Karina The Sorceress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that, my dark-haired sorceress?" he whispered, raising his head up to look at my flushed face.

"N-no, I do not!" I lied, trying to sit still as his hands continued to lift and push my mounds together, his fingers softly caressing my swollen nipples. "I--I want you to stop." His left hand left my breast to move up and grip the back of my neck.

"You lie to me, girl," he said. "Do you think you can get away with such things, here in my home?" My eyes went wide, and I shook my head that I didn't know. "Let me show you," he replied in a reasonable voice. His powerful arms then lifted me off the table and set me on my feet again. Then he took my shoulders and turned me around.

I screamed, my legs buckling. There in the room, not 10 feet away from me, were two of the bandits that I had killed early in the day. Both looked dirty and bloody, but there was no question they were alive, and their eyes burned brightly as they gazed at me. I took a step back, coming up against a solid wall of muscle.

"It can't be," I blurted, incredulous, "they're - they're dead!"

The demon chuckled. "Not dead, just damaged. You are not the only user of magic, my dear girl. I had my minions bring them here so I could heal them." My eyes were locked on the two men who stared at me in rage. My legs felt weak, and I slumped, but the demon held me up.

"Why? Why did you heal them?"

He chuckled, bringing his hands to my shoulders. "I thought they might have some use - in my plans for you." I trembled, shaking my head. It was a nightmare.

"Men," he said to the two filthy brigands, "how would you like to get your hands on this young sorceress?" They gradually took their eyes off me and looked at the demon. Then slowly the rage in their eyes changed, and they looked at me again. Only this time, I felt their eyes traveling down my near naked body. I closed my thighs without thinking, and shrunk back against the muscle-bound demon.

"Please, no," I begged, turning to look up at my captor. "You can't do this, I beg you!"

He looked down at me with a cruel smile. "You lied to me, and I think these two will serve out your punishment."

I shook my head wildly. "Noo!! I will not lie again, I promise! Please, I . . . won't . . . don't give me to these men." The tears began to trickle down my face. The world had turned horrible, and I felt defeated, humiliated. I was a young but powerful sorceress just hours ago, and now I was naked and bound, and about to be ravaged by two filthy pirates.

"I will make you a deal," said the demon, finally. I was still crying, so he tilted my head up to look at him. "You will obey me without question, and I will spare you from these men. But disobey or lie to me again, and you will become their plaything. Is that clear? Do we have a deal?" With damp eyes I looked at the handsome demon, and then at the two disgusting men, and I realized I had no choice. I nodded with a sob, lowering my head. The demon lifted my head again and spoke, "I will hear it from your own mouth."

With one last glance at the now disappointed faces of the two bandits, I eagerly said the words. "I p-promise to obey you . . without question. And I promise to tell the truth!"

"Good," said the demon. Then he gestured at the two men, who still stared at me lustily. They didn't move, and I looked up to see the demon's eyes narrow. "Go now," he commanded, raising his right hand, which had started to glow a burnt orange color. "My minions will see you fed. You will be my guest while I train this girl. If she disobeys me, I will need your services."

That seemed to pick up their spirits a bit, and with one last look at me, they tromped out, leaving me alone with the demon. My shoulders were still slumped in defeat, but I looked up at the one who had defeated me. "Are you really a demon?" I asked him. "Is this your true form."

He looked at me and gave me a toothy grin. "You are not in the position to make requests. Do you not find my form pleasing?"

I paused before answering, remembering his threat about lying. I sighed in defeat. "You are very handsome. But I have heard stories, about the true form of demons . . ."

"And I have also heard stories," he replied. "that you wizards have a secret word, that if spoken, binds the wizard to your command until you release her."

My god, I thought. How could he know about that? I was about to deny it, but the look in his eyes showed he could read my expression. "So it is true," he exclaimed, delighted. "You will give me this word, at once."

I shook my head. "I cannot! I---do what you will, even give me to the bandits, but I will not tell you! To do so would be a fate worse than death."

The demon seemed to believe me, for he nodded. "I believe you would not willingly tell me," he said. His mouth twisted cruelly, "and for that I am grateful."

"Grateful?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, for I look forward to the challenge of extracting this word from you." I shivered as I realized his intention. As if to confirm my fears, his hands came up then, to the current bane of my existence, my large and sensitive breasts. Without wasting time, he began to rekindle the feelings from earlier. The ropes that encircled my breasts seemed to tighten a little, forcing them outward to fill his strong hands. Squeezed by the soft ropes, they seemed to become more sensitive, and I moaned helplessly.

"Tell me girl," he said, moving around behind me so that his warm breath caressed by bare neck. "Did your pitiful human lover make you scream in pleasure for him? Did he make you climax as he stroked you deeply?"

"He . . .emm-ohh!" I gasped as I felt his hand move down my lower back to take hold of the rope that passed beneath me. "He said I lacked sensitivity. He . . . I was unable to . . . please stop that! Must you ask me such questions?" I pleaded.

In response, I felt a sudden tugging on the silk panties I still wore beneath the rope, and then a tearing sound followed by the sensation of cool air on my now exposed pussy. I reflexively closed my thighs together, but that only served to bulge out my naked folds between the two ropes that squeezed it. I whimpered at the terribly unfamiliar sensations of down there.

"Tell me, my good little slave, are you wet for me yet?" he replied, his fingers lifting my chin. His gaze and the question made my face flush, and I shook my head.

"No?" he demanded, misinterpreting me. "Another lie?"

"No!" I protested, "I . . . I don't know. I'm not your slave! Please don't ask me such things?"

"No," he agreed, "you're not my slave. A slave would be wet for me already, just from my touch. And she would orgasm without me even entering her. You wouldn't do those things, would you, sorceress?"

"No," I gasped, shaking my head. His finger was doodling lines on my breast, around my still engorged nipples, and it was terribly distracting. "I'm not a slave, I wouldn't . . . orgasm just from . . . what you're doing to me."

I wasn't some virgin, I knew what it would take to make me come. Well, I knew it would take a lot more than kisses and touching, since I was pretty sure my lover had never made me climax. Then I gasped, for he was lifting me up onto the leather table again. I was helpless to do anything but go along, as he pushed my torso down flat on the table, my bound hands trapped between it and my back. My legs dangled over the table edge, and I whimpered as I felt them spread wide by his powerful hands. I was trembling at the thought of what was coming next, as I felt the cool air on my exposed lips, pushed together and upward by the ropes that straddled my pussy. His hands on my knees began a slow slide down my inner thighs toward the burning at my center. Then he touched me there, and I screamed. His finger slid into my wet crevice, cruelly spreading my fluids around, and coaxing a moan from my mouth. I'd never felt so wet, and he'd hardly done anything yet.

Then I was lifting my ass up from the table to try to escape the sensation of the binding that passed between my buttocks. He was toying with the rope, gently lifting it, and watching amused as I rose up in unison. Then his other hand was on my bottom, caressing the smooth flesh, and I shivered and shied away. Holding the rope in one hand, my hips dangled in the air as his other hand caressed my curves. I never knew I was so sensitive back there, and I looked down in dismay to see my eager breasts jutting outward, capped by my swollen brown nipples. His hand was down between my cheeks, exploring, and I wiggled my bottom in protest. Then I screamed -- I tried to twist away, to escape the exploring finger, but his cruel finger followed me and tormented me.

"Oh god, please s-stop!" I gasped. A few more seconds of exploring had me shaking and squirming, and then blissfully, his finger left me, but the uncomfortable sensation was still rippling through my body.

"I see your lover limited himself to your other holes," commented the demon, chuckling. I blushed brightly, but it only drove him to laugh harder. "And he was wrong about another thing. You are exquisitely sensitive." I had never felt such embarrassment, for he spoke the truth. I was reacting to him like he was my lover. It wasn't fair - powerful and commanding men had always made me weak, and he seemed to know my body much better than I did. I wasn't built to resist such things. But I needed to fight him, or god knows what would happen to me.

He must have read my attempt at resisting, for in seconds he was lifting my torso toward him. He entrapped my hair with his hand, and was lowering his lips to mine. I tried to turn my head, I didn't want to kiss him. But he had complete control, and our lips met with a shocking tingle in my belly. I felt his tongue trying to press between my tightly closed lips, but I strained to keep my mouth closed. His lips felt warm on mine, and it took all my concentration to keep from opening and giving in to his insistent kiss.

Then I whimpered, for I could feel his free hand slowly trailing a soft caress down my bare belly. I shook my head, still resisting his kiss, but the hand continued to wander down over my trembling curves, around my hip, and down between my thighs. His fingers were greeted by a wet trickle of fluid from my pussy, and he spread the wetness around until my lips were slick with my own juices. He broke the kiss and pushed me back down on the table.

I whimpered as I lay helpless, humiliated by my terribly aroused body. "Please, what do you want from me?" I begged, trying to close my widespread thighs. I couldn't imagine a more humiliating position, lying on my back, my wrists bound behind me, with my legs spread wide by his hands. I couldn't see what he was doing, which made his touches even more shocking.

"Ohhh!!" I moaned, as a finger slid around my labia, up to the top, to trace a circle around my tender clitoris. I trembled, biting my lip as I felt a warmth permeating my insides. Then his hand gripped the ropes above my pussy and lifted them, squeezing my pussy lips together tightly. Into that tight crevice, he inserted his finger, slowly and inexorably. I spasmed in pleasure, as my inner muscles tried to repel the invasion, but his finger slid in further. "Oh no! Stop, please!" I whimpered, but his finger continued deeper, driving me wild. Then I felt something deep inside me, a strange pressure, and then a delicious jolt of pleasure rippled through me, making my thighs jerk.

"Please, wha-what are you doing-ohhh!" His finger was touching something deep inside me, and each little movement of his finger caused a spasm inside me. Almost immediately I felt my heat rising uncontrollably, and then his finger was moving faster, twirling about inside me. "Oh, oh!" I gasped with each movement, soft cries coming from my throat as my heart beat faster and faster. He continued his torture without mercy, and in seconds I felt an uncontrollable wave of pleasure roll over me. I cried out as my pussy clenched his finger over and over, my body shaking, and my nipples threatening to burst. His finger extended my orgasm longer, and longer, and my back arched until my hips were lifted off the table. Just before I thought I would pass out, the wave dissipated, and a feeling of intense satisfaction rolled over me. "Oh god, oh god," I whimpered, my back settling down flat. His finger withdrew, soaked in my warm juices, and I trembled.

When my senses returned, along with it came intense humiliation at my wanton display of need. I tried to roll over, to hide my face in shame, but his hands on my hips prevented it. "You bastard . . ." I murmured.

"Ah, so the sorceress experiences her first orgasm," said the demon, chuckling. "Tell me, did you like it? Judging by how quickly you came, I'd say you did."

After the humiliation of the last few minutes, words no longer had much meaning. "Yes," I whispered.

"Do you want me to do that again? Answer honestly." I looked down in shame. My thighs felt slick with my own wetness, and the delicious sensations he'd given me had nearly made me faint. Truly my body was ready for more, for my nipples ached and I felt a burning need in my pussy that demanded relief. I nodded in answer to his question.

"Good," purred the demon. He reached forward to grab the ropes on my chest, then lifted me upright so I was facing him. "You willingly ask for your own use, and so quickly. However, let us not forget that you came here, to my home, to kill me. Does it seem right, that in return, I give you nothing but pleasure?"

I wanted to protest, for I hadn't given in, I had simply answered honestly about my body's need, hadn't I? I looked at him, into his green eyes. There was cruelty there, and I shivered, to think that I had believed I could face such a demon. "You were preying on innocent girls," I murmured, having trouble speaking. "You had to be stopped."

"I only gave them what they desired, just as I gave you what you desired," he replied, his hand cupping my firm breast, his thumb rubbing my nipple.

"I did na-not!" I gasped, rendered helpless by his simple touch on my breast. "You have bewitched my . . . my body."

"No matter," he said. "The point is, in return for plotting to kill me, I am going to repay you."

My blood ran cold, and suddenly I had to escape, I struggled in my bonds. He only laughed. "Please," I begged, fear making me shake. "Don't kill me!"

The demon shook his head. "No, I am going to release you." I didn't believe him of course. He continued, "No, for you, sorceress, I will give you a fate worse than death. You will become the plaything of men. In the presence of any man who desires you, you will become helpless with need. This will serve two purposes. First, it will be the perfect punishment for a proud sorceress who believes herself above the common man. Second, it will prepare your body for your future life as my personal slave."

My head was reeling. "I . . I don't understand." The demon brought his hand to my thighs, inserting his middle finger. I arched my back, my mouth flying open to emit my cry of surprise and pleasure.

"Of course you don't. Your virgin flesh is much too tender and tight to accept me. I would damage you terribly, and I have no wish to cause you such pain. I do not take females until their bodies are ready to take my full size."

He seemed to be telling me he wasn't going to rape me, and that was an enormous relief, but the part about the punishment . . . "How?" I asked.

"How will I punish you?" he asked, grinning evilly. Then he held up something in his hand in front of me. It was a gold ring. "I'm going to put this ring on you. When it is dormant, you will feel nothing. Yet when any man who desires you, touches you, it will come alive, enflaming your need. Once activated, the only way to stop the ring, is to touch it. Then it will become dormant again."

I was starting to realize he was serious. He intended to release me. I tried not to let my hopes rise too high, in case it was all a trick. Yet the prospect of escaping this place, even with some strange ring on my finger, was uplifting. "So, all I have to do is touch the ring, and it will go dormant?" I asked. It seemed rather simple, there must be some catch.

"Yes, that's right," said the demon, his grin cruel. "However, you may find the ring hard to reach for yourself." With that, he pushed my torso back down against the table, so I was on my back again. Then his fingers were on my womanhood. I gasped and squeezed my eyes tight, as I felt his finger going inside me. My pussy was still slippery and warm, and his finger slid deeply inside. Then I felt a coldness deep inside me, but it went away quickly. He withdrew his fingers and pulled me upright again. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

I looked at him confused, then my mouth opened in realization. "You . . . . you put that ring inside me?" I gasped, incredulous.

"Yes," he said, laughing at the shock on my face. "It is encircling your fleshy nub deep inside you. I doubt you can reach it yourself, but you're welcome to try."

Finally I understood why it would not be so easy to touch the ring. Judging by how deeply his fingers had gone, I was quite sure it was beyond my own reach. That meant . . . "You bastard! How . . . how can I touch that?"

"Oh you can't," he replied. "You will need help with that, I suspect. And before you go inserting all manner of objects inside your tight little pussy, I should tell you it must be touched by flesh, not inanimate object."

I winced and bit my lip. What had initially not sounded so bad, now seemed nightmarish. Still, if he was going to let me go, perhaps I could find a way to get rid of the thing. "So . . . I am free to go now?" I asked, not expecting a positive answer.

"Yes," he replied. "you are free to go. Don't worry, I know you are disappointed that I didn't do more delicious things to you. But I'll save that for later. I will know when you are ready to be my slave, the ring will call to me." It wasn't true, I didn't want more of his . . . humiliating touches . . . did I? I felt so helpless, and yet, nothing had ever felt as pleasurable as the things he'd done to me. I pushed that thought from my head as quickly as it appeared "And this . . . thing I'm wearing?" I asked.

"There is no need for that now," he said. "The ring will prevent your magic from working . . . while it is active. While it is dormant, you are free to fireball to your heart's content."

Now this I definitely didn't believe, but no sooner had he spoken, than the rope dress began to turn back into string. Once it had transformed, my wrists became free, and after a nod from the demon, I pulled the dress off of me. It felt so good to feel free again, without those bindings on my wrists, my breasts . . and my tender pussy. My nakedness still made me blush, and I covered myself with my arms as best I could. Then he gestured for the door, holding his arm out. Still unsure, I walked sideways, not willing to turn my back on him. But he did nothing but watch me as I walked toward the door.

Then he spoke. "And keep in mind, I may drop by to visit you, from time to time. And I'll bring your favorite dress," he added, holding up the rope dress. His words frightened me, and he grinned at my reaction, moving close enough to reach out and run his hand up my thigh. I felt my pussy react eagerly and wetly to his touch, and I whimpered at my own vulnerability to his simple touch. Then he let me go, and with one last look at his powerful, handsome frame, I was gone.

I walked out of the deep cave, noticing that the burning desire in my body only barely subsided. Yet the further I got from the demon, the more my spirits lifted. Nervous, I tried an incantation spell, and when the walls lit up with light, I almost fainted from relief. It felt so good to have my magic back, that I giggled in delight. Soon I came upon the pool, where I had first encountered the demon posing as Alex.