Karina The Sorceress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My blue and green dress was gone, in its place was a neat pile of clothes. Lifting them up, I found a skirt, and a tight fitting top. The demon must have left me clean clothes, and they were beautiful and richly detailed. I stepped into the green and gold skirt, pulling it up, and then put my arms through the blue and gold top and pulled it down over me. It fit snugly over my still tender breasts, lifting them and squeezing them together, the low neckline showing off the tops of my breasts, and a deep cleavage between them. The material was unusual, for it stretched to fit the shape of my breasts, yet was comfortable and not too tight.

"The bastard didn't leave me any panties," I said out loud. Then I laughed, for just minutes before, I'd had much more serious problems than modesty. I walked out of the cave, shielding my eyes from the sunlight. There in the distance, I saw Alex walking up the path. He saw me and jumped, waving. He came running, and for a second, I wondered if this was really him. I decided it was, and then I reminded myself not to let him touch me. The demon had said any man who desired me would set off the ring's magic. . I wasn't sure if Alex desired me, but I didn't want to take any chances. As the young warrior approached me and flashed a grateful smile, I smiled back, for the day could have ended a lot worse. I held up my hands to keep him from hugging me, and then I told him about my adventure in the cave, omitting a few key embarrassing details. As we walked back down the trail toward the village, I made sure to keep a good distance between us. If I was careful, maybe I could keep from triggering the demon's magic all together.

To be continued . . .