All Comments on 'Julie and James Ch. 01'

by jphalpert

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Great start

You have a good story going can't wait for chapter 2.

worshipper622worshipper622over 6 years ago
Born too early...

...to have been a part of this revolution, I can only, for lack of a better word, drool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Why are you switching between 1st person and 3rd person? It's distracting and unnecessary.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Good work.

I look forward to the next chapter.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
totally hot

and expects the next chapter/s to get much more erotic and hotter...better yet if it leads to romance... siblings falling in love is what got me hooked in this site but that's me... hoping you would listen to a fan of your great stories, though

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A great story - arousing and so much potential. Now that Julie is home and very open to sex with her little brother; we need more please!

James needs to show his hot sister just what he likes and wants. What really turns him on and that they get some alone time to show each other.

Maybe, Julie will be surprised at just how able her brother is when properly coached? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Many siblings have helped each other out without going all the way. Stress is relieved and confidence built. It can be a wonderful experience with the right attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
POV

Don't change. It doesn't help at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

Excellent start. Looking forward to reading the next chapter

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 6 years ago
A Good Start ..... But

This is well written and has the makings of a great sibling relationship. Please don't be too long posting chapter 2. I like the use of dialogue which many seem to dislike for some reaason.

The "But" relates to something all too prevalent in stories of this type - her bust size. Why do the women have to have udders more suited to a lactating Friesian, and the men hung like Shire horses? I'm not saying don't do it, after all this is your fantasy so your choice. I'm just asking why?

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! Though I would keep the point of view as you had in the second half of the story, reiterating the story over and over isn't necessarily; which you seem to have caught on to... Keep going, it's a good story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
POV change

Jarring and distracting. Decide which one is more important and stick do that. Other than that, a good story

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Very good 5*

Gave you 5* as inenjoyed your story line but not the repeating from person to person, other than that, loved it & looking forward to ch 2 👍🏼👍🏼

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Excellent start

Looking forward to more chapters.

What a fantastic sister.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Nice start

But changing POV is a real turnoff. Please keep to just one. If you have to include both people then use 3rd person for all the story.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Liked the story so far and have no problem with the changing POV as long as it's clear who's POV it is.

Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave it five stars - AMAZING story! I wish I had a hot sister like that! ;)

I love this story and can't wait to see where it goes. Julie being more experienced is going to take James on the thrill ride of his entire life. I don't know why, but a big part of me wants to see them fall in love with each other before she goes back to school. It would add a powerful component and add a unique twist. Imagine where the plotline could go from there.

Nonetheless, WOW - I wish I had a sexy, hot sister who would do me like that! (tho don't tell my wife that! LOL!!!)

I may be one of the few on this side of the aisle, but I LOVE the POV switch. Does not distract me at all - in fact, I find it VERY interesting and intriguing to see the story from each person's perspective - because I found that Julie's perspective shed some interesting light that James' telling of the story might not have given.

Clearly James is giving over the story - so it sounds like it's coming from a guy's perspective - but the 3rd person switch when focusing on Julie give it a neat, "outside the box" feel - and feels more feminine to me - like Julie "telling" us some things via the narrator.

No matter - this is an outstanding story and I eagerly await more! A huge turn-on reading it!

MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay

The changing POV was not an issue for me but I can see where others might have issue.

Easily fixed though, after each change just add the persons name in some sort of brackets: [James] <Julie> {Julie}, something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like

I liked this set up. Are we getting more chapters?

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 5 years ago
Simpatico

I associate myself with hornybipola's comment of 9-11-17. Although I enjoy the buildup and later the sex, it is so much better if romance is also thrown into the mix. I'm especially enamored of those stories that have the couple moving away, getting married or registering as domestic partners, and, in some cases beginning to have children.

Shem44Shem44over 4 years ago

Can't wait to see where this goes.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Another unfinished story ,,, this needs to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous