All Comments on 'Kat Takes and Gives a Ride'

by simpletimes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why?

i hate how most stories on this site these days is wham bam thank you ma'am one pagers. there is no build up and the story is sporadic and sloppy at best.

rosspalrosspalalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved the long slow build up and the fast hot finish. Just a really great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rushed

should have been spread out over two or three long pages instead one short page. either do a rewrite adding more detail and build the plot or add a second chapter but don't leave it like this.

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Rosspal; Thank you for your positive comments.

To my anonymous critics; your comments are appreciated as well, I am sorry if my story disappointed you. This was actually my first attempt at a story, it took 6 tried to get it accepted. I am still learning my writing style, be patient.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 12 years ago
* * * *

I was quiet pleased with this story

for a second submission you did

just fine.

Realistic but a bit on the short side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved ..

I really liked your story and looking forward to more from you (and I would even read a 2 or 3 pager from you).!! lol

You keep it up and you will get better and better and just might end up being one of the best writers on here.!*

Thank you for being you.*

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Replies to all

MrLurker, thank you for the feedback, I am working on more stories and will try my best to improve my style.

Anonymous new post, thank you very much, I try.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Nice story

I liked your story very much!

As somebody said before you could "have been spread out over two or three long pages instead one short page", but from myself, this is not a critic. It's just a comment and a sugestion for further stories.

I'd like to continue reading about their new life, envolving their mother, friends and all that things, which complicate all inscestuous relationships...

Keep writing!

Thank you for sharing your criativity with us :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Short and sweet

Great to see a short story for a change that makes sense and is a good read,

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Nice.

Thank you for no enormous rods and freakish bulges.

A sweet simple story which made me wish a few things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love how this was written. I hate when an author incorporates unusually large cocks or tits. I like the fact that this story focused on their feelings and not organ size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not real good

way to rushed wheres the background? wheres the character development? wheres the plot? wheres the end? as said by others this should have been three longer pages not just one SHORT rushed page. i suggest you delete this story and rewrite it adding the needed background, character development and plot plus either a good end or a second chapter. if you had used a good editor they would have hopfully pointed this out to you. read the how to articles before posting anything else.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Meh...First off, sex with a full step-sibling is NOT incest. I have a Stepsister and we have no parents in common. My father married her mother when she was 18 and I was 23. I have carried her secretly in my heart for almost 40 years now. I was always under the mistaken impression that we could never be a couple because of our parents. But I did some research recently and discovered that we could have legally married years ago and still can because we are not biologically related, only related by the marriage of our parents. Lately, she has been sending me mixed signals. Since we're both single for now, I'm going to push the boundaries a little bit to see what develops. There's no doubt that we both have grown a lot closer in the past 3 years. But getting back to your story...

So this guy's not dating anyone and rides a somewhat small motorcycle. I mean like, it's not really big enough for two people like a Honda Goldwing, but you could make it work okay. So now that we have parameters, allow me to quote from the story:

"I got on and started the bike, handed her a helmet and reached for her hand to help her climb on."

You don't really specify that the narrator handed her his OWN helmet, so it is implied that he carries an extra around 'just in case'. Not bloody likely considering the size of his bike and also the fact that he isn't dating often enough to warrant the inconvenience of always toting an extra helmet around. 😉 I'm not buying it.

The whole shower scene felt completely contrived and fake. And I'm also not buying into the Stepsister taking it in her ass the first time that they have sex. 😒 That's not usually how it works. You didn't put enough effort into writing this thing.

I gave you 3/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous