Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed a little and gave her a gentle kiss back. "Thank you for helping with the conversation earlier. I almost lost it and Doug seems to think that would have been a very bad thing to have done. I want to tear that asshole a new one so badly I don't know what to do."

The rest of the week and weekend were rough on me. I was alternately scared and angry. I knew in my heart that Heather had left me emotionally and that it was just a matter of time until she left me physically. We had not been a happy couple for several weeks now. I was beginning to draw away from her mentally even though I was not sure she was cheating. If she was not cheating we had some other problem because we just were not as loving a couple as we once were.

Finally, my meeting with Doug and his friend arrived. I was almost positive his friend would be a Private Investigator. I was a nervous wreck and felt my stomach rolling. It was upset and sour from the acid. I felt my anger boiling just below the surface and I knew the other two men could see it. I was frightened about what I thought I might find out and anxious to find it out at the same time.

Doug stood when I walked up to the table and shook my hand then pulled me into a hug. After his greeting, he introduced me to his friend Simon Hobbs, who did turn out to be an investigator. We sat and perused the menu for a minute so we could order our meals. The waitress bounced up and took our order, then Doug said, "Well, why don't we get the unpleasant business out of the way first?" He looked over at his other guest then back to me.

The PI reached into his briefcase and pulled a large envelope from it. He handed it to me and said, "We followed your wife and Mr. Douglas as instructed by Mr. Bevers. The surveillance continued for 20 days from the time we were hired until last Saturday evening. During the period we found the subjects had lunch together daily with the exception of Sundays when she seemed to always remain home. Their meals were scattered around town but always occurred at nicer hotels after which they would adjourn to a room Mr. Douglas's campaign rented. On eight different occasions we were able to get into the room posing as a room service waiter. On all eight occasions neither of the subjects was dressed and the bed had been used. Pictures of the room and subjects are in the report. We also made audio recordings of each encounter by placing a microphone under the door of the room. The subjects had sex on every visit to the hotels during our surveillance."

"Many days we have documented inappropriate contact at the campaign headquarters or afterward. We actually have photographs of the subjects engaged in sexual acts three times at the campaign headquarters and once when they attended a party in a local strip bar with some of Mr. Douglas' friends and supporters."

"Perhaps the best, or at least the most damning, thing we caught was when Mr. Douglas used your wife to insure the support of the Municipal Workers Union. They met the President of the Union, Stephen Negrano at the Gentlemen's Club. He seemed quite taken with your wife. We have pictures of her sitting on his lap while he sucked her nipple and had his hand under her dress. My operative managed to get close enough to record the conversation. Listen to this segment of the tape then we will move on."

Simon placed a small notebook PC on the table and began playing a segment from a DVD. He said, "You will be given a copy of this DVD in your report but I wanted to discuss this incident with you before we broke our meeting up. My operative was very excited about this information and I believe your attorney will be, also." Doug and I leaned forward and watched and listened to the ensuing segment.

Heather was seated between Jonathan and Stephen during the session. The two men were leaning over her to talk and Jonathan's hands were wandering. He caressed Heather's nipples and had his hand under her skirt for several moments as the segment unrolled. We heard Heather admonish him to stop once but he told her, "Now, Heather, I can feel how aroused you are and you know how you enjoy what we do. Just relax and go with the flow. It isn't like this type of thing doesn't happen on occasion in this club."

When he quit talking, Jonathan leaned to Heather and gave her a gentle kiss. She moaned and pressed her breasts against him as his hand continued to work under her skirt,-one of the shortest skirts I had ever seen her wear; one, I might add, I had never seen before. From the angle of the operatives shot I could plainly see she was wearing no panties.

When Jonathan leaned back in his seat Stephan reached out and pulled her toward him. She started to rise and resist but he continued pulling her until she was seated on his lap. His large hand went under her dress and we watched as his fingers pressed into her glistening cunt. He unbuttoned her top and began sucking on her nipples. Heather hissed, "Stop that, Stephan."

Stephen looked over at Jonathan and said, "Jonathan, I think you know what you need to do to get the endorsement of the Union. I want a weekend with this lady. If I get that I will make sure the Union supports your candidacy."

Heather stiffened and tried to rise as she hissed, "NO! That's NEVER going to happen. Now let me go!"

Stephen just looked over at Jonathan and raised his eyebrows while he held Heather on his lap and continued playing with her. Jonathan swallowed and leaned to Heather. He said, "Honey, we really need this endorsement. Please, just go with him and help me with this. I mean this will help ensure our future and, well, it's not like you've never made love before. Just tell your asshole husband you have a weekend meeting."

Heather looked shocked and resisted a moment longer in the video, then we saw her relax. Her legs came farther apart to allow Stephen better access. She moaned and turned her head to him and they kissed. We watched as her hips began thrusting, driving his large fingers deeper into her draining cunt. He brought her to an orgasm seated in his lap. She screamed out in her release and collapsed against him, her legs splayed disgustingly open. We saw the clear liquid of her cum draining from her cunt and down the cheeks of her ass. Many of the men in the club were watching Heather instead of the strippers by this time.

About that time the manager of the club came over to the table. He looked at Heather then at the men on either side of her. He seemed nervous and stammered as he said, "Please, Mr. Negrano, I've ignored a lot of things for you but I've been tipped off that you and the boys have been getting a little too obvious. Lt. Jones told me the Chief has asked some of his detectives to come to the club and try to cut down on the displays like you and the lady just had. It they catch us letting things like that occur they'll close me down. Can't you please either take it into one of the back rooms or to the hotel? Please, Sir? This business is all I have to make my living on."

Stephen laughed and looked at one of the large men on the other side of the table. He said, "Hey, Ralph. Why don't you slip Joe here a couple thou for his trouble. Me and the little lady are going over to the Doubletree for the weekend. Make the arrangements for me, would you? Set it up as an executive meeting for the Union like we usually do."

I felt myself becoming more upset and started to rise. I snarled, "That lying bitch. She was gone last weekend. She called me Friday evening and informed me she was assigned an emergency damage control project for her employer and was flying out to San Francisco."

Doug and Simon grabbed me and pulled me back into my seat. Simon said, "Please wait, Sir. I want to fast forward and show you another clip then we'll just let you read the report for yourself. We have some ideas about this I wanted to talk to you about but I thought you might want to see the DVD before we talked about them. Now my operative quit filming at the club and called his backup. My operatives managed to beat Stanley to the Doubletree. After his goons checked him in he and Heather went into the bar for a few drinks. My operatives followed the goons to the Suite in hotel uniforms we acquired. When they opened the door my men followed them in. After the goons finished checking out the Suite my men began straightening pillows, flowers, and other decorations."

Simon smiled and continued, "The senior man even sent his assistant down for some fresh flowers and more champagne so they would have an excuse to wander around longer. We managed to place several cameras and microphones in the main room and the two bedrooms. By the time your wife and Stanley made it back to the suite they were both inebriated. The cameras caught these images among others."

Simon again began playing the DVD in his small computer. Heather and Stanley walked into the suite and closed the door. She was giggling and rubbing the large lump in his crotch. Stanley leaned down and gave her a kiss, then with a roar he literally tore her blouse open. Buttons popped off and flew everywhere. He pushed it down off her shoulders while Heather was lowering her skirt. After her skirt fell in a puddle at her feet she shrugged her shoulders and let what was left of her blouse fall beside it. I already knew from pictures taken at the club she was wearing no underwear so she was, for all intents and purposes, now nude. She stepped and kicked off her shoes, then took Stephen's hand, giggling as she pulled him toward the largest bedroom and the king sized bed.

Heather undressed Stephen and pushed him back on the bed. She grinned and followed, crawling between his legs as he scooted farther up the mattress until his head was almost on the pillows. Heather's knees were just on the edge of the bed and she leaned forward to lick and kiss his cock. Stephen moaned and pulled her head downward driving more of his cock into her mouth.

After several minutes of the blowjob we saw another male figure walk into the picture. Stephen looked up at him and smiled. He reached out and grabbed Heather's head holding it onto his cock. The second man who we could now see was the Director of the City Services held his hard cock in his right hand. I don't know which of the men was the largest. Both looked to have at least eight inches and were almost as large around as a can of shaving cream.

The Director was now standing directly behind Heather. He was grinning as he stared down at her beautiful ass. We could see her juices glistening on her cunt lips and thighs. There was a clear stream draining from her and what appeared to be flecks of white mixed in. It was apparent she had already been fucked at least once. The Director placed his left hand on her hip and nudged his cock against Heather's swollen cunt lips. She tried to jerk her head up from Stanley's crotch and she twisted her cunt away from the surprise invader. We saw Stephen pull her head more forcefully down on his cock and heard him say, "Easy, Honey. You just relax and enjoy another nice cock. Jonathan and you agreed that I got a weekend with you for an endorsement. Now me and the boys are going to enjoy that fine cunt of yours. If you just relax you'll never want to go back to that little limp dick of Jonathan's."

Heather remained tense for a moment then we watched as her legs seemed to relax and her back arched. She tilted her cunt back and upward as she spread her legs a little more. We watched the Director move back behind her and feed his cock into her dripping cunt. After he got the first couple of inches lodged in Heather he placed his other hand on her other hip. He pulled back slightly and we watched as he set his feet. With a groan and a rapid lunge the Director drove the remainder of his cock deeply into her.

Heather screamed and pulled her head off Stephen's cock. She pulled some of her hair out when she moved. He rapidly grabbed Heather and pulled her back to his cock. By now both men were thrusting into and sliding out of Heather. She was moaning constantly and we watched as she began pressing back against the man in her cunt. Both men came almost at once and we watched as the pile began collapsing. Heather rolled to the side. We saw sperm draining down her chin and from her dilated cunt.

I thought that was the end and started to sit back but Simon said, "Wait, there's just a little more." We watched while the two men played with Heather's nipples and gave her kisses. She fondled their cocks and to our surprise they began to get erect once more. Stephen smiled and pulled Heather over him. She straddled him and grabbed his cock. Her face showed her desire and ecstasy. She lowered her cunt onto him. After she was fully seated on him he pulled her down and began kissing her.

While they were kissing the Director rose from the bed and moved behind them. He reached out and scooped some of the drainage from Heather's cunt. He placed it on his cock and moved behind her. At first it appeared as if he was going to take her anally. We watched the head of his cock nudge up in the crease between Heather's pussy lips and her thigh. He held it with his right hand and we watched as his hips thrust once, then again. He changed his angle slightly and thrust once more.

Heather's head came up and she pulled against Stephen's arms. She screamed and we watched in shock as the head of the Director's cock slid out of sight into Heather's cunt. He stopped for a moment then pulled back slightly and pressed forward once more. We heard Heather moan then she began rocking back against the second cock invading her cunt trying to assist in the insertion. In almost no time both men were embedded balls deep in Heather's cunt and she was moaning and thrusting against them in frenzy. When one would withdraw the other would insert keeping Heather in a sexual frenzy constantly. Within about two minutes Heather screamed out in orgasm. We watched while her cunt contracted and released repeatedly and her fluids drained faster from within. This set off both men and they seemed to cum together as they slammed deeply into her. We watched their balls draw up against the base of their cocks and pump their seed into her.

Cum began draining from Heather before either man withdrew. Finally, first the Director then Stephen withdrew from Heather's stretched cunt. We watched runnels of thick white cum drain from her and run down her thighs. Once again the three collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

After that Simon turned off his computer. He looked at me a moment and said, "Your wife stayed in that Hotel room until check out time Monday. During that time she had sex with all the senior managers of the Municipal Workers Union as well as with Stephen. We heard plans for using Union Money and paid Union workers to support Jonathan's run for Mayor. Late on Saturday evening Jonathan visited the room and he, the Director, and Stephen had sex with Heather most of the night. We have pictures of that also and recordings of them planning to misuse City funds should Jonathan be elected. We also have pictures of Senator Nussbaum and two Judges having sex with your wife and Jonathan Douglas. Recordings show he was trading her sexual favors for their endorsements as well."

The investigator looked at me before he continued. He said, "During your attempt to catch your wife and Mr. Douglass at the Campaign Dinner, they were going to have sex on the stage. He had her dress pulled down below her breasts and her panties off. He was just beginning the act when she heard you and forced him to stop. That was when they ran from you. We have pictures of what transpired there, too. It would have been better if you had not intervened. Pictures of that act in that location would have been very damaging. We were going to shoot the pictures so it would show the crowd in the background. At least you didn't get caught or cause a scene that would have further damaged your efforts to end this on a successful note for you."

"We have provided a copy of the entire file to you, sir, and will make one available to your attorney if you so desire. Our investigation fees cover any local testimony in a court of law if that is necessary. I would, however, recommend we continue surveillance for possible criminal prosecution. I know that is usually the responsibility of the police force but if we give them and the FBI some documentation of misuse of campaign funds and conspiracy they will take our accusations more seriously. Besides, if you go for a divorce and your wife is incarcerated you will get a better settlement. "

Even knowing this was coming I must admit I was upset and shocked. I could not believe the depth of depravity and disrespect my wife had shown during the period she was under observation. The documents showed she felt she was in love with Jonathan. They were actively talking about how and when she would leave me! She was gushing about the position promised her in Jonathan's administration if he was elected Mayor. Perhaps what shocked me more than that was her willingness to spend the weekend in the Doubletree and the sex acts she performed there for her lover and his friends. Some of the sex acts Heather performed with Jonathan were things she flatly refused to do with and for me. In many instances she had even been the instigator of the sex later in the weekend and in their private sessions. I had always known Heather was driven to succeed in her career and admired powerful people, but I just could not believe all she was willing to do to further herself. It made me almost physically ill.

I didn't eat much of my meal and I noticed neither did Doug. After the investigator left we had several drinks. We were both silent in our own thoughts for a bit before Doug told me, "Stan, I am so sorry I ruined your marriage. I hold myself totally to blame for your troubles and I intend to make it up to you. I know I can't undo what I allowed to happen, but I intend to make it as right for you as I can. I will find you a good lawyer if, NO, FOR the divorce. I will give you any other support you need until you are as near back to the way you used to be as is possible."

I pushed away from the table and looked at Doug. I said, "Well, get to looking for that attorney. I was almost ready to give her an ultimatum to either lose her attitude or we would divorce before I found out about her cheating for sure. Now, there is no way I will keep the bitch. My GOD, I can't believe she did those things! I wonder when she changed or if I just never knew what kind of woman she really was? As for the other, you know as well as I do that Heather's cheating was not your fault and you owe me nothing because of that. "

On Thursday Doug called me and said, "Hey, my friend. I have found you an absolute shark for an attorney. She hates cheaters with a passion and always takes the innocent parties side in a divorce case. She has a real hatred for public figures and businessmen who use their status and position to move on women, as well. If you play this right, you can not only dump Heather and keep most of your assets but you can get your pound of flesh from Jonathan!"

Doug gave me the name and phone number of the attorney he recommended. I called her later that afternoon to set up an appointment for consultation. When I told her assistant who I was she said they were expecting my call. She also said they had penciled in an appointment for the next morning at nine a.m. if I could make it. I accepted the appointment time and got a list of items I needed to bring, information I should have with me for the initial meeting.

When I arrived the next morning I was ushered into the office immediately. I was impressed with my new attorney and we rapidly fell into a friendly discussion of my wants and desires for the upcoming divorce action. I told my new attorney, Sally, "I want out of this marriage with all of the assets. I know I probably won't receive them but that is what I want. I want to file a lawsuit against that wife stealing bastard for anything and everything we can. I want to cost him the election for mayor and leave him a penniless has-been."