Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHH! OHHH! OH MY GOD," burst out of my mouth much louder then I wanted it to but the orgasm was so big and so intense I couldn't help it. "OHHHHHH! AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! AHHHHHHH," kept coming out of my mouth as I felt the huge globs of cunt juice being forced out of my hole almost violently.

With a grimaced chuckle I heard different men saying things like, "WHOAAA! She just drenched his fucking face... Holy fucking Christ she drowned him man... Un-fucking believable," and many other things. But they weren't laughing; they all had the look of lust on their faces.

It was like I couldn't stop cumming. I would orgasm, stop, and orgasm all over again three four times in a row. The man never stopped licking my pussy.

I knew his entire face had to be soaked with my cunt juice but he didn't seem to care. He just kept his tongue in between my cunt lips and slid back and forth along the whole length of my slit. It was driving me absolutely wild; but, I did not move my pussy at all. I stayed solid in the chair so not to pull my cunt lips out.

I completely remember feeling more embarrassed as I had orgasm after orgasm while sitting straight up in that chair. A very loud, "OHHHHHHHHH," came out of my mouth followed by an even louder, "AHH!

OHHHH! OHHHH! OH! MYYY! GOD," as my cunt burst like the huge balloon.

I clearly remember actually hearing the juice burst out of my pussy making a sound like opening a Pepsi can after shaking it up. All the men were dead quite and they all let out a collective

WHOA' as my pussy exploded. I heard the man lying beneath the chair gag and gag as he stopped licking my pussy. He obviously got a big mouth full of my cunt juice and it gagged him big time.

All the men started chuckling as the man scooted out from under my chair coughing and gagging like crazy. ME? Well I was still having a monster orgasm. I couldn't stop it and I didn't want to.

Except for being even more embarrassed, I just sat in the chair holding onto the arms while my orgasm continued. It took a minute or so before my orgasms slowed and I relaxed my grip on the chair.

Finally I said, "WHEW," as I exhaled a deep breath of air and stretching my legs out. Again I said, "WHEW," and paused a couple of seconds trying to think of something snappy to say. "This

is some chair!" I exclaimed to everyone. All the guys started laughing like crazy.

The guy that had been licking my pussy under the chair moved around to the side of me on his knees.

His entire head face and the shoulders of his shirt were soaking wet. Let me tell you when I cum I really cum. There were a lot of funny things said by many of the men about him being soaked with my cunt juice. My pussy was still having those little spasm orgasms and I could feel the juice dripping out of my cunt. When I saw him I just kind of crunched my shoulders, tucked my chin down and did one of those pulled back contained laughs with a little cheesy smile.

I said, "OOPS! SORRY," with a bit shy (almost mischievous) look and rolled my shoulders in.

"Don't be. That was fucking GREAT," the man exclaimed. "Absolutely Fucking GREAT," he repeated.

One of the guys brought me another beer which I started drinking. I must have sat in the chair a good ten minutes before my pussy stopped having the little spasms. I did a few stretches arching my back in the chair. I told them I needed to get going. They tried to get me to stay but I told them I would come back later.

Everyone was watching as I stood up. My cunt lips were so swollen that the chair lifted up with me, my cunt lips stuck in the hole. Believe me that got a roar of laughter from everyone. I sat back down, put my hands on the arms of the chair, and stood back up. My cunt lips were so swollen I actually had to pull to get them out of the chair. I put my dress back on and again told them I would come back later and took off walking down the lane.

I looked at my watch and whoa I had been there for nearly two hours. Way too long to stay in one place. Why do I say that? Because think of what else I may miss because of being in one place too long, right? But I have to admit I really loved what just happened there. I got to the end on that row and decided to go flashing where I had never been before. There was another big camping field north of Twenty-Fifth Street, so I headed on across.

Things seemed to be a bit wilder in that field. There was a lot of loud music and after flashing down the first couple of rows everyone seemed to be a lot younger than the other field. There was also more other girls flashing as well. Only they were in two's or three's or had men with them. I seemd to be the only girl flashing totally alone. I still had that turned on feeling like I had at home. I actually felt jittery I was so turned on. Plus I was feeling a bit high from the two beers. As I turned the corner of the third row a couple girls walked passed me.

They stopped and said, "Don't go down there," while pointing down the row of campers.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Those guys are all drunken assholes down there. They squeezed the hell out of our nipples as we went through," one of them replied with the other girl agreeing.

Now you would think I would have just gone down the next row wouldn't you? But no not me... especially feeling even more courageous from the beer. No way could I pass up a challenge like that! As I walked and got closer to the group of young men I noticed two totally naked girls lying on the hood of a car. Both of them had pretty big breasts but the rest of them was pretty big too. There were eight or ten men around the car and a whole bunch of young guys standing in the walking lane.

I have to admit it did look scary, but I like scary. Plus having those over turned on sexual jitters and the beer just made me keep walking forward. I only went a couple of steps when I saw at least four girls in the middle of the big group of men. All four of them had their arms being held behind their backs while guys took turns sucking on their nipples. Only the girls didn't seem to like it that much.

The girls were saying, "Stop! Stop it!" One of the girls yelled very loud, "STOP IT! YOU FUCKING BASTARD's!"

The guys let go of their arms and the girls pulled up their tops with several of the guys saying things like "Big Baby. Bitch. Go on get out of here." The four girls walked off in the other direction.

I took in a deep breath and continued walking towards the opening in the path between the girls on the car and the big group on the lane.

"Hey baby! Show us the titties," one of the naked girls yelled out. She was obviously pretty drunk.

"Oh yeah! Show us those big boobies baby," the other girl yelled out also, sounding very drunk.

As soon as those girls yelled out all the men in the road turned around and literally made a human wall across the road. I couldn't help but notice they were all young guys. I mean like eighteen to twenty five.

"What do we have here," the one that always does most of the talking said as I stopped a few feet from their human wall. "You have to pay a toll to get through here," the man proclaimed quite politely I might add.

I asked, "A toll?" Playing right into their little game of BS. "What kind of toll?"

"Well! It's a thousand dollars!" He proclaimed and after a brief pause said jokingly. "OR! You can just show your tits."

"YEAH! It's a passage toll," the guy next to him said. "Just whip those titties out and leave'em out," the man instructed while chuckling.

Playing right along with the joke I said, "WELL! I don't have any money. So I guess it's this." I said while popping my breasts out of my dress.

All the guys just went wild when they saw my large breasts and nipples. They were whistling and hooting like a bunch of wild men. They all

quickly stepped back and opened up a lane in the middle for me to walk through, which I did. I no sooner got into the opening when the guy doing most of the talking spoke.

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute," the guy yelled out waving his arms in the air. "I think she's going to have to pay an extra toll to bring them big babies through. Don't you think?" Of course all the guys yelled their agreement.

I had no idea what he meant by that but it sure raised my level of nervousness. He no sooner made his comment about an extra toll when the lane closed up in front of me and behind me. Oh yes, I was pretty much trapped.

He yelled out to all the other guys, "I say she needs to take off that dress. What ya think?" Needless to say all the guys went wild agreeing with him again.

I knew I really didn't have much of a choice but to open up my dress. I can't begin to tell you how nervous and turned on I was at that moment. I reached down and unsnapped the one snap holding it together. Before I even got it completely open a man yelled out.

"SHE'S NAKED! "Holy fucking shit she's naked man!" The man obviously seeing my bush.

In an instant guys behind me grabbed my dress at the shoulders and pulled it right down my arms and completely off. They stripped me naked in less then a second. Just like that I was standing there totally naked surrounded by screaming drunken men. I couldn't believe what had happened so quickly. But wow what a sexual rush flew through my entire body.

"Hey come on. Give me my dress," I said pretty loud and repeated while looking around for my dress. "Come on guys give me back my dress."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Quiet Down! Quiet down. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The man yelled out holding my dress way up in the air. It was quite surprising that everyone got fairly quiet.

"What did you say?" the man asked.

With a smile and leaning my head to the side I asked, "Can I have my dress back? Please."

"OH don't worry. Don't worry baby. You'll get it back the soon as you walk all the way through." Then he said, "We just got to get a good look at that fine body first." He put my dress over his shoulder, reached in with both hands, grabbed both my nipples and squeezed very hard. Without even thinking I raised my arms knocking his hands away.

Instantly some guy grabbed my arms at the elbows and pulled them behind my back. That of course made my breasts stick out even further.

"Now, take it easy babe. Take it easy. We just want to check out this fine body that's all." While saying that, he felt my breasts and squeezed my nipples hard. Then said, "Nice fucking titties." He slowly moved his hand down my body over my flat tummy my bush and placed his hand right between my legs.

"DAMN! What the hell we got down here." He said in a very excited surprised way. "Got to see this!" He exclaimed.

He slid his hand down my inner thigh, grabbed my leg just above the knee and lifted my leg way up. He handed my leg to another guy and ordered,

"Spread her open man" The man straightened out my leg and lifted it nearly straight up in the air making me bend to one side.

"Holy Fucking Shit! Would you look at that pussy!" the man exclaimed very loud with all the other men crowding in to look.

I was standing on my right foot and my left leg was being held straight up in the air, and I do mean straight up in the air. I would have fallen over if the man wasn't still holding my arms behind my back. Oh Yes! My pussy was totally exposed and totally spread wide open for everyone to see and even more to do what ever they wanted to do with it. I was as nervous as nervous could be almost scared. But at the same time I just couldn't help being extremely turned on having my legs and pussy so spread open, especially in that crazy standing up position.

"Would you just look at that pussy! Just look at it. MAN! What a fucking pussy!" The man said over and over again as though he couldn't believe what he was looking at.

He reached in with both hands and grabbed each of my cunt lips between his thumbs and index fingers just like most men do. Only he didn't just stretch them out. He pulled on them hard very hard violently stretching them out very long and spreading them wide open.

"OUCH!" I yelled out loud. "EASY! OUCH!" I yelled again. It felt like he was going to rip my cunt lips right out from between my legs. He very roughly stretched them out and apart very wide while guys shined flashlights right into my open cunt hole.

"That's fucking unbelievable man, fucking unbelievable." After a couple of seconds he said, "I've never seen a pussy like this. Never in my life have I seen a pussy like this."

While still holding my cunt lips spread and stretched out another guy started twisting my very stiff clit very hard between his thumb and finger. The last thing I wanted to do was orgasm for these guys but I couldn't control my pussy. Juice started bubbling out of my cunt hole and I could feel it running down the length of my right leg. Guys were taking turns sucking my nipples very hard two at a time. Two guys would suck them, then two more and two more and two more. They were sucking my nipples so hard that they were already aching. These guys were totally out of control.

"Holy fucking shit, she's cumming man. She's fucking cumming. You see that? You see that?" After a brief pause he yelled, "What the Hell!" He paused again and yelled, "Look! Look! Look! She's cumming again! She's cumming again man. Look at the fucking juice cumming out of there!" The man repeated to his friends. "That is some Hot Fucking Pussy man."

Like I said the last thing I wanted to do was cum for these jerks but I just couldn't help it. I admit I was turned on being spread wide open in the way I was, one foot on the ground and one leg straight up in the air. That unusual spread position and the relentless hard nipple sucking was making me cum.

"Make her cum more man!" Some guy yelled out.

The man let go of my cunt lips and started massaging my clit very hard with his fingers in a circular motions. My body instantly stiffened and like an unconscious reflex I pushed my pussy out towards his fingers. He started doing my clit even faster and harder right away. It only took seconds and I was moaning and groaning very loud. I couldn't help it... he had me ready to orgasm big time.

"AHH! OHH! AHHHH! OHHHHH," flew out of my mouth as my pussy erupted with a huge orgasm. I could feel the big globs of juice bursting out of my cunt hole. I could see the juice getting flung all around as his fingers covered my entire pussy, still masturbating it with big fast circles. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" continually came out of my mouth as I had one orgasm right after another.

All the guys were going ballistic watching my pussy pump out the juice. My pussy, especially my clit, was so sensitive that the intensity of my orgasms made me feel like I was going to pass out. The man was relentless, never once slowing down or letting up for a second. Then fingers (and I have no idea how many) got shoved deep in my cunt hole. They started finger fucking me at the same time and my orgasms got even more intense.

I screamed out pretty loud, "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH!" As I came repeatedly. I think the loud screams must have scared them a little. The man stopped masturbating me and the fingers were pulled out of my hole. I still moaned, "AHHH! AHH! Ahhh! OH!" as juice poured out of my cunt.

"Jesus H Christ that girl can cum!" Followed by, "Un-fucking believable man, un-fucking believable!" He paused a second and said, "That is some pussy you got there girl! Some fucking pussy."

There were hands all over me rubbing my thighs, my ass, my breasts and guys were still taking turns sucking on my nipples two at a time. My nipples were really aching like crazy now. He slapped my pussy hard three or four times with a flat hand, why I don't know, but it sent my juice splattering in all directions. Hell, even those pussy slaps made me orgasm more. I was pretty sure they were going to stop.

The head guy yelled out, "AH HELL... ONE MORE TIME!" While putting his fingers back on my pussy and whirling them around very fast in big circles.

My body stiffened instantly and I couldn't help humping my pussy out into his fingers. It wasn't something I thought to do. It was like my body and pussy did it all on its own. The now two men holding my leg up in the air suddenly pulled up harder lifting me up on my right toe. My pussy popped out even further and the man just went crazy on my pussy. He was totally our of control. Hell they were all drunk and out of control. He pressed down extremely hard took a different position with his feet to do it even harder and faster. It got so intense between my legs I couldn't even scream out all I could do was grunt and take it.

There were so many flashlights on me and my pussy it was almost blinding to me. It got so intense I thought my pussy was going to blow right out from between my legs. I screamed very loud, not saying anything, just screaming as my pussy literally exploded. I remember looking at my cunt and the juice was flying everywhere as the man continued making fast circles on my pussy with his fingers. Even though I started screaming he didn't let up for a second and continued the attack on my pussy. One giant orgasm followed another for at least five or six minutes.

All of a sudden he stopped as my pussy continued to pump out huge amounts of juice. He and all the others just stood there staring at my pussy juice streaming out. My screams stopped but I moaned and groaned very loudly while men continued sucking my nipples even harder then before. It felt like they were going to suck my nipples right off my breasts and they hurt like hell.

"Alright, ALRIGHT... That's enough!" the man yelled out still staring at the juice flowing out of my cunt. My leg was still being held straight up and standing just on my right toe. My pussy felt like it was vibrating it was so sensitive. My nipples ached like you would not believe, and guys were still sucking on them very hard two at a time.

"HEY! Knock it off you guys!" Another man yelled out chasing the men away from my nipples. "Come on. Let leave her go," he said to the men holding my leg up.

They lowered my leg down to the ground so I was now standing on both legs (two shaky legs I might add). My whole body was shaking and I was still having orgasms one little spasm orgasm after another. My entire pussy was tingling and it felt like little sparks of electricity were snapping the very tip of my clit. My nipples were huge and sore as could be.

The man shook his head like in disbelief and said, "You are one hot babe." Still shaking his head, "Never seen a girl cum so much." He paused a second and said, "Hell. I never knew a girl could cum that much." With a little laugh at the end. "WELL. Here's your dress as promised."

At least he was a man of his word when it came to my dress. Hell, I didn't know what to say; so as always, I said nothing. I put on my dress and just walked on, guys lifting my dress in the back to look as my ass. My nipples were so sore that they hurt touching my dress. My cunt lips and clit were swollen so much that they rubbed against my inner thighs as I walked. As I walked I looked at my watch and it was little after one in the morning. I thought to myself oh my God they had me there for well over an hour.

The campsites in the rest of that row were empty.

I'm guessing because they were all down there in the mob of men. I got down to the end of that row and went down the next. HELL NO! I wasn't done flashing yet; it was only one in the morning, right? The way I looked at that mob of guys was it's just something that happens when you're flashing!

I flashed the next three rows of campsites. I got my ass felt up, my pussy played with, even got my sore nipples sucked a couple times, but nothing really special happened. As I turned the corner for the next to the last row I heard a deep low voice.