All Comments on 'Junk in the Trunk'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Believable mom and son. What son has not gotten hard as steel looking at his mothers large ass or breasts, this son and mom submit to their desires and mommy lets her son flood her unprotected womb with his seed. Step dad can find a new woman to abuse as her son has now taken his wife to be his new lover. As this son deposits more and more love cream into his sexy mother I hope her belly soon begins to swell with the product of their love. I don't think the son will need to jerkoff any more his sperm belongs to his new lover his mommy.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
I can always rely on blaster...

Bunch of crap stories on the incest section of Literotica? Blaster is there to save the day!!

Wonderful story. Loved it.. Thanks, b, I don't want to tell you what to write, but I always prefer your one-off mom-son stories more than anything else. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Can you add a chapter whaere one of the sons friends gets to fuck her too

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
fuck

At the end of page one - I knew it was gonna be a good one - and then I saw the Authors name - I swear to god in my mind I yelled "yeeeessssss". That says it all Blaster! Thank you once again - a FIVE from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all yung men dirty dizers may come true

This is a good story of all yung men hidden desires of there mothers at one time in

there live but this story come true . good storyline and plot . please write more like this story . I would give this a seven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Very hot and sexy.

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
omg omg omg yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!

mommy divorces the asshole shes married to and makes her son her lover for life. that is how we do it when incest with our sons is the best option. flood her mommy hole with that hot boy cum and give her a baby!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot sexy story

that was a scorcher.Very erotic. The descriptions her and her pussy being eaten soaked and filled with sperm really turned me on.

Binyau1Binyau1over 9 years ago

mom was hot but the son was hotter. Nice and lovely story

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Nice stand alone tale

Laughed historically? Typos and mistakes happen, but that one was oddly funny. I guess that's when an older person laughs? That might qualify as a Norm Crosby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXTREMELY NICE

I always like the stories where the mother is reluctant and not so aggressive at first. Your story really did it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mother's Loving Son

Slow and easy content to the finish and reading how they became more than a mother and son, the story ending wasn't the normal slam-bam joining of their bodies. Very well told and so believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good

Its a very good story and im really horny looking for a girl to sext with. No nudes. Kik me Venenza

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Historically?

I get into this. Yes, there are some typos but this story is pretty well told. I doubt that a followup story would make it better. I too like my woman a little soft. At least, I don't like making love to hard muscle. I like softness. Like my own Mother. We've lived as couger and lover for some years now. She's Italian and has the thickest, blackest, curliest, bush of pubic hair I've ever seen. A small strip from her navel grows to her mons and almost from hip to hip and down the inside of her thighs. What man can love a woman more than her son? Your Mother and Son seem to have a good start.

Reb1861Reb1861about 6 years ago

loved it, and still wanting more. would like to see more on this story. would like to see mom get pregnant from her new lover. please continue this one. CHEERS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good until the end

REALLY liked the opening description of the mom then the slow build from the exercises and whatnot, but going full Oedipus with them calling each other "lover" and sounding like he's her new husband was a turn-off. Yeah, yeah, I know, INCEST, but I like relatives staying casual/FWB like "My Mom is Such A Slut" by GeorgeVI where outside of sex, the mom and son still act like a mom and son.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
NICE STORY !!!^*!^*!^*!

EASY READ, VERY NICE STORY. MOM DUMPS SHITHEAD HUSBAND,FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER GENTIL AND KIND SON . THANKS FOR THE READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very touching, no pun intended

a very realistic and beautiful story, thanks for sharing it, x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review

What happened next? Story too bloody short. It needs finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your usual well written story with a good ending. It's long enough to have a great build up but not so long as to keep repeating the same scenes over and over like so many many writers do.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. The plot was well developed. The character of the mother was somewhat developed. I liked that the son defended his mother's emotional wellbeing and ego and the respect he showed her. Once the son realized his mother was also a sensual woman, his sensitivity and adoration for his mother was beautiful developed. The emotional and sexual chemistry was finely developed between mother and son. The realization that they were truly lovers and that the stepfather has to go, for cause, was the logical conclusion. Story rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story. I was hoping it would lead to the son training her to gain muscle and lose the extra couple inches around her butt and maybe develop her abs into a four or six pack. You know, her work out enough to really trim down and turn into a hard body and then rub it in the step father's face that her son helped her to become really hot, that the son is a lot bigger down below than the step father and tell the step father to get lost because he doesn't measure up the her son.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

I liked it! 👍😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glutes no gluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No new perspective here, same old, same old.

Although I can’t believe the new ideas 💡 keep coming.

Bill S.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

"Hit the road Jack and don't come back no more, no more". Couldn't have said it any better. Loved the slow but not glaciar slow, buildup. The hidden peeks of her panties and the brushing of body parts made certain that Randy wasn't the only one getting hard. I've always enjoyed mother/son incest and this was right up there with the best. Good place to end the story on a high note and let them have their happy ending. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous