Just Three Drops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat still and enjoyed her son's loving touch. "My god, you could seduce any woman you wanted and you pick me." Layla moaned, as his hand worked her flesh and he was driving her crazy with need. "I think we should head back to our room and um...find something to do. What do you think?" she asked with a soft purr, reaching her hand over his swelling cock and squeezed him.

Her hand covered him and Mom gently squeezed him, her index finger stroked the head and he moved against her mouth. "That's sounds nice, but can we play like we did this morning, pweeze mommy?" Paul said with a young voice, watching Mom squeeze her eyes shut and her big nipples instantly got hard. That morning when Mom woke him, she was talking to him as if he was a young boy and Paul played along with her. After teasing each other with the voices and some very serious petting, Mom came really hard and some even squirted from her.

She heard Paul using that young-sounding voice again and Layla felt like a pervert, but that morning she came so hard, a stream of her cum shot all the way across the bed and it hit her pillow. "You need to stop and behave yourself!" she moaned, squeezing her eyes and legs shut, fighting the urge to cum and Layla quickly sat up. "Come on, I need you and...yes, I'll play your silly...game!" she said with a laugh, knowing her face was bright red and her entire body was on fire for her son.

Twenty minutes later, they were lying in his room, watching cartoons, when he looked to her and asked. "Mommy, why do boys get a boner and why do they hurt so darn much?" he asked with the young voice and he watched her shiver.

She put her hand on his chest and snuggled against him. Layla had stripped and was wearing a small tee shirt, with a pair of yellow, bikini panties and nothing more. "Aren't you kinda small to be getting a boner, as you call it?" Layla asked, trying her best not to look at his throbbing cock and play along with his game.

"No mommy, I got a big one...see!" he jumped up, pulled his shorts down and made sure it was right by her mouth.

She smiled and licked her lips. "Mmmm, I'll say it's a big one and do you know what? It's even bigger than...daddy's and mommy is very impressed." Layla smiled as he lay down and snuggled against her, laying it on her thigh and she could feel the hot blood pulsing through his shaft.

"Does that mean you like it, mommy and that you'll help me fix it? He hurts so much and when we hug like this...he really hurts and it drips too!"

She could feel her blood boiling and her pussy was dripping. "How can mommy 'fix' him and daddy may not like me doing anything. I'm his and I'm not supposed to 'fix' anyone, but daddy and he'll get mad." Layla whispered; as she caressed his face and reached down to hold him.

"It could be our...secret, mommy and nobody will know, but us and I won't tell! I promise, mommy!" he said with a big grin and used the little boy voice. "Pweeze mommy...he hurts so bad!" Paul said as he pushed out his lower lip and moaned.

Layla heard him and that voice sent fire racing through her arteries. She eased him down on the bed, kissed Paul and slowly started stroking him. She loved this 'role' playing and knew that they would be doing this a lot. "Mommy would love to help you, but you can't tell...anybody." Layla purred, as her heart raced, her pussy dripped and she took him in her hands. "Mommy will make him feel sooo good, baby. Would you like that? Hum? Mommy will make it all...better." Layla whispered into his left ear, as she gently ran her hands over Paul's big, throbbing cock and she squeezed him.

Paul was floating on air and his prick was throbbing, as Mom whispered to him and she started pulling on it. "Ohhh mommy, it feels sooo good...when you touch me!" he moaned, as they kissed each other's neck and ears. "Yeah mommy...that feels so nice." Paul moaned again, as his nibbled her ear lobe and pushed his hips to her hand.

"Oh baby, it's only going to get better and better!" Layla whispered, stroking faster and pulling on his large cock-head. "Mommy's big, big boy!" she moaned and leaned to kiss his neck, while letter her tongue to lick his flesh and enjoy the sweet taste of her son.

Paul was in heaven and he was close. "Ohhh mommy, I feel like I gotta go pee or something funny is about to...happen!" he moaned, quickly got up on his knees, Mom's hands continued to stroke him and Paul aimed towards her mouth. "Oh gosh...mommy...I feel funny inside!" he moaned, started laughing and he came. Cum started squirting from the tip of his cock so hard and so fast, it burned and hurt like hell.

Layla felt him jerk, Paul got up on his knees and he came hard. Cum shot from the tip and into her mouth, before she had a chance to think and Layla gulped it down. He squirted more, she drank it all, not missing a single drop, and Layla licked her lips. "Mommy liked that, a lot!" she laughed and hugged him. "I confess...I like your game," she whispered and couldn't wait for him to get hard again.

"I had a feeling you did." Paul replied and hoped his cock would be hard again real soon. He owed Mom a favor and he wanted to repay her properly.

*.

Annie and Johnny were in their hotel room, slow dancing together, hugging, feeling each other and lightly kissing. "Mmmm, you're a wonderful kisser, but I'm sure you already know that," she said, continuing kissing him and rubbing her hips into his swollen cock shaft.

He held her close, caressing her lower back and kept pressing his stiffness against mom. "I've been told that a few times and I'm glad you're pleased." Johnny smiled; started sucking Mom's lips and he heard a soft moan escape her mouth. "This is nice, isn't it, Mom?" he whispered and slid his hands down her back, gently caressing and rubbing as he did. Paul found Mom's gorgeous ass and he gently squeezed, pulling her into his shaft and letting her know he was ready.

Annie melted into his arms and she was consumed by his soft touch. Johnny's big, hard cock was ready, but she wanted to relax and enjoy this. "Oh baby...I'm on fire and yes...this is beautiful," she moaned, as he caressed and squeezed her ass. "Oh baby, yes, yes!" Annie again, as his hands slid under her skirt and on her soft panties.

He caressed Mom's panties and her flesh under them was on fire. "You feel like you are on fire, Mom! Are you just excited or what?" he asked and lightly sucked her lower lip.

Annie rested in his arms, enjoying him playing with her ass and his gently sucking on her lip. "I feel like...I'm going to burst into flames and it's getting worse!" she moaned, pushing her hips to his and she loved the feel of Johnny's big cock rubbing on her wet pussy. "I love how big and hard you are too!" Annie cooed in his ear and tried to pull his pants down.

He loved Mom thrusting her hips into his and Johnny knew she'd been his very soon. "Mom, can I slip off my pants and rub you better...please," he moaned against her panting mouth and slowly eased his tongue inside.

Annie couldn't think, as Johnny worked his magic on her and she would be his very soon. "Yeah, I'd...like that," she faintly whispered, feeling his hands go between them and it was free. Johnny's big, throbbing cock was on her thigh and she knew what her son wanted. He wanted her and she definitely wanted him. "Oh baby, so big for...mommy! So big for...mommy," she moaned, reached down and put him right between her legs, pointing back towards her ass and under her pussy.

Johnny felt her hand going down and all of a sudden, his cock was against Mom's dripping, wet pussy and it was very hot. "Mom, you are sooo wet!" he moaned and squeezed her ass harder, crushing her pussy into his thick cock shaft and his hips.

His hands squeezed Annie, smashing his shaft into her wet slit and her panties were the only thing keeping them from committing a sin. "Yeah, oh baby...it's for my...baby...my...baby makes his mommy sooo wet! So wet!" she moaned into his mouth and slid her tongue inside. Annie looked into his dark, bedroom eyes and she needed him soon.

He gently sucked her tongue and continued to caress her ass. "Oh Mom, I'm dying to be in you and make love with you, please!" Johnny moaned as their kiss ended, but he kept squeezing and playing with her ass, gently easing his cock over Mom's wet and very excited pussy.

She couldn't move or think, but Annie knew she wanted him too and it had to be soon. "I know baby, mommy knows!" she moaned, stepped back and sat on the side of the bed, reached out and grabbed her son's pulsing cock in her trembling hands. "Ohhh god, you're so big and so...hard!" she gasped and looked to admire him. "How many young girls' enjoyed this?" she teased with a little wink and started stroking his very thick shaft.

He smiled at her and rocked his hips with Mom's loving hands. "A few, but I really like women...around your age." Johnny replied and kept moving with her stroking hands. "I prefer older ladies, Mom and I always have. Young girls' freak out when they see how big I am, but not older women and they love to fuck me!" he added, pushing closer to Mom's face and hoped that she would suck him.

She smiled as he moved forward and Annie knew what Johnny wanted. He wanted his mother to suck his cock and she did too. Annie pulled him closer, lifted his thick shaft up and against her lips. "Mommy has something that she wants to do for you and um...I think you're going to enjoy it too," she whispered, opened her mouth and her tongue slowly came out. She licked the tip of him and Johnny's salty goo covered her motherly tongue.

He watched and when Mom licked him, Johnny's knees grew weak and he almost fell on her. "Holy crap, my knees are giving out Mom and it's because of you!" he laughed and jumped in the middle of the bed.

She laughed and crawled between his legs, took him back into her hands and started sucking his giant cock-head. He was so big and was stretching her mouth wide, but Annie sucked and her tongue lapped at his tiny cum slit. 'Oh god, you are sooo big and all mine tonight!' she thought, sucking him harder and trying to take more of him.

He watched as Mom sucked and held his cock. "Mom, I'm ready! I need to cum!" Johnny moaned, trying to lift up, but Mom was on him and he couldn't. "I'm ready, oh god, I'm ready!" he grunted and heard Mom moan out. "Can I cum in you...please!" he begged and Mom looked to his face.

She pulled from him and sat on his thighs. "I want you in me and then you can cum." Annie smiled, pulled her panties to the side and lifted up to receive her son, but there was a very loud knock on the door and someone was calling out her name.

"Mrs. Jones, its Jim Reed and I need to see you! Your husband has been in a very serious accident and he's asking for you!" he yelled and kept knocking on the door.

Annie jumped up, straightened her clothes and tossed Johnny his pants. "Hurry, we don't need to be caught like this and have people talking!" she growled and fluffed her hair, hoping they didn't look to obvious. "Are you ready?" Annie asked as she rushed to open the door and find about her husband.

Annie swung open the door and saw Jim. "What happened and how is he?" she asked and hoped that he was ok. Annie didn't love him anymore, but she had other feelings for him and this made her feel so horrible. She was caught in the act of making love with her son and her husband was hurt.

Jim looked at Annie, quickly noticing her face was flushed and her hair was messed up. When he looked into the room and saw Johnny, he was straightening his pants and trying to hide a hard-on. "He's being flown into Dallas and to the best hospital in the state. It's bad ma'am and from what I've been told," Jim stopped to look at her face and saw that she was truly concerned. "He may not make it to the hospital," he said and put his hand on her shoulder.

Annie heard Jim and she sobbled. "Oh my god, it's that bad?" she asked as tears poured from her eyes and she felt horrible. Her body trembled and her head felt as if it was spinning. "I have to get to him and...be with him." Annie said looking at Jim and hoped he didn't suspect anything. He was a smart man and one of her husbands' top 'goons'.

"We can be in the air within a half hour ma'am and on our way." Jim replied, as she grabbed her things and rushed towards an open elevator. "Hold that!" he yelled out, when two people started in it and they did as told.

*.

Annie sat next to Johnny and they were covered by a blanket. "Do you think he suspected anything mom?" he asked and looked to her face.

"I don't think so and sitting like this...may not be such a good idea and I'm going to move to another seat in a few minutes." Annie whispered and hated to move away from Johnny, but they had to be careful and not get caught.

Johnny knew she was right and he didn't want any trouble. "That's cool mom and when this is over...we'll pick up where we left off and get back to business," he said and was dying to kiss her, but Jim was sitting just to their right and he could see their every move.

Annie smiled and she was still dripping wet. "When we do 'manage' to get alone...I need you to fuck the shit out of me!" she purred in his ear and stood up. "Sleep tight and I'll wake you when we get close." Annie smiled, blew him a kiss and went to another seat.

Two hours later, Annie patted Johnny's arm and shook him. "Hey baby, we're landing in thirty minutes and I thought you'd like to wake up. I made some coffee and there some muffins too," she smiled and saw that there was a small tent on his lap. "Wonder what that could be?" she teased and wished she could fix it for him, but they could wait and not get caught.

Johnny looked down and smiled. "Yeah...I wonder," he moaned and stretched. "Oh...shit! I hate sleeping on a freaking plane and we're crossing a time zone! I always have trouble sleeping and my brain never feels right for two or three days." Jim said and stood up next to her. "I wish we were at home and in your big bath tub," he whispered in her ear and made sure to bump his cock against her leg.

She jumped back and tried to slap him, but she missed and her nipples started throbbing. "Behave or I'll kick your ass!" she teased and wished the same thing that Johnny did. Annie would love to feel her son's big cock up her pussy and have him screwing her.

He smiled and went into the small restroom to wash the sleep from his eyes. 'Fuck, I wish this shit would have never happened!' Johnny thought and knew that if it hadn't, they would have been lovers by now and still in the hotel room. 'Oh well, she always told me that, good things, come to those who wait and I've been waiting a long time!' he thought with a laugh and when he got her alone, her pussy was going to get worn out and screwed for days.

A few hours later, Annie sat and listened to the doctor. "His entire right side was crushed by the train and there is massive damage to his right lung, liver and his arm will have to be amputated. He's already used all of our blood supply, but there's more on the way and it won't be a problem," he said and looked at her pretty face.

Annie felt numb and her brain was spinning. "Is he um...going...to...live?" she asked as tears rolled down her face and her heart was pounding.

"I'm not sure, ma'am, but we will do all we can and you can count on that," he said and stood up. "I have to look on him and a few others', but if you need anything or need me...just tell someone and they'll take care of it," he added and quickly walked from the room.

Annie waited until he was gone and she jumped into Johnny's loving arms. "Oh god, I hope he makes it or I'm going to feel horrible!" she cried and hugged his neck.

"He will, mom. He's too fucking mean to die and you know he's not going to leave his money!" Johnny said with a laugh and he felt mom laugh too.

"You are so bad, but you're right! Him and his money!" she smiled and pulled from him. "Well, if by chance he doesn't...what will you do with ten millions dollars?" Annie asked with a smile and knew what she was doing with her ten million. She wanted to travel and have fun.

"I guess I'll hang out with you and see the world. If you don't mind!" he added with a grin and mom just smiled.

Annie heard him and her nipples grew hard. "I'd like that and..." she leaned close to his ear and went on. "We can pretend to be husband and his wife!" she purred in his ear and gave Johnny a kiss on his neck.

"That would be fun and we can 'honeymoon' all over the world!" he replied and could imagine making love to mom in a bunch of erotic places.

She heard him and forced a smile. "I want to see Venice, Italy first and make love in a gondola!" Annie purred and could see Johnny loving her in one of the boats. "After that, anywhere you want and we can take turns picking places to go," she added and her pussy started to tingle for her handsome son.

"Oh nice, yeah...I'd be happy to help with that, mom!" Johnny replied and his cock jumped. "Do you think dad's 'goons' will ever leave and stop watching us?" he asked and saw one of the men walking out of an elevator and towards one of the waiting areas, trying to act like he wasn't watching them.

Annie saw the man and she turned away from his gaze. "I hope so, but don't hold your breath or anything! You know how they are and they're paid very well to make sure he's safe," she said and pulled from him. "That sure ruined a wonderful moment!" she laughed and sat down.

"I know, but they give me the creeps!" Johnny said and saw the man watching them. "I should get tell him to fuck off and to watch somebody else!" he laughed and heard mom do the same.

"That would be funny, but when your dad wakes up, he may not think so and you know how he is." Annie replied and picked up a magazine. "Just sit down and forget them. We're not doing anything," she said and patted the spot next to her.

"I know, but they make me sick and I can't stand to be watched." Johnny said, as he flopped next to her and picked up a magazine of his own.

Annie just smiled and rubbed his arm. "I know and it bothers me too, but hopefully, the hospital will make them leave," she said and started looking through the magazine.

The man opened his phone and dialed a number. "Yes, I have them in sight and they're still in the waiting room," he paused and listened. "I will, but I don't understand why we're watching them and the boss might not like this," he stopped and listened again, but still didn't get the point of this and wanted to go home. "I think you're walking on thin ice...how could they be making love to each other and they couldn't do it here," he stopped and shook his head. "Ha, ha...smart ass and yes...I know how two people fuck! Man, I'm glad you're the one that'll fry for this and not me!" he laughed into the phone and closed it. 'Fuck this, I'm going home and I'm screwing my woman! She hasn't been horny in months and I'm not missing out!' he thought and got up to leave, but before he did, he waved to Annie and got on the elevator.

Annie saw the man and he waved at her. "Huh, that was odd," she said and turned to look at Johnny. "He just left and waved to me," she said and wondered what was going on.

"Who knows maybe they figured they better back off and leave us alone or something?" Johnny said and smiled to mom.

Annie just kept looking through her magazine and yawned. "Oh boy, no sleep is catching up to me and fast!" she yawned again and looked at her watch. "It's only two, do you think we should get a taxi and find a room for the night or just stay here?" she asked and thought of being alone with her son.

"Do you think they'll follow us?"

"As far as I know, he was the last one of them and he didn't seem to be very concerned." Annie replied, feeling her nipples growing and her pussy was tingling. "Let's go and if nothing else, we'll get two rooms and just sleep a few hours," she smiled, stood up and they made their way outside.