Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sweetheart," a man said in a calm low voice.

I looked around but didn't see anyone. He spoke again and I looked where the voice was coming from. That's when I saw a campsite sitting back in the trees at the end of the row. There were eight maybe ten men like in their thirties and fourties sitting around a campfire.

"Hey Sweetheart," I heard again. "You lost?" the man asked.

"Yeah. I mean no. Not lost. I just couldn't see you back there. I was trying to figure out who was talking to me," I replied with a tiny giggle.

"Well Hell. Come on over and have a beer," he suggested.

"Noo. Thanks. I think I've had enough beer." As I walked into their campsite I said, "But I will take a Pepsi if you got one."

He said, "SURE. Come on over and sit by the fire. It's a chilly night."

I was a bit leg weary from all the walking; plus, it had gotten pretty chilly and I wasn't wearing many clothes. I went into their campsite and sat down in a lawn chair facing the fire. With a natural flashing reflex I sat down with my legs spread and pulling my dress open so my bare cunt was visible. As I took a drink of Pepsi I looked around. It was no surprise that all the men were staring at my pussy.

"Damn Honey. I sure love the way you sit down," the one doing the talking said.

Playing the verbal game I acted like I had no idea what he was talking about and asked. "Why do you say that?"

While pointing at my pussy he said, "Because your whole pussy is showing sweetheart." All the other guys were nodding their heads in agreement with big smiles on their faces.

I loved playing these little verbal games. I kind of spread my legs even wider as I looked down between my legs and said, "And how does that have anything to do with the way I sit down?" While giving a big cheesy smile.

"Ohhhh. I guess it doesn't," he said with a grin.

"So what did you mean?" I asked trying to continue the verbal game and give him a chance at a come back.

"Oh. I don't know. I guess just wondering what kind of things you might sit on," he replied breaking into a chuckle in the last words.

"Ohhh! NOW! Just what do you mean by that?" I asked with a kind of sexy inquisitive look on my face.

"Well. He thought maybe you would like to go and sit down over there." He said while pointing at another man on the other side of the campfire.

Even with the campfire it was dark and hard to see. But there was no doubt there was a man sitting over there and holding straight up with his thumb a very thick and rather long very stiff dick. I can't begin to tell you how excited I got in an instant while trying to act cool at the same time.

"It's closer to the fire. You would be a lot warmer over there," the man said with another little chuckle at the end.

Playing the game I pointed at the man and said, "You, you want me. To sit over there. On That?"

"WHY NOT? Can't you take it?" The man with his cock out said. After a brief pause he said, "I mean. Can't you take the heat? You know being closer to the fire that is." He said with a bit of a sarcasam, and almost sadistic chuckle.

I didn't say anything and just sat there like thinking about it. Hell I was so turned on and that cock looked so big and inviting. I was about to say 'I don't know' when the man with his cock out spoke.

He said, almost ordering me (the chuckle gone from his voice), "HELL! Come on over here and sit on it!" Then said, "What's the matter. You afraid of this honey?" While slightly moving his big cock back and forth.

I always answer a challenge and asking me if I was afraid was definitely a challenge to me. You should have seen all of their faces as I sat my Pepsi down and stood up, unsnapping my dress and opening it up, pushing my dress to the outsides of my breasts.

All of the men said something in a low voice, "Oh Fuck. Whoa. Holy fucking shit. Gorgeous. Very nice." When they saw my full naked body for the first time.

I slowly moved towards the man, walking all the way around to the other side of the campfire, my breasts slowly moving up and down as I walked. As I got in front of the man I reached down and lifted my dress up above my waist. While turning around my back to him I stepped across his legs straddling them.

"Holy shit! Oh My God! Jesus H Christ!" Softly came from many of the men's mouths as they sat up straightat attention in their chairs.

The man slid down in his chair a little, kind of straightening out his legs and positioning his big cock right under my pussy. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. The looks on all the men's faces watching was really turning me on. I bent my knees and lowered myself down slightly.

"Look at that pussy!" Several of the men said in a low voice as they saw my big swollen cunt lips hanging down.

I got almost to his cock and I stopped and stood back up straight. The look of disappointment went on every man's face. It was awesome just what I was hoping for actually. I was trying to act like I didn't know if I should do it or not. The man reached up with one hand, grabbed my hip and pulled me down. As I looked down between my legs I could see that he was holding his cock straight up and my cunt juice was dripping all over it. My cunt hole landed right on the big head of his cock. I stopped but he pulled down harder and the big head started splitting my pussy open stretching it out.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!" Came out of my mouth as my pussy stretched opened. As he continued pulling me down I thought yet this was another first for me. I had never gone down on a cock with my pussy before. It was a lot different than a man shoving his cock in me.

He pulled down harder and with a painful pop the big head went up into my pussy. "OHHH!" OHHHH," I yelled out quickly from the stretching pain in my pussy trying to rise back up.

He was a lot thicker then I thought he was. The man let go of his cock and put both hands on my hips. He was pulling me down while I tried to stay up. Between my own weight and him pulling me down I could not stop him. He jerked down hard on my hips and with a big drop I went down at least half way on the big cock.

"OUCH!" OHH! OUCH! Ouch!" Blurted out of my mouth loud. The sudden wide stretching of my cunt hole hurt like hell.

The man lifted me up quickly and his cock fell out of my pussy. He let go with one hand and couldn't get his cock back up to my pussy quick enough. He pulled down again shoving the head back in my cunt. He slowly lowered me about half way down then back up several times. Then, as he was lowering me down on his big cock, he just let go of me and bang my full weight dropped me all the way down on his cock.

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" Flew out of my mouth followed by, "Oh My God." It really did hurt as nearly the full length of his cock went up my cunt hole so quickly. He was much thicker and even longer than I thought. I started to pull myself up but the man grabbed my hips and held me down on the big cock. I was almost whimpering from the pain of the sudden stretching of my pussy so wide. "Ouch. Ouch. Oh my God," softly came out of my mouth.

"Take it easy babe. Relax. Take it easy," the man said to me in a low almost whispering voice.

He held me down on his big cock for the longest time then lifted me up about half way. He held me there for a second and lowered me back down. Again "Ouch," softly came out of my mouth. The severe pain was gone but it still hurt. I looked over at the guy that had first called me over to their campsite.

I said, "Your right!" After a little pause I said with a pained grin, "It is warmer over here."

"Yeah, I bet it is." the man said with a slight chuckle.

"DAMN! He's got a big dick!" I said with a bit of overwhelmingness in my voice while he slid me up and down the big shaft.

All the men broke out chuckling and laughing. One of them said, "A lot of dick huh?"

I just opened my eyes wide and rolled them and with a pained smile said, "OH YEAH!"

The man then lifted me all the way up only leaving the head of his cock in me. He lowered me all the way down as I moaned very loud. He lifted me all the way up and lowered me down for several minutes.

"HELL! I can't do shit in this position. How about letting me fuck you?" The man blurted out.

I wasn't sure what he meant and asked, "What? What? What do you want?"

"Here, get up for a second," he instructed as he lifted me up, standing me all the way up, his cock plopping down against his belly. He got up out of the chair quickly and said, "Here, come here." While grabbing my wrist and taking me over to a table and bent me over it.

He flipped my dress up to my shoulders and lifted my right leg up on the table. My right leg was bent at the knee and pushed way up on the table, my pussy all spread open for him to fuck. He may have also done it so all his buddies could see his big cock going in and out of my pussy. All the other men stood up I believe to block the view of anyone walking past. His big stiff cock was bouncing around as he moved.

"There we go. There we go." He said while spreading my right leg even more. "Oh Yeah! Now I can give you a real fuckin baby!" With that he grabbed his cock in his right hand and put it up to my cunt hole and shoved it in very deep.

