All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 20'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kitty5670kitty5670over 11 years ago
Beautiful!

This story is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A round of applause

Is what I literally gave you halfway thru the chapter. You handled a particular problem exactly how I hoped.

Enjoy your daughter's wedding (Congrats to her!) & don't worry about us. We, your faithful (addicted) readers, will be here waiting.

~LadySilverNova~

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!

For this wonderful tale. I have enjoyed it from the beginning.

Enjoy your vacation and have a blast at your daughters upcoming wedding.

Don't forget to eat a piece of wedding cake for me. ;)

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

M1

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Young Spirit

Maybe because your heroines are younger I think of you as a younger writer, It great to know that you are closer to my age than I thought, it means there's still hope for me.....hehe-he. I love this story, but who could not love Justine. From the start she has been a strong woman who has only got stronger as the story has progress. I look forward to Justine being happily married and contentment in her life. And hope your next story will be about Lorenzo and Naila because they have a story to be told. Ok I know I'm jumping ahead...hehe-he. Just trying to keep you on your toes as you keep me w/your stories. Now go enjoy the whole mother of the bride experience!!!!

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it even more than usual, and I always love the chapters!

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
super chapter

really enjoyed this chapter i think that Wilhelmina to easy but at least she is dealt with can't wait for the next chapter. Congrats on you daughter's wedding

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
i would like to sing....

Ding dong the bitch is dead in the key of d....

*ahem*

(Begins singing...neighbors tell her to shut the hell up)

Well anyway...still a huge fan and many blessings for your family on a wonderful occasion.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh boy!

No one will be able to get away with anything with Justine on the throne!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing and congrats on your Daughter getting married ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

Is this really the ending chapter for Justine???

If so, it has really been a super duper rollercoaster ride. I've enjoyed every aspect with its twists and turns. The characters have been "very interesting".

Enjoy the wedding, mother of the bride. God, please provide a day of beautiful weather.

vt

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

ding Dong the Witch is died!! lol I cant wait to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome reading this Chapter

What an incredible story and chapter. I did not at all expected this change in the story line. Wow!!!!! Kal thank you so much and all the best with the wedding of your daughter! Ann133

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Emotional Ending

I fist pumped at Wilhelmina's death, went all soft and squishy for Naila and Lorenzo, and almost to tears at the graveside portion.

This has been an amazing story, thank you for the hours and commitment you've demonstrated in producing through this quality piece. You ended the story on a beautiful note and feel and I thank you again.

I hope your daughter finds her new life as a married woman a tenured relationship with a fairy tale ending too!!

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Thank You!!!!

You have given us a great story to read!!!!! I can wait for the next chapters to come. I hope that all goes well with your daughters wedding, but most of all CONGRATS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okAY,,,

good update. However, i wish somethings werent so vague. for instance, what thoma's power are and who his parent were, that was all so vague. so, is david ever going to explain himself to justice for his actions??

zia27zia27over 11 years ago
*****

Love this story. You are a great writer. Congrats to your daughter! Wish her a beautiful day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

what a way for wilhelmina to die... Isn't justine just a bad ass babe........

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 11 years ago
rushed.....

I really, really love your story, my only complaint is tthat the last few (2 or 3) cchapters have felt rushed. You can see the difference if you go back to the first few and read the level of detail in them. That's missing in the last few. Which I find really sad. Hope you get back to the buildup and detail, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rushed

How is it rushed if it is four pages long? I coild underdtand if the chapters were drastically shortened....

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 11 years ago

You never fail to bring out the emotions! So glad Wilhelmina's evil ass is truly gone! Justine showed who is in charge! Nice touch giving Mother/Grandmother and Sister/Aunt a final homegoing! And your chapters are not rushed!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Gifted

to link words for readers to enjoy. Keep going, and Congratulations on the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congratulations!

On your daughter's wedding. For you to still submit stories for an event such as that going on too I applaud you. Wonderful writing~I look forward to your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is this story finished?

Hope ur daugther has a happy marriage and gives u many grandbabies soon. Love your stories, they are uniqe and mind blowing. Please let me know if this story is comple so I can start reading it. I do not read stories until they are complete so I don't break the plot. Keep up the good work - NK

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
Is the the story finished

To anon... no the story isn't finished. Chapter 21 is in the works.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
ch 21

Hi all.. just wanted to let you know that chapter 21 will be delayed due to technical problems. It will be submitted as soon as it is finished. Thank you.

Kal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 19 Previous Part
Justine Series Info