All Comments on 'Kathlyn Ch. 01 - Cousin w/ Benefits'

by DukeBook

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Quick, simple, straightforward. Not bad - if it's just supposed to be a stroke story, it fulfills its purpose. But we've seen this story many times before, it's just so forgettable.

Give us something to distinguish yourself from the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Editor desperately needed.

Good storyline. Grammar needs a lot of work as well as sentence tense. Get an editor to help.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
The parents know

The parents had to know this would happen right otherwise they would have stopped letting them sleep in the same bed at puberty.plus the way they were dressed in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe Re-Post...

...in English!

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

Part 2 please what was the aftermath

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome story..what a delicious

I agree..The parent had to have some idea. You do not put 2 beautiful, horny teenagers in the same bed and not expect something to happen.

They had loved each other a cousins for many years. It is only natural that something sexual might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happens....

I did this at a younger age. Me & my brother took turns with a slightly older cousin who wanted to show off what she knew. I'd fuck her then he'd fuck her then we put both our cock heads in her mouth at same time. My brother ended up pissing in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Taking turns with cousin

To the anonymous comment about taking turns with a cousin....me and my brother did the same thing with a cousin who thought she was more experienced than us..we were just rubbing our cocks on her pussy at first..then my brother got about half his cock in her against her wishes..so on my next turn i begged her to let me do the same..she finally said ok, just half..i did, but kept going in and out..she said "no fucking, only feeling what it's like"..i kept going though, and she started grinding back..i banged it till i came in her..then she was pissed. Never got to again.

exfighterexfighterabout 4 years ago
Cousins

The best pussy i have ever had was my cousins .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous