Kate and Connor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
984 Followers

In his minds' eye he saw himself climb on top of her, raise her arms above her head and kiss her deeply. His cock was probing, seeking her heat and then, in an instant, found it. Connor saw himself plunging over and over again into his sister's virgin cunt.

Connor exoloded with a shuddering orgasm and gasped deeply as his hot semen spilled over his hands. He sank to the floor, completely spent and leaned back against the wall, his head resting on his forearms.

After a few minutes he rose and cleaned up then went to his room. On the way he paused outside Kate's door, but continued on. He was afraid of what he might say or do. Instead he went in and quietly put on a CD.

Kate was still awake an hour later, and still the music in Connor's room played on. She felt herself being drawn to him. She got out of bed and made her way to his room. His door was shut, so she knocked.

"Yeah," was the response she got.

"Connor, can I come in?" she asked softly.

There was a few seconds hesitation before he answered, "Yeah, it's open."

She went in and shut the door behind her. Her brother was laying on his bed, a single lamp burning on the bedside table, casting the room in long, dark shadows. He was wearing his boxers and a snug white tee-shirt.

Connor watched her come around to the side of the bed, but she didn't sit. He stared at her a long minute then growled,

"Why would you come in here dressed like that? Do you think I'm made of stone?"

Kate's eyes widened at that, then she looked down at herself.

"But-I don't...I mean, the shirt's yours, Connor." And it hung to her knees, or very near there.

Connor got up and grabbed her by the hand, dragging her over to the mirror that hung on his wall.

"You're beautiful Kate," he sighed. "Look at you."

Kate looked, but not at herself. She could only see Connor standing so tall and strong next to her. He towered over her. He was massive, the width of his shoulders and shest, his upper arms, too. His legs were like coiled steel sheathed in skin.

They turned toward eachother at the same time. It was Kate who spoke softly.

"I need to talk to you. That's why I came in here."

"I know, Kate. I know," he whispered. He reached for her face, cupping it between his palms.

"What do you know, Connor?" She looked up at him, searching his eyes.

"Ah hell, Kate," he sighed as his resistance fell away. His head bent down towards hers and he brushed her lips gently with his own, lingering for but a moment. He felt her sigh and melt into him. His arms went around her and he pulled her close. Her head fit perfectly against his chest.

"I'm feeling things for you, things I never have before," she confessed in a whisper.

"I feel it, as well."

"I'm scared Connor."

"I know, babe. I know. I'm scared, too." His voice was quiet and strong, and so very reassuring.

A yawn almost split Kate's jaw in two and she swayed against Connor. It had been a very long, trying, and emotional day for them. It was now well past midnight and they were both exhausted.

"It's time for sleeping now, sweetheart. Tomorrow's another day. We'll try to sort this out then." He spoke with way more confidence than he felt, though. He wondered if it would be that easy. He doubted it, but right now he knew that's what Kated needed to hear.

"Don't make me leave." Kate's voice was tiny, Connor almost didn't hear her.

"You want to stay here?" Kate nodded against his chest. He frowned. He didn't know if he had that much self-control, though he knew he'd never force himself on her. He couldn't say no to his sister. "OK. C'mon, get into bed."

Kate crawled between the sheets and moved over to the side closest to the wall.

"Remember when we were little, Con?" she asked after he settled in and snapped off the light.

"Sure. You were always trying to find your way into my bed, even back then. Have you no shame?" he tried to tease.

"With you, I guess not." She reached for him then and he turned towards her so they were face to face on their sides. He stroked Kate's face with tenderness. Her eyes grew heavy as sleep began to overcome her. She had never known a more safe, secure feeling since leaving her home to come live with their aunt and uncle. Kate fell asleep to Connor's gentle caresses and whispered words of love.

Kate woke up several hours later to Connor raining soft kisses on her neck and face. They were light as the morning dew and just as sweet.

"Katie," he breathed. "I want you so much."

"Don't stop, Connor. Please don't stop. I want you, too," she moaned.

"I think I'm going to make love to you, Kate."

Kate was trying to work her shirt up over her head but it was sutck underneath her. "Dammit Connor, help me get this thing off!"

"You mean it Kate? You really want to?"

"Yes! Yes!" She was almost frantic with her need for him.

Conner needed no further urging. With a sweep of his arm Kate's, or rather his, shirt was up and over her head. He threw it over his shoulder and it landed somewhere behind the dresser.

Kate was nearly naked to him now, save her panties. He hooked his finges under the this elastic and looked at her with the question "can I?" in his eyes. She nodded.

Slowly Connor drew them down. She was so beautiful to him, his sweet sister. He'd loved her for such a long time, though it didn't fully dawn on him until recently. He'd been having less-than-brotherly feelings for Kate for a while now, but he'd always ignored it or shrugged it off. He could ignore it no longer, especially now that he knew Kate felt the same way.

He ran his hands up the length of her legs. Up and over her flat belly, her ribs, to her lovely tits. He cupped each gently in his hands and lowered his head. He ran his tounge over the nipples, first one then the other. He blew softly, watching them harden into perfect little twin peaks.

"Connor!" she gasped.

He jerked up, alarmed. "What!"

She reached up and yanked his head back down. "Don't stop now, dammit!"

"Oh..." With a smile he returned to his task, enjoying every second of it.

The heat was building in Kate. She was fairly throbbing now, needing release and not sure she'd find it. The only time she was able to orgasm was when she masturbated. Nick had actually asked her once if something was wrong with her. She'd been so embarrassed by that. She'd begun to wonder if maybe she was defective or something. So now, here with Connor, she was afraid. Afraid of what she wouldn't be able to do, aftaid he'd get mad, like Nick would get. She should have known better.

At first Kate had been so relaxed in his arms, Connor was thinking. But now she was tensing up on him. "Having second thoughts, Kate?" he whispered.

Her eyes flew open. Connor's dark head hovered above her own. His eyes bore into hers as he tried to read what she was feeling.

"What? No! God Connor, no!"

"Something's wrong," he stated matter-of-fact. He continued to caress her, his large hand gently kneading and rubbing her soft flesh. "Tell me, Kate. Let me make it OK," he pleaded.

"It's just that I...I don't know how to..." she looked away, too embarrassed to go on.

"How to what? How to make love? Sweetheart, I wouldn't expect you to know how to do something you've never done, and frankly, I'm glad of it."

Kate's eyes grew wide upon hearing that. "There's something else."

To Connor, Kate looked as if she were going to confess to being the Boston Strangler.

"What is it, love. You can tell me," he prodded gently.

"I've never had an orgasm," she whispered. He almost didn't hear her, so quietly she spoke. "At least, not ever by someone else. I mean, I've given myself one..." she stammered. "But no one else...oh hell..." She'd made a muck of it, she knew. She couldn't even look at her brother now, she was so embarrassed.

"Ah Kate," he sighed and gathered her in his arms.

"Please don't be mad," she begged. "I just don't know what to do."

"You don't have to know. Just feel, babe. Just feel." His hand stole down to the juncture of Kate's legs. They were shut tight but she opened them slightly for him. She was hot and wet for him. He groaned when he felt the moisture between her thighs. Slowly his hand worked it's way down until he was at her very heat.

"Open up for me, baby. Please," he growled is her ear.

Kate's legs fell open and she moaned as Connor finally touched her pussy.

"Kate. God, you are so wet." His fingers brushed over her engorged clit and Kate nearly came off the bed.

"Like that, love?" he asked.

"Oh, God Connor," was all she could manage. Connor took that as a yes.

"I want to touch you, sweet sister. Everywhere. I want to touch you, taste you." Gently, carefully he ran his index finger up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. He slipped it inside her then; her heat was incredible.

"Oh God! Connor!"

He began to fuck her with his finger, gently at first in and out, getting her used to what she was feeling.

"You're so tight, Kate. So tight." He groaned. Keeping his finger still inside her, he moved up her body and kissed her, a deep, searing kiss that left them both gasping for air.

When Kate began to buck beneath his hand Connor knew she was ready for him, yet he needed to taste her first. He moved lower, covering her belly with kisses, lower still until he hovered over what he wanted. He wanted the very core of her need in his mouth. He inhaled her scent, the very essence that was Kate.

When Connor's tounge touched her clit Kate thought she'd been shot through with electricity. No on had ever touched her THAT way before! Of course, she'd only had one serious boyfriend, Nick, and he'd never done that to her. Kate knew some men liked to do that; she'd just never experienced it before.

"Connor, Connor, please!" she begged. She didn't know what she needed, what she was begging for. But Connor did. His tounge darted in and out, stroking, licking, teaseing.

"Connor!"

When he knew Kate could take it no longer he removed his boxers. He heard Kate gasp. She was staring at his cock.

"What's wrong?" He frowned and looked down at it. It looked fine to him, he hadn't grown another head down there or anything. Then it his him. She was scared of it.

Shit, he thought. Don't freeze up on me now.

"It's OK, Kate. Don't worry."

"It's awfully big."

Connor wanted to puff up with pride but said instead, "It's not so big, Kate." Even though it was.

"It's not?"

"Naw, not really."

Then he covered her mouth with kisses before she could say anything else.

"One more time Kate. Are you sure?"

Kate couldn't speak now, only nod. She'd never wanted anything as much as she wanted her brother.

Connor positioned his cock with one hand, bracing himself over Kate with his other elbow. Slowly, ever so slowly he began to enter her.

"Don't stiffen up now, babe. Relax," he rasped out. He wanted to just ram it into her sweet cunt as hard as he could, but he knew he couldn't do that. God no, never that. For Kate, making love would be forever ruined if he went too fast.

When he felt her hymen he paused. "You OK?" he asked, gazing into her eyes.

Kate nodded.

"It's going to hurt for a second, sweetheart. I'm sorry."

"I know."

Before she could say another word and while he still held her gaze, Connor surged forward, breaking through her virgin barrier. He shuddered a moment, then went still.

Kate gasped at the pain and tried to squirm away from him. He held her still. "Shh, it'll get better."

It was already feeling better. "It didn't hurt too much, Connor." She was kind of surprised.

Connor sagged with relief. She was so incredibly tight. He'd never known anything like it.

He gave Kate a moment or two to get used to the feel of him inside of her, then he began to move.

"Oh, Connor," she moaned. She wrapped her smooth legs up around his waist and clung to him as she felt herself being carried away in a flood of emotions.

Connor was the one doing all the work at first, and certainly didn't mind it. He loved the feel of Kate's sexy legs wrapped around his waist, but gradually she began to move, too, meeting him thrust for thrust. Nothing had ever felt so wonderous to him in his life. He himself was no virgin, but no other woman had ever done to him what his Kate was doing, making him feel.

"Kate," he panted, "Oh God, Kate. I'm going to come soon. Baby, I can't hold on much longer."

"Don't stop Connor! Please! Oh Connor!" And it finally crashed over her with a force like she'd never known. Connor knew it and it triggered his own shattering release. They came together as one, clinging together, both knowing now that they'd never, ever be alone, because they had eachother.

chargergirl
chargergirl
984 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

I loved this…5 stars…!!!

Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

I loved this…5 stars…!!!

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
where are the stars?

no way to praise such a wonderful story - boo hiss

DYNO224DYNO224about 10 years ago
Keep Charging Girl

Good storie read it before but I read so much sometimes I read same books and stories.Sometimes by accident other times I just havn't read in a while .Worth the read again thanks keep up the good work.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Very Hot

I really loved this story not so much because of it's theme but because of the build up of characters and very hot sex.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01 Elizabeth turns to her brother for help.in Incest/Taboo
Worth It Connor falls in love with his sister over the holidays.in Incest/Taboo
Sleeping with Ellie Siblings have to deal with their feelings, and their family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories