All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 25'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 11 years ago
Gr8

MORE we want MORE plzzzzz Your loyal reader... Thanks ...

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 11 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. It took a lot of time, but it was definitely. Loved the 'Matt-Missy' interlude, small as it was. There's potential there, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. 5 stars, of course! ^__^

AkoltAkoltabout 11 years ago
Great

Yet another amazing chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I guess I forgot who Missy is.

The time in between chapters makes it a little tricky to keep it all in mind. Love this series and wish it was more regular in releases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'Bout damn time!

Been missin' this series, mate. Love it, and keep 'em cummin'. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved this story a year ago, but it has been so long now that I forgot what he needed revenge for. I also can't remember who Missy and Mike are!? It's hard to get back into these characters after so long! Sigh!!!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Glad to see a new story posted from you. But I think the D/s angle doesn't work. Mike doesn't have it in him to be a Dom & Em doesn't have it in her to be a proper sub. She kind of a bitch especially to her Master lols. She would make a better Dom maybe over someone like Beth. I can't see Mike being a sub or any of the other sisters except maybe Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES!

Way to go on the Missy/Matt story. I still say Emily should join the families group but Matt and Missy is also a hot idea.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Great!

Wonderful chapter! Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Well done. Much hotter than some of the more recent chapters. Please don' make us wait 6 months for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

keep Danni and Mike together like is said in previous chapters don't let others join in, that just makes it seem wrong keep romance between the two of them and sex with the others 5/5

silver766silver766about 11 years ago
Hot!!!!!

I love this story! Glad to see you're back. Once again you have hit a home run. The sex was hot as hell. In my opinion I like the fact that Danny is finally getting a little frisky with one of the sisters. Its been a long time coming. Why can't she share her love with the rest of the family? That doesn't take away from her romance with Mike. With their parents gone all they have is each other so I say share the love. Her domination of Emma got me wet as hell she handles it way better than Mike, probably because she use to be such a bitch before the change. Oh, I almost forgot, loved the little preview of Matt and Missy, LOL. Please continue, you are doing an excellent job.

Thank you from miss silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't remember

My old mind wont let me remember half the stuff that went on . with such a long time in between chapters its hard for me . I guess if I can find the time I might go back and reread . Not likely though . I think I'll wait if i'm still around for the story to end .Then I'll read it all at once . What do you say Mental . 2020 or so ?

D382HD382Habout 11 years ago
Matt & Missy

Thankyou for hearing my suggestion and making it happen, I know this is a pain but, we could use a little backstory on that... this thing is going to keep growing :)

Thank you :)

giggityguygiggityguyabout 11 years ago
Welcome back

I'm hoping that after your long hiatus you have a lot of writing in you, and we won't have to wait quite so long for more installments.

On another note, I'm quite looking forward to seeing how Mike gets his revenge. It's sure to be hot as hell. Also, I can't say I saw the Matt-Missy thing coming, but I like the idea; I liked their characters when they were featured a few chapters back, and I would like to see them developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It was good, especially the missy and matt thong but idk I prefer danni and mike seperate from the other sisters, he has thr strongest bond with her

mbaabdmbaabdabout 11 years ago
It has been too loooooooong

Thank you for adding another chapter. I don't like the idea of them trying to hook Matt and Emily up. He should insist on bringing Missy or not going at all! Did like the theater scene. Thought maybe that was Emily's father sitting behind them, but a better twist. Looking forward to when Matt and Mike can share their love of their sisters.

Gozzy64Gozzy64about 11 years ago
Nice!

Great chapter! Keep up the good work mental, the lit gods can't be mad at you for too long anyways :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally.

Hell yeah. Finally the new chapter. Love the whole story. Can't wait for chapter 26

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I just recently found this story and I have found it to be quite well written.

I also consider myself lucky that I didn't start readibg this when it first came out. (I hate waiting.)

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
This is one of the best series I've found on Literotica

Fortunately, I just re-read the series about three weeks ago, so it is still fresh in my mind. I look forward with great anticipation to the next installment.

nigilnigilabout 11 years ago
So... you're still around. :)

Nice surprise to see you back again!

That was quite some work on my part to remember the earlier events.

Now I just have to find some time to read it all over, to jog my memory.

While I think the story seems to be in danger of getting either a bit broad now or feeling repetitive and losing some steam, so far it hasn't happened.

The camping trip looks like a nice change of backdrop for a while, though.

And I liked to see you exploring submissive Emma a bit more.

Anyway, please keep going :)

Could have sworn you were in my favs by now. Oh my, time to fix that.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyabout 11 years ago
Why give up control

He was stupid to give up control of Emma. She got turned on being HIS slave not anyone elses, He needs to take control back. When is he finally going to get back with the other 2. I also think that this is turning in to more of a fuck fest than an actual story like it used to be. I liked it better when you had a plot that drove the story not just fuccky sucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

man please do not stop writing now, you are great....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty good, but...

It was pretty good, but the control issue skewed it some. Mike should have told Danni and Emma not to stop the other sisters from jumping his bones. It would have been nice if Beth jumped him on the weight bench. That would have been so hot and funny as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally

Please dont leave us hanging so long again. The story is to good, funny, twisted, and a great read. I hope to see more soon. And dont worry about the complaints, just take it where ever the voice In your head leads you.

one3nine0one3nine0about 11 years ago
Beth's Character

Maybe it's just because I didn't reread the series before reading this chapter, but I felt that Beth's character made a very drastic change, too drastic. I can understand that she is frustrated by not having the regular Mike back (for her) but the way she was talking and acting without being the calculating older sister she was throughout the rest of series was very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Its time to move forward with the story before you become bored and we don't find out how things turn out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad your back

This chapter was hot, finally matt and missy! Although I didnt really like how danni is now getting mixed with emma, I prefered it better when it was just mike and her, it had more feeling in it and adds a bit of romance into the story and I cant wait til sarah gets back into the picture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
glad u back

glad u r back.but involving Danni in master slave is not good. quickly involve others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome back!

Glad to see you posting again. I really enjoy your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad to see your back

Good to see another chapter out and another on its way. This series is too good to stop short of its full potential. Please keep it going and hoping to see many chapters more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Gotta say it was fine with the three of the sisters having sex with each other but danni? I was hoping she wouldnt join in that so its not just a fuckfest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Good!!!

Really glad you've posted another chapter!. Can't wait for the next one. Love the story line and where you're going with it. Ignore those comments telling you to change it. The story is great just how you're writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is my favorite story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this

Really glad to see you back again. Keep it going forever I love it! Just saying, you seem to be adding in feet elements though the story, and almost put in a foot job. Please do some more of that, it is insanely good. Not everyone's cup of tea, but hey, neither is domination. Anyway, this was focusing on the whole story so far, not just this chapter.

I hope you have a read of it. I'm not sure what you think of what I said though. It's all up to you really. Just my 2 cents

DPheonixDPheonixabout 11 years ago

Good chapter. not as good as your others but still good. I love the Matt and Missy element, that's been coming for awhile now and I'm glad that you have not given up on it. Also I have some assumptions based on how you keep bringing up Beth being taken over and I hope that I'm right about them.

I'm not a fan of the path the D/S is taking. It was one thing when it was just Emma and Mike dipping their toes in it, but its completely something else when you involve Danni. Not only is that going back on previous statement made about her not wanting to join in with the other sisters, but as evidenced in this chapter, she is using Emma to control Mike. That seems a little too much like a return of the old Danni to me. Even if it isn't her return, it still changes the dynamic of their relationship from one that is based on a loving need for each other to just another kink to help get them off.

Regardless of whether or not I like the direction your story is taking I cant deny that it is still a very good story. Keep up the good work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
we missed you

It's a shame though, mike used to have sex 6+ times a day and now never wants it more than twice? Why is he happy with that? I'm sad Danni is the only one allowed any sex but at least she stopped insisting on being in bed with him alone every nite?

Also he is a terrible dom, he gave away all his power. I was so hoping Danni would have Emma fuck Mike in the theater. Hopefully things will get back closer to normal soon I miss the old mike and Sarah has waited way way too long, she deserves more than all the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter!

Glad that new sleeping arrangements have been made - the whole romance thing between Mike and Danni was getting old, and really, they have all expressed more then sibling love for each other. Besides, they are all screwing with one another except "princess" Danni. The day that Danni receives slutty Beth's "royal" treatment can not come fast enough. (probably never will, but one can hope)

The BSDM elements are great. The way that scenarios from previous chapters, some more implicit than others; are incorporated is brilliant. The more subtle D/S between Beth and Sarah, is also brilliant. They are young and experimenting, and determined to have fun while ensuring that no one gets hurt. It is understandable that they aren't conforming to more established BSDM guidelines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good times

I am liking the erotic ending to chapters, wraps it up nicely.

I am looking forward to D/S elements of the story, it seems like you are setting up Emily to be the family pet, which would be fun. To throw in a personal fetish, give Emily a chastity belt so that Mike can "help" her control her urges.

The characters are definitely growing in interesting ways, but I find it odd that they suddenly become more comfortable with PDA, given the nature of their relationship. It's about time Danni became more than a one dimension pained character and is now taking over for Sarah as the "equal" supportive character while Sarah and Beth explore each other.

Great job keeping the story simmering up to so many chapters, keep it up!

valgervalgerabout 11 years ago
Loving it!

Great to see you back! And great to hear about your new editor being able to pull off so much in such a short time.

I can't say I saw Danni being brought in on the D/S games, but it adds a very interesting twist to it, and of course the oblivious Mike doesn't realize how much he just screwed himself.

Matt and Missy is something I had a feeling was coming, but somewhat more interesting is it seemed like Matt might've saw what was going on with Mike, Emma and Danni? Maybe?

I can't wait to see Sarah and Beth get their payback too, though with how Beth is acting lately I don't know how much longer she can hold out.

Looking forward to to next one, both of you keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Aha I tried reading other stories but none compared to this one! Glad to see its back and that 26 is on it's way I hope you finish it soon. I actually re-read it when I noticed the new chapter up. And glad to see there's so much Emma in it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weepy McNeeds-a-Hug lol

Weepy McNeeds-a-Hug had me cracking up. Love the personalities you develop with your characters, even if they're disembodied voices

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter!

I cant wait to read more into matt and missys side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good to see you back

Love your story and the D/s element is a really nice addition. Have to say I'm not all to fond of the idea of Danni being top dog though. Destroys a lot of the unique relationship Mike and Emma had now that Danni comes and decides everything. Also it makes it a rather weird situation where it feels like Emma now belongs to Danni and not to Mike for the games. I will just have to hope Danni doesn't take her out to do other guys as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Danni

I love the relationship between he and Danni, hope to see it grow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Glad to see your back with the story. I love the new chapter I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 26

Draconus03Draconus03about 11 years ago
very nice

i gotta say i love how this story has progressed and I'm glad mike got his memory back. I cant wait to see how he gets his other two sisters back, and I am really looking forward to more on the Mat Missy front. keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding work

Hi Mentalcase,

This continues to be a truly excellent work. I hope you will continue this series for many future chapters.

poolman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not your finest work

first the voice had minimum role. second mike giving up emma's control to danni. third

involving matt with emma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Words can not express what this means to me!

I've read this story 1-25 FOUR TIMES NOW. Not complaining about the time, NO SIREE-BOB! I just love it that much. The characters, the action (both sexy and not)...the voice!

Got to admit that I am loving how Danni is changing and discovering more of herself. Each of the characters are amazing, even the side ones not of the main six. Danni just hits closer to home for me I suppose.

Seriously thank you for sticking with this despite the fluctuating support, it truly is a masterpiece!

Hope life is well for you, and things perk up if they're not already! Good day, and have a pleasant tomorrow!

~Assume

apollo90apollo90about 11 years ago
Slowing down

Story continues to go strong, but a lot has been introduced that is requiring more time (words) to explain. Still, (re)introduction of Matt and Missy should lead to good elements in future chapters (I am hoping there is more than just Chap 26 to come...). I think, regardless of the sisters' jealousy that the relationship between Mike and Emily needs to progress. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agreement with anonymous comment.

Mental I've read your work a few times and I was really enjoying this story but this new chapter is a disappointment. You've altered the way you set the characters up to be by relegating the voice to a back ground character turning Danni from a character that had depth and warmth into some kind of budding dom. Beth has become a raving sex maniac with evenless control. And who knows what you have in store for Sarah. The future seems to hold nothing but mindless orgies not that there is anything wrong with that it's just that somehow we expected more. From a writer with your talent.

I never thought I'd say this but maybe it's time to end this story and start another one which will give your Imagination something new to inspire you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i've forgot who's names go with which characters

could we perhaps get a character sheet? i cant remember who Missis is but i worked out which sister was which, its just been sooo loooong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not too pleased...

I don't like the background story for Emily at all. And especially not Mike talking about enjoyment of thinking about Emily's multiple male partners. I really, really hope that's not a path you will take. These things seems akward in the story because it doesn't add up to the rest. It almost feels like you used it just to get somer more lenght to the story. In danger of sounding unfair comsidering the massive ammount of work of writing, I agree with some of the other comments. Maybe it's time to take a break and let the story rest for a while. You might get some more inspiration that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

Like the new sleeping arrangement. Can't wait for the five-some! And for all four sisters to get pregnant with Mike's babies. That would be the perfect ending to this story. Keep going man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I don't say this to beat a dead horse, but this chapter feels like it's lacking the mojo. Some of that can likely be attributed to the past few months and all the personal issues that likely stole from the momentum of the story. On top of that, readers are commenting that they're getting lost tracking characters. A little synopsis at the beginning may have eased some confusion.

Frankly, I feel like Mental is getting bored with the story line. I'm getting bored with the story line. The characters barely seem like the same ones from earlier in the series. Continuity is challenging when a series is strung out twenty-plus chapters. Dragging it out to whatever end may be worse for the series overall. It's better to end it early when people are still begging for more. There will always be loyal fans of this series, but I don't know if Ch 26 is something I'll be interested in.

Also, I don't read a lot of dom/sub stuff, but what's going on between Danni, Emma, and Mike feels awkward. Like, they need a true dom to teach them how to do it right or something. I know a lot of this is likely Mental's exploration of various kink, but I'm having trouble getting into it with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not too pleased...

I don't like the background story for Emily at all. And especially not Mike talking about enjoyment of thinking about Emily's multiple male partners. I really, really hope that's not a path you will take. These things seems akward in the story because it doesn't add up to the rest. It almost feels like you used it just to get somer more lenght to the story. In danger of sounding unfair comsidering the massive ammount of work of writing, I agree with some of the other comments. Maybe it's time to take a break and let the story rest for a while. You might get some more inspiration that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!

First off Missy is Matt's sister. Secondly I would of liked to see Mike come out to another sister but I like how u showed how Mike is dealing with the domination thing with Emma. I'm glad Mike brought Danni into it because its time she explored a little. The Sarah & Beth thing is hiliarous I feel so bad for them! I can't wait to see if Mike comes out to Sarah or Beth. As for the Emily thing I would hope he don't tell her & just forget about her but I would like to see Missy & Matt to come out to Mike & his sisters & maybe this is a great way to bring it around in the next chapter by Mike trying to hook Emily & Matt up but Missy step in! Keep it going Mental can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're good

You're amazing. Waiting for the next chapter now. I don't know why but I have a feeling that you're going to probably get Emily and her dad to fuck. Because I'd love that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Love it man, only complaint is Danni having order power over Mike in regards to Emma. Perhaps Danni gets tied up and pleasured till she accepts second role to Mike?

toby9790toby9790about 11 years ago
4 stars

This was an okay chapter but it just wasn't as good as some of the others. This chapter seemed more into the whole domination thing than how your other chapters have a romantic feeling to them. The Emily experiance description kind of ruined the whole first sex scene. Other than that I'm still glad you haven't gone and added another guy to the mix or Emily either. This chapter lost it's loving sibling feeling and turned into a domination show just between the three. I hope you bring the other sisters into the mix next chapter that way things won't be to repetitive. Good luck next time my friend. Sorry for the bad parts.

NysoneNysoneabout 11 years ago
Team Danni

I can't handle if Mike doesn't sleep with Danni every night. I love the fact they have the strongest bond and I'd hate to think he wouldn't put her needs first. He should sleep with her every night even if they don't make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Sh***

I´m so tired right now.....why? Because I have taken my time and couldnt stop to read all chapters from 1 to 25 (now) and I have to say....I love this story.

Bro, really, you have to keep you´r work on.

I love the sex scenes, I love the romantic in this , I love the dramatic and I sure love the bad voice from Mike, I have laughed my ass off so often because of the voice parts =D (maybe you should give the voice his own name?)

This is really the best story I´ve seen so long. I can´t wait for a new chapter and I beg you, please let Sarah and Beth not to long suffer! =)

I have only one criticism , the conversations are sometimes not really clear who speaks which part and sometimes they could have been better placed. =)

It´s only a little thing :)

So dude, go on with that :) and greetings from Germany! =)

AcerxboxAcerxboxabout 11 years ago
Voices? Just a thought.....

So we can hear Mike's inner voice, but what about Beth? In your words bro from Mike's inner voice, "I wonder if her voice is hot?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SO

I LOVE this story & have read it several times. Have to agree with some here that Mike's reaction to the Emily "adventures" in Cali, to me didn't seem to fit the loving, caring personality of the Mike in the previous chapters.

I love the Danni & Mike connection & NOT thrilled about the "Dom" thing & especially getting Danni involved. I love the LOVE between the five of them & after reading this chapter twice, it almost seems to be moving away from that. I feel that would be a MAJOR mistake......but then I am not the writer.

For whatever reason, I had the impression that Matt & Missy were fooling around together in earlier chapters & in #25 you confirm it. That opens up a window that can be further explored in future chapters.

As for Emily, I can seriously do without her EVER showing up again. To me she's just "filler" & no longer important to the story. Kinda like Paul & Ashley.....

Other that that I'm anxious for future chapters.......

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Poleabout 11 years ago
mixed feelings

I have been looking forward to this chapter. I think your writing is great, but, I'm afraid of whats coming next as far as Matts involvement. He's a total douche. His fucking Emma is a forgone conclusion to me what with the camping trip and Danni being the Dom. I hate to see that. Please keep The sisters for Mike only. Oh an get rid of that fucking slut Emily.Give her to Matt and Missy. lol sorry to complain, just too wrapped up in the story I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What is happening?

I have read the comments that have been left and I have to say I agree with some of them foremost being Mike and Danni's reaction to the Emily story Mike is a caring, loving protector and not someone who would enjoy getting off on one of his ex-girlfriends pain. And Danni above all others in the Just the Six of Us world should be able to sympathize with what happened to Emily as she herself was in a bad situation being nearly raped.

From the start of this story it quickly became apparent to me that the Mike - Danni relationship was the heart of the story and the events that transpired where the catalyst for the whole story and the blossoming relationships between Mike, Danni and her other sisters was one which showed she had been changed and became a woman who was much more caring and loving of those around her which is why Danni very quickly became one of the favourite characters second only to the voice of course.

So to see Danni degenerate into a Dominatrix and Mike become a sleazy character is something that does not sit well as one comment suggests it feels like this part of the story was only included to give the it more length.

The hope is that you have a plan and it will be sorted out in the next or coming chapters but only time will tell.

A few comments have suggested that you finish the story or give it a break for a while I personally would like to see the story continue because as you have guessed I have become personally attached to Danni and enjoy your writing style however I would as has been commented rather you end the story with us wanting more than see the story crash and burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You should have stopped at 23.

In my honest opinion, your writing has been the best on this site and it perfectly portrayed an equal distribution of love, affection, hardcore sex, and passion. However as I kept reading from 24 to 25 i noticed that you managed to completely take a wrong turn with this entire story. I feel like you didnt quite think these two chapters through for whatever reason (personal issues with family or anything else). However, they have been published and now its too late.

Danni was always one of the favorite characters because she developed a loving relationship with Mike which was a sweet one which many people actually liked. However seeing as she has become a dominatrix/whore, it kinda makes the whole story change. The readers do not get a sense of happiness from reading her interactions with mike and instead feel like this has become any old story that they can read anywhere else. Your story had something special to it and caused a major cliffhanger at episode 23, but the fact that you kept it going in order to lengthen it, caused the story to start negatively changing.

Don't get me wrong, I am not criticizing you but I think that this story has just gone down in popularity. I think you are an amazing writer and 1-23 of this story was perfect but 24 and 25, if there is someway that it can be taken off and rewritten to a better liking, then id suggest you would, because as of now, i have to stop reading this story. The last two chapters have ruined what you managed to build up in the 23 chapters of pure perfection. Im sorry to say but in my opinion, you should have either stopped at 23 or kept the same writing style and characters you had in the last chapters. These new changes have officially ended what you worked so hard to portray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Relax folks

Last time I checked the series is named "Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head." not "Mike and Danni, the other sisters, and the voice in his head".

Mike is the biggest whore, if anything. Everyone is screwing everyone else, except "pure" little Danni. Now that she exploring her own sexuality a little more and realizing that fun sexy times can be had with Emma, she becomes a Dominatrix Whore. Where did I put that tiny violin...

IMHO the whole Danni romance thing was probably extended for a little to long. Hopefully the (seemingly) new direction will make up for this. Please continue Mr. Mentalcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What's with the negativity towards Danni discovering a new part of herself. Just because she's a becoming a dom in bed doesn't mean she isn't the same sweet Danni we know and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!

Dude your writing is awesome i love what you are doing her don't stop writing. I think its time for totally unexpected twist though something like Danni gets pregnant or some shit something totally not expected. other than that its the best writing in this whole site!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
RELLY WAITING FOR 26

Guys dnt judge him before he finishes. Remember he said 26 is on its way. So jus hold on and see what he's got in store for us.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story!

This is an awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens on the camping trip. And I love the new Danni. She's kind of a merge of old bitch Danni and the new sweet and sexy Danni.

LostHeroLostHeroalmost 11 years ago
Impressive

I'm writing this for all chapters up to this point because I just finished reading them all. Some small issues that barely need mentioning but overall awesome stuff. Love the Voice and how it came back to Mike. It's hilarious and I'm a little ashamed I've got a voice like it, though maybe not as crude sometimes. My favorite part of this is Danni and Mike's relationship and how it has progressed. Everything is great but that sticks out a bit more than the rest.

It was hard to not continue reading at the end of each chapter. Thanks for this story and I can't wait for 26.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the best ch. ever

my my my what a great submission. It's worth wating for. There are three best part in this submission. temptress beth reaction on mike exercise, emma submission to mike and denni and the surprise packege of matt and missy. great work , wating for further submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

This is best series i have ever read!!! Keep up the great work man. Can't wait for chapter 26!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry

I don't care what's happened so far, I still believe that the redhead needs a good beating from both Mike and Matt combined even if that redhead is still in jail. BTW I laughed when I read the part about Missy and Matt after the movie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AUTHOR

is this the same author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story, but...

Fantastic story here, but missing something. A while back Danni (I think) talked about birth control, and how she was tempted to drop it. Hint hint.

JstDSxUsLoverJstDSxUsLoveralmost 11 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!

I read the 25 chapters first before i voted, and i tell you IT IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ..... PLEEEEAAAASSSSSE WRITE CHAPTER 26 I CAN'T WAIT

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 11 years ago
Love the direction!

I love this series and cannot wait for the next installment! However, I would like to comment on some issues. I was starting to HATE Danni since she appeared to be monopolizing Mike's Mike's time and emotions. I am glad to see that she is more willing to share Mike with her sisters. I loved the imagery of a miniature Mike struggling to break free to return his memories. The Danni, Emma, & Mike BDSM triangle is so hot!!! It would be great if the girls began using toys (strap-on, spreader bar, mouth dong, etc) during their play; this would be great for domination of Emma. I love the Missy and Matt tangent and would like to see more of it. I hope my comments don't sound too bossy or demanding. You are truly a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoooo!

Read the previous 24 twice through while waiting for 25, definitely worth the wait. I knew there was something between Matt and Missy! Best story I've ever read can't wait for 26!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow, just wow

This is the best story that I have ever read. I just discovered it about a week ago and it is great. I hope that you continue soon. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Hope they all get pregnant soon love thks series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 26

When does this come out???!?

andrew32mandrew32malmost 11 years ago

just finished reading from ch1 to 25 and cant wait for 26. I was just thinking it might be nice to read about Beth's sexual awakening and her inner voice, even if its just 1 chapter and maybe an update on Ashley and Paul

Ovei1Ovei1almost 11 years ago
Great;)

Just finished reading from chapter1 gotta say its really good and was glad to see its not the end. The voice really appeals to my sense of humour and made me lol several times. Looking forward to the next and hopefully many more chapters keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 26 and more please?

Please continue this story as far as u can I have loved reading this story very much as a matter of fact! You have a great sense of writing you are extremely well suited for this catagory and this has been my favorite story I've come across and would to hear more about Mike, The Voice, and him "enjoying" all the time he can with his sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great read, need to get Matt & Missy into the group since they are already at each other! No one needs to get pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mike and his sister

I really wouldn't want to see matt fuck any of the sisters to be honest, or mike fuck anybody else but the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When is chapter 26 coming out I can't wait any longer this story is one of the best I've read please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow era!!

This is by far the best story I have read thus far. The way their relationships develop is astounding. Great job! I impatiently wait for more marvels from you.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Well, been reading this over the last few weeks and it's been a wild ride. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

One thing I've always wondered is what everyone looks like.

Found a suicide girl named Rourke, she reminds me of how Danni might look (especially her later sets).

It's a great story, MC, something to be proud of. Congrats.

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 11 years ago
love it

I love this story, from chapter one on through... I hope to see more as soon as you can have it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

40 Years: Still waiting to find negative about this

MrBrooks526MrBrooks526almost 11 years ago
Confused

I'm kinda confused. I really like Danni's character because she was the only one to have deep, true feelings for Mike but now that she's starting to feel the same way about Emma, I feel like she lost what made her special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
matt&missy

knew it

jlcookiijlcookiialmost 11 years ago
cant wait

i just cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 11 years ago
Next chapter plz

plz upload next chapter cannot wait

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES