All Comments on 'Just a Quickie'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky Lad

What some lads dream about - a mature lover. Loved the story, one I'll read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Aussie Stuff

From one Aussie to another, - you write very well. A bit unfortunate the story got lost halfway through the second page, and the pregnancy conclusion lost it for me. Some anal instead would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back

Always glad to see a new Moondrift story.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
A very fun read

I really enjoyed it. Emma might have railroaded him into more than he was expecting, but then again - you can't argue with the results. He ends up happily married with a wife who loves him, loves having sex with him, and now they've got a few kiddies. Not a bad life ;)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Entertaining

I don't know about the "nipple hills" part but the storytelling was excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Victoriana

The difference is they could write erotica ,you cant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

What a sweet, loving, touching story. Thank you for sharing with us.

hugs, bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A nice little story

With just a smidgen of sex. The situation seemed so potentially hot that it could have gone deeper into their bouts of passion. Like in another of your stories, we get as much detail about the scenery and the trains as we get about the sex. Good writing but it's Literotica not Trainspotting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
would have been a nice story

but it was just a repetition of ones gone before...same old shite...him made out to be a wimp...her saying no..no..no..don't make me come....yes...yes..do it....then she says she wont marry him until she is sure...his mum getting uptight...dad knew what was going on.....then it all finishes like a mad dash for the line...no details of his job or where they move to....must be a reflection of your own inadequacies......I want the story to entertain me...to give me details...to build it up steadily......not one headlong gallop.....but again you failed...it became trite and boring.....not one of your best efforts.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same again

This story is just a re-working of "House sitting for aunty Jean". Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For the smattering of Australian references this is a very British story and dialogue

bluesbobluesbo3 months ago

The pregnancy ruined it -- why do so many writers assume that has any place in pornographic incest stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous