Karina The Sorceress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was frowning at my blue skirt, which was dirty and tired, and didn't match the beautiful outfit. Blushing, I said "if you insist," and removed it, feeling the air on my damp bare hips where the outfit didn't cover.

"You look wonderful!" whispered Alex, beaming, reaching up to move my wet hair off my shoulder so it dropped down my back. I reddened at his comment and smiled. Even before things had gone bad, my previous lover had never complimented me, and I never knew what I was missing. Alex made me feel more like a woman than he had ever done. Then I remembered something.

"Alex, how is the g-girl, is she o-k-kay?" My teeth chattered a bit, and began to shiver as the cool air dried off my wet skin. The shivering began to make me jiggle, so Alex leaned forward and put his arms around me. Almost immediately my shivering stopped. It felt so good to be held by strong, gentle arms, and I sighed. Alex spoke, his lips close to my ear.

"The girl is very frightened, but she'll be ok. We were childhood friends, and we're still very close." Leaning back to look at me, he must have read the look on my face. He added with a smile, "You were amazing back there."

I hoped the relief in my stomach wasn't obvious on my face. "Oh, I see . . ." I stammered. "Really, I was amazing?" Alex hugged me tighter after the chill made me spasm. As his heat filtered into my body, my heart began to beat faster.

"I didn't know you could looked so . . . voluptuous," he said in a low voice, his hand rubbing my bare back. "Have you ever wore chains before?" I didn't know what he meant, and the unfamiliar tone in his voice surprised me.

"I am . . . not sure what you mean?" I answered, leaning back a bit. I stood by the edge of the water, however, and didn't have any more room to go. If he let me go, I would fall in.

"Raise your arms over your head," he said, his chest now inches from me. It sounded like a command, rather than a suggestion. I felt an overwhelming urge to do as he commanded, but something didn't seem right.

"Alex," I whispered, "let's stop playing around and umm . . . go look for that demon, shall we?"

His eyes narrowed. "Demon? Do you really believe there's a demon here?" My eyes went wide and I pushed away from him and stepped to the side, to put some distance between us.

"Yes, the demon remember? You seemed pretty convinced of it an hour ago!" Something was not right. It had been tugging at my self conscious for a while. Alex was acting as if he was in a bed chamber, not a supposed demon cave. I was the one who didn't believe the stories, not him!

"Oh, the demon," he said, as if he'd forgotten. "were you planning on fighting him naked?" Things were definitely going sour in a hurry. I suddenly had a frightening thought. Quickly, I raised my hand and made an incantation. Nothing. I tried again to cast the reveal spell, one that would dispel any illusions from my vicinity, but again, nothing happened. Alex just looked at me, amused.

"What are you doing, Karina?" he asked, moving closer to me again. I backed away, holding up my hand.

"I don't understand," I muttered, trying the spell a third time. With no luck, I tried another spell, a simple gust of wind spell, but that also failed. I was starting to get scared. I couldn't remember the last time my magic failed me like this. I noticed the light from my illumination spell was dimming, or was it my imagination?

"What's the matter, Karina? Are you having trouble with your magic?" Alex was still moving closer, and I continued to back away. In the dimming light, I could see him smiling, but it wasn't the sweet warming smile I had remembered. It was darker, with a tinge of menace. My warning bells were blaring inside my head, and I needed to get out of this cave! I started running past him, but he was quick, and he grabbed my arm. His grip was powerful, and he stopped me in my tracks.

"Alex, please let me go!" I shouted, as he spun me so that I was facing him. "I want to get out of here!" He no longer looked younger than me. Maybe it was the fading light, but now he looked somehow older, harder. Bigger. I gasped. "You're not Alex!" I blurted. "Who are you??" I struggled to free my wrist from his iron grip, and then he let me go, and I backed away, but he was blocking my path out. Again, I tried to cast a spell, but again nothing happened. Alex laughed, a deep, cruel laugh that echoed in the darkening cave.

"So this is the great sorceress they send to kill me," bellowed the man who blocked my way. He no longer sounded like Alex at all! "Did you enjoy your bath in my little pool?"

No, it wasn't possible! The demon! My legs felt weak, and I put my hand to my chest. I babbled an incantation, a ward from evil, but he only laughed.

"Your magic won't help you here, girl," he scolded, waving a long finger, his rippling arms crossed in front of his chest. "I see you like the dress I gave you. It becomes you. I made it specially myself." I frowned, looking down at the dress I wore, fingering the gold chains. I didn't understand. "I never thought I would find a use for it," said the demon. "Who would have guessed I'd ever find a nubile sorceress to wear it for me!"

Of course! The dress was magical, it prevented its wearer from casting spells. And I had donned it like an eager schoolgirl! I had to get it off me. I reached up to grab the strings below my neck, to yank it off me, but suddenly there was a hissing, clinking sound. I tried to lift the top over my head, but the chains seemed to tighten under my breasts. Then I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my lower back. Alarmed, I reached behind with my right hand, and as I did, I felt my wrist encircled by what felt like a metal chain. In less than a second, my wrist was held fast behind my back. Panicking, I reached my other hand back to try to pull the slender chain from my wrist, and then I felt the cold metal wrap around my left wrist as well, circling tight. I gasped as both wrists were pulled together until they crossed at my lower back, and then they were bound together. I whirled, trying to extricate my hands from the chains, but they were surprisingly strong - I couldn't budge them.

"You!" I yelled accusingly at the man demon who stood in front of me, his arms still crossed. "You did this, let me go at once!" I continued to struggle, but it was no use. Then I realized what had happened. The chains that crossed between my breasts and over my back - they were magical as well, and they now seemed to have grown extra links that held my wrists securely behind me.

The demon, Alex, whatever he was - was laughing. "Magnificent creation, don't you think?" he chuckled. I glared at him, but my anger was quickly being replaced by fear, and then I shivered, for the cave suddenly felt cold and dark. How could this happen? I was now completely helpless before this . . . thing. What if he really was a demon?

"What do you w-want from me?" I demanded, a tremor slipping into my voice. "My master, the Wizard Ezekiel, will be coming shortly to find me. You . . . you had best let me go, now!"

He seemed to have grown larger by a head, with massive sinewy arms and legs, and his face was that of an older, mature man. In fact he was stunningly handsome, a more adult, more chiseled version of the young Alex. He was still a man, but like no man I had ever seen. He emanated power and confidence, and I suddenly felt terribly helpless and vulnerable. He took a step toward me, and I backed away until my back was against the cave wall.

"There will be no rescue for you," pronounced the demon, closing the distance and lifting a hand up to take my chin in his strong fingers. "Your wizard knows nothing of your presence here. You should have thought of that before you entered my cave, and enjoyed yourself in my pool. No matter. Soon, you may call [I]me[/I] master!"

"Never, demon!" I spat at him, jerking my head to force him to release my chin. The demon took a step back, and then waved his hand. The garments on my body seemed to come to life. I looked down in shock to see that the delicate leather strings around the edges were thickening . . . into soft, slippery ropes! Two ropes slithered between and around my breasts to encircle them, and then crossed behind on my upper back. Once they were in place, the ropes tightened, straightening my shoulders and forcing my breasts outward toward the demon.

I cried out, more in surprise than pain, and struggled helplessly against my bonds as more ropes were crisscrossing over my belly and then sliding slowly down over my hips, to slide between my thighs. I gasped and closed my thighs tightly, but was unable to stop the two ropes from sliding downward to slip to either side of the white strip of silk that covered my sex, forcing my tender mound to bulge outward between them as they tightened against my inner thighs. The ropes continued up into the crevice of my bottom, to join another rope that circled my waist. I whimpered as I felt that rope tighten snugly, causing me to gasp and rise up on my heels as I felt an uncomfortable squeeze between my thighs.

Finally the ropes stopped moving, and the demon admired his handiwork. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, for while the ropes were surprisingly soft on my bare skin, they held me quite securely. I stared down at my protruding breasts in disbelief, the white silk drawn tightly across my nipples. This couldn't be happening! The demon was moving toward me again, and I shivered as my back pressed against the cold rock wall. Any movement caused terrible sensations as the ropes rubbed against my sensitive flesh. "Take this off me!" I blurted at him.

"I think not," he replied, "it becomes you." Reaching forward, he took hold of the rope that passed below my breasts. Gripping it, he pulled, arching my back as I was yanked toward him. I marveled at the rippling muscles on his arms, and I looked up at his face. This man demon emanated power and virility, and I'd never been so close to such a man, it was making me feel odd; I felt an alarming eagerness to please him, do what he asked. I needed to escape my bonds, and soon.

When he spoke, his voice was deep and almost soothing, but with a domineering tinge. "Don't be embarrassed," he said, looking me up and down. "Your reactions to me are normal for a female."

"What reactions??" I demanded, wiggling my wrists against their bonds. The beast seemed to enjoy watching me struggle, but I didn't care. My eyes narrowed and I almost spat the words. "No matter, I will burn you to cinders if you don't release me now!"

"Lovely," said the demon, looking me up and down. "you are a strong-willed female, who is used to being in control. I shall enjoy breaking you."

Before I could respond, he took hold of the ropes in the middle of my upper back and the hoisted me up onto his shoulder as if my weight was nothing. I sputtered indignation and kicked, but his grip on the back of my legs was unmovable. I felt humiliated as I bounced on his shoulder while he moved purposely down the dark tunnel, away from the entrance where the fading light beckoned me. The magical light followed us as well, illuminating the path before us, but the meager light didn't calm my growing terror at my situation. With each powerful step the demon took, I was carried further into his lair, and it dawned on me that without my magic, I was going to be just as helpless as his other victims.

My master Ezekiel had not told me much about demons, save to say that they were not the fire-breathing evil depicted by the church, neither were they undead or impervious to harm. Some people thought they could read minds, others said they were simply humans who used magic to change their appearance. He told me that human or not, demons usually served their own self interest, whatever that might be. I gulped as I remembered one particular piece of advice. "Never let a demon capture you alive. Death was preferable to serving a demon." my master had said.

We passed two heavy doors, but on the third one, my captor waved his hand and the door creaked open to let us pass. Inside was a large room lit by torches, and my heart dropped as I looked around. This was obviously where the demon took his female captives, for there were chains hanging from the ceiling, and various odd chairs and contraptions arranged around the stone walls. In one end was a massive bed, with remarkably beautiful white and gold sheets that seemed out of place. I felt a shiver pass through my body.

"So this is where you took the poor village girls you kidnapped, is that it?" I said, not really a question. "And where are they now, those girls?"

"I saved those girls from a life of misery as a simple farmer's wife," said the demon, his eyes, which now seemed to be a deep green as he looked into my eyes. "how much do you think a village man knows about a woman's body?" This was a line of talk I certainly hadn't expected.

"Uhh, what are you saying, demon? You saved these women from their boring lives? I'm sure they were terribly grateful."

He laughed, his eyes turning bright in a very human way. "Your biting tongue burns me to a cinder, young sorceress," he teased. "They were indeed grateful, for showing them the depths of human desire, which they had never fathomed."

I laughed nervously. "Indeed. And to what depths did you discard them, when they no longer suited your cruel devices?"

"Those who pleased me I set free. The others I gave over to my minions. The same fate that will befall you if you continue to displease me."

"Set free?" I asked, genuinely surprised. "You just let them go? I suppose they lost their way back to the village and were eaten by singing birds?" The demon seemed to tire of my sarcasm and his eyes became hard.

"You do not believe me. No matter. These girls did not return to their village. Having spent nights with me, they were too overcome with desire to simply return to be village women."

"Are all you demons so delusional?" I remarked. My words angered him, for with a glare and a humph, he held out his hand in front of my body. Suddenly, the ropes tightened a bit, as if being sucked toward his hand -- I felt a great wind, and then I gasped, as the soft silk of my garment began to tear, ripping off my body and flying to his hand. In seconds, I paled for I was next to naked, save the thin white panty on my hips and the ropes that crossed and bound my body. The demon tossed the torn garment aside, and reached for me. I twisted my torso, to keep his hands from reaching my bare breasts, but instead he grabbed my hair, entwining his hand in my silky dark strands. He pulled me close to him and tilted my head up. His powerful body was now terribly close to mine, and I struggled helplessly as fear coursed through me.

"If you mean to rape me, do it quickly," I said, as his other hand moved around my small waist to caress my lower back. His hand gave a little tug on the rope that passed between my legs, and I gasped, straining to escape the shocking sensations.

"Sorceress," he said, lowering his face close to mine. "Would you like me to save you from a tedious life with an inept male wizard, one who is unable to satisfy you?" I twisted a bit as his hand moved about my lower back.

"You are too late, demon," I answered. "I am no virgin, and I have already experienced the pleasures you speak about, so you can save yourself the trouble." I was reasonably sure the demon was hoping for a virgin. My small hopes were turned to ashes as the demon pulled out a long, curved dagger, and held it in front of me. I should never have told him, now he was going to kill me. My knees felt weak as he moved the evil looking blade closer, up until it touched my neck.

"Tell me girl," he whispered, "about this man who dared to touch my possession? Tell me truthfully, or I will spill your blood on the floor and leave you for the vermin." My heart was pounding in my chest, and the words spilled from my mouth.

"He--he mostly . . . didn't touch me at all," I bubbled. He gestured with the dagger for me to continue. "He . . .um . . he liked my breasts, he pa--played with them all the time. And he made me pleasure him with my . . . . my mouth." "Tell me everything, what else did he do."

I was having trouble standing - blades had always frightened me, which was why I didn't carry a sword. Now with one at my throat, I eagerly told him everything, about how my lover always wanted me to take him in my mouth; how he had thought a woman's sex was dirty, so he didn't like to touch it. How the few times he'd mounted me had been rather unsatisfying. I told the demon how he'd blamed me for his frustrations, and called me a slut for wanting him to touch me. I'd done what I could to please him -- but he'd complained about my lack of skill with my mouth. Any common whore could do a better job, he had often said. Love had motivated me to try harder, until . . .

The demon stopped me, having heard enough perhaps, and just as suddenly, the dagger was gone. When his hand returned, he reached up to take one of my bare breasts in his hand. My nipples were hard already, as often happened when I was scared, and he flicked one with his finger.

"So you see," he was saying, his left hand still twisted in my hair. "you are not unlike the village virgins after all. You are looking to be saved from a life of unfulfilled desires."

With the dagger gone from my throat, my fear was easing. "I am looking for no such thing," I exclaimed, trying to straighten my back, but finding it impossible with his grip in my hair. "He made those same promises to me, but they were all empty lies. I saved myself from his clutches, and I won't fall for the same lies again."

I looked down to see the demon's hand cupping my poor breast. He seemed to be pleased that it filled his large hand, but I wasn't pleased. The wizard's son had been obsessed with my breasts, always squeezing and poking them, which served no purpose but to leave me wanting more. If I begged him to touch me elsewhere, to explore my wetness, he'd get angry, and call me dirty. I'd try to touch myself then, in frustration, but that made him furious, and he forbade me. I hated my breasts, for they'd brought me nothing but pain.

"You're just like him," I mumbled, "I'm just a walking pair of melons to you men." The demon didn't stop his toying as he looked down into my eyes. I felt my nipple suddenly pinched between his fingers, and I winced and squirmed a bit. I felt captivated by his intense green eyes, and was unable to look away. His finger was now tracing slow, soft circles around my nipple, and I sighed softly, averting my gaze. He chuckled, and then to my surprise, he let go of my hair, and roughly lifted me up and backwards. With my hands bound behind me, I lost my balance, but he plopped me down on the edge of a soft leather-covered table. He followed, moving closer to me, his corded thighs moving between my legs to spread them to either side.

With eyes wide, I watched helplessly as he lowered his head to my breast. All I could see was his thick black hair, and then his lips took in my nipple. It was as if he stripped the flesh from my bud, leaving raw sensitive nerves, for I felt a riveting shock pass through me. His warm lips kissed my breast, moving around the tender peak as if searching for something. His kisses trailed across and around to the side of the soft mound, and found a sensitive spot I didn't know I had.

"S-stop that!" I pleaded, my eyes closing as his lips pressed the attack. His other hand was on me then, and he squeezed my stiffening nipple and rolled it in his fingers. It was too much, and I squirmed on the table, but his lips and fingers continue their combined assault. I felt my head roll back, a soft gasp escaping my lips, as the heat began to surface in my body. My breasts began to feel swollen and huge, and I moaned as his mouth took possession of my engorged peak. Suddenly a felt a fiery pressure on my poor nipple - it must have been his teeth, nipping me. I bit my lip to stifle a moan. Each gentle bite sent shivers down my spine, and I couldn't help but squirm in his arms. Oh god, my previous lover had never done such things!