Just Three Drops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt his cock jerk, she grabbed him and she couldn't wait to feel his brotherly seeds filling her pussy. "Yes, oh Paul! Cum in me, cum in me!" she squealed as his gift filled her full and it warmed her lonely pussy. "Love me, fill me!" she moaned enjoying his hot breath on her face and his cum shooting in her.

His pace slowed and Paul leaned to gently kiss Annie. "I love you and always will." Paul smiled as they kissed and hugged.

"Mmmm, and I love you, baby." She cooed and kept her legs wrapped tightly around his hips. "Move in with us and...be my...lover, please," she begged with a soft voice and a smile on her pretty face.

Her words filled his ears and Paul quickly remembered what Jeff told him. "Let's talk about that later and just hold each other for now," he whispered and kissed her again.

"But, I want you here and in my arms every night."

"We'll talk about it in the morning, when you're thinking straight, ok."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise." Paul said and knew he was going to enjoy being his sisters' secret lover.

They held each other close and didn't notice that there was someone watching them from the hallway.

*.

Annie woke up and felt someone next to her. 'Oh god, it wasn't a dream and we did fu...make love to each other!' she thought and fear raced through her, but then, she felt something against her left hand and a spark hit her pussy. 'Oh no!' she thought and a smile quickly covered her face. Bev slid her hand over the half-erected cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. 'So, so nice!' Annie moaned to herself and slid down. She lifted his cock, opened her mouth and gently sucked him inside.

Jeff felt Annie moving down, he spread his legs and she started to suck him hard. "Oh yes! Good morning!" he moaned and could feel Annie giggle at his words. "This is every man's dream!" he moaned again and much louder. "Oh Annie, you're going to spoil me!" he said as she smiled around him and she sucked harder, while her loving hands were stroking his wet cock-shaft. "Oh god, stop or I'm going to cum!" he said and Annie sucked more, taking him deeper, until she gagged and she kept sucking.

Annie heard Paul and she wanted his cum in her mouth. She loved him, she loved sucking cock and Annie knew a man enjoyed cuming in a woman's mouth. 'Go...cum in my mouth! Cum in my mouth, Paul! Cum in me!' Annie thought as she sucked and looked to his face. She pumped his shaft and sucked his cock-head. He jerked and she closed her eyes, as his warm gift squirted in her mouth and he quickly filled it with only two hard squirts. She swallowed some and more kept coming. She smiled and savored his salty goo.

Paul lifted up as Annie sucked and his cock jerked in her sucking mouth. "Oh my fucking...oh shit! Oh god, Annie! You beautiful, sexy...woman!" he yelled out and was glad that nobody was home. "Oh Annie, you are sooo wonderful! Oh Annie!" he moaned, as she sucked him and drank his cum. He shot his last drops, fell on his pillow and she moved up his body

Annie licked her lips, cleaned her mouth with her tongue and she kissed him. "Good morning, lover, how did you sleep?" she asked with a soft purr and wrapped her arms around her brother.

"I slept great and I really love the way you woke me up," he said with a smile, hugged Annie and gently kissed her.

"It was my pleasure and if you'd like...I could wake you that way...every morning." Annie replied with a low, sexy voice and licked her thin lips.

He held her and his hands caressed her body. "I can move in, but we'll have to be very careful and not get caught. I don't want to get shot and killed!" he laughed, but Paul knew her husband was a gun freak, a high member in the church and they had a reputation of being known as a cult. "There is one other thing I need and it will, my stipulation, Annie. Please understand that I love you and you are the best woman I've ever been with, but..." Paul said with a low voice, caressing her face and her finger covered his lips.

She heard his last few words and smiled. "I know what you're going to say, Paul and I understand that you'll want to go out with other women, but I never want to hear about you going out with one, I never, ever want to see 'anyone' in my home and before you ever come near me...you better have sterilized yourself! Do you understand me, Paul?" Annie replied, with her motherly finger pointed right at his face and she glared deep into his eyes.

Paul felt like a kid again, getting into some kind of trouble and his Mom was chewing his ass out. "Yes, I understand," he said giving her a smile and Paul lightly kissed Annie on her lips, letting it linger and he slid his right hand up her side and gently cupped her breast. "I'll be a very discreet gentleman and never worry about me being clean." Paul whispered against her lips, while he gently teased Annie's left nipple and messaged her breast.

His hand and fingers felt wonderful and she couldn't wait for him to move in. "Thank you," she whispered back to Paul, she caressed his face and couldn't wait to wake up this way every morning. "And as for him...you'll be just fine and don't worry. He's never home and he's more worried about the 'new female' members of the church. He hasn't touched me in ages and I'm asking for a divorce." Annie whispered and gave him a kiss. "I'm going to shower and afterwards, I'll make you a good breakfast. I want you to have lots and lots of energy!" Annie said with a sexy voice, kissed him again, got up and left his room.

Paul returned Annie's kiss and he hated to see her go, but he was hungry and had an idea that she was going to wear him out. "Damn, I can't wait to try this shit on mom Friday and see what happens," he said with a smile and went into his bathroom.

*.

"So, I can see by the look on your face it worked and it worked very well!" Jeff laughed at Paul and the look of bliss on his face.

"Oh god, she went crazy and we did it all freaking night! This morning, she woke me up by sucking my fucking cock and...she let me cum in her mouth!" Paul said with a big smile and Jeff laughed.

"I was hoping it would work on her. I've been dying to fuck my little sister, Jody and her sweet, little ass!" Jeff replied, as she filled his dirty mind and the thought of screwing a gymnastics star. Jody was one of the top gymnasts in the world and he knew, Jody was still a virgin and Jeff wanted her cherry.

Paul knew Jody and he was shocked at Jeff. "You've got to be kidding! How in the hell are you going to manage that? She has more people around her than our stupid ass president and you're planning on getting her alone?" he asked Jeff and Paul thought about Jody's little body.

Jeff smiled and took a drink of his Pepsi. "The last time Jody came home, she made them all leave and we spent the night talking, hugging and we kissed a few times. She promised we'd do the same thing when she came back home and Jody called me a right before you got here. We're meeting tonight and it's all set up. Dinner, drinking, dancing and my drops! Sister or not, I'm fucking her tonight and there isn't anything going to stop me!" Jeff said with a big grin and laughed.

"Damn, you're going to nail Jody!" Paul laughed and shook his head. "Will popping her cherry make her get fat? I heard that about gymnasts, but I wasn't sure if it was true or not," he added and Jeff lifted his shoulders.

"Fuck, I don't know, but most shit you hear going around isn't true. You've seen those shows now were they prove most stupid things wrong." Jeff replied and Paul laughed at him more.

"Yeah, like any show on the TV would tell you if a gymnast gets her cherry popped and fucked, if she'll start getting fat! You fucking retard!" Paul laughed and hoped Jeff wasn't going to fuck up Jody's life.

Jeff was laughing and he shook his head. "I'm getting her tonight, oh, I forgot to tell you something...tonight's her eighteenth birthday and we'll be alone all...night!" he replied with a 'fuck you' laugh and got up. "I hate to run, but I need get some flowers, candles and a few other things. You may think I'm wrong, but don't forget what you did with someone special and now it's my turn!" he smiled, flipped a twenty dollar bill on the table and they turned to leave.

"I hope it goes good and you have a great time! Sorry for dogging you, but I'm just worried about Jody and fucking her up." Paul said as they walked outside. "Good luck man and call me with the details!" he added with a smile and they parted ways. "Man, I hope he doesn't mess up her career or worse." Paul said under his breath and headed towards his car.

"I will man and the next time you nail Annie...tap that beautiful ass of hers and let me know how good that thing is!" Jeff yelled back and heard Paul laugh.

"Ok man!" Paul laughed and drove away.

*.

Jody stood before her big brother Jeff, in nothing but a small shirt and a pair of tiny blue panties. She could see his brown eyes roaming her body and she could see his cock growing in his shorts. "Hey big brother, can I get a hug?" she asked and he pulled her into his arms, smashing his nine-inch cock against her flat stomach and his hands caressed her tiny, muscular ass and pulled her tighter. "Mmmm, I love how...hard you're fuck pole is!" Jody moaned, as his stiff prick brought her virgin body to life and her pussy was moist.

He stood, his cock grew and Jody looked so hot in the small shirt. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail and as he looked her over, he looked down to see her pussy was wet and completely bare. Jeff grabbed Jody and couldn't hug her fast enough. "You make me hard and you always have!" he replied, enjoying her small, tight ass under his fingers and his cock grew more. "I've been hoping this would happen for a long time and I'm glad you're here," he added, lifting her chin and leaned to kiss his baby sister.

Jody returned his kiss and pushed him back on her bed. "I have to baby and I've been dying to see this thing!" she giggled and pulled out his long, thick cock and moaned. "Oh my god, you're gunna ruin my little cunt and stretch it out of shape!" she giggled again and lay over his hips, facing him with it next to her mouth. "My perverted coach has been trying to nail my cunt since last year, but I've been saving it for you for, Jeff!" Jody cooed, slowly licked around the head and smiled.

He laughed as Jody pushed him back on the bed and Jeff moaned when she licked his throbbing prick. "Damn, you have a dirty mouth girl!" he laughed and Jody giggled.

"Well, a dirty mouth can...do some nice things...like...sucking a brother's prick and let him cum in her mouth! Think you'd enjoy that? Huh?" she asked with a grin and licked around the head again. "Wanta shoot some warm cum in my mouth...big brother?" Jody moaned, licking a small drop of cum from the tip of his prick and smiled. "Oh fuck...I'm gunna suck this beautiful prick every...fuckin' chance...I can!" she moaned again, smiled and Jody started nursing the tip of him.

His musky scent went up her nose and the taste of his cock-meat made her shiver. Jody kept nursing, while flicking her tongue over his tiny cum hole and she smiled. "Mmmm, oh god, Jeff, this is so fucking exciting and so fuckin' dirty! I'm sucking your god damn...fuck pole baby and...we're gunna fuck soon!" she moaned, went back to nursing Jeff and Jody took him deeper.

"Oh fuck, you dirty girl! Suck that prick...suck your big...brothers...cock!" he moaned and lifted his hips, shoving himself deeper into her warm mouth and Jody sucked harder.

"Oh Jeff, fuck me...fuck my horny cunt and make me...yours!" Jody whimpered, climbed on him and pulled her panties over. "Pop my cherry and after I'm used to it...I'll do some cool gymnastic shit...while you fuck me and remember how limber I am?" she whispered, aimed his head to her tiny, virgin hole and Jody eased down. "Think you'd like that too?" Jody asked and he touched her cunt.

"Oh baby, I'll do anything for you and I can't wait to fuck your juicy cunt!" he said and watched her pointing his cock to her pussy. "I bet you're going to be so fucking tight!" Jeff moaned as Jody slowly sat down and the head was against her wet opening. "Go slow and it won't hurt that bad," he whispered and kissed her on the mouth, pushing his tongue inside and Jody started sucking it.

She eased down more and felt the head going just inside. "Oh god, almost...almost!" she said with tears running from her blue eyes and they kissed. "I love you, baby." Jody whispered, took a breath and she pushed down. "Oh fuck...oh fuck! Jeff, we did it, we did it, baby," she sobbed, as a sharp pain shot through her cunt, it burned to and it raced to her brain. "Your big, beautiful cock-head is...in my cunt! You're in my...cunt! You're in my cunt!" she gasped and eased down more, feeling her cunt being stretched wide and his big fuck-pole was very close to tearing her insides, but Jody started relaxing and he slid deeper.

"Yeah!" he moaned, as his head took her tight, tight pussy and her muscles started contracting around his cock. Jody was so tight and her muscles squeezed him hard. Her wetness covered him and Jody pushed down. "Oh fuck...I love you! Oh no...I'm cuming! Mother fucker...no!" Jeff yelled, as Jody sat down more and her tight cunt kept squeezing his cock. Paul jerked, rammed his cock deep into Jody and he came hard. Cum shot from his cock so hard, it burned and it felt like a shotgun going off, as it blasted up Jody's cunt.

Jody felt the first hard blast of his cum hit deep in the back of her cunt and she couldn't breathe, her head began to spin and her eyes rolled back. "Yeah baby, fill my cunt! Cum in it...cum it!" she moaned and tried moving, but her pussy was locked around him and it was not moving. "Jeff, cum in me, cum in my cunt!" she moaned louder and wanted to fuck him better, but his cock was locked in her cunt and it was not moving.

"Yes, yes oh Jody!"

"Oh baby, fill me up, fill up my tight...little...cunt!" Jody smiled and wanted him to ram all the way in her. "Blast that warm cum in me and fill my...cunt!" she moaned and tried moving her small hips, but he was huge and she couldn't, not yet. "I'm gunna fuck you better...when I'm stretched out and I can take more!" she moaned and leaned towards his mouth, kissing him and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh baby...you are so tight and I knew we're going to have sooo much fun!" he grunted, lifted up and Jeff started sliding deeper. "Oh Jody, Jody!" he moaned, held her and they kissed again. "Jody, god...I love you...I love you!" he moaned and they held each other.

*.

Paul watched his beautiful, tall mother and he couldn't believe she looked so sexy. She was five-foot-eight-inches tall and was around one hundred, thirty pounds. She had nice, firm C cup breasts, a small waist and a size 36-inch ass. She had long, curly brown hair, with lots of blonde streaks in it and it went to the middle of her back. Mom always parted in the middle and Paul loved it that way. Her blue eyes were sparkling and today, they looked so beautiful, as if she was in love and she was continually smiling at him.

"I'm so glad you came up to see me and I rented a really nice hotel room for us." Paul smiled and she gave him a strange look. "I'm living with...Annie and her family. I didn't think you'd want to stay there and this way, we can talk and do whatever we want," he said and Mom shook her head at him.

"And, when did this come about?" she asked and went on. "The room will be fine and I'm looking forward to spending time with my handsome son." Layla smiled and took a drink of her wine, not knowing that her son had laced it with a drop of sex potion and that she'd soon be under his control.

"I'm there almost every night and...she just asked me to stay and I live for free. I can save money and if I need anything for school, I can buy it and I won't have to ask you." Paul said and hated lying, but how could he tell Mom that he and Annie fucked every chance they had.

"I don't mind when you ask for money Paul and you can always call you father." Layla said with a smile and could feel her nipples getting so hard, plus, for some odd reason, her pussy was burning and so wet.

"Fuck him! I can't stand to look at him and he's a prick for the way he treats you, Mom. If you were my wife, I could never do that and...you'd um...never leave my side!" Paul said and thought about her under him, making love to mom and giving her his seeds

"Awe, thank you and that was so sweet of you to say! I better keep my eyes on you for the next few days and watch out. You've turned into a very charming you man and I'm betting that you have all the girls' you can handle too!" Layla smiled, wishing her pussy would stop burning and tingling.

"I have a few, but I'm into um...older women, Mom. Young girls' don't really do it for me and I'm not into stupid mind games."

"Oh really now and how old are we talking here?" she asked with a little surprise, but remembered he did like to date older girls in high school and she heard rumors of him screwing a few women on their street.

"You're age and a little older, but no grannies or anything sick!" he laughed and Mom's eyes were really sparkling now.

"I wonder about you sometimes," she smiled and drank more of the potion. "So, what else have you been doing and how are your grades?" Layla asked, sipping her wine and could feel the wetness ooze from her lonely pussy.

He returned Mom's smile and reached to hold her hands. "I think about you a lot and my grades are very good...as always and how have you been?" Paul asked as he traced his fingers in the palms of her hands.

Layla smiled and her pussy was getting so hot. "You shouldn't think of me all the time and you need to find a steady woman," she said and loved him touching her. "I've been fine and not much new in my life," she replied and loved that Paul treated her this way. He was always flirting with her and when they were together like this, he couldn't keep his hands off of her. He didn't touch her in a bad way or anything, but it was more subtle and very sexy. He would lightly caress her face, a gentle squeeze of her behind while they hugged and he loved to hug her, but never anything inappropriate and she enjoyed it.

"I keep it to myself and nobody knows," he lied and knew Jeff wouldn't say anything. Besides that, he fucked his baby sister and popped her cherry.

Layla smiled and her nipples were ready to explode. "What do you have planned for tonight? I hope there's some dancing included," she replied with a lust in her soft voice and looked deep into his eyes, hoping she could resist Paul and his charming ways.

"If you want, but I was hoping to have you all to myself tonight."

"I do wonder about you!" she laughed and two people walked past them. "Wow, she's my age and look how young he is!" Layla said with a grin and wondered what it would feel like to have such a young man fucking her.

Paul turned and saw his friend Dave. "Mom, you're going to think I'm lying, but she's his...Mom and they are a...couple!" he said and she looked at him with shock.

"No way!"

"Yes way and they really love each other, Mom."

Layla's heart was pounding and her pussy was tingling so badly now. "Damn, that's um...crazy," she whispered, watching them hugging and kissing each other, wondering if she could do something like that with Paul or not.

"They are happy and love each other very much." Paul said as he looked into Mom's eyes and he reached to caress her face. "I love you, Mom," he whispered and her face turned a warm shade of pink. "Finish your drink and will go for a walk down the beach. I know a great spot we can watch the sun set and its very secluded to." Paul added with a wink and watched Mom finish the last of the three drops of the potion.