All Comments on 'Julia's Encounter Ch. 03'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The couple in the story

Now are fully fledged swingers or have an open marriage. Whatever they call it these days. Perhaps modern marriage sounds better, a marriage where the wife gets shagged anytime she wants by the husband and any other person male of female she wants. The husband gets to watch and occasionally take part. Probably but not always gets sloppy seconds or thirds or whatever and probably gets to clean out the wife. All because they 'love' each other so much. The wife gets better sex than she ever got with her husband and in time will probably want one-on-one time or two-on-one- or three-on-one time without her husband. Well it's what the husband wanted wasn't it? And the wife just couldn't say no could she. Any respect or trust in the marriage is over all you have left is lust, lust for other people not your partner. Good luck to them, they will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Then what happened??

So............then what happened?? Enjoyed it so far. Good writing. Tell us what happened next.

oriondogoriondogover 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Pretty good interracial

Nice job. I liked you having her use her husband's name so often. I can imagine a sequel, but it wouldn't hurt a thing to leave it just as it is, either. I wouldn't want this to become a "loving wives" piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
JULIE TAKING TWO LARGE BLACK COCKS

FANTASTIC STORY JULIE'S ENCOUNTER CH1 CH2 CH3.

EXCELLENT WRITING COULD DO WITH MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS HOT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

fucking love it. She'll take all you can get her.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
divorce

I hope she says your a scum bag and i want a divorce....Im moving out as soon as im done talking, stay away from me your a sick bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just an Idea of a different way to end the story

After a few more sips of he coffee, she looked up at me.

"Your nervous Tommy, I can see you are. Tell me, you planned all that happened last night, since a few days ago when you questioned me about what you say you found things I was into on the computer, you made plans for me to get fucked by a couple black cocks, didn't you? Well, I have all the right to be mad at what you did, but just to let you know, I liked it."

I looked back at her with a very suprised look.

"Yes Tommy, I guess you could say I liked it a lot. Did you know that both those black cocks were bigger then your cock is, although John had the biggest cock. He was the first one to fuck me last night and I have to admit, I began to get worried that he didn't put a condom on, and the fact that you didn't even mention he need to put one on before inserting his black cock into me bothered me a bit. Though I also have to admit, my pussy had never been so completely full of cock in all my life then what it was last night with John's cock, it also felt so good feeling it bareback inside me. John fucked my pussy soo good with his huge black cock but I thought he would pull out when it came time for him to cum, but he pushed all the way inside me and stopped. I could feel the head of his cock pushing into my cervix I felt him begin to fill me with spurt after spurt after spurt of soo much of his hot cum. Did you know, Tommy, I ovulating now? I started early yesterday morning, and did you also know I'm not on the pill any more, haven't been on it for about a year now."

Now I began to worry.

"Oh come on Tommy, don't look so worried, after John first filled me full of his cum you decided that all three of you would bangbang me. So if I end up pregnant, which I'm sure I am, there is that slight, slight chance the baby could after all be a white baby. I'm going to get one of those home pregnancy test kits tomarrow to see if I am pregnant but I'll tell you now, I'm sure I am."

rickjones185rickjones185about 7 years ago
Good Story

I have one problem with almost all this type of story's, black or white men. WHY DO ALL THESE GUYS HAVE TO DENIGRATE THE WOMEN? Why can't they treat the women with respect instead of calling them whores, sluts. Why do men try to hurt the women with their cock, pull their hair, shove their cock down their throat and hold it so they can't breath. I have had men do these things to me also. It is something about being in control. They never get a second chance with me!!! Lets show a little respect and gratitude for the person who is giving you pleasure and is receiving your sperm!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Good job, you released her potential

I’m guessing that this was just the start of many, many more hot, wet encounter. I love it xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

I would keep inviting black men around and tape them when I wasn’t there. Love to see how they turn her into a submissive little whore for black cock. Would love to hear her beg as she cums from being dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it...

...a lot. Especially how the wife's "dialogue" is described. Very nice. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, I would arrange for this to happen to my wife in a heartbeat. I would love seeing her will weaker by two blackmen who enjoy teasing and breaking in a young white woman as her husband watches. Watching her giving in to the inevitable. After trying so hard to stay away from them her husband was going to help them fill her with thick black cocks. There is no one to protect her and she would be ruined. They would realize she could be forced, raped really and would cum no matter how she tried to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love hearing her begging them to stop even while she cums over and over again. She’ll never be able to say no again as she’s turned into a submissive white slut for blackmen to use and torment.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You took a story which rated a 5 and turned it into a 1 with the abusive language.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 1 year ago

While I enjoyed the premise of the story, I agree with the comment of the abusive language. I don't think that adds any value.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, Tommy soon learned that he was second fiddle to all black guys. At first he was allowed to participate with a couple of other black guys. Soon, after getting a 5 man gangbang, she started entertaining other guys while Tommy was not around. After awhile, she started going to black clubs, frats, bars, sororities without Tommy. After 10 years and six black babies, Tommy finally had enough and divorced Julia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous