Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally smiled and leaned back in her chair. She slightly rocked it from side to side while she thought. Finally, she smiled and asked, "Do you really want to do that or do you want to rape him financially AND cost him the election and his good name as well as send him to prison? We almost certainly can manage to get him some jail time if we do this correctly. I have reviewed portions of the PI report already and it is good. I'm sorry, I know how bad it is for you and your marriage, but the information it contains is so damning that we can crucify most of the main players in this little mess. In fact, I am obligated to turn the investigators report over to the authorities because they have broken several federal laws. If you allow me to do that first and then file the divorce we can hit him with a more painful retribution. If you file first he may be able to run and evade capture for some time."

"I don't care what we do to him and those other assholes that had sex with Heather as long as it hurts and hurts badly. I know Heather is guilty as sin in this whole mess, but she couldn't have done it with him if he hadn't been willing. From what I saw when I assume he first met her he was the aggressor. He pursued her until she succumbed to his charms and crawled into his bed. It takes two to tango you know. She always wore her rings so he knew she was married. In fact I heard them talking on the tapes about her dumb ass husband and planning on how to handle me when the time came for the big split."

Sally and I worked through her questions and I made decisions. I told her to prepare and file the divorce paperwork immediately. Sally and I also agreed the PI report should be given to the FBI immediately so they could begin an investigation into Campaign Law violations and misuse of Union and City funds and offices.

Sally suggested I go with the process server when Heather was served and make a threat about filing lawsuits against Mr. Douglas. She said, "If he works like most politicians and powerful people he will either threaten you physically, threaten to have you fired from your job, or will threaten you with a counter suit. If you hold tough I expect him to offer to settle with you clandestinely, to buy you off. If that is the case, depending on where he gets the money we may get him for even more campaign law violations. As slimy as many in public office are I expect him to try and divert campaign funds to buy you off."

Sally reached into her drawer and gave me a very small microphone and recorder. She said, "I want you to have this with you at all times and keep it running. Wear the microphone hidden in your hair and hide the recorder inside your car. The range for the transmitter is about a half mile. If your car is out of range of the transmitter this little microphone is capable of recording up to six hours of conversation internally. The device will download any internally stored recordings as soon as you are within range of your car. If you will give me your keys I will have someone install the recorder in your car while we finish up here."

"I also suggest you either rehire your PI or let me get one for you to continue surveillance of your wife and Mr. Douglas. I have heard rumors that Mrs. Malone is not the first wife he has seduced and when caught he has tried illegal means to make the problem go away. If we have the planning and offers on tape this time we may be able to really put the hurt on him and your wife."

I smiled and said, "The PI made the same recommendation. I still have him on retainer."

The next Thursday morning Sally called me and said, "Mr. Malone, we are ready to file the divorce paperwork and serve your wife. Do you still want to go with our plan to be there when she is served and make your comments?"

"Oh, yes. If nothing else I can get a small amount of pleasure by being there. I have been thinking about the service also. Don't you think it would be a good idea to serve her this Friday evening at the campaign headquarters?"

Sally was quiet for a moment then she said, "No, Stan, I am afraid I think that would be a very bad idea. If you serve her there and make the comments you plan on making all the campaign workers in the office will either hear you or hear about your threats almost immediately. If that happens it would be all over the papers tomorrow and the good and honorable Mr. Douglas would be painted into a corner. He might lose the election but there would be no incentive for him to either threaten you or try to buy you off. I suggest we delay serving her until she is either alone or with him only."

"Ok, I guess I can see your point. Why don't we just follow them and see if they go somewhere alone tomorrow night? Normally Heather doesn't get home until nearly midnight on Fridays. I think the PI report said they usually spent some time alone in a hotel room Friday evening, usually the same one they used Friday at noon. Could we just serve them in the room and catch them in the act perhaps?"

Sally agreed to have the process server and I interrupt their tryst in the hotel room Friday evening.

When I entered my office I found two men in suits waiting on me. They introduced themselves and told me they wanted to discuss me handling some funds for their widowed mother. I smiled and invited them into my office. After I closed the door they walked up to me and showed me identification cards. They were from the FBI and wanted to discuss my interest in Jonathan. They were working on the case based on the material my attorney had already forwarded.

When the two gentlemen found out I intended to go with the process server and tape the procedure they also requested I wear one of their devices to record the conversation. That request worried me because I wondered how it would affect my plans to make some questionable money from Jonathan—my payoff if you will. I couldn't think of a valid reason to refuse them so I agreed to wear their wire also.

That evening we all followed the two oblivious lovebirds from the campaign headquarters to the hotel. They left headquarters at seven in the evening and were in the room by 7:30. There were so many of us following them it looked like a convoy. I was actually afraid we would be identified. After they got to the hotel we gave them almost an hour. I thoughtfully brought my camera to see if I could record this segment of time for posterity. I am not normally interested in home movies but I made an exception in this case. We were just getting ready to knock on the door when we were given a gift from God.

We heard the elevator door open and a room service waiter came out pushing a cart loaded with dishes. He walked up to the room and looked at us with a questioning look on his face. I smiled and motioned at the door then said, "Go on, be our guest. We had no idea we would interrupt Mr. Douglas' supper. We'll just come back in a moment."

The waiter smiled and said, "Ok, no problem." He knocked on the door and when the asshole asked who it was he said, "Room Service."

The door opened and our friendly waiter went into the suite. The process server and I stood out of sight and waited for the waiter to leave. When he opened the door to leave I moved to keep it from closing. The process server and I then walked quietly into the room. We stood just inside the door for a moment, out of sight of the two cheaters. We waited for Jonathan and Heather to begin their supper before we fully entered the room and caught sight of them.

I was slightly in the lead when we entered the suite. I was shocked, appalled and heartbroken at what I saw. I know I shouldn't have been since I had seen the PI report but I was. There is something different about seeing a recording of something and seeing it in real life. Heather and Jonathan were nude. They were sitting at the table with the food spread out in front of them. They had ordered several appetizers and some dessert as well as a bottle of wine. Heather was sitting on Jonathan's lap with her back to him. She had his cock inserted in her vagina. As they cooed to and fed each other from the plates she was slowly, sensuously moving her hips making what looked like gentle love to him. She varied her movements; occasionally rising until he was almost out of her then dropping down onto his lap rapidly then she would just thrust her hips back and forth for a few strokes.

From the look on both their faces they were in heaven. From time to tome Heather would turn her head over her shoulder and give Jonathan a loving kiss. I started filming when we rounded the corner. Finally I nodded to the server and he walked into the room. He said, "Are you Jonathan Douglas and Heather Malone?"

Heather screamed and jumped from Jonathan's lap. She rushed to the bed and wrapped herself in a hotel robe that was lying on it. Jonathan let out an oath and stood angrily. He snarled, "Yes, asshole, we are, and I advise you to get the hell out of my room right now. How did you get in here anyway?"

"Well, sir, your room service waiter let us in as he left. Didn't you hear us ask if we could enter? I was positive you invited us in." The server walked farther into the room and handed Heather her divorce paperwork. He said, "You've been served."

I walked farther into the room and Heather finally saw me. She said, "Stan, Damn You. What are you doing here and what's this about a divorce? I'll rape you if you don't call off this madness. You'll have nothing left, I'll have it all."

"No, Heather, you won't do any of those things. In fact, if you know what's good for you you'll just sign the papers and accept the settlement I offer. When I'm finished with you I'm going to get my pound of flesh from lover boy here. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against him and his campaign for mental cruelty and Alienation of Affection. I sure am lucky we live in one of the states that still allow lawsuits like that. Of course, that might just possibly influence the election as a bonus. To put it crudely, you've been screwed and now you're going to get royally fucked."

Heather didn't even try to come home that evening. In fact I didn't see or hear from her until the following Wednesday when she called me at work. She didn't even try to apologize or make small talk. When I answered the phone she began talking. She said, "Jonathan and I want a meeting with you about this mess. We have reserved a meeting room at the Doubletree hotel for this evening. We want to get this mess over with so we can move on. We will expect you at seven."

I got no consideration. I was not asked if I could make the meeting. I was just ordered to attend. I called Sally and told her about the phone call then I called my contact with the FBI. Sally said to be sure to attend it as did the FBI. Sally said she would be there with me. The FBI also said they would have men close by to help in case things got rough.

When I arrived at the hotel I asked where my meeting was. The desk clerk directed me down the hallway to the smallest of the meeting rooms. When I arrived there was a very large man standing guard on the door. I started to enter and he stopped me. "There's a private meeting in that room, sir."

"Yeah, I know. I'm Stan Malone and I'm supposed to be in there." After the goon checked my ID he knocked on the door. It opened slightly and he said, "Mr. Malone is here, sir." I didn't hear what was said but the door closed. The goon turned to me and said, "I have to search you sir. Would you please empty your pockets in the tray here?"

After I emptied my pockets I was patted down. I began to get angry and demanded to know why I was being searched. The goon grinned and said, "Well, sir, people have been known to try and assassinate political figures and Mr. Douglas doesn't want to take any chances."

I strongly suspected I was being searched for a recorder or wire, but I didn't ask. I had rather long hair and the small transmitters I carried were secreted in it, glued to my scalp. After being searched it was almost five minutes before the door opened and I was allowed to enter the meeting room.

When I got inside the room I saw Heather sitting at a table looking over at me. She looked very guilty and her face and chest were very flushed. Her nipples were tenting out her thin top and she had the fresh fucked look I used to see on her so frequently. I felt my anger surge just knowing what she had probably been doing. When Heather moved to sit down I saw she was wearing no panties and had a white substance draining from her deep red, slightly open cunt. I looked over at Jonathan and I almost lost control of myself. His eyes were sparkling and he was smirking. I knew he was gloating about having just fucked my wife. He was watching her crotch and I knew he could tell I had seen the evidence of her recent activity.

The meeting went much as Sally and I suspected it would. Jonathan threatened me first with dismissal from my job, then with bodily harm if I did not give Heather a better settlement offer and drop my stated plans to file lawsuits against him and his campaign.

I leaned back in my chair and said, "Listen to me, Mister. I know you and your friends may be able to get to me, perhaps to injure or kill me, but that won't save you. I have taken precautions and have several packages ready to mail if ANYTHING happens to me or my family. Even if I am injured in an accident those packages get mailed. You know as well as I do that you cannot control every media outlet in this country. Some of them will be published, especially if I am injured seriously or dead. You will go down."

I watched the anger flush Jonathan's face and saw the tightness I had learned years ago meant Heather was furious. I smiled at them and continued talking, "I know what you did just before I came in here and I have pictures of you doing it several other times. Hell, I even have pictures and recordings of your meeting last week at the Doubletree with the union and senior members of the city administration. Do you really think all those gentlemen will thank you for dragging them down with you? I can assure you that if something happens to me the documents that will be mailed will have information on them and my wife as well as on you. We both know many of them associate with, shall we say, dangerous men to cross?"

Heather was staring daggers at me and I thought Jonathan looked slightly ill. He tried to bluster and said, "You heard what I said. Drop your threats and do this on the quiet or else. Now get your ass out of here. I've had my say."

I smiled and stood. I stared Jonathan in the eyes until he began looking worried. I could tell it was all he could do to continue staring back at me. I laughed and turned to walk toward the door. When I opened the door I stopped once more and said, "You know, Jonathan, I might reconsider if I was assured of a VERY fair settlement from my wife in the divorce. Hell, if the idiots in this city decide to elect you they deserve what they get."

I went straight home and when I got there I found my PI friend waiting on me. He and the FBI agent were visiting. They both removed and took custody of their microphones. My PI said, "We got it all and the conversation Jonathan had with your wife and his friends after you left. He put a tail on you with orders to watch you and report back to him if they could find anything detrimental about you at all. You have him very, very worried."

I waited three days then made sure my tail from Jonathan was beside me when I made a phone call to my attorney. We discussed the divorce first then as I was closing the call I said, "Sally, I'm tired of waiting on the asshole. I told him and Heather what it would take for me to go away and so far they are both stonewalling me. Prepare the papers and file the suit against Jonathan. I think we need to go with a higher figure. Let's ask for $10,000,000. That should get his attention and splash everything all across the news."

I laughed to myself when I saw the goon tailing me drop back and grab for his cell phone. I watched him excitedly talking and gesturing. I got in my car and drove straight home. I hadn't even finished my supper that evening when I received a phone call from Jonathan. He never admitted his man heard me tell Sally to file the lawsuit. He said, "Listen, asshole. Heather and I have been discussing our meeting and we've decided to give you some of what you asked for. She will sign the divorce papers you gave her with no changes. She will leave your marriage with only her personal property and her retirement from her job. I have decided to make you an out of court, voluntary settlement if you will assure me none of this will get out."

"Well, Shithead, all I can do along those lines is promise you that I won't be the one to let things slip. Naturally, I can't promise no one will let the cat out of the bag. I mean, there are probably hundreds of people now who know you fuck my wife."

"OK, here's the deal. You sign a non disclosure agreement and I deposit a million dollars in your account, no questions asked. Heather turns in the divorce paperwork signed agreeing to the settlement you proposed."

I laughed and said, "Hell, that's chump change. I just instructed my attorney to file for ten million dollars in damages. I know I probably won't get that, but you have to do a lot better than a million before I'll drop the lawsuit. Hell, I can make more than a million from book and movie rights if I sell the story."

"OK, OK. I think I can come up with a little more but not much more. How about $1.7 Million? I think I can swing that without anyone saying too much. I'll figure out some way to show it was spent on the campaign. That's my top offer, though."

"OK, but we need to move on this. I won't tell my attorney to stop her work until I see the money in my bank account. Here are the numbers of a secret account in the Cayman Islands." I didn't tell him I had opened the account in his name and used his mailing address. I hoped the federal investigators would find that and follow the trail of the money from his campaign to the bank. Of course I planned on moving the money the day it arrived so it could not be recovered.

Later that evening I heard my door bell ring. When I got there I saw the same man who was guarding the door during my meeting with Jonathan and Heather. He looked at me and held out a clipboard with a one page legal document on it. He said, "Mr. Douglas told me to bring this for you to sign."

I read the document then looked up at him. I said, "It looks fine to me but before I sign I need to discuss it with my attorney."

"Well I aint supposed to leave without it."

I sighed and closed the door in his face. I went to my office and called Sally. When I explained the problem she agreed to come to my home and look over the document. It took her almost an hour to get there but after she read the document she smiled and told me to sign it.

Three days later I found the Cayman account balance showed $1,700,000. The same day I got a phone call from my attorney saying Heather had returned the signed divorce agreement and it was filed. Since the divorce was uncontested it should be final in thirty days. I had already moved the money from the Cayman account in case the asshole tried to get it back. I moved it around the world twice, then placed it in a different account in another Cayman bank under another false name.

I continued to work throughout these trying times but my production suffered. My commissions were nearly half what they normally were and it was not all due to the poor economy. Many times one of my coworkers covered for me and they got the commission on the sales and purchases my clients made.

After the divorce was final I still could not get my head straight. I made more mistakes at work and that cost me. If I bought or sold something wrong for a customer I had to make good on the deal. I was sick of always looking over my shoulder to be sure no accident was heading my way. I was afraid that at some point Jonathan and his friends would decide to chance it and hurt me for what I had done to him. I was especially worried about revenge when the Feds finally moved against all the players.