Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening I was sitting at home wondering how my life could go to hell so fast when the doorbell rang. It was after nine p.m. When I answered the door I saw Heather standing there. She was crying and had a large red spot on her face. I could tell she would have a hell of a bruise by morning. She looked at me then her gaze dropped to the floor. She said, "Stan, please, can I talk to you?"

I almost told her no and slammed the door in her face but then decided to see what could have possibly caused her to come to me for a conversation. I stepped back and motioned her inside. I didn't say a word; I just led her back into the den and sat in my chair. I still had the surveillance cameras operating and wanted to talk there where the picture would be better. I made sure to direct her to the couch so the cameras would get the best shot of her.

Heather sat and looked at me crying silently. Finally she said, "Stan, I know it's too late but-I finally-" Heather took a deep breath and continued, "I want to apologize to you for what I did to us. I knew better but somehow that bastard got through my defenses. You know how I like to flirt and how much I want to succeed. Somehow he knew just which of my buttons to push and I fell so madly in love with him. It was like he was perfectly in tune with me and I just couldn't tell him no. I was so excited about the high powered job he promised me after the election if I helped him that I lost sight of us."

Heather was crying loudly now. She looked at me and said, "You know how angry I got with you New Years Eve when you tried to separate us? Oh, Stan, you were already too late the last time you pulled me away from Jonathan. We had just come back into the room from one of Doug's bedrooms. That bastard talked me into fucking him slightly less than three hours after I met him. I'm so sorry!"

"It only took three weeks of running around behind your back before I was convinced I needed to be totally in his camp. He promised to divorce his wife and marry me after the election. He told me he couldn't file the divorce beforehand because it might cost him the election. I fell in love with the thought of being married to the Mayor, and, perhaps later a Senator or a Governor. After the trouble you caused I began feeling like Jonathan was pulling away from me. Tonight at the office I caught him in the stock room with one of the young college girls that are volunteering."

"You were right as usual, Stan. He was filling her head with the same crap he filled mine with. He promised to leave his wife and marry her as soon as the election was over. I confronted them and he laughed at me. He asked me what gave me the idea he would ever marry an old used up whore like I was, especially one that had a history of cheating on her husband and doing gang bangs. He told me if I was nice to him he would keep me around and I could live the good life as his social secretary. He laughed at me and said I could entertain some of his more important contributors like I had in the past. His new whore laughed at me and I slapped him. Then he hit me."

"Stan, I know it's too late for us, but I wanted you to know I finally figured it out and I wanted to apologize for what I did to us- to you, really. Stan, if you could find it in your heart to forgive me I would really love to get back together. I knew I had a good man but there was just something about Jonathan I couldn't resist. I became so excited when I thought about maybe living the big life with him I lost all sense of reason."

Heather looked at me a moment longer. I watched as silent tears coursed down her cheeks. Finally, she gave me a hesitant smile, stood and walked up beside my chair. Heather bent forward and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek then ran from the room and out of the house. I sat in shock for a moment before I walked to the door in time to see her car drive away. I sighed and thought, how I wished she had come to her senses before she spread her legs for that asshole and his Union and Government supporters. I turned and walked back into the den.

Several days later I couldn't take it any longer. I had to get away from all the memories and the pain. I put my house on the market and engaged a real estate agent to find me another one without the memories.

I hired a crew to come in and pack up my furniture for storage. I hired another crew to clean the house and yet another one to take care of the yard.

From time to time I would check back with Doug or Sally. They said the Feds kept control of the investigation in case the police were also corrupt. There was an agreement to keep my name out of the investigation and not use the information forwarded by Sally unless absolutely necessary. Sally told me the Feds found enough evidence of corruption they were willing to honor that agreement.

Almost six weeks after I decided to sell my house I woke up to a news special on all the national news programs. The Feds had arrested everyone involved in Jonathan's use of Heather. They were charged with multiple counts including, but not limited to, misuse of funds, corruption, misuse of office, campaign violations and racketeering. Jonathan was arrested for misuse of campaign funds, improperly accepting donations in excess of that allowed by law, and selling rights to appointive jobs in his projected future administration. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, Heather was also arrested for some violations.

I called Sally as soon as her office opened that morning to see if she could shed some light on the subject. All she knew at that time was that there were leaks from persons other than myself so it appeared as if I would be clear with Jonathan and his payment to me. Of course he could not get it back but if he sued me about the non disclosure agreement it was possible, even probable that I would win because the FBI and News Services credited two of the campaign workers for the tips that began the investigation. I just hope I was not suspected of informing on the union men. I didn't need a visit by unsavory characters in the middle of the night.

I smiled to myself thinking how hard I had worked to surreptitiously slip incriminating notes and documents into the piles of papers some of the workers were processing. I did that numerous times when I was supposedly in the office looking for Heather.

After I finished talking with Sally I leaned back in my chair and smiled. I had my revenge on Jonathan and I was free from a cheating slut with no cost other than my attorney fees. I was also $1.7 million better off because of Jonathan's largesse. Now I was free to find an honorable woman to marry and have a family with.