cock, making it just and bounce, and making me moan as my ass tightened.

"Baby, you do the most wonderful things to me. That feels fucking fantastic." I ran my fingers through her hair and she looked up towards my face.

"You like that, Ronnie? When I flick your cock on my tongue? I love to tease your delicious dick." Josie then took me in her mouth, so warm and wet and I went weak in the knees, almost falling back on the bed. I managed to keep myself upright and slid my cock in and out of her gently sucking lips. She let me out and said "Why don't you eat me at the same time, lover? I'm steaming hot, honey."

"Of course, my love. Let's get you out of your panties first." Josie stood up and I knelt before her and slowly tugged her little white panties down over her hips, exposing her red bush, then down her milky white legs. I just had to take a taste of her, so I nuzzled my face into her mound and this time I was the one flicking my tongue against her very sensitive region.

"Oh, you bad boy! I wasn't prepared for this!" she moaned as her nips flexed involuntarily. Jos had to grab my head for stability as she pumped her hips against my face. "I thought we were going to do each other" she groaned.

"I decided I couldn't wait to get on the bed. I had to taste you now" I mumbled from her sweet snatch. "I just love the taste of your sweet pussy so much."

"Oh, fuck! Right there..." she moaned. "My clit, brother, lick my clit, suck it, don't fucking stop, don't stop, don't fucking stop!" she cried out as she came, thrusting into my face and letting loose a flush of juices all over my face and down my neck. Delicious, as always.

I lifted her under her ass so her legs were off the floor. She gave a girlish scream, giggling with surprise and I tossed her on the bed. "Oh, my big strong brother's manhandling me" she whispered lustily. "What are you going to do with me, tough guy? "

I got next to her, kissed her hard, and I told her "I'm going to take you, use you, and still I'm going to love you. Because you're a dirty girl and a sexy, loving woman. Now, which was should I treat you?"

Josie bit her lower lip with a small smile. "I definitely want to be treated like a dirty girl. I want my big strong brother to do what he wants with me."

I kissed her again, then moved so my hips lined up over her face, with my cock dangling down in front of her. I lifted my right leg so I was now aiming my cock right at her mouth. I kissed her tummy, making her squirm around and I felt her tongue swirl over the head of my cock, causing me to let out a loud moan of my own.

Josie grabbed the base, her fingers encapsulating my balls as she slathered my shaft with her wet tongue. "MMMM my brother is going to fuck my face. Such a bad, bad boy. Taking advantage of his big sister." She slobbered over my cock as my hips thrust down and my cock and balls were all over her face.

"Jos. your pussy is so wet still. I'm very thirsty" I whispered as I went back at her swollen lips. I pulled her legs back and apart and used my tongue to circle all around from right above her anus to her clit, giving it a flick or two which made her shudder. Then I went back down the other side, back down to her ass again and poked my tongue in her tight little hole.

"Fuck, that feel amazing, Ronnie. Circle my ass again" she cried softly as she engulfed my cock. I moaned my own pleasure as I started fucking her mouth, pushing the head to the back of her throat. Every time I went in, my balls slapped her nose. I held still, smothering her with my testicles and Josie dug her nails into my ass.

I was eating her ass and pushing two fingers into her sloppy cunt while Josie was using her mouth with a swallowing pressure. I felt her pushing a single finger into my ass, slow and steady and it made my dick jump in her mouth. "Keep that up and I'm going to fill your mouth with my load, Jos. I might even drown you!"

"I'd rather you drown my pussy. Come on and fuck me, brother. Give me a good hard fucking!"

Perfect. Changing positions gave my cock a chance to calm down a little. I turned around so I was still on top of her, my cock lined up with her pussy. Jos spread her legs and lifted her feet, creating a very welcoming home for my body. She reached for my cock and guided me inside her, slipping in easily. Josie felt great, just like she always did. It was always a wonder to feel her body joined with mine. I kissed her softly, then I surprised her by grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head.

"You want to get fucked hard, do you? My slutty big sister! You want to feel me pounding into you?"

Josie writhed beneath me, her eyes all glassy with desire. "Yeah, show me what you've got. My big balls brother. Come on, pound that pussy, fucker!"

She was turning me on big time and I quickly was fucking fast and hard. My dick was like a churn inside her, and her pussy was so well and naturally lubed that even as hard as I was going, my dick slid easily inside her, like she had coated her pussy with Astro glide. My big balls were slapping her ass every stroke and we both were grunting with lust.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight and wet, sis. I'd love to fuck you all day long."

"We just might have to try that some day. God, you fill my cunt perfectly. Like you were designed for me."