"OHHHHH! OH MY GOD! Ouch!" I yelled out in painful ecstasy. Yes it hurt but felt great too. He gave me two strokes then shoved nearly all the way in my pussy. "OHHHH! Ouch. Ouch. OHHHHHHH! Came out of my mouth as it definitely went in deeper then it did when I was sitting on his lap.

"OH YEAH BABY! Now I can give you some meat," he said while sliding his cock nearly all the way in and out. He stopped with it about half way in, leaned over a bit and asked, "Can you take all of it baby? Huh. Can you take all of it?"

Without waiting for an answer he slid his cock in deep and I do mean deep. He put his hands on my ass spreading my butt cheeks open wide with his thumbs. He leaned in forcing his big cock in my pussy with a lot of force. I could actually feel my pussy stretching deep down in my cunt hole where a cock has never been before. The pain deep in my pussy was incredible as he relentlessly pushed in hard. I can so very clearly remember feeling my pussy slowly stretching and his big cock slowly sinking in deeper and deeper in my cunt hole. It was an unbelievable feeling, one I will never forget.

"You alright sweetie?" the head guy asked.

I couldn't answer... all I could do was moan and grunt as that big cock slowly sank in. It actually took quite a while before I felt his pubic bone smash up tight against my cunt hole, him still pushing in hard.

"Oh Yeah. Oh YEAH! It's all in there baby. It's all in there," he said triumphantly as though the conquering hero that had slain my pussy.

He kept in buried in my cunt me squirming on his big cock. He finally pulled nearly all the way out and slid it all the way back in giving an extra hard push a the end. He did that at least a dozen times and I swear it felt like it went in deeper each time.

"You okay sweetie?" The head guy asked again leaning in by my head where the side of my face was pressed down tight against the table top.

In a very slow and stressed voice I said, "OHH Jesus! He's got a big cock!"

With a slight chuckle he said, "YEP. That's a fact sweetie. He has got a big cock." He chuckled again and said, "Hey, a little advice?"

"What's That?" I said in an even more strained broken voice.

"HOLD ON!" He replied with a lot of sadistic tone in his voice.

Before I could even ask what he meant by that the man started banging his cock in my pussy. I mean full length strokes, or should I say thrusts. Pulling his cock nearly all the way out and then banging it all the way in hard. Bang, bang, bang one stroke right after another non stop.

"AH! AHHHH! AHHHHHH! OH! MY! GOD!" Came out of my mouth followed by the loudest grunts you ever heard every time he banged his cock all the way in my pussy. It hurt, it felt fantastic, it hurt, it felt awesome, it hurt and felt totally unbelievable. I was getting the deepest thickest fucking of my life and I couldn't begin to tell you how great it was. I'm only guessing but I would say he was a good eight inches long and like wow thick.

I let out loud, "AHHH'S! OHHHH'S! AHHHH'S!" As I had big uncontrollable orgasms, the juice being forced out between his thick cock and my tight pussy every time he shoved his cock in deep. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Came out of my mouth repeatedly in an almost muffled voice.

Everything was so intense in my pussy I couldn't believe it and the man never let up not for a second. Bang, bang, bang... one full length thrust after another... and it went on for the longest time. It was like I couldn't wait for it to end but at the same time wishing it never would end. This time I will say what men always say. I was really getting the meat laid to me and I was getting it laid to me like I had never had before. He kept pushing on the inside of my thigh trying to spread my legs wider, only they were spread as wide as they could go.

"AHH. AHHH! AHHHHH!" Started coming from his mouth.

His strokes into my pussy slowed but became even harder. The slower the strokes got the harder he slammed his cock in my pussy. He buried his cock in my pussy and held it there for a second. He pulled nearly all the way out and gave me at least a dozen very hard thrusts that actually moved the big table I was bent over. He slammed his cock in my pussy and held it buried as I felt his huge, very warm loads of cum shooting so deep in my cunt.

He moaned loud, "AