Justine Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers

"Shatter."

Justine caught Wilhelmina's body before it hit the floor, carried it to the bed and laid her on it. She looked at the lifeless body for a few moments and vanished from the room taking Josephine with her.

*******

Thomas paced and then jumped when he heard someone outside of his door. He whispered another goodbye to Lottie and gave the command to enter.

"Thomas Rhys?" Quinn asked when he and David entered the suite.

"Yes who are... your majesty?" Thomas asked and dropped to his knees.

"Get up." Quinn said.

Thomas got shakily to his feet and waited.

"Maybe you'd better sit down." Quinn suggested.

Thomas sat down and stared up at Quinn and David. He knew that Lorenzo would try to send help, but this was more than he had thought possible.

"Lottie?" he asked when he found his voice.

"She's fine and you won't have to worry about Wilhelmina any more." Quinn replied.

"Is she..."

"Dead? Yes." Quinn said finishing the question and then answering it.

Justine and Josephine appeared outside of the suite. The music had stopped. Everyone was waiting to see what was going to happen next. No one had ever died in the Realm before let alone having the Queen of Queens appear to mete out the sentence herself.

"It's done." Justine said softly.

Quinn walked over to Justine and hugged her not caring who was looking.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine, we need a couple of guys to get rid of the body... shit... where do we bury her?" Justine asked.

"I would suggest that we burn her." David said. "I'm sure that you were thorough and that she won't be back, but why take chances?"

"Good idea." Justine said. "Will you arrange it?" she asked.

"Of course." David replied.

He looked over at Josephine to see how she was faring. She looked a little pale but seemed otherwise fine. Even so, he left Thomas sitting alone and went to her.

"Jo?" he said softly.

"I'm fine... you should have seen her, she was amazing."

"I'm sure that she was." David replied. "Look at who her mother is." he added. Will you be alright while I arrange for the disposal of the body?"

"I'll be fine." she assured him with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll help you." Quinn offered.

Justine walked over to Thomas and sat beside him.

"Thank you for being brave enough to go up against your mate. Lorenzo told me about how you tried to help save the humans from Wilhelmina. He also told us that you were willing to stay just so Lottie would be safe. You're free to be with her now."

Thomas didn't know what to say except thank you.

"No, we should be thanking you." Justine said. "I don't know how you managed to live with Wilhelmina all of this time but I have a proposition for you. I'll tell you what it is and you can discuss it with Lottie, but Thomas just know that we'll accept any decision that you make."

"Do you know who my family is?" Thomas asked.

"I know and I also know that you aren't like them. The fact that Lorenzo vouched for you with his life spoke volumes but here's the offer, you and Lottie can leave the realm and live with us or you can stay here."

"I don't know what to say." Thomas said. "If we came what would I do? I won't come into my mage powers for another fifty years."

"I'm sure that we could find something for you and Lottie to do and she will no longer be a servant. When you decide, contact Lorenzo."

"Jussie? It's done." Quinn called from the door.

"Think about it and there's no rush. Enjoy your time with Lottie, you both deserve it."

Justine stood up and headed for the door. She had to address the rest of the realm. With Quinn, Josephine and David at her side, she spoke to the inhabitants of the realm.

"I'm sorry that our first visit here was because of an unpleasant issue. Without going into detail, the issue has been resolved and I would like us to move forward. As you know, I've been making changes in the way that things have been done in the past. One of the things that I would like to change is the Realm. I don't know whose idea it was that once you were here, you couldn't leave. I'm rescinding that. I also know that some of you are very gifted and if you want to offer your services, contact us through the portal. Once again, you have my apologies for disrupting the festivities."

In response, every person present, dropped to their knees and bowed their heads. As they passed by, she heard murmurs of "My Queen."

Richard and the four guards he chose were waiting for them by the gate that would take them back to the human world.

"These are the men I chose my King." Richard said.

"Fine, we'll talk later, come with us." Quinn looked at one of the guards that was being left behind. "You, what's your name?"

"Phillip my King."

"Phillip, you are now in charge of security up here. It won't be as simple as before because people are now allowed to go between the two worlds. Do you understand?"

"Yes my king."

Justine looked back toward the realm. The music had already started again and she could hear laughter. The atmosphere had already begun to change. It was lighter and more carefree.

Several minutes later, they were back at the house. The five vampires with them felt the drain of their powers.

"Sorry guys." Quinn explained. "You'll get them back as soon as you're cleared. If you step through that doorway, someone will meet you and take care of whatever needs you have."

Maurice and Lorenzo came into the room as the guards left.

"Well?" Lorenzo asked.

"Wilhelmina is dead." Justine said. "And Thomas is safe; she was going to kill him."

"And Lottie?" He asked.

"She's fine too." Justine said. "We'll talk about it later."

"Of course." Maurice said taking the cue. "Call us when you're ready."

*******

Quinn took Justine by the hand and led her to their suite. The scent of lavender and the Jacuzzi filled the air when they walked in. Quinn led her straight to the Jacuzzi, made her stand still and undressed her. For once, she didn't protest.

He stepped in first and then held out a hand to her.

"Come on baby." he said softly.

Justine took his hand and climbed in sitting between his legs after he sat down.

"Lean forward." Quinn said as he gently pushed on her shoulders.

He started at the nape of her neck massaging it with firm but gentle strokes before moving to her shoulders and down her back. It wasn't long before she was purring in contentment.

"God that feels good."

"Better than peppermint patties?" Quinn teased.

"Close but not that good." Justine replied. "Why do you think she was going to do it? She had to have known that she wasn't going to succeed."

"She knew, but she had everything to gain and nothing to lose." Quinn replied as he closed down his ability to know what Justine was thinking.

It was an unspoken agreement between them. When they were in their suite, the ability to know what the other was thinking was shut off. It gave the illusion that they were a normal couple when they were anything but.

"I understand that but jeez...I asked Thomas to come stay with us. I figured it was better to have someone with the skills that he'll have on our side than working with his family." Justine said.

"I figured as much." Quinn replied. "I'm sure that he'll want to talk to Lottie about it first."

"True but as far as his family is concerned; they need to be warned that they're treading on thin ice." Justine said as she moved to better accommodate the hard cock digging into her back. "We need to make sure that Thomas understands that his family will be treated the same as anyone else."

"Agreed." Quinn said and sucked on her earlobe.

Justine jumped and then sighed as she always did when he sucked on her earlobe. He was teasing her and she loved it but she could tease as well. She pressed back against him and rubbed his cock with her wet back grinning when he moaned into her ear. She stopped and moved forward when she heard his breathing change into rapid pants and he was pulling her tighter against him grinding into her back.

"Cock tease." he said and nipped at her ear making her yelp and then laugh. "Turn around." he said and actually lifted and repositioned her before she had a chance to move. "That's better." he murmured as he took a hardened nipple into his mouth and sucked hard.

Justine rubbed against him trying to rub her clit against him but he pushed her hips back.

"Clit tease."

Quinn grinned, pulled her closer and lifted her until she hovered just above his cock and then without warning slammed her down on it.

Justine immediately began a rocking motion combined with a swiveling of her hips. She had the idea to tease him by stopping but that would be postponing the orgasm that was rapidly approaching. She wrapped her arms around his neck crushing her breasts against his chest.

Quinn opened himself to her and let her feel everything that he was feeling for her. The love, the desire, and the total trust that he had for her flowed into her. Justine cried out as Quinn's emotions washed over her. Unable to speak, she opened herself up to him as well.

"I love you too." Quinn managed to say just as he came with a low moan that shook the walls.

Justin's orgasm started the moment she felt Quinn's seed shoot inside of her. Her moan of release started deep in her chest and was a scream by the time it reached her mouth making cracks in the walls of the Jacuzzi room.

Afterwards, she slumped onto Quinn's chest.

"Damn." she said when she could breathe again.

Quinn stood up with Justine still impaled on his still hard cock, stepped out of the Jacuzzi and carried her to the bed.

"We're not done yet." he murmured as he laid her on the bed and began sliding in and out of her with slow, deliberate movements meant to bring her as much pleasure as possible. He lowered his head and traced the outline of her lips with the tip of his tongue before giving her a deep kiss that took her breath away.

Justine writhed beneath him trying to hurry him along but he refused to be rushed. He stretched out on top of her covering her and pinning her down with his bigger body. She could have thrown him off had she wanted to but she didn't. She closed her eyes to savor the sensations that traveled from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. She savored the feeling of letting someone else being in control.

She clung to him and just went along for the ride. Only when he felt her orgasm begin did Quinn let her loose. The Plexiglas windows shook and then cracked as Justine clung to Quinn and screamed into his chest Quinn hung onto her as tightly as she was holding him. When she turned her head to the side offering her neck to him, he didn't hesitate. He bit and came as soon as her rich, sweet blood touched his tongue.

Quinn stayed where he was for several seconds. He didn't want to move. When he did, he rolled so that he didn't lose contact with Justine's skin. Still shaking, he kissed her head as it rested on his chest.

"I can't wait to marry you." Justine said softly kissing his chest.

"Ditto." Quinn replied. "When? And it can't be soon enough." he added.

"Soon." Justine replied. "There's one more thing that I have to do."

"You mean we don't you?" Quinn gently corrected.

"We." Justine said. "We need to have a memorial service for my aunt and grandmother."

"Understood, is Pam or Zoe working on it?" Quinn asked.

"Zoe is...I want to bring them here."

"Then we'll do it and I think that I know the perfect spot." Quinn replied.

"The spot at the east end of the cemetery where the rose bushes are." Justine said.

"Exactly." Quinn replied.

"If all goes well, we can have the service next week and then we can plan the wedding." Justine said. "How close is the indoor garden to being done?"

"Close, it will be finished another week or two especially with David helping me." Quinn replied. "He knows more about plants and flowers than I do."

Justine sat up and looked down at Quinn.

"Was that strictly for my information or are you trying to tell me something?"

"Both." Quinn replied. "Jussie you need to get to know him."

"No I don't."

"Yes baby, you do. Aren't you even a little curious about the man who was chosen to be your mother's mate? He's a part of this, you accepted him so it behooves you to get to know him." Quinn replied.

"You like him." Justine commented.

"Yes, but that's beside the point." Quinn said. "You're still angry at him. I get it and so does he, but sweetheart, an eternity is a long time to be angry at someone."

"Are you saying that I should just forgive him?" Justine asked her eyes blazing.

"No." Quinn said, "But I am saying that in accepting him as a part of this reign you agreed to at least get to know him."

"What else?" Justine asked.

"There's only one thing that can destroy us and that's unresolved issues between us. Three of us are good..."

"You're saying that if I don't deal with my anger toward David, I can destroy everything."

"Maybe, but maybe not. But you give an outside source a way in." Quinn said. "Why risk it?"

Justine looked at him, started to say something and then closed her mouth.

Quinn was right.

*********

Lorenzo and Maurice walked into the house on the off chance that Naila was up and was glad that they did. Naila was in the kitchen with Regina and Jon. They could hear her giggles and voices as they approached the kitchen.

"He really did that?" Naila asked.

"He did what?" Maurice asked by way of announcing that they were back.

"Hi baby." Lorenzo said as he walked up to Naila and kissed her. "How do you feel?"

"Hi and I feel better." She replied smiling. Her face was still swollen and bruised but her eyes were open. "I woke up and got tired of being in bed."

"I'm glad that you feel well enough to eat." Lorenzo commented looking into an empty bowl.

"Regina makes kick ass potato soup." Naila replied. "Actually, this is my second bowl- you really should try it."

"Maybe later. Are you up for a talk? It's long past the time that I tell you some things." Lorenzo said. His heart hammered with anxiety.

"I know." Naila said and reached for his hand.

"What do you mean that you know?" Lorenzo asked.

"I mean I know that there's something bothering you, and whatever it is, it's been eating away at you." Naila replied.

Lorenzo looked at her wondering what else she had noticed. He pulled Naila to her feet, nodded at Maurice and Regina and led her to their room.

When they got to the room, Lorenzo sat down and pulled Naila into his lap. He ran a finger over the fading bruises and her lips.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault."

"No, it's mine." Naila said. "I promised you that I wouldn't do a party."

"Why did you break your promise?" Lorenzo asked.

Naila shrugged her shoulders. "I wasn't given a choice."