My ass was rising and falling really fast. I was grabbing her ass with both my hands, and she had her legs wrapped around my lower back. Josie was milking my cock with her pussy and I was getting close when we heard the door to the room open.

We both yelped as we jumped up, trying to wrap the sheets around us when our crazy mother yelled out "Surprise!"

"What the fuck, mom!" I yelled at her. Dad was right behind her with a huge grin on his face.

It was just 1:30, an hour and a half before they were expected. Josie looked enraged, though that look was fading. My erection was falling from the shock of the situation.

"Mom, dad, what the hell?" Josie demanded. "You get some sort of kick walking in on people screwing?"

"We did expect it would be likely we'd catch you two in the act" mom said impishly. Dad had his arm around her waist. "We had a good time after you left, so we decided you might enjoy it if we joined you. Or would you prefer we leave and come back?"

Josie and I looked at each other, shrugged, and basically said why not? We let the sheets fall and we were both naked in front of our parents.

Dad said "You're right, Ellen. He's a nicely built young man. Not as sexy as you or Josie girl..." he chuckled. Then they were stripping, quickly and I got a look at my dad's body for the first time in a number of years. Not bad, I guess for a guy who needed to lose some pounds. His cock was already hard, and I have to admit, he had a bigger one than mine, about 8 inches, though I was thicker. Mom, of course, I was familiar with. This was somewhat of a strange situation.

We were all hesitant over who should make the first move, who should pair with whom. Someone had to take charge, and, as usual, it was mom who lead the way. She reached out for me, taking my cock in her slender fingers. "Let's see if we can stiffen you up, Boy Wonder. Adam, take care of your Josie girl." Mom closed the distance and kissed me, massaging my lips with hers and squeezing and releasing my cock. The blood rapidly returned and once again, I was hard as a steel bar.

Mom leaned over and took me into her mouth, making love to my penis with her lips and tongue. She knelt on the floor in supplication, my take charge mom having me be the dominant partner.

While mom was worshiping my cock with loving kisses and greedy sucks, my dad stood next to me and Josie knelt next to our mom, so both ladies were giving head to their partners. Between moms expert blowjob which I was watching, and then looking at Josie sucking on our dads dick, I was incredibly aroused, and from the sounds coming from dad, so was he. Mom was working my cock with all her skills, and considering I had twice been on the brink without getting off, I was quickly ready to blow my load.

"Mom," I moaned as my body shivered, "I'm really close. I need to cum."

"Then cum, Ronnie. Let it go." She pulled Josie off my fathers cock and brought her over so they were both licking the head of my dick. The feeling and the sight of my two favorite women in the world treating my cock like their favorite treat finished me off and mom stroked my shaft really fast as I shot streams of thick milky cum over both their tongues and faces. My balls contracted as I kept spraying them as I kept moaning with each blast. When finally my body was depleted, I sat down on the bed as dad and I watched mom and Josie kissed and licked each others faces mostly clean. He was jerking his cock, pumping up and down with his right hand, and he was getting close himself. Josie pulled mom with her and they got in front of dad just in time for him to cover their faces all over again, ropes of his semen making patterns all over their beautiful faces, which they again cleaned up hungrily.

Dad sat next to me and said, a bit breathlessly "We all owe you a world of thanks, Ronnie. If not for you, none of this would be happening."

I was confused. "How do you figure that, dad?"

"If you didn't use your sisters and mothers panties to jerk of into, I doubt things would have worked out like they did. It even led to me finding my way back to my daughter."

"Well, then maybe you should really thank Josie and mom. They figured out what I was doing, and instead of freaking out over it, they found a way to enjoy it."

"You're right. Ellen, please come here and let me show you how grateful your husband is. Josie Girl, go sit with your brother and watch."

Dad was something of an exhibitionist! Josie and I laid on our sides, me behind her, as we watched our parents start kissing and groping each other. A couple of months ago, I would have doubtlessly found this gross to see, but much had changed. Mom was on top of dad, her body fully pressed into his as they made out like teenagers on their first date. Her legs were wide and her pussy was just over his cock and she gently rocked her hips so her sex was rubbing on his. Dad had his hands full with moms ass, guiding her motions as her wetness slowly dripped onto him.

"This is so fucking hot, isn't it?" I whispered in Josie's ear as I stroked my fingertips along her shoulder and arm.

"Oh yeah" she said back to me, just as softly. "They're so hot together."

Jos was pushing back into me so her soft, round ass was caressing my cock, which was coming back to life pretty quickly. Dad was taking a little longer, but he was older than me and he had also cum at home with mom before he came again here, so he had a bit of a challenge to overcome. But it looked like mom was more than up to that roadblock.