Julie and James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers

The rest of the day passed without too much issue. I did peek at my sister's boobs and ass a few more times, but I tried to be inconspicuous. Additionally, Kristy spent a little more time than necessary feeling my chest when we were all swimming together, but I didn't exactly object to that either. Around 3pm, we packed up and headed home.

* * * * * * * * * *

All day, Julie had had her fun continuing to tease her little brother. After seeing his reaction the night before, she knew that she'd definitely get an even better reaction out of him with her skimpy blue bikini. She'd bought it to wear at the campus pool a couple of months prior, but she definitely hadn't worn it around her family before.

Before they even left for the beach, she figured she'd try to get a reaction from him by asking him to apply sunscreen to her back. Knowing that he'd have full view of her ass cheeks, she wanted to see if she could get him to pop another hard-on again.

Sure enough, he turned himself around as soon as he finished on her back, and she was positive that he was hiding one. Afraid that she may be pushing the boundary too far and embarrass him, Julie didn't question him about it and just agreed to meet him downstairs.

However, after walking away, she heard James close his bedroom door quickly. When he came down a few minutes later, he had a refreshed look on his face, and she quickly realized that he'd relieved his pent-up sexual frustration in his room.

Knowing that she had turned him on, she decided to continue her fun at the beach. She took advantage of the assets available to her and untied her bikini top while laying on her stomach. With James right next to her, she knew that he had a perfect view of her big tits. Watching him from behind her sunglasses, his quick glances stimulated a very distinct wetness in her bikini bottom.

Laying there, she contemplated where her behavior was coming from. She and James had always been so close, and she felt slightly guilty about how much she had teased him over the past 24 hours. However, since being away at school, she did feel like something had changed. After being exposed to the wonders of sex, she was much hornier all the time, and although he was her little brother, his weight lifting had definitely increased his attractiveness over the past year. Logically, she knew that any sort of sexual interaction together was wrong, but at the same time, she could also justify it to herself as an extension of their already-close relationship. Knowing how great an orgasm felt, was it really a big deal if she and her younger brother helped each other out? What was so bad about helping someone so close to you experience pleasure?

With this self-justification in mind, she decided that she would feel him out a little more. If he really was turned-on by her, maybe she could offer to help him out. Assuming that he hadn't had sex yet, she figured that she could both blow his mind and show him the best way to please a woman.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once we got home, Julie asked, "Do you mind if I shower first? I just feel gross from all the salt water."

"Sure, no problem," I replied. "I still have a couple of hours before work anyway."

With that, she headed upstairs, and I went to the living room to watch TV. After flipping through the channels for a couple of minutes, I settled on Law and Order: SVU.

A few minutes into the episode, I heard Julie call down, "I'm all set in the bathroom!", so I headed upstairs to shower before work. Approaching the top of the stairs, I saw the bathroom door open across the hall, but a glimpse of light to my left also caught my eye. Looking over, I noticed that Jules had left her bedroom door open about three inches.

Without trying to be too obvious, I glanced over, and I froze in shock and awe at what I saw. My older sister was standing in her room with her back to the door. The only clothing on her body was a deep blue thong and a green towel wrapped around her hair. Her ass was so thick that it swallowed most of the thong strap, and her cheeks protruded prominently from the top of her thighs. While staring at her ass for those few seconds, all I imagined doing was grabbing, kissing, and licking those beautiful cheeks.

As I stood frozen in the hallway, Julie turned to the side and her incredible breasts came into view. Her right boob swayed across her body as she turned, and I could clearly see where her tanned upper chest transitioned into the milky-white area around her light pink areola.

As she turned, Jules looked up and saw me staring with my mouth open. I immediately muttered, "sorry" and made to look away.

She gave me a sheepish smile in return and said, "Oops, I thought I closed the door." With that, she bounced across her room to shut it. In the process, she gave me a full frontal view of her body. Both boobs were on full display as they swung off her chest. Her tight stomach led down to the front of her tiny blue thong. The last thing I saw were her muscular thighs before she shut the door.

Embarrassed that I'd been caught, I quickly entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I stood there for a minute to catch my breath and replay that image in my head. What was with my sister? Did she really not realize that she left her bedroom door open? I was definitely happy to get the free show, but I also didn't want her to think that I was spying on her.

While conflicted about what I saw, I was also incredibly aroused by her body. As I mentally replayed the image of her juicy ass and swaying tits, I absentmindedly stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. Once it had heated up, I moved the sliding glass door and stepped inside.

Already mostly hard, I lathered up my hand and began stroking my cock. In a matter of seconds, I was at full-mast, and my hand slid faster and faster up my shaft and around my head as I fantasized about my sister's tits wrapped around my head. I envisioned sitting on her bed as she kneeled over me, grinding her pussy across my cock while forcing me to suck her nipples. She would throw her head back in ecstasy...

And with that, my own body began convulsing as my cockhead twitched in orgasm. The hot sperm rushed out of the tip of my penis and coated the wall in front of me until it slowed down to a dribble. Standing there in shock with my cock in my hand, I couldn't believe the chain of events that had led to me jacking off to my beautiful older sister three different times in the past 24 hours.

* * * * * * * * * *

After deciding to take things a step farther, Julie figured that the best way to see James's true feelings would be to give him a little show. Should she leave the bathroom door open so he could see her through the glass shower? Should she call him in and ask for a towel? Both of these options seemed too obvious.

Upon entering the bathroom, she pulled off her sundress, and untied her bikini. Letting it drop to the floor, she looked at herself in the mirror and whisper, "What are you doing? Is this really a good idea?"

Then her hand slid farther south, and at that first touch of her pussy lips, any question in her mind went out the window. Not wanting to cum just yet, she played with her lips before slowly circling her clit. Finally stopping herself, she pulled her hand away and entered the shower.

Once finishing up the shower, Julie had an idea come to mind. She could simply leave her bedroom door ajar and act as if she had meant to close it! Once she dried off her body in the bathroom, she wrapped herself in her towel, entered the hallway, and called down to her brother that he could use the shower.

Entering her bedroom, Julie removed the towel and wrapped it around her head. However, she figured that it may be too obvious to stand there completely nude, so she pulled a thong out of her bureau drawer and put it on. After that, she approached her vanity, squirted some lotion into her hands, and began rubbing it on her face.

At that point, she noticed a movement in the reflection of her mirror. Giving her little brother a few seconds of the view, she eventually turned around and looked right into his eyes through the crack in the door. The look on his face was priceless as she apologized and quickly moved over to shut the door. He looked so cute stumbling for words after getting the free show of her ass and tits.

Once she had shut her own door, she decided to finish off her session from earlier in the bathroom. Laying down on her bed, she reached under her pillow and pulled out her trusty pink bullet vibrator. It always amazed her how much pleasure a 3-inch toy could bring to her.

After rubbing herself first with her fingers, Julie switched on the vibrator and circled her clit. As she became more and more aroused, she increased its speed and took herself to heaven. Hitting her peak, she grasped the comforter with her free hands as the orgasm took over her body. Finally coming down, she switched off the vibrator and lay nude on her bed, content with the way that the day had worked out.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once I finished up my shower, I got dressed and left for work without seeing Jules again. Her door remained closed, and I left as quickly as possible in order to avoid the awkward conversation.

We had a busy night at work, and time flew by. It was nice to keep my mind distracted from the imagery of my sister. We closed up at 2am, and everyone in the family was asleep by the time I got home. After another quick shower to rinse the sweat off me from the bar, I went to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke with a sense of dread in the pit of my stomach. I'd have to face my older sister at some point today and own up for spying on her in her room. She didn't seem too mad in the moment, but I was afraid of how she'd react now that she had some time to think about it.

Pulling on a pair of gym shorts, I walked downstairs to find Jules in the same spot as the day before, spread out on the couch watching TV. This time, she still had on her booty shorts, but she had switched out her sports bra/t-shirt combo for a simple tank-top. Fortunately, (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it), this meant that her cleavage was on full display.

In that moment, I knew what I had to do and just willed myself to walk over to the other couch and sit down.

"Hey, bro, good morning," she said to me with a smile.

Caught off-guard at such a positive greeting, I responded, "Hey..."

Before she could say anything else, I continued, "Listen, Jules, I just wanted to apologize about yesterday. I was heading to the shower and saw your door open. I didn't mean to stand there and spy on you."

Her smiled widened as she chuckled, "What are you apologizing for? I was the one who accidentally left my door open."

"Yeah, but I shouldn't have stood there once I saw you...you know..."

"Nude?" she asked with another small laugh.

"I mean, yeah," I replied as I diverted my gaze to the wall.

Noting my embarrassment, Julie took on a more serious tone, "James, seriously, you have nothing to be sorry for. If anything, I should be the one apologizing."

"Why would you apologize?" I asked as I looked back into her eyes.

"Well..." she started.

"Well, what?" I asked.

Now she was the one struggling to speak. "I may have intentionally left the door open a few inches."

Having trouble processing what she said, I responded, "Wait what? Why would you do that?"

With embarrassment she quickly said, "Maybe I wanted you to see me. Maybe it turned me on to think about you seeing my naked body like that."

At this point, I was unsure if I was actually hearing her correctly. Did she just say that she wanted me to see her like that? "Jules, what? Since when would you want me to see you naked?"

She began fidgeting with the blanket next to her as she said, "Well, to be totally honest with you, stuff has changed since I went away to college. I finally met a guy that I liked enough to take my virginity, and even though it didn't end up working out with him, it made me realize how amazing sex can be. I don't really want to call myself a slut, but I definitely got plenty of experience in that department this year after that."

"So what does that have to do with wanting me to see you?" I interrupted.

"Hang on, I'm getting there," she responded with an impatient look. "After getting home a couple of nights ago, I realized how much you've changed over the past year too. You've clearly gained a ton of muscle from your weight-lifting, and on top of that, I obviously know how great of a guy you are. Then the other night, I noticed that you seemed to get turned on by my booty shorts, and I figured that you may enjoy seeing the rest of my body too." Pausing, she looked up at me hopefully.

"What does my weight-lifting have to do with anything?"

"Do you not get it? You turned me on too," she spelled out for me. "I got horny knowing that you got a hard-on seeing me."

I felt my face get flushed as I muttered, "Oh...you saw that?"

She gave me a reassuring smile, "James, after everything I just told you, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I literally just said that you turned me on, and I intentionally showed off my nude body to you in hopes that you'd masturbate to it. Speaking of which..."

"Yes?" I questioned with a gulp in my throat, afraid of where this was going.

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"James, please," she said with an exasperated look. "You know what I mean. Did you masturbate after seeing me?"

Ashamed, I looked down. At this point though, I figured that I may as well just tell the truth. "Kinda. I mean, I've just never seen anyone like that before..."

"Wait, hang on," she interrupted. "Are you still a virgin?"

"Yeah, Jules," I replied with frustration. "You were too before you went to college, right?"

"Yes, yes of course," she said. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing; it's just making me think..."

"Think about what?" I questioned with curiosity.

"Well...did you really like what you saw of me?"

"Do I need to say it again?" I said. "I literally just admitted to masturbating after seeing you nude."

"Okay, okay, okay," she replied. I could see the cogs working in her mind as she worked up the courage to say something. "So how do you feel about helping each other out this summer?" she finally blurted out.

"WHAT?" I almost yelled. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, bro," she said quietly. "Is this really that big of a deal? I'm just asking if you want to help each other out this summer while I'm home."

My mind was reeling at what she was saying. On one hand, my curvy, hot older sister was offering to teach me about sex. On the other hand, she was my sister! Everything that I had been taught my entire life told me that this was wrong. Looking at her though, I glanced down at her cleavage as she leaned over toward me, and then I looked back up at her sparkling eyes. As I felt the blood rushing down to my cock, I noticed her mouth curve up into a small smile.

"It looks like you already know what you really want," she teased as she nodded toward my hardening cock beginning to show through my gym shorts. Didn't I learn my lesson about wearing boxer briefs under these shorts when I was around her??

"Jules, I don't know about this," I started with hesitation. "Like...you clearly know how hot you are. But we're siblings. We just can't do this."

"Are you sure about that, bro?" she questioned as she rose from the couch and walked across the room. "Do you really think it's a bad idea?" my sister asked as she sat down on the couch next to me and gave me puppy dog eyes.

Glancing down, her huge breasts were inches from my face. "I mean, what would people say if they found out?" I pleaded.

She placed her hand on my thigh and began sliding it upward under my gym shorts as she said, "No one else needs to know. Sex is supposed to something fun, where two people bring each other pleasure, James. Can't we just have fun together?"

With that, her hand wrapped around my cock and all reason went out the window. "FUCK, that feels good," I exclaimed.

My sister's face broke out into a big smile. "See?" She questioned as her hand began sliding up my shaft. "Don't you like feeling good?"

My brain was turning to mush at the electric feeling of pleasure coming from my groin. "Ugh, yes, yes that's good. Don't stop!"

She leaned in closer so that her boobs pressed against my arm, and her mouth was inches from my ear. I could feel her warm breath on my face as she said, "I'm glad we finally see eye to eye on this. Maybe you can slip off these shorts and make things a little easier?"

Having given up any barrier to this incestuous act, I quickly slipped the shorts down my legs. She removed her hand for a second before returning to my cock. It felt like all blood in my body had funneled to my groin as Julie stroked it up and down. She leaned in closer, her tits wrapped around my arm, and she licked my ear. Moving back slightly, she whispered, "Now cum for me, James."

That was all it took to push me over the edge. I felt indescribable pleasure in my cockhead as my hot seed to rushed out and shoot upward all over my chest. She kept stroking through my orgasm with a smile on her face. As I finally finished, she squeezed just the tip until the final sperm leaked out. Sliding it off on her index finger, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked my cum.

"Mmmm, tasty," she said with a naughty smile.

I sat back against the couch panting as sweat covered my brow. "Holy fuck, I can't believe you just did that," I said.

"It felt good, right?" my sister asked.

"Very good," I replied.

"Great, then we're in agreement," Jules said. "It's not hurting anyone, and if we can make each other feel good, then we should."

"Alright, you win," I said with resignation. "How far do you want to take this though? Shouldn't we set some boundaries?"

"James, I'll take it as far as we can go. You have always been an incredibly sweet and loving brother, and I completely trust you. On top of that, I've been on the pill for years, so there's no worry about me getting pregnant."

At these words, my mind flashed forward to a vision of depositing my seed inside my sister's womb as she came around my cock. "Alright, Jules, I trust you too. If you're good with it, then I am too."

"Perfect," she replied with a smile. "Now, let's get you cleaned up before someone shows up and sees you naked with cum all over your chest and my hand wrapped around your cock."

Smiling in return, I stood up, pulled my shorts up, and said, "Haha, okay, I'll go take care of this. Be back in a little bit."

Walking off to the bathroom, I grabbed some tissues to clean up. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled at my good fortune. This was going to be an incredible summer.

jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers
12