Just Three Drops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul held in a smile and loved this. "I am the only man here and I think it's high time I took charge of things!" he said, grabbing her wrists and Paul held her tight. "Yeah, I think it's time that I claim...everything...in this house...including...you, mom! Why don't you go to 'your' room and I'll show you why the man of the house is!" he laughed, pushing her back and towards her bedroom.

She heard him and really loved this. "No Paul, you can't do this!" Layla cried out, trying to free herself from his strong hands but she couldn't and her blood boiled. "Let me go, Paul and I mean it!" she said with a firm voice but he just laughed and kept pushing her to the bedroom.

Paul held her and pushed his cock against her thigh. "No, I will not let you go and from now on...you do what I say and I mean it!" he said, drew back his left hand and slapped the right side of mom's ass.

His hand hit her ass and Layla was on fire. "No Paul, you can't do this! I'm your...mother! You can't do this me!" she said, trying to free herself but was unable and he pushed her on the bed.

He laughed and shoved her on the bed, leaving her hips, legs and sexy ass hanging over the side of the side of it. "Yes I can do this and I'm going to...fuck you, mom! I'm gunna ram my hard, long cock up your cunt and fuck you stupid!" he laughed, holding both her wrists with his left hand and reached down with his right. He felt mom's panties and they were completely flooded.

She acted as if she was trying to get away, but Layla couldn't wait for her son to 'pretend' to rape her and use her hard. "No Paul, please stop, stop this!" she moaned, feeling him checking her pussy for wetness and he gently pulled her drenched panties to the side. "Please don't...rape me! I'm your...mother and you can't RAPE me! You can't do this...don't rape me! Don't rape your...mother!!!" she said and Paul shoved his hard, manly cock up her pussy, just as she said mother and Layla's head began to spin. "Oh my fucking...God!" she squealed, as his cock filled her with one, hard shove and it felt as if every nerve in Layla's body had exploded.

Paul laughed, pulled her panties over and he took mom hard. "Oh fuck, you horny...cunt! Oh God, your cunt is sooo fucking wet and hot! Oh mom, I should have raped and fucked you a long time ago!" he moaned as mom's pussy squeezed and pulled his cock-shaft. "I should have raped this hot, sexy cunt a long time ago!" he moaned and pushed in her.

Layla was under him and her son's cock was to her core. "Oh Paul, oh baby! My baby!" she moaned, wrapped her legs around his hips, took a deep breath and Layla came. Juices shot from her pussy, landing on his thighs, legs and all over her son's beautiful cock. "Oh God, Paul...yes, yes!" she screamed, as her pussy squeezed and orgasmed all over her son.

He held her down and felt mom's pussy lock on his shaft. "Oh yeah, mom! Cum on me, your son and your own flesh! You nasty, no good...fucking...whore!" he grunted, shoved all the way up her pussy and he exploded in his mom. "You fucking...whore! You...fucking...slut!" he moaned as five hard squirts of cum splashed in mom's womb and Paul just looked into her beautiful eyes.

Layla squeezed him with her legs and his cum hit the very back of her pussy. If she hadn't had her tubes tied, Layla knew that he would have just impregnated her and gave her his child. "Oh Paul, my God! That was...was...amazing!" she laughed and held his face to her breasts. "We'll do that again and next time, I think you should spank me for being a...bad girl!" she giggled and glanced at the clock. "Come on and let's get cleaned up! I'd like to be on a plane and on the way to Italy before dark." Layla said as she kissed him and couldn't wait for their new life to begin, thanks to Johnny and Paul's sister Annie.

Paul eased from mom, gave her a kiss and helped her from the bed. "We sure do owe Johnny and my dear sister! We're meeting them in Paris next month and I can't wait to thank them again," he smiled as they walked into her bathroom and washed.

"I know and they are so sweet for giving us so much!" she said and brushed her hair. "We really need to hurry or we'll be stuck here for the night! I want to be on the way to Italy, tonight!" Layla said with a laugh, as they quickly washed and she went for a new pair of panties.

He grabbed his jeans and pulled them up, watching mom putting on a small pair of white panties and they were see-through. "We have to play that again mom, I liked the idea of holding you down and forcing you to fuck me!" Paul smiled as he dressed and they headed out the door.

Layla's insides were tingling and her pussy was dripping again. "You're a bad boy and you need to stop talking dirty...right now! I think mommy will deal with you when we find a new house and one of us is going to be in their room...a lot!" Layla said as they got into the car and she kissed him.

"I wonder who that'll be." Paul laughed as he drove towards the bank and a new, exciting life with his mom and future wife.

*

Hope you liked it, please vote and be nice! I'm still looking for someone to help me edit.