All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 07'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How can it keep getting better?

This is a wonderful story - probably why so many of us want the next episode faster. Yesterday would be good. On the other hand the pleasure is enhanced by stretching it out. I have wondered how you were going to work out some of the conflicts you built in, and am amazed you keep coming up with great resolution. How do you keep it getting better and better as the story unrolls?

GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great chapter....another 5 stars

First of all I'm sorry to hear about your father and never apologizes for doing what is doing the right thing at this very trying times. With that said this chapter is outstanding and given the gravity of situation with Suzie and Stephanie you've has brought in Michael to not only add to the plot but to be there for Suzie from now on. I was wondering how you were going to take Suzie out of the equation and still keep her a very integral part of the story and having Michael being there you have accomplish this quite nicely.

Don't worry about how long it'll take you to get the next chapter out. Take care of the important thing that need to be done. Your loyal readers will still be here waiting. So until that time don't worry about it, worry about your family. Anybody who gives you any problems about the length of time it takes for the next chapter just ignore them, because they really don't matter.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i too pass my sorrows to you for your familys loss.i lost both maternal grandparents within 6mos of each other and that was hard enough.so from a fan of your writing take the time you need to grieve and get things right we will be here for you further updates when you get to them.may your heart find peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my favorite author<3

Amazing, I LOVE ur stories, I'm sorry about ur dad, and don't wory about when you submit ur stories ,lots of love 5/5

GunellGunellabout 10 years ago
Really really good

First want to say sorry to hear about you father passing. It's never easy when you lose a love one! As for when you post the next chapter like others have said take you time. The story is coming along truly well and worth the wait. There were a few grammar mistakes but not many. I like the was you have develop the relationship between brother and sister as well as her closes friends. Bringing in Michael is interesting in that it make me wonder what's his story. How can he afford to be at the hosiptal all the time and cover the hosiptal expenses for Susie? It will be interesting to see what you have plan for the next chapter. So take your time and keep up the good writing.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
Outstanding chapter!

I, like others have been waiting for this chapter however I offer my condolences to you and your family for your loss.

This chapter is excellent and well developed. Although you answered some of the loose ends from previous chapters, you once again opened new avenues. One of which is the apperance of Michael but you left us hanging as to his lifestyle.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.

RecHiker

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everabout 10 years ago
great once again

I have been waiting for this chapter and am pleased that it is here. However I offer my condolences to you and yours for your loss.

I am enjoying this story, as much as I want to read the next chapter asap, I understand it takes time to write and edit and make sure you are putting out great work and not just trash. SO that been said, take the time you need , because if your heart and mind are not in it, the story will not be what it can be.

stevearavestevearaveabout 10 years ago
Thank You

It is a sad day in someone's life to lose a loved one. I have lost both of my parents at a younger year than your father. I do know this is not a helpful thought. The best thing I ever thought of was just how much my parents loved me and how much I loved them. The only way that I got over my dad's passing was knowing the he knew just how much love I had for him. Moms death was about the same realizing she knew how much she was loved.

Thank you for the story it was extremely well thought out and very nice to read.

Thank You Steve Arave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue

I am very sorry to read of your loss. This last chapter adds much to the story. For you to deal with it and with your loss proves to us that you are an up and coming writer.

Please continue as your time permits.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Sorry for your losing your faher

Great story, just keeps getting better.

I could only gve you five stars and I don't mean to bitch, but I could hurt you for ending it like that ( just kidding )

Thanks, things will get better in time, when I lost my mother ( my best friend ) it about killed me even though we knew it was comming.

Matt450Matt450about 10 years ago
Awesome

Sorry for you loss. Great story as always please keep it going when you have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worth the wait

This chapter was definitely worth waiting for, however in my opinion i don't like the idea of any of the girls pairing up with Michael over Justin, but thats just me.

