Josie and Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jos and I just watched as dad gradually got hard again, much to mom's delight. "I think you owe me, honey" mom warbled in his ear. "I think you're right, baby" he moaned back in hers. Dad guided her upwards so mom was straddling his face. Dad reached to grab mom's hips and we could see mom squirm around as dad obviously was going down on her. We saw and heard mom grind and moan, her head thrown back as she rubbed her tits roughly. She said "aren't my kids going to get in on this? Suck on mommy's tits, my loves. The thought of being serviced by my whole family has got me so hot."

Jos and I scrambled to do as she asked. I got the left boob, and Josie got the right. We both applied our talents to moms delicious tits and she was smothering our father under her gushing pussy. I reached for her clit, Josie reached around to squeeze her ass, and mom had her hands on my cock and in Josie's pussy. The only one not being attended to was our dad.

Josie decided that wasn't fair, so she moved around to slide her pussy down his cock and reached around mom's chest to massage her tits. That left me kind of out of the loop, with just mom's hand stroking my cock. But I was seeking other opportunities.

Jos solved my problem when she moaned "Ronnie, come her and fuck my ass. I want to see what it's like to be double penetrated. Just let me get your cock wet first."

I moved in front of her and Josie bent over to suck on my cock while she moved slowly up and down dad's dick. Mom said "I have to see this!" as she turned around on dad's face.

Josie blew me with a lot of spit, slobbering over my cock, until I was nice and wet. "OK, honey, get behind me. Just go really slow to start."

I got behind Josie and told her "Pull your cheeks apart for me sis." As she was about to, mom said "Wait! I'll do that for you!" She climbed off my father, who gasped a few times to catch his breath. Mom grabbed Josie's ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart, so her cute little anus was winking at me. I leaned down and rimmed her ass for a minute or so, getting her good and slippery. Then I pushed the head of my cock into her, just the head, and I heard Josie let out a long moan with just a touch of pain.

"Want me to stop, sis? We don't have to."

"The fuck we don't! Now come on and push more of your dick into me! I figured she knows what she wants and I moved my hips so more of my shaft slipped into her, until I was half way in. I could feel my father's cock through Josie's membranes, creating an incredible sensation under my dick. "What are you waiting for, Ronnie! Finish it, dammit!" she cried, demanding me to finish filling her ass, so I did just that, all the way, until my hips caressed her soft cheeks and I felt her anus squeezing me tight. I could barely move but I felt my father's balls touching my own as he was fucking Josie underneath her.

"That feel's great, Ronnie" he grunted, our sacks rubbing together.

"Oh my god, I'm being split in twooooo... "Josie cried softly. "So fucking full!"

Mom made this completely decadent by getting behind us and using her wet tongue to lick my balls and dad's. as well as our shafts as they exited Josie's orifices, plus Josie's perineum when she could get in there. This was the most wicked thing imaginable, dad and I double penetrating Josie while mom made the nastiest use of her tongue that she could. Josie screamed like she was in heaven as she came three or four times, gripping our cocks every time. She was like a limp rag.

"Don't either of you two cum!" mom yelled at us. "I want my turn now!"

Josie slid off our dicks and just fell to the side, completely wiped out. I got on my back this time and mom straddled me as she took my cock in her pussy and held her ass open for her husband. "Come on, Adam. Pound my ass!" she said as she spanked herself hard. "Dammit, Ellen, I'm almost ready..."

I could feel dad's big cock as he pushed into mom's ass. Mom let out this long wailing sound, something that could only be the sound of a woman experiencing incredible pleasure. Her tits dangled in my face and I took the left one in my hands and suckled her, alternating between my lips and my tongue and my teeth.

I felt dad sliding back and forth, separated by just a thin layer of my moms flesh, and it was pretty amazing for me too. I've never felt any attraction for other men, not, to quote Seinfeld, that there's anything wrong with that. But in a purely physical way, this was amazing. I was grunting and humming as I sucked mom's tits, back and forth, the left then the right, and she cried out "You're tearing me apart! Don't fucking stop!" as dad and I were both thrusting in and out. We found a rhythm where when he went into her, I moved out and vice versa.

Josie evidently recovered enough to want to be a part of the activities. She was up on her knees, kissing both mom and dad and mom jammed two fingers into her gushing cunt. We were all joined in an incestuous foursome, and we were all rocking and moaning. The room reeked from sex and sweat, and the sounds were of lustful moaning and slapping flesh and occasional obscenities.

Dad and I were pounding away, mom was grunting as she fucked us back and Josie was shivering from mom's fingers. The final move was Josie moving over so she was sitting on my face as mom thumbed her clit. Jos cried out as my tongue lashed her pussy. "Don't you both cum in her" Josie whimpered. "I want my share!"

Mom was first, understandably. "Pull my hair!" she grunted back at my father. "Hard!" Dad grabbed her short blond hair and tugged, and mom came hard, her pussy spasming around my dick. I had to do everything I could think of to hold off from cumming, much as I wanted to. I had Josie's cream all over my face and mom's all over my dick, and I was wet all over.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum too!" dad cried out.

"Shoot it on my ass, baby! Cover my ass with your load!"

Dad managed to do it, pulling out just as he was exploding and he milked a long stream of his goo all over moms soft ass. Seeing that must have set off Josie, because she flooded my face with her sweet honey. That left me.

Mom hopped off me and moved to take me in her mouth as Jos got into position to lick dad's cum off moms ass. Just the sight of that was it for me, and I filled mom's mouth with a gusher of cum. I thought I wasn't ever going to stop, my balls throbbing, my ass contracting. Of course, finally I was done and the four of us were splayed all over the large bed, breathing very hard.

Mom finally spoke first. "I have never, ever, felt anything like that before! Josie, honey, thank you for starting that. I've always wanted to try that, but of course, never had the opportunity."

Josie said "Yeah it doesn't exactly fit into a monogamous relationship. But wow, that was something else. I might not walk right for a couple of days!"

I spoke then. "It was great for me too. Got to admit, feeling dad through the walls of both your bodies was wild. I'm not into guys, but I'd do that again any time! How about you, dad?"

He chirped in "Same for me, Ronnie. Never did anything with a guy before, but that was so fucking kinky. What the fuck kind of family are we, exactly?"

Jos rolled over to him, kissed him softly, and said "The best kind, daddy. At least for us that is. I love you all."

We all murmured our agreement, and we also agreed that, while this wouldn't be an every day thing, it wouldn't be a one timer either. Eventually, we found the strength to get washed up and go home. We were a very loving family after that, in every sense of the word.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That was twelve years ago. Josie and I did go off to Boston, but mom and dad stayed in New York. They continued to work on their marriage, finding new joy in each other and even in their work. Jos and I came home on holidays, where the four of us would continue to enjoy each other in all sorts of combinations. It was fantastic while it lasted.

Jos and I saw each other at least twice a week during our first year there, when I had to live in the freshman dorm. We'd have dinner, catch up on each others lives, and almost always had great sex, sometimes very loving, sometimes hot and dirty. She came to some of the games and met my teammates, who to a man drooled over her. A few asked me to set them up with her, which I wasn't going to do. I told them ask her if they wanted to date her, which she always rejected. It's not like we both didn't date, but she wouldn't get involved with my teammates and friends.

We ultimately decided not to live together. We realized if we were both going to date others, there was no way we could make it work if we were living together, even with our own rooms. How could either of us bring someone home and sleep with them with the other of us down the hall? We were smart enough to know it wouldn't work. So we continued to meet up from time to time as well as when we were home.

Two years later Josie graduated with a degree in biology and stayed at BU to study for her masters degree as well as work in a lab there. Mom, dad and I went to her graduation, so incredibly proud of her, and we "celebrated" that night in mom and dad's hotel room. Fantastic. Mom looked at me as we cleaned up in the morning and said "Next year we'll do the same for you, Boy Wonder." It was not to be.

March of my senior year, I got a phone call early one Sunday morning. It was Josie, crying hysterically, telling me I had to come over to her place, something about an accident, which was all I could understand. On the drive over, I wasn't too worried, figuring she had been in some accident the night before, and was just very upset, but she couldn't have been hurt too badly since she was calling from her apartment.

When I got there, she ran into my arms, sobbing uncontrollably, and finally I got it from her. Mom and dad had been in an accident Saturday night. A drunk ran a red light and T-boned their car, killing them both instantly. The other driver was doing over 100 miles an hour, so the impact was lethal, but not for her. She walked away with a broken arm and locked up.

I cried with Jos, both of us brokenhearted. It felt like the world was ending. After a couple of hours we drove to my apartment so I could get what I needed for at least a week home, so we could properly sit shiva for our parents. I told my roommate, who was also a teammate, and after hugging with us and crying with us, he sent us to drive home, assuring me he'd call the coach.

The ride home was long and silent, tortuously so. I held Josie's hand while I drove, and she held mine, just a brother and sister trying to comfort each other. When we got home, it hit us, hard. No more mom and dad there. Ever. The crying started all over again. We had to make calls to family and friends. We had to contact the rabbi at our temple, even though we'd been irregular attendees at best. We were still members of the temple and my parents had been somewhat involved in both the mens and women's groups. After talking to the rabbi, who promised he'd take care of the services, we had to go to the police station to get some information, and then finally to the funeral home. Every stop brought the pain up anew. It was a neverending nightmare. Finally, after the arrangements were made for Tuesday morning, Josie and I went to a local diner for something to eat, though neither of us was at all hungry. We ate something just to keep some strength. It was all very silent. We slept in Josie's bed together, just holding each other and crying all night long.

The next day was an unending stream of friends and relatives, all crying when they saw Jos and I, bringing us to tears all over again. Mom's brother, uncle Roy, was their lawyer and executor of their estate and assured us everything would be tended to, but over the shiva period, some decisions would have to be made. Would we be going back to school to finish? What about the house? Insurance policies, property issues, taxes...our heads were swirling. The woman who killed our parents had been in trouble for drunk driving before, she was 20 and from a very wealthy, prominent family. I was varying between grief and rage, and Josie was just a mess. That night was another with little sleep but lots of tears.

The funeral was a blur, and then came a week of sitting shiva, the Jewish ritual of mourning the dead. Josie and I had to sit on boxes with no shoes on, blankets covered all the mirrors. We weren't supposed to shave or shower for the week (the shave I could pass on, but neither of us was going to go a week without a shower). People were in and out, people we didn't even know. Tons of food was delivered. Josie and I were two zombies, just numb.

We slept together every night, very chaste. Thursday night I tried to touch her sexually and we both just cried uncontrollably.

My coach had called on Monday, told me I shouldn't worry about the rest of the hockey season (it was almost over in any case), and he called the administration and told them what happened. I was not to worry about school for a week at least, just call him or the Dean's office when I was ready. I was in a bind. I was close to graduation, but I didn't know how I could possibly go back and finish classwork and study for tests.

Friday afternoon we stopped sitting shiva until Saturday evening, after the Jewish sabbath. Jos and I sat on the couch, just the two of us. We had things to talk about.

"These boxes are killing my ass and my back" I said to my sister.

"I know. I hope I never have to sit on one again" Josie said, not realizing the implications. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Ronnie. I didn't think about that." She looked dejected.

I took her hands in mine. "Jos, forget it. It's no big deal. Right now, the only thing that matters to me is you. I don't care about school or anything else."

"Ronnie, that's ridiculous. You really think mom and dad would want us to throw away our futures? We're both going back to school, and we're going to do the best we can. Actually, I can take time from my program. You could, conceivably, take incompletes this semester and finish over the summer or in the fall, but you're not going to do that. You're finishing this semester. You're teachers will probably let you skate by anyway, out of pity, unless you just don't bother to try."

"Oh, really? That's what I'm doing? You're deciding for me?"

"Yes I am. I'm your older sister and I'll kick your ass if I have to. We're both over 21, but you're my responsibility now." Softer, "Ronnie, I love you and I'm going to take care of you, and you'll take care of me. You can move in with me when we get back and I'll help you keep your focus. Come on, Ronnie, you've got to do this."

Jos sunk into my arms and we held each other without tears for the first time in almost a week. We weren't done crying, not by a longshot. But we could try to start healing a little.

"What do we do about the house? I'm going to be in Boston for two months, and you'll be there for who knows how long, Jos."

"We can get someone to look after things, probably uncle Roy and aunt Cindy. I'm going to look into transferring my masters to someplace down here. No way am I leaving you alone, even if we sell the house. Ronnie...we need each other right now. More than ever."

She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes, and I never felt more love for her than I did right then. "Jos...I really don't know what to say. You're giving so much up for me."

"Shut up, dummy" she said with the sweetest smile on her face. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to kiss her, I really did, but was the time right? Was it way too soon? Maybe that part of us was done with.

Jos decided for me. "Ronnie, honey. you can kiss me. If you want to."

"Of course I want to. I love you, sis. More than ever."

"I love you too, brother. More than ever."

We met in the middle and shared soft kisses, sweet and loving, many, many kisses. Soon enough, we turned so she was on my lap and our kisses were growing in passion. After some minutes, she whispered breathlessly in my ear "Take me upstairs, Ronnie. I need to feel loved, to feel good about something. Please, baby."

"You don't have to beg me, Jos. I'll always love you."

We walked upstairs hand in hand. We paused for a moment as we passed our parents room, that sad, empty room, and made our way to Josie's.

We laid on the bed and started kissing again with love. Slowly our clothes came off, sweaters and pants, her bra. Josie wore just a pair of black bikini panties and I was in my usual briefs. Before we went any further, I asked her "Josie, honey, are you sure you want this? I don't want to take advantage of you."

A smile came to her face, the smile that had been absent all week. "Very sure. You're so sweet to ask, the sweetest man I've ever known. But I want this. We both need this."

That was all it took. Our kisses were now hungry, almost desperate, as she slid my briefs down and my cock popped up, hard for the first time all week. I tugged her panties down and I could already smell her sweet scent. Touching her pussy, I could feel her dampness. She let out a soft moan as she took my cock in her gentle hand, caressing me, lovingly. A small drop of fluid came to the tip of my cock and Jos rubbed it around with the ball of her thumb, making me moan as my hips jerked.

I kissed her shoulders and her throat, and Josie was rocking all around the bed. She grabbed my ass with lust, like she was more than ready, but I wanted to take a little time, make it special. I had a feeling our first time wouldn't last very long.

My mouth found her breasts, licking and kissing, and Josie was gasping. I flicked her nipples with my tongue as my hands caressed her curves. Jos kissed my head and whispered "Ronnie, please take me now. Don't make me wait."

I couldn't resist her. I was between her legs, entering her pussy so easily. As I bottomed out, Josie came, hard. She wrapped her legs around me and said, right in my ear "You can cum any time you're ready. We have plenty of time tonight. We can have the rest of our lives, baby."

Three pumps and I came. I hadn't done that since I was barely a virgin. But Josie didn't mind at all. In fact, she just held me close, not letting me go. kissed my neck and said "That was beautiful, Ronnie. Exactly what I needed."

"Jos, I came way too quick, I'm sorry, honey, really."

"Hush. I was so ready for you I came when you slipped inside me. It was great. And we can go again."

Something was on my mind. "Jos, you said..."

"I said we have the rest of our lives. I should qualify that. I should have said at the end 'if you want'. Meaning we can be together for the rest of our lives. The world would think we're two spinsters...well, I'd be considered a spinster, you'd be I don't know what they call men who never date nor marry... but we'd be living for us as husband and wife. We could have friends, and live together, invite family. We just couldn't have kids. But we could share everything else. Our lives, Ronnie. Our whole lives. You don't have to answer now. Take some time to think about it."

"I don't need to, Jos. I'd love to be your almost husband. I'd love to love you for the rest of my life."

"Really?" she asked with a big smile.

"Really." My love."

We kissed as we had a million times before, but these were the best. So much love flowed in our souls. So much pain was just gone. Not all. But a lot.

We went back to Boston on Tuesday. I moved in with Josie, and I stuck with my classes and graduated magna cum laude with a degree in engineering. We went back to NY for the summer, put the house on the market while we cleaned things out and sold it within 5 weeks. Mom and dad left us very well taken care of with big insurance policies, plus we sued the bitch who killed them. Her family offered 8 million dollars to settle fast, and we did. 2 million for each of us for each parent. It really wasn't close to enough, but it kept from dragging things out. The woman got 12 years in prison. That was DEFINITELY not enough.