Just the Six of Us Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy rolled her eyes and slapped him on the shoulder. "Listen you horny fuck, you already came once and you promised you'd get me off. It's my turn, unless you want me to go find a replacement. At least a new one might taste better," she said with a grin.

"Alright, but it's gonna be hard to drive and suck yer pussy at the same time," he said, letting go of the steering wheel and leaning over until she slapped him again.

Laughing, he turned back to the road and glanced down at his crotch. A few seconds later he glanced back at her and then down at his crotch again. "Eh?" he said with a wink.

Rolling her eyes she couldn't help but smile. "Fine, but you owe me big time. Dirty motherfucker," she said, leaning over in the seat and popping open his bluejeans. She felt his familiar hands on her head and felt him begin to push down.

"That's my boy," she said with a grin, enjoying the pressure.

******

Pulling up, the siblings got out and went inside. As they entered the door, they heard soft moans coming from Sarah's room. Giggling, they quietly shushed each other and moved as silently as they could upstairs.

"Night guys," Emma whispered as she turned to head to her own room, but stopped short when Danni wouldn't release her hand.

"Lets try out the new sleeping arrangement," she said with a wink.

Grinning, Mike pushed the door to his room open, followed quickly by his sisters. Inside, he quickly stripped off his shirt, tossing his wallet, keys, and pocket knife on the table. He felt soft lips on his back, gently moving across and then around, underneath where his arm lay, across his ribs. Soon, another pair of lips pushed against his shoulder, and then his neck. Turning, he grabbed the second person and desperately kissed her lips, soft and sweet. A warm tongue darted out and played with his.

In front of him, Danni pulled desperately at his pants, the button and zipper finally giving way and the blue jeans falling to the floor. His cock was tenting the front of his shorts, which were quickly whisked away. She wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the head of his cock, which drew a soft moan of pleasure from her brother.

Emma pulled him backwards, to the bed, and Danni followed, her lips locked on his cock, releasing only as he fell backwards to the bed, Emma quickly straddling his face and dropping her pussy to his lips. "God, I'm so fuckin' horny," she groaned quietly. Mike's tongue probed her and withdrew, pushing out again.

She groaned in pleasure as he pulled her tightly to his face, his tongue deep inside her as Danni worked her lips up and down his cock. Emma had a dreamy look in her eyes as Mike ate her out. Moving back and forth on his face, she could feel her juices spreading across his lips and cheeks, his rough chin and cheeks and smooth lips and tongue combining to give an interesting combination of pleasure and irritation, the two sensations blurring until it was one solid feeling of pleasure.

Mike moaned as Danni went as far down as she could, his rock-hard prick pushing deeply into her throat. Pulling him out of her mouth with a loud smack, she smiled as she saw Emma's shapely ass wiggling around on her brother's chin.

"God, you have a nice ass, Emmy," she whispered, as Mike tried to mumble an agreement to her statement. She giggled when he did, the sensations tickling her.

"No talking, Mike, just keep eating her pussy," she said as she rose to straddle him.

Leaning forwards to brace herself against Emma's back, she positioned herself so she could slide gently down onto her brother's cock, which was still sticking up and demanding a little attention. Emma had both of her hands locked on her brother's skull and had it brought snug up against her pussy lips. Her nipples were poking out, huge and swollen in pleasure.

Danni slid up gently, her pussy sliding wetly along her brother's thick shaft. A soft moan escaped her lips as she gently pushed back down, his cock filling her up as she leaned her head on her sister's shoulder. She slid up again, his cock pulling from her until she bounced back down on him, a gasp escaping her lips.

"Just remember to be quiet, we don't want to blow Mike's cover," Emma whispered, a moan escaping after.

She began to come soon after that as Mike gently chewed and sucked at her clit, her hips bucking and her hand bracing herself against the wall. As she did, Danni reached around and gently rubbed a breast.

As she finished coming, Emma turned and grinned at her sister. "Payback?"

Danni smiled and nodded, pulling herself up off Mike and moving up to take Emma's place, Emma moving around to take her brother's pussy soaked cock into her mouth.

Glancing back, Danni moaned in pleasure as Mike's mouth searched out her pussy. She saw Emma licking at Mike's cock, slick with her juices and then taking it into her mouth.

"So does it turn you on to know that Emma is sucking my pussy off of your cock, baby?"

Mike groaned at that and moved his hands around until her found Emma's head. Danni glanced back and saw him begin to push, gently but forcefully, down on to his cock.

"Do you like it when he forces you to go deep, Emmy?"

Mike pushed harder and Danni could tell that it went into her throat, a moan escaped from both girls as he did so. Emma gently extracted the cock from her mouth. "Fuck yes it does," she moaned and took him back in as Mike pushed down on her head.

"I want you to deep throat him when he starts to come," Danni whispered, her own orgasm growing nearer. She followed Emma's earlier example and grabbed Mike's head, pulling him snugly up against her as she straddled his face on her knees.

"Yes, Mistress," Emma moaned as she took him back into her mouth, and again felt him push into her throat. She moaned gently as Danni began to come, glancing up as her ass wiggled back and forth against Mike's chin.

Mike began to moan deeper and Danni could tell he was close. "That's it baby, let her breathe before you come," she said as her orgasm subsided. Flushed, she turned and pulled herself off Mike's face just as he started to come.

"Now," she said as Mike's face contorted in ecstasy. Emma groaned but forced Mike into her throat, just as she felt the first hot arc of semen explode from the end of her brother's cock, throbbing in her throat, her lips wrapped around the base. Mike groaned in pleasure and his body went limp, Emma's lips wrapped firmly around the base of his cock as arc after arc of hot cum shot down her throat. Finally finished, she quickly extracted her brother from her mouth and took a deep breath.

"Jesus Christ dude! That was fucking insane! I thought Weepy McNeeds-a-Hug was boring, but holy shit! "