"There's always a choice." Lorenzo said.

"Between what?" Naila asked. "You or a paycheck?"

"I paid..."

"Yeah you paid so that I wouldn't have to work, but Lorenzo, what was I going to do when you left?" she asked. "I don't want to do this forever."

"You knew that I wasn't going anywhere... you know that I love you." he replied.

"I knew no such thing! You came and went without a word! Even when I told you how I felt about you, you didn't respond so you tell me how I was supposed to know that you loved me?"

Lorenzo was silent. He couldn't deny that she was right.

"You're right." he said softly. "For the record I'm telling you that I love you and you won't be in bed with anyone else but me."

Naila looked at him for several seconds before responding.

"I love you, you know that, but Lorenzo, if you're telling me that you love me out of guilt then I don't want to hear it."

"Naila, I love you. It's something that I should have said a long time ago but I didn't because you have no idea of whom or what I am."

"Vampire." she said softly.

Lorenzo jerked almost tossing Naila to the floor.

"I've known since the beginning." she said. "You aren't my only vampire client." she added.

"Why didn't you say something?" Lorenzo asked still shocked.

"What would you have said or done?" she asked. "Erased my memory? I wanted you for as long as I could have you and when it was over, it was over."

"But you told me that you loved me."

Naila hesitated.

"You were so tortured inside even though you didn't say anything. I wanted you to have one good thing to counter some of that pain even if you didn't feel the same way about me."

"How did you know what I was?" Lorenzo asked.

"I don't know. I just did." Naila replied shrugging her shoulders. "I knew which of my clients was vampire the same way. I can't explain it."

Somehow knowing that she knew what he was made telling the rest of it easier. If she could accept the vampire part of him, then maybe she could accept the rest of it. He would wait until afterwards to tell her that she was his mate.

"Naila, I have some things to tell you and most of them aren't good."

"Are they the things that you dream about? She asked stroking his hair. "You mumble in your sleep. I don't understand most of it, just a word here and there."

Lorenzo talked for three hours straight without interruption. When he was through, he waited for Naila to respond.

"Wow." she said as she readjusted herself in his lap. "No wonder you're miserable, but Lorenzo you didn't hurt those people, you tried to help. I agree with your brother and your queen in that you should have listened to yourself and to him. The second mistake was not going to your brother and telling him what really happened. He loves you and I can tell that you love him too. So much time has been wasted because of pride."

"I know that." Lorenzo replied.

"And there's this." Naila said. "If it hadn't been you to help kill those people, it would have been someone else who wouldn't have cared. There's no denying that what happened was terrible, but because of you and Thomas, some of them lived. Do you remember when I asked you if you didn't love me because of what I am?"

"I remember." Lorenzo replied.

"When I asked that question, it had nothing to do with me being ashamed of what I am. It had everything to do with whether you were ashamed of what I am because if you were, love you or not..."

"I was never ashamed of you." Lorenzo said. "I didn't accept you because I couldn't accept myself. When I heard that you had gone to that party all I could think of was the stories that you told me about them. And when I found you..."

"You killed him." Naila said.

"I wasn't going to." Lorenzo replied. "But then I saw what he did to your beautiful face. So yes, I killed him as I would any thing or anyone else who hurt you."

"Where do we go from here?" Naila asked. "What happens when your mate comes along?"

Lorenzo was confused. He didn't understand how she knew what he was but not that she was his mate. After thinking about it for several seconds, he realized it was because he treated her as her other clients did with one exception- he paid her not to service anyone else.

"Naila, you are my mate." he said quietly. "I've known it from the first time I saw you at the bar. It's why I always paid you not to be with anyone else. I didn't tell you because I was ashamed of my past and didn't think that I was good enough for you."

It was Naila's turn to be quiet as she thought about her response.

"I never worried about my safety whenever you were around." She said. "I was never afraid of you like I was some of the others. You never treated me like a slut or looked at me with disgust or pity. I think that deep down I knew that you loved me but wanted and needed to hear it, and now I have. Lorenzo, I love you and I'll do whatever I need to do in order to be with you. I know that this is a forever kind of thing and that I won't be able to change my mind but I want this. I want you."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers