Just the Six of Us Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni slowly straddled him and eased herself down on her brother's cock, slick with Emma's saliva. She moaned deeply, his cock sliding deeply into her. "Fuck," she said. "Go on."

"Eventually... fuck!" Mike started. "Eventually she said that she went to a party, blacked out, and woke up with complete strangers fucking every hole in her body. She said that she enjoyed it, and that when she was finished, she walked naked across campus back to her room, finally realizing how far she'd fallen. She packed her bags and came home."

"Did you want to be the one to take your bible-happy girlfriend's virginity?"

Emma was furiously rubbing her clit, her eyes locked on Mike's cock bouncing in and out of her older sister. "Fuck," she moaned, as an orgasm overcame her.

"Yes," Mike admitted. "I wished it had been me."

Danni reached down and pinched his nipples. "You are ours, Mike," she moaned. "Mine, Emma's, Beth's, and Sarah's. Don't forget that." She began to bounce vigorously on his cock once again. A few seconds later an orgasm burst through her body; its convulsions slowed her furious pounding atop him. As it subsided, she saw the familiar look of concentration on his face and knew he was close.

"Emma, come down here and finish him off with your mouth," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered breathily, her face flushed and sweaty from an orgasm of her own.

Moving quickly, she pulled Mike's sticky cock towards her face and paused briefly as she looked up at her older sister and pulled it into her mouth. Mike groaned as Emma's head bounced up and down, as Danni stood at the foot of her bed, watching them. Soon, Mike tensed and Emma squealed in excitement as he began to orgasm into her mouth, his sticky seed quickly filling it up.

Panting, the two collapsed into the sheets.

"I think I like this domination thing," Danni said, a grin on her face.

"Yeah, I think you're getting the hang of it," Emma said, a weak smile on face.

"Did you enjoy it, Emmy?" Danni asked. "Did I do it right?"

"Hell yes, you did. I came SO damn hard, it was incredible. I can't wait to be a good girl for you too," Emma admitted.

Danni had to smile at that. "Me either."

******

"So how were the puppies today?" Mike asked, entering the kitchen a few hours later.

"Oh, they were great," Sarah said, unloading a bag of groceries. "I went and bought 5 beds, 5 water bowls, 5 food bowls, a bunch of toys, puppy food," she said.

"Where are they now?" he asked.

"My room," she said putting something in the cabinet.

Mike turned and headed in that direction, opening the door a crack, and was immediately overtaken by a wave of yipping fur balls. Kneeling, he began to play with the puppies.

"You need any help?" he called towards the kitchen.

"I need some dick," she almost said, but she caught herself and merely called back, "I'm fine, sweetie." She'd have to attack Beth or Emma later. She briefly thought about using one of her toys, but knew that wouldn't be the same. Sighing, she turned back to empty another bag. Beth came back inside then, carrying another few bags. "There, that's the last. I grabbed the mail too," she said.

Sarah moved close to her then, quietly moving her hand to rub it between Beth's legs, gently stroking against her underwear. Beth bit her lip, and glanced over at Mike, who was thankfully absorbed in playing with the puppies.

"Are you insane?" Beth whispered. "Don't get me all revved up right now," she said, her face flushing. Clearly she was fighting the urge to grab Sarah and go to town right then.

"Just letting you know that I'd like to get Temptress Beth in bed with me tonight."

Beth smiled at that and leaned close. "After the others have gone to sleep, I'm going to make you pay for getting me hot right now."

With excitement evident in the mischievous look spread across her face, Sarah giggled. That was exactly what she wanted to hear. Grabbing a bottle of detergent she headed to the laundry room and winked at Beth.

Taking the cue, Beth glanced back over at Mike, who was still playing with the puppies, and quickly ducked into the laundry room.

"I'm going to destroy you tonight," she said. Advancing on Sarah quickly, she pulled her older sister's face down and yanked her shirt top down, allowing one of her own breasts to spill out. Beth's nipple stood out from her breast, ready for Sarah's mouth to surround and suck on it. A moan escaped her, and it was clear that Beth desperately fought to keep control.

"A girl can only hope," Sarah giggled again, as she ran her tongue across Beth's nipple. She felt it harden quickly as her tongue slid across it, and another low moan from Beth confirmed her sister was quickly losing control.

"Everything in my body wants to throw you down right now and do downright sinful things to you, big sister," Beth groaned. "I'm seriously going to pay you back tonight."

"God, I can't wait," Sarah moaned, as a pout crossed her face.