Also I offer my condolences to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A+ 5/5

Great story so far. Love how you ended this chapter with Justin in bed with the girls and Michael, devoutly religious, in the guest room. Hmm, wonder what lies ahead in the next chapter ;)?

italianguy82italianguy82about 10 years ago
Great chapter

Another great chapter! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm sorry for your loss.

luckylapperluckylapperabout 10 years ago
becoming one of my favorite authors

love this series and i hope michael ends up with susie not rosemary i dont think justin should be just a quick thing for her and then move on to someone else or share herself with the two they have something special that should not be cheapened the way alot of these stories so often do.keep writing and ill keep reading.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the story! Love stories that build like this are my favorite kind.

My deepest condolences... expected or not, it's still a trying time.

As to the people giving you a hard time for the delay... it's easy to be demanding of someone's time... however, this is all done for us without any financial payback to the authors, and they do have lives outside of our desires.

For me, I say "Thanks for your contribution, and thanks for sticking with it!". I'm looking forward to the next part(s), and will be happy to read them when they show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story Hope there is a follow up

Enjoyed reading looking forward to a conclusion

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 10 years ago
Great story

Great so far. I just hope Justin comes clean about Mr. Koala, and soon. Hopefully before he and Steph get together. With Rosemary it just happened, but this is slowly built up to. I hope he takes a lesson from Mike here. Thank you and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5*

We all want more, but take your tyme (sorry for the pun) . Get back to writing when you can, life is to short even at 82. So carry the good memories with you every day, and life will allow your return to writing. I believe it will be even better!``

" "

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Mainstream?

First of all, Callicious, I'm sorry for your loss. It's been a quarter century and more since I lost my parents, and I still miss them. Grieve as you need to.

I stumbled on this chapter yesterday, and after reading part of the first page, knew I had to go back and start from the beginning, and I'm SO glad I did. Yes, there are many errors of word choice, spelling and grammar, and I was sometimes disoriented by sudden jumps from one scene into another, but the series reads like a wonderful novel. Better, in fact, than many a high selling mainstream novel. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Do whatever you need to do to take care of the issues in your life, but PLEASE continue with this series. In fact, when you finish, rewrite with the help of a good editor, tone down the sex a bit, and start submitting to publishers. You'll get rejections because of the unapologetic nature of the subject matter (though why should anyone apologize for consensually giving and receiving love and pleasure, despite a relationship?), but someone may be brave enough to accept it.

I hope we won't have to wait too long for the continuation here on Literotica, anyway. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
condolences

My deepest condolences at your loss

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Great Reading

Hope to see a follow up to the story sometime.

ABSsABSsabout 10 years ago
wordy

Too many distracting plot complications using too many words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

First off I am deeply sorry for your lose second of all please continue this series its a beautiful well written story

MorgoffMorgoffabout 10 years ago
Captivating characters.

I usually avoid anything incest or taboo but the characters here have kept me interested, it's not about carnal gratification for me so much as really liking the story and how the characters are developing. Can't wait to see what's next.

Sorry for your loss, it's never an easy thing to cope with, I pray you can take joy in the life he led rather than the sorrow of his departure.

pguild01pguild01about 10 years ago
You Have a Talent for Writing!

I have read chapters 1 through 7, and am anxious to start on the next chapters. You do a really great job. You should be quite proud of what you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I am so sorry for your recent loss. I lost my father only three years ago and i still miss him.

You write so true and so emotional that you brought tears to my eyes in some parts of your story. I really hope you continue..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like it

I'm liking the story hope you con it and I like slow place story's but this needs a little more sex in it and less sad complicated sup plots

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
I Like

pguild: have just finished 1-7 and think you have an excellent story. can see a lot of changes with Susie being injured and Michael looking like he might be infatuated with her. and the Twins going to Scottsdale to work on the house. with maybe Stephanie joining them. will be reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Michael

Great story series, but honestly I can't understand what you're doing with Michael. Yes, he's a potential love interest for Susie, but under age drunk driving that nearly caused 2 fatalities? Why isn't he in jail? And the victims forgive him just like that because he brought flowers and apologized? And no lawyer would ever allow him to approach the victims to apologize and his own lawyer wouldn't allow it. None of that makes any sense. I don't know the drinking laws in the US, but even at a .07 isn't there a no tolerance law for under age drinking and driving?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was pretty good until you introduced a drunk driver who nearly killed 2 people and those people were just shy of blowing him when he showed up with a few flowers and said "lolsry".

I'm not reading anymore of this horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Michael

Honestly the whole crash thing was to much if you need a plot you should of brought another girl in the story that justin likes or someone that wants to take him alway from them. Even if you really wanted to put the crash in the story you shouldn't have made one of the lead characters seriously injured you could of found another way to get the story to where it is now but besides that good job I like this story and I'm happy to see it's still continuing 😄

RedBox1RedBox1almost 10 years ago
And another excellent installment!

Thanks again. A very enjoyable story. I have much enjoyed all that I have read to this point.

An additional 5 stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heartwrenching

Very emotional story, loving everything so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5+

A realy good an interesting story that is very emotional to.

I like it very much..

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
AMAZING

I have yet to finish but as I am reading this it almost makes you forget where it is posted. It reads more like a mainstream book then anything on a "porn" site. (sorry I didn't know a better way to describe it) I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed EVERY chapter and even I got angry at the drunk drive at first, hard to do now since you've pulled me in I must finish but must get to bed. I cannot wait to read more, thank you for sharing your talent and making it such a pleasure to read. Don't ever give up or let others tell you differently that your not a terrific writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL DONE

You write well; your vocab is large; you tell a good story; your sex scenes are romantic and sensitive; your characters are real and nice. Overall you are the best read I have been pleased to experience on Literotica in a long time. I am an amputee (above the knee) because of a woman running a stop sign and hitting my motorcycle thirteen months ago and feel the crash part of this story is very well done.Thank you friend. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turned off.

Great writing, please don't get me wrong. You have talent. However stories with love in them, for me, mean dedication. Polyamorous or monogamous, either way I hate when a character tries to "step out of the way" for the person he/she loves. Just because society disagrees with Rosie and Justin's love does not make it wrong. Consenting adults should be allowed to love as they will. But the fact that he would try to get out of the way for her to find somebody elsewhere is just despicable and weak in my mind.

So, though I like your talent and the story line, I will have to stop reading here so I don't have to see a love story marred by such crap.

ZombiereaderZombiereaderover 7 years ago
Out with Michael

I have been enjoying chapter after chapter of this right up until another guy can in, at first I was willing to have him in it, but now he really really just seems like the scrum of the earth and honestly I wish he would die or get locked up for good because this social interaction is not realistic in the slightest. Mainly because of him being dumb enough to drive while drunk and not think anything was wrong, but then HD goes on and on about how sorry he is and that he would take care of everything, but all I can think of is "" why the he'll is he still here"" I really truly am struggling through these chapters because of the unrealistic reactions and the total ignored point of the way people deal with grief. She should at least have been angry along with everyone else, not respecting of him and thinking ""yay, he nearly killed her but it's all okay simply because he's trying to make up for it"" it is not okay and he should be in jail.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
So far the story has been great but I agree with the last few commenters about Michael

1st off, he would never legally be allowed in the room with Susie at the hospital, no matter how rich or sorry he is. Trying to force him into the story is just plain dumb considering the direction you were going with it. He almost killed 2 people while drunk driving and should be locked up for many years, no forgiveness for that. Ignorance of what you put in your body is not an excuse, it's your responsibility. I just about shut the story down when Justin said that they were gonna be friends. Sorry no fucking way that's happening. I will read a few more chapters, but I surely hope Michael disappears and never comes back, his character doesn't deserve it and neither does Susie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally agree with earlier comments. The Michael business ended the story reading for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous