All Comments on 'Julia'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one weakness

q>"I'm a junior partner at my father's law firm."<Q

um, she seems a bit DIM to do that. i mean getting preggers was a bit dumb, like David mentioned - at 18 she didn't have to do that to go to her dad.

besides that, she doesn't seem to be all that gifted to go thru college AND law school WITH a kid as a single parent and become a law partner, even if it took her 10 yrs.....if you had just made her a secretary or paralegal at dad's law firm it woulda been better, more achievable and believable. IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fab but...

Err... she turned 18 - planned to have sex with a guy and then forgot about something called protection?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes!

I loved it! More of this quality, please.

Silly pair below - she mainly wanted to get pregnant - and he was a great lover, even if not a good father.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!!!!

What a great story! It would make more sense with the girl being 15-16 (a 17 yo girl would wait) but still, it is really great! The detail is awesomely impressive and it is amazing that you pack so much into so few words yet the story retains depth. Bravo!!!!!

- Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great story

Another great story from a truly gifted writer. John H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Version 1.2

I saw this same story on a different site and the original version makes more sense. Christie has to have the girl being 18 or Lit. won't post it (American laws I guess?). Still, even with the rewrite, it is a great story!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Nicely done!

An intriguing tale from a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cold shower time!

Wow, This was hawt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I already wanted to complain that there was no "need" to get pregnant since she turned 18, so it was good to have him tell her this later (so it's not a silly story, just a slly woman).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Julia, some day you'll realize that you don't say things like that to a single man who just spent an evening watching porn while you've got nothing on under that robe. Now go to bed, " he drew in a breath for emphasis, "please."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Dont bother writing any more

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
:)!

Absolutely loved it! 5 stars, so sexy!

magikman233magikman233over 8 years ago
not bad

i used to read this story all the time and it's a classic

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Short and hot. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...