Justine Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"You're right," Quinn said, "I already know this."

"My apologies." Edward said. "I never could start at the middle of an explanation. At any rate, there is one who is called the queen of queens. That queen will have gifts stronger than any queen before her; she will be strong, honest and just. There are many who do not believe that such a woman exists because we have never seen anyone who even remotely meets that criterion until now."

He paused to see if Quinn understood what he was being told and then continued.

"This queen will rule until the day she dies which will more than likely be never. She will be almost impossible to kill. The gifts of her mate will grow along with hers especially since she has recognized him as her equal. He like her will be almost impossible to kill."

"What are you saying?" Quinn asked, "That Justine is that woman?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying and you are her king. The only way this changes is if she is killed and then the process begins again. I am telling you this so that you can prepare for an eternity of rule and to offer my services to you for as long as you want or need them."

"Uh... should I tell Justine?" Quinn asked quickly recovering from his shock.

"Yes but my guess is that she already knows even if she hasn't admitted it." Edward replied.

"How do you know it's her?" Quinn asked.

"First of all," Edward said, "the innate way that she used and trusted her gifts is a major sign. No queen has ever done that. The other thing is her eyes. It is said that the queen of queens will have eyes of fire... Justine's eyes are hardly ever their natural color are they? And there is always red flames surrounding them am I correct?"

"That's true." Quinn conceded.

"Quinn it's her. I have seen her eyes and there are always flames around them and your eyes, they are hardly ever their normal shade of green are they? Even now I see the green flames dancing around them."

Quinn blew out a breath as he looked down at Justine who was looking up at him with a worried expression on her face.

"I'm alright." He said telepathically. "We need to talk later." He added.

Justine smiled and nodded before continuing her walk with Violet.

***********************************************************************************

Mikhail went over the information that Jeremiah gave him. He was unfamiliar with the section of the city where the house was located but he knew of someone who was. It was time to start calling in favors. He picked up the phone and waited for someone to answer. After six rings someone picked up.

"What?" the voice barked.

"Hello Dante." Mikhail said. "It's nice to know that you're still so pleasant."

"Mikhail?"

"Yes and I'm calling in the favors that you owe me."

"What do you need?" Dante asked.

Mikhail explained the situation and told Dante what he needed.

"I know that section of the city, give me the address and I'll get right on it. What else do you need?

"That will be all for now, thank you." Mikhail said and hung up.

"Do you have to go somewhere?" Zoe asked from behind him.

"Not just yet." Mikhail replied as he stood up. "Do you have time for me to please you?"

"There's always time for that." Zoe replied as she walked toward him. She realized that in the not so distant past she wouldn't have been able to have this type of conversation with a man. Even to admit that she wanted him would never have happened.

Just as she reached him, the phone rang. She was disappointed but she understood that the search for Justine's mother had begun in earnest.

After he answered the phone, Mikhail hugged her. "I must ask for your forgiveness in advance." He said. "There will be many phone calls and times that I will need to be away from you but I promise that you will not be neglected in any way."

The phone rang again before she could reply.

"Zoe..."

"It's alright, take the call." She replied as she kissed his chest.

The fact of the matter was that both of them as well as Pam, Darren, Violet and Edward were servants to the king and queen although neither Quinn nor Justine would use that term. They were considered to be friends but that didn't change the fact that whatever they needed came before anything else.

"I'm sorry for the interruption." Mikhail said when he came back to her.

"It's alright, is there any news?"

"Not yet but let me love you before the phone rings again." Mikhail said as he picked her up.

Mikhail laid Zoe on the bed and stretched out on top of her already nude body. She was so petite that he had to be careful not to hurt her although she was constantly reminding him that she wasn't as fragile as she looked. He lay on top of her not moving for several seconds just as she liked because she said it gave her a feeling of safety.

He slid down until they were face to face and kissed her eyes, cheeks and finally her lips before murmuring that he loved her. He wanted to take his time with her but knew that the phone would start ringing again. He moved from her, sat on his haunches and held out a hand to her pulling her up onto his lap when she took it.

Zoe put her legs on either side of him and cried out as Mikhail slowly eased her down onto his waiting cock. When she was seated, he began to pump into her while sucking on one rose colored nipple and then the other. He held her firmly in place so that he had to do all of the work; he wanted her to concentrate on feeling his love for her. Just as her orgasm started, the phone rang but he didn't stop. Whoever it was would either leave a message or call back.

The tightening of Zoe's vaginal muscles around his cock triggered Mikhail's orgasm. He came with her nipple firmly in his mouth. He kept pumping knowing that if he didn't stop that she would come a second time. He moved to the other breast, took the nipple between his teeth and gently bit as he pumped into her.

Zoe clung to him unable to move as the second orgasm washed over her. Afterwards, she was lying back on the bed fully sated and trying to catch her breath. Mikhail lay next to her, pulled her into his arms to hold her for a few minutes before he had to get back to the task of finding the queen's mother.

*********************************************************************************

Freddie had finally come back with a cooler that contained several units of blood. Josephine had made it perfectly clear that if they murdered another innocent she would rescind on her promise of the seventy-two hour leeway. She realized that he had agreed because of the blood in the cooler although he complained about how much it had cost him.

It was time to make the next demand. She needed to talk to David. If she did, she might be able to communicate with him telepathically or be able to give him some clue as to where she was.

Eppi cautiously approached her with a cup of warmed blood that was in the same cup that she had thrown at Freddie.

"Thank you." she said with a smile.

"Yeah, sure." He said as he backed away from her.

"Send Freddie over here." Josephine demanded.

"He's busy..."

"Now." She interrupted her voice cold.

A few minutes later Freddie approached her, his eyes on the empty cup.

"What do you want?" he asked all civility gone.

"I want to call my mate."

"No."

"Alright Freddie or is it Josh?" Josephine asked.

Freddie's head snapped toward Eppi and then back to Josephine.

"As I was saying," Josephine said calmly, "I want to talk to my mate now give me your phone."

Freddie looked at Josephine and blinked rapidly. Her eyes were no longer brown but black with deep purple flames dancing around them. The feeling that this time he and Eppi were out of their league hit him but he wanted the money. This time instead of consulting Eppi, he made a unilateral decision. They were keeping her until they got the twenty million American dollars and he wouldn't tell Eppi about her eyes. If he did, Eppi would insist that they cut their losses and let her go.

"Phone." Josephine said holding out her hand.

"Thirty seconds." Freddie said slapping the phone into her hand. "And while you're at it, tell him that we want twenty-million dollars in American dollars."

*********

David answered the phone before it had a chance to ring the second time thinking that it might be Delgado.

"Hello?"

"David, it's me, Josephine."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers