Just Easing the Pain?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10 minutes later she came out, fully dressed. She didn't seem to be limping badly now. They got in the car and went home. Terry had a thousand questions but no way to form the words without sounding stupid.

"I hope that helped." He told her finally, after they were home.

"Yes, it did. I didn't realize that Denny was so good at that. His hands are soft and gentle, not what you would expect from such a big strong man."

Terry waited a few seconds, nothing more was forthcoming. His mind was in a dither from wanting to know what had happened in there.

"Want a drink?" He asked her. They seldom drank at home but there was a bottle of wine in the kitchen.

"Sure, that sounds good." Carla settled into her chair and clicked on the TV. Terry was back in a few minutes with a couple of glasses. He poured her a nice liberal amount.

What the heck, get her a bit tipsy, that might loosen her tongue. After the second glass Carla was leaned back, but she still wasn't offering up any information. Terry wanted to know what Denny had done, where he had touched her, what he had seen. Carla had taken off her blouse, that much he knew for sure, he had seen that.

Later, they headed for bed. Terry watched as Carla slid off her blouse, her naked breasts looked soft, the nipples expanded. She hooked the blouse on one of the hangers, thought about it for a moment and them dropped it in the clothes hamper.

"I better wash that, some of the oil might have gotten on it." She smiled at him.

"Didn't he towel you down?" Terry asked. Mark always did, but he didn't know about Denny since Denny had never worked on him.

"Oh, yes, he was careful about that but still, there might be some left. I will just wash it tomorrow." She turned back to him, stretched her arms over her head deliberately. That lifted her breasts, Terry felt himself beginning to erect at the sight.

Then she unclipped the hook at her waist and dropped the skirt to the floor. There was nothing underneath. Terry looked at the thin strip of pubic hair, Carla left less than an inch in a very narrow strip above her pussy, so she could wear that tiny thong.

"You didn't wear any...panties?" He asked.

"No, silly, I didn't want to get any oil on them. Besides, I was just going to have to take them off anyway." She smiled again, sensing his discomfort. Then she turned the covers back and hopped into bed.

"You mean he....you were...? Terry stumbled over the words.

"Naked? Oh, pretty much. Denny was polite though, he kept the drape over me all the time except for when he...."

"Except for when?"

"Well, you know I pulled a muscle.....here..." She reached down and touched herself under the covers, running her fingers up to her hipbone and back down.

Terry pulled the covers back and looked, she had her hand and fingers right at the juncture of her thighs and her groin.

"You mean he touched you....there?"

"Yes, of course. He had to, that's where it hurt. He was very gentle." She grinned, knowing she was getting to him.

Terry reached down and stroked her thigh gently. Carla's skin felt soft, very soft. He let his fingers drift over her bare lips, that felt very soft, too.

Carla let out a moan. Terry renewed his efforts, and was rewarded with her hips lifting to press harder against his probing fingers.

"I suppose he...did something like..this? He asked her, his fingers lightly brushing up and over her lips.

"No. Not quite. He was a gentleman. But I can understand now why you....with Sofia."

"Not quite? How close did he...?"

"Very close, I almost...I managed to keep control...barely."

"Barely?" Terry asked, he was feeling a little bit more comfortable.

"Well. It was just a little one, I couldn't help it. Denny stopped the instant he realized, and apologized. I told him it was all right, it wasn't his fault, he wasn't trying to...I don't think." Carla's voice was coming in tiny gasps now. She slid her leg up and over him, being cautious but she showed no real signs of any pain.

"Fuck me Terry, damn you! Fuck me!" She muttered. This was new, Carla never used words like that. Then she was on top of him, holding his erection against herself as she pressed down.

All of a sudden his willing but mildly reserved wife turned into a wild woman, greedily pushing at him. Her head was back, her face flushed, sweat formed drops of moisture between her breasts, running down and dripping onto him.

He felt her body grip him in a manner he had not known before, as the spasms pulsed at him. Terry was harder and more ready than he could remember, then he felt his own body release. Carla collapsed on top of him, letting her weight fall flush against his chest.

Terry lay there for quite a long time thinking. He could hear the soft satisfied snores coming from her as she slept. She had shown no signs at all of being injured, Denny must be a damned magician. That was all he could think of as he finally drifted off to sleep.

The next day he watched Carla carefully as she moved around the kitchen. There was no sign of discomfort at all. She set down the plates and they ate.

"You seem to feel better?" He said to her.

"Oh, I feel fine, just a little twinge now and then. It will be OK, I will just take it easy for a few days." She gave him a sidelong glance as she slid a mouthful of hash browns into her mouth.

Terry gave her a kiss and headed off to work. Nothing more was said about it at all the next couple of days, then Wednesday came. Terry suggested that they skip their workout this week, to give Carla more time to heal.

"No, I want to go. I will just stick with the lighter weights, besides, Denny is going to give me a followup massage session." Carla looked at him with an innocent look.

"Denny? Why? I thought you said you were..."

"Oh, I am sure I am fine, but Denny said there is no point in taking any chances so I took an appointment for tonight after the workout. Besides, it is still free."

"Oh. Well, OK." Terry said, not liking this at all.

"You can maybe get a rubdown too if you want. Just tell her to keep her hands off your you know what, I will know." She looked directly at Terry when she said that.

"I usually don't get massages on Wednesday?"

"Suit yourself." Carla shrugged. Then she pulled her sweats suit out of the closet, stripped down and slid the outfit on. Other than that, she was naked.

"Aren't you going to wear....?" Terry asked.

"No, no point. Besides, I will just use the light bars tonight."

They got to the club, Carla hopped on one of the bikes and started to spin it. Terry watched her for a few seconds, she still showed no sign at all of discomfort. He went over and began his own session. He didn't see Denny anywhere, but Sofia came out of one of the massage rooms, looking nasty as always. He pretended to not notice, but she came over to say hi. Terry sneaked a glance at Carla but she was intent on the machine, and was pointedly ignoring them.

"Are you going to get a massage Saturday?" Sofia asked.

"I was thinking maybe tonight...if you have time?"

"Sure! I will get the room ready. In about a half hour?"

Terry nodded. He looked over at Carla, she had stopped the bike, Denny had appeared from somewhere. Carla slid off the bike and went into the side room and closed the door. He pretended to pay no attention but from his vantage point he could see right into the massage room when the door opened.

Denny came out of his office and knocked lightly, then the door opened. Carla was lying there face down on the table, just a small towel over her fanny this time. Their eyes met briefly as the door opened and closed, she smiled at him.

He got up and went to the other room. He stripped down, picked up the little towel and laid down on the table, thinking of Carla in the next room. He could hear her voice once in awhile but couldn't make out the words. Then he heard Denny's deeper voice. He was straining to hear what they were saying when Sofia came in.

"This is neat, both of you guys getting a massage at the same time."

"Uh. Yea, I guess." He muttered. Sofia went to work, giving him a nice brisk rubdown. She was strangely quiet for quite awhile.

"I want to apologize to you." She said, finally.

"Apologize for what?"

"You know, we went too far and I shouldn't have."

"It's OK, no harm done."

"I just don't want to cause any troubles...for you guys is all."

"I think it's OK, really."

"Good. I was worried, I know that your wife found out."

"Oh. How did you know?"

"Denny. Carla told Denny. Then she got a massage from him, I guess that it was for revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yes, she wasn't really hurt, she was mad at you...and me."

"I see. I was starting to suspect that anyway."

"You guys will be all right, won't you?" Sofia's tone still sounded worried.

"Yes. I think we have that worked out, I told her I won't let anything happen like that again."

"Oh. OK. I wondered about that, too. I won't..do anything."

Sofia finished the rubdown normally, then she picked up a towel and scrubbed him down.

"K...all done!" She smiled, started to leave the room. She stopped at the door, turned back.

"I want you to know I really did like that though." She grinned and left.

Terry lay there, listening. It was quiet in the next room, then he heard a soft moan. He waited a few minutes, then heard another one. He got up and dressed, went out and hopped on an exercise bike. He was beginning to run out of energy when the door opened and Denny stepped out. He got a glimpse of his wife lying on the table. She was on her back, her head on a pillow, her eyes closed. He felt a little bit better when he saw she had a top sheet drawn up to her chin.

Carla came out about 10 minutes later wearing her baggy sweat outfit.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yea, let's go home." They walked hand in hand to the car, drove home in silence.

Terry went in and took a shower, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt as Carla went in to wash up. He settled into his chair, clicked on the news on TV.

He was about to doze off when he heard music. Muting the TV, he realized that Carla had turned on the stereo. Then she appeared in the doorway, one arm raised up, her hip thrust out. She had on a long black evening gown he had never seen before. He watched in amazement as she began to sway to the soft sounds of the music. Crossing the room with a seductive look on her face, she reached up and let one strap slip off her shoulder, then the other. Terry felt himself begin to stiffen right up at the sight. Her leg slid out through the slit in the dress.

He had never seen her like this before, his lovely wife was now a teasing sultry seductress.

Carla began a slow strip tease, she slid the top of the gown down, coyly covering her breasts with her hands. She slid her palms down over her sides, crossing her arms underneath her breasts, she lifted them and turned sideways.

Carla knew that Terry loved the sight of her naked body, she had seen his reactions many times. But this was different, the deliberate slow exposure was getting her hot, too. She felt her lower body flood with moisture in anticipation. She wanted her husband to see her, look at her, lust after her.

Dropping to the floor, she slid the hem of her gown upwards slowly. She leaned back, allowing her knees to part. Glancing up, she could see that Terry was leaning forwards in his chair, his eyes glazed. She also could see the huge bulge in the front of his jeans, that excited her even more.

Lifting the hem of the gown high enough that he could see her wet lips, she opened her legs for him. Terry leaned forward even more. The thin strip of hair that had been there before was now gone completely. She could feel her button expand and throb as Terry slipped out of the chair and moved on his hands and knees towards her.

His mouth pressed against her, his tongue worked frantically upwards and over her clit. The first orgasm came over her in a crashing wave, then she was lost in the sensations as somehow Terry's clothes were gone and he was pressing into her.

His first orgasm came very quickly, but he did not soften, instead he just kept on and on. There were tiny flashes of light, then all she could sense and know was his cock jamming into her as her knees were as high as she could move them.

When he shuddered and released again, she had her final powerful contractions, going so sensitive that she could no longer stand it. She reached up with her hands and pushed him back, orgasming again as she felt him slide out of her.

"What the hell was that?" Terry finally managed to mutter.

Carla giggled, wrapped her arms around him and held him close.

Later, they lay naked together on the couch and talked. It was the kind of open and honest talk that married couples seldom do.

Terry mentioned that he had noticed she was acting like she was competing with Sofia at the club.

"Yes, I guess I was. She is so sexy and she was getting all the attention, even....yours."

"Not really, she is attractive but...."

"I saw how you looked at her, so I figured I would just give you something else to look at."

"Well, me and everyone else at the club, but at least they liked it."

Carla giggled at that.

She told him that finding out that he allowed Sofia to "do" him as she called it had pissed her off but somehow excited her at the same time. Just the idea of a woman fondling his balls, sliding her hands up and down him, looking at him had made her uncomfortably hot.

"You faked that injury, didn't you?" Terry asked her.

"Yes, I don't know why for sure and I didn't even know what might happen, I just did. I was thinking that having that guy Mark or maybe some strange guy over to give me a massage might make you jealous, I guess."

"I got that figured out at the last."

"But you mentioned Sofia and that pissed me off so I thought of Denny." She looked at Terry for a reaction but there wasn't any.

"I really thought you would throw a fit but you didn't."

"Well, I was feeling a bit guilty about then, so what could I say?"

"That meant all I could do was go through with it. But then you didn't even act upset when I told you he...saw...his fingers were right...there."

"How much did he....see?"

"Everything. He really did, everything." She looked again for a reaction. Glancing down, she saw Terry was beginning to erect again. That never happened, not this soon.

"That excited you, didn't it?" Carla reached down and wrapped her hand around him, began a gentle stroke.

"I guess I was upset and excited at the same time, because I didn't know what was happening."

"Just like I felt, Terry. See here? You are all nice and hard again." She leaned down and suckled him for a few seconds, then sat back up.

Terry reached down between Carla's legs, flicked her little button. She jerked when he did that, it was still highly sensitive.

"See? You are hard, too!" Terry laughed.

Carla giggled at that.

"Say, you didn't tell me about the last massage session yet." He said.

"Oh. I suppose you want to hear all about that, huh?" She teased, her hand still busy on his building erection. She leaned in and nuzzled his neck, then leaned down and nipped at his nipples lightly.

"You are trying to change the subject." Terry laughed, then he let out a grunt as she nipped the tip of his nipple again.

"Well, you saw me lying there...with just the towel, right?"

"Yep, I did."

"I was trying to get you jealous I think."

"You did that, too."

"Shut up, let me tell you." She looked at him, hesitated. Terry kept his mouth shut.

"OK. Well, Denny came in and I was laying there on my stomach with just the towel over me. He asked me how I was doing and I said pretty good. Then he got some oil and rubbed my legs. He also rubbed my upper legs but he stopped halfway and then he rubbed my hip and fanny on the right side, but just under the towel. He did the other side, and my back, then he asked me if I was comfortable turning over so I did.

Carla looked at Terry, knowing he wanted to ask but he said nothing.

"Yes, I did. With no top on. The first time I had a sheet, but this time.. He did my shoulders and between my...titties...and then my stomach. He ran his fingers up my pelvis...on the side...here, like this." She reached out and took Terry's hand and pushed it up and down herself to demonstrate.

"The towel was still in the way so he couldn't...see me. Then he did the same thing on the other side."

Carla hesitated, her face was flushed. She looked down at Terry's cock in her hand, then she reached out with the other hand, stroking and squeezing with both.

"Are you sure you want to hear the rest?" She asked. Terry just nodded.

"OK. Well, Denny asked me if I was still comfortable, I told him I was. He then asked me if I wanted him to work in...close...and I saw he was carefully looking away while his hands were rubbing my hip. So I told him OK and I closed my eyes. He reached down and did tiny little circles under the towel, right alongside my...pussy and upwards. He did that for a long time, I could feel the towel and it didn't feel like it was covering me...at all."

"Didn't you look to see?" Terry couldn't help himself.

"Shush! Yes, when he moved to the other side I peeked at him and he was looking down. Then he reached down and moved the towel up and I was completely...uncovered. He did those little circles right alongside again, real gentle too. I felt myself getting wet. Then I realized he was actually...pulling me open each time."

"God. Really? He did that?"

"Shut up, dammit! Yes, he did...and..I let him. I opened my legs and I...let him. He didn't actually really touch my...touch me there but he almost did. That's pretty much it, are you mad at me?"

"No. Not really. It's a surprise, I guess."

"Well, you did and I thought...I don't know what I thought."

"I guess women are just like men when it comes to enjoying sex." Terry said.

"That wasn't...sex? I don't know what it was, it was just...a climax? He didn't put his fingers...in me, in fact, he didn't even touch my...clit except for a couple of bumps but I did anyway. It was different, and it felt..nice."

Terry nodded, Carla now had him so turned on from her efforts that he rolled her over on her back and slid inside, the third time in as many hours.

Later, Terry thought about all that had happened. No one was hurt, neither one of them had actually had sex. The next day he came home from work, Carla was in the kitchen. He went in and gave her a hug, delighted to find her wearing a pair of her frilly panties and a T-shirt. She had him sit down while she served dinner.

They sat and ate, then she looked at him and smiled.

"Tonight it's your turn. I want you to tell me what...Sofia did to you." She had that catch in her voice that he had heard before.

Terry grinned at her.

"OK." He said.

12