Just a Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,294 Followers

What the hell was happening to me, I suddenly felt loving and protective? Why didn't I run out and catch the next train back to town? After all, she'd said she could look after herself and the baby without any help for me so...my God, I loved her.

"We'll have to get married," I said.

"No we won't," she said vehemently, "not until after the baby is born and I can be sure of you."

"But you can be sure of me now."

"No I can't. Men can sometimes be grateful for a good fuck..."

"You shouldn't use language like that; it's not good for the children."

There was a pause, and then we burst out laughing. As our laughter subsided I said the dreaded words.

"I love you."

* * * * * * * *

At first mum was horrified, "how could you and Emma...she's years older than you...and a baby...my God, we'll never live this down..."

But on the other hand dad said, "You'll have to do the honorable thing."

I explained that Emma wouldn't let me, not until, after the baby was born, but of course, I did do the honourable thing eventually, and I did have a wife who could support me financially.

The only problem was that I had to catch that dammed commuter train morning and evening, but we had to move after I'd finished my course because of my work, and we needed a bigger house anyway because we'd had a couple more children.

I must say I struck it lucky. Emma is a good mother and is wonderful in bed. In addition she a dammed good cook, so I seem to have got the lot, but there are not so many quickies these days. We've got plenty of time for longies.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,294 Followers