Commotion behind them spurred them into action. Beth began to put the detergent up, and Sarah grabbed some clothes.

"Those are dirty, naughty girl," Emma said behind them. "You might want to wash them before you fold them."

Sarah smiled and turned. "You scared the shit out of us," she admitted.

"Are you two insane?" Emma asked, playing her part. "What if I'd been Mike?"

"Then my pussy would be full right now," Beth growled, biting her lip.

"Jesus, Sarah, what did you do to her?" Emma asked, seeing how Beth was struggling to maintain control. It looked like she wanted to throw her down and go down on her right there.

"The things I want to do right now..." Beth groaned.

"Beth has had a development, lately." Sarah said. "It seems that whenever she gets turned on, something else takes over and she can barely contain herself. She says it's almost overpowering."

"Clearly," Emma agreed.

"I'm warning you now, if you use her to torment Mike, be careful. She can be hard to stop once she gets going."

Beth finally forced herself towards the door. "God, I'm so going to get you back tonight," she growled at Sarah.

Emma giggled. "Sounds like fun," she said, poking Sarah in the stomach and causing a giggle.

Turning, Emma moved back into the kitchen. Mike had finally stood from his puppy pile and came into the kitchen. "Hey Mike," Emma said, glancing meaningfully at Sarah. "How about we go to a movie tonight?"

"Sounds fun, we can all go."

Danni came into the kitchen then, leaning down and grabbing her puppy. "There's my widdle Princess," she cooed, rubbing the dog behind the ears. "I'm game," she said, smiling at the warm ball of fuzz in her hand and nuzzling it.

Mike flipped open his phone to look at the movie listings.

"I've got a test to study for," Beth said, putting something into the cabinet. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"I'm not really in the mood for a movie tonight either," Sarah said, winking at Emma and mouthing a silent thank-you.

Emma responded with a wink. "Looks like it's just us three," she said, smiling at Danni and Mike.

"After supper?" Mike asked. Danni and Emma nodded and headed towards the living room, followed by five yelping bulldog puppies.

"Can I help you?" Mike said, moving up close to Beth and Sarah, who were unloading the last bag of groceries. Mike could tell that Beth was incredibly turned on. He knew the look on her face and was trying his best to conceal the fact that he knew. Deciding to play a little, he moved behind her, cracked his knuckles together and gently began to rub her shoulders.

Moaning, Beth dropped the plastic bottle of ketchup back to the table. "God, that feels good," she groaned, her hand squeezing a handful of plastic bags that were sitting on the table.

Mike's muscular hands continued gently pushing and prodding, feeling every inch of Beth's shoulders and neck, working out the stress of the day. He suddenly had a genius idea.

"There ya go," he said, leaning forward and kissing her on the neck. "Love you sis," he said. "Gonna go work out," he said heading to his room to change.

"Fuck, did he say work out," Beth groaned.

Sarah was beside herself with mirth.

"This is all your fault, damnit," Beth muttered

"I'm sure I'll get sufficiently paid back," Sarah said through a giggle.

Mike came back downstairs then, in a pair of shorts and and a white t-shirt and headed towards the back door to where he kept a weight bench. "Can I get your help in a few to spot me?" Mike said, winking at Emma.

Containing herself, Emma nodded, heading upstairs to change herself.

Danni smiled and continued her puppy play.

Beth and Sarah were busy trying to focus on something other than their little brother, but in their aroused states, they were fighting a losing battle.

Mike headed outside and turned towards his weight bench, conveniently located in front of one of the huge windows facing the deck.

Moving into the sun, he leaned back and stretched, then moved the left and then right sides. Reaching down, he pulled his shirt slowly off his head, making sure to take his time and draw it out.

"Fuck," Beth said, moving towards the couch, lust clearly visible on her face.

Mike sat down, grabbed his dumbbells and began to do curls, his biceps quickly filling with blood and swelling, his veins clear on his arm. Switching arms, he continued his workout, changing positions and holding one dumbbell behind his head, facing away from the window. As his muscles bulged and then relaxed, he lifted the weight skyward again and again.

"Fuck this," Beth said, moving towards the door. "I'm taking him right now," she said, nearly running towards the back door. Danni and Sarah intercepted her and pushed her into the couch.

"Not yet, Bethy," Sarah said.

Emma came back down in some very tight Lycra shorts and a sports bra and winked at Beth as she passed. "I'll show him something that will jog his memory," she said.

Opening the door, Mike turned and said something, to which Emma nodded.

Standing, Mike moved to the bench press and adjust the weights on the bar.

Emma moved around behind as Mike laid down underneath the bar. Emma moved forwards then, placing her pussy right above Mike's eyes. Mike played his part perfectly, a look of distress crossed his face, followed by a slight shake of his head as if to get an image out of his head, followed by his eyes opening again and taking in the sight of his sister's pussy lips clearly visible mere inches from his face.

"Fuck, just let me out there," Beth moaned. "Just let me have one of them, that's all I need. I don't give a fuck which."

Mike pushed off and lowered the bar to his chest, straining and groaning but pushing it up. The second one went down and then back up, each one seeming to get a little easier. After a set, Mike stood and turned, moving to let Emma there. He mouthed something to her and she replied something. He moved over and pulled a few weights from each side, and glanced over at her, saying something else. Emma nodded and laid back, her brother taking his place at her head. Closing her eyes briefly to keep from laughing, she could barely contain herself as she saw the surprise he had for her, and for the audience watching them.

His cock, fully erect, was pushing desperately against the fabric of his shorts and sticking out above her head as he spotted for her.

Covering her mouth, Danni stifled a laugh. "Good lord, Mike," she said.

"Need... it..." Beth groaned.

Sarah couldn't deny it either, she needed it as well. "Fuck, I hope he gets better soon," she griped, grabbing Beth's hand and heading towards the kitchen.

Danni shook her head and smiled.

Beth reluctantly followed Sarah to the kitchen. Seeing the movement inside, Mike turned and looked inside, seeing Danni. Smiling widely, he winked at her as she shook her head in mock dismay, and mouthed the words "You're bad!"

"Fucker," Beth swore, cutting potatoes in the kitchen.

Giggling, Sarah moved closer to her and laid her head on Beth's shoulder. "He's not doing it on purpose, Bethy. Besides, I promise I'll take care of you later."

"If you don't, I might just jump him," she replied, a smirk on her face. "So did you ever name your puppy?"

Tilting her head, Sarah thought for a second. "What are the other puppies' names?"

"Mine is Einstein, Mike's is Max, Danni's is Princess, but I don't know about Emma," Beth replied.

After a thoughtful pause, Sarah said, "I like Dumplin'." She kneeled to pick up the puppy that was nipping at her bare toes. She'd picked the fattest of the five bulldog puppies, and it did indeed look like a fat, mostly white dumpling.

"See? She's all fat and soft and squishy, like a dumplin'!" Sarah said, with a goofy smile.

Beth giggled and leaned over to nuzzle the puppy, which licked her nose in response. "You're a goofball," Beth snickered.

Sarah set the puppy back down on the floor and turned to finish the rest of supper.

A little later, Emma and Mike finished their workout and came back inside.

"Hey Em, what did you name your puppy?" Beth yelled as the two walked towards the kitchen.

Shrugging, Emma came into the kitchen, her body slick with sweat, and opened the refrigerator and grabbed the cartoon of orange juice, taking a very manly swig directly from the cartoon and drawing a scowl from Sarah.

Swallowing deeply, she handed the jug to Mike, who followed suit. "I don't know, honestly. I was thinking about naming him/her after one of my favorite athletes, I just can't think of any good ones."

"What about naming him after the Aggies, or maybe just the mascot," Sarah suggested, putting a dish into the oven.

"Reveille?" Emma asked, but shook her head quickly after.

"Their mascot is the Aggie I thought," Beth said, a quizzical look on her face.

"It is," Mike clarified. "They are the Texas Aggies, but their mascot is a Border Collie named Reveille."

"Why that name?" Beth said, still looking slightly confused.

"They're all named that," Mike said. "It's a tradition."

Beth resumed cooking. "The Aggies and their traditions," she said, shaking her head.

Chuckling, Mike turned to Emma. "What about Stink-ass, after what you did to me yesterday. I had to go shoot cologne directly into my nose to get the smell out."

"No, and you deserved it, fuck-ass," Emma said, slapping him on the arm. Emma's puppy came over to her then and desperately tried to get her attention, finally resorting to chewing on her toes.

"Yeah, maybe," Mike said. "Who would have thought..."

"Ouch, you little shit," Emma yelped as the dog bit sharply into her toe.

"Winner winner," Mike said, laughing. "You Little Shit," he said, clapping his hands and laughing. "That's it right there."

All four sisters laughed at the idea of calling the dog You Little Shit. Shrugging, Emma gave in after a few minutes of begging, laughing, and bribing.

"Fine, we can call it You Little Shit," she said, rolling her eyes.

Sarah giggled and came over. "We're just kidding sweetie, you can name it whatever you want. It's your puppy."

"I've got a few suggestions for you," Mike said, a playful smile on his face. "Barktimus Prime, or maybe Fugly, or how about..." he said, falling quiet when she shot him a go-to-hell look.

Thinking quietly for a few moments, Emma finally smiled and snapped her fingers. "I like Biscuit."

"Biscuit, Dumplin', Max, Princess, and Einstein," Beth said, smiling. "It's not a clever play on words for all five, but they're great, just the same."

Danni nodded. "I'm just curious why two are named after food. Are you two that hungry right now?"

Sarah threw an onion slice at her. "Princess?" she asked.

Giggling, Danni blushed a bit. "I know, I know," she said shrugging.

As evening came and supper was finally ready, Mike came back downstairs from a nice cold shower. The girls were already seated as he took his place and the food began to get served.

"So, how's your memory?" Beth asked, looking hopeful.

Mike shrugged, "Oh, about the same," he said, not daring to glance at Emma or Danni. "I remember stuff from a year ago, and everything recent, just not anything else."

"Fuckin' jackass,"the voice snapped. "We could be fuckin' RIGHT NOW, but NOOOOO."

Mike ignored it and dove into his meal.

As dinner ended, Mike, Danni, and Emma all went to get ready for the movie and Beth could barely contain her anticipation. "I'm gonna lose it, Sarebear," she said impatiently.

"Calm down, honey," her older sister responded. "We'll have plenty of time."

They seemed to be deliberately taking their time.

'Damn them!' Beth thought, and she felt an almost unbearable urge to run upstairs and jump her brother, or her sister, or even both for that matter. After what seemed like an eternity, they finally began to file out the door and all hopped in Mike's truck.

"Oh my god, fucking finally," Beth said as the lights of the truck flicked on and the engine roared to life.

Giggling, Sarah continued washing her dishes. "Just let me fin..." she started, but didn't get any further. Beth had come up behind her and grabbed her from behind, wrapping her arms around her smaller sibling.

"You areso going to pay for getting me all hot and bothered earlier," Beth whispered, hands moving to Sarah's breasts, squeezing them and pinching a nipple.

Turning Sarah around, Beth quickly met her lips and kissed her deeply. Sarah whimpered softly as Beth pulled her close, her tongue pushing inside her sister's mouth. Sarah gently untied her apron and pulled it over her head, breaking the kiss for a moment to finish removing it, before lifting both hands up and pulling her younger sister back into a deep kiss.

It was Beth's turn to whimper as Sarah's fingers began to dance on the back of her neck, sending tingles all the way down her body. Everything in her body was screaming at her to tear off all of Sarah's clothes. She tried to stop the urges, but they were so strong. She could control this thing, whatever was taking her over at the moment.

'I can do this!' she vowed, steeling her resolve.

Running a hand down the back of Beth's neck and then around the front, Sarah pushed her own tongue back into her sister's mouth, whimpering softly again as Beth pulled her tight.

Breaking the kiss suddenly, Beth pulled Sarah out of the kitchen and towards the downstairs bedroom.

Pushing the door open, Beth led Sarah in and kicked it closed behind them, pushing her up against the wall and ripping the shirt from her body.

"Good Lord Bethy," Sarah said, breathing heavily, her nipples erect in the dim light of the room, her chest heaving in anticipation.

Grinning wickedly, Beth began to kiss slowly down Sarah's neck, her movements excruciatingly slow and deliberate, with gentle nibbles and pinches where she went. As she reached the collarbone, she planted a velvet kiss on Sarah's shoulder, moving down an arm and then across, skipping her breasts for a moment and drawing a moan of tortured disappointment from Sarah.

Grabbing Sarah's left nipple, Beth began to gently squeeze and twist, never letting go but not squeezing painfully, just enough to fill it with blood and send electricity across Sarah's body. "Fuck, that's nice," Sarah murmured, and she could feel Beth smile as her tongue moved across the opposite shoulder. As Beth moved across to her arm, she continued downwards to Sarah's elbow and forearm, to her wrist, and finally to her fingers, sucking them into her mouth. A moment later, Beth moved on to the stomach, kissing above the waistband of Sarah's shorts.

Gently biting and drawing a giggle from Sarah, Beth moved across her soft stomach towards her breasts, where her hand was still softly tweaking and pinching a nipple. Raising up slightly, Beth brought the opposite breast close, and softly blew a breath of air across the surface, the tiny hairs poking up and her nipple hardening visibly.