Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling became electric as another wave of pleasure began to crest in my depths and his pace slowed and his thrusts went deeper in answer to my need. I heard myself moan as the fireworks of the orgasmic explosion held my body and soul in thrall and swept away my fears with a shockwave of carnal need. I couldn't find the will to stop him as he suddenly began to breathe deeply and his stroking lost it's rhythm to become more desperate. I felt him swell within me and I instinctively knew what was to happen.

A moment of clarity came over me and I tried to back away from his lovely tool in a futile effort to dislodge him. His need was greater than my fears and I realized that what I had started would be finished. The inevitability of the moment gave me a freedom from myself and I surrendered and lost control as a deep need within myself manifested and screamed for this man to be even deeper in my body...it went beyond a need, it became a demand.

I lost control as his hands sought my rear end and held me tight as he plunged into me over and over with a fury that knocked me about on the bed like a ship at sea in a hurricane. I had no questions left. I had no control left. I surrendered myself to passion and the knowledge that this man was about to come in me and there was nothing I could...nothing I wanted to do about it.

David suddenly slowed down and kissed me softly and totally as I felt the eruption start deep within his body. I felt his balls move on their own across my sensitive pussy as spasms deep within his body began to complete the mating we'd begun. He drew in a sharp breath and drove himself into me so hard I cried and buried my face into his shoulder. For the first time in my life I felt his warmth and wetness spreading inside my body and then he released into me again and pushed harder against me, holding himself as deep as he could to pour his sperm into my womb.

I had been gloriously and completely filled and there was no turning back as I imagined his sperm travelling into my womb on a desperate mission to make me a mother. We lay in each other's arms and he occasionally thrust into me and I'd feel him spurt just a little more of his come.

The night had only just begun, I found, as David filled me twice more into the early hours of the day and then again with the sunrise. My fears cast away with his first seeding I embraced him each time there after with a fervour equal to his own and I opened my body to him each time with a need to feel his seed pouring into me.

The morning found me sore and wasted from the night's exertions and I found myself alone in the bed as David was in the shower. My hand wandered down to my pussy that had only been so pure and chaste the day before and now was experienced beyond my years. I felt the moisture down there and the sticky, dampness of my thighs that betrayed the fact that a man had been with me. All too soon, David was out of the shower and he seemed so adult again as he ordered me into it to clean up.

By the time I was out of the shower he'd already been to the apartment manager's office to have them open up my apartment for me. I dressed myself and absently went to kiss David and he directed the kiss to his cheek as there were prying eyes about that he didn't want to answer to. My mother called shortly after I was home and I told her that David was a lovely host and quite the gentleman and that I'd slept in his bed all night as he had taken the couch. My mother gave me strict instructions to stay home as she would not be back until later the next day and I smiled as she said this. I hung up the phone and then noticed out the kitchen window as David got into his car and drove away. It was probably for the best, I thought, that he should be away from me right then although I truly missed him at that point.

That evening he came home and slipped up to his apartment without bothering to check on me and I decided to just go see what was up. First, I dressed myself in just my favorite flannel shorts and a tank top and then I rightly remembered my keys and let myself out to go to his apartment. Barefoot, I padded up the concrete steps and then knocked on his door.

"Julia! Hi, I wasn't expecting you. How're you doing?"

He acted as if the night before was a dream of mine.

"I'm doing fine, and how're you doing?" I reached for him and kissed him and that was all it took. My tank top was soon off of my head and my shorts soon joined them on the floor. I forget what else we'd said as we kissed our way back to his bedroom as I was just lost in chasing after the joys of the night before. We laughed and kissed and explored when we first got under the covers and then he got serious and mounted me to begin another night of passion. It was uncomfortable at first as the soreness of my body rebelled against the intruder and then he impatiently filled me with his seed which soothed the soreness and made the rest of the night's activities most pleasurable.

When my mother came home the next afternoon I had our apartment cleaned up and as she hugged me and kissed me I wondered if she knew there was anything different about me. She didn't seem to notice that her daughter had become a woman over the past few days and she had no idea that my body was still swimming with the sperm David had so helpfully and wonderfully provided to me.

It was three weeks later when I decided to buy a pregnancy test. I'd gone to the druggist after school and tried to act as if the test was for my mom, but I'm sure the druggist had seen his share of school girls who'd had a scare. I wasn't fooling him. When I got home I followed the directions and then took the test up to David's to have him tell me the results. He took me in and sat me on his couch and then read the directions for the test, looked at the indicator, read the directions again, and then looked at the indicator again. Then he looked at me.

"I hope this is good news for you, Julia." He drew in a breath and looked down at his feet before looking me in the eye.

"Looks like you're going to be a mommy."

As much as I'd wanted this as an answer to my situation I suddenly felt very scared and alone. David sat next to me and we hugged and cried and then kissed and then I was naked and so was he. In a blur we were making love again and repeating where we had started not even a month before.

"Can't make things any worse!" He said as he smiled at me and came in me for the first time that afternoon.

As we were showering together and he was running his hands over my soon-to-be-swelling belly he mentioned the one thing I'd forgotten in all of this:

"You know, when you turned eighteen you were free to go anywhere you wanted, right? I mean, the court can't tell you where to go anymore, you knew that, right?"

No, I didn't. Stupid me.

I waited until I'd started to show before telling my mom I was pregnant. I didn't want her telling me to get an abortion and she didn't. She did cry, though, later that night in her room and I went to her and we cried together.

The next month I was stepping off of a plane in Charlotte and my dad ran up to me and hugged me and took me home.

It is now a lot of years later and my little boy Solomon (David's son in the Bible), is entering sixth grade and I'm a junior partner at my father's law firm. I'd tried to track David down from his address at the old apartment and found that he was one of those people who lived 'off the grid' and there was really no way to find him at all. He probably doesn't want to be found and maybe he wasn't the best person in the world, but he's the father of my child and my first lover and I'll always cherish his memory.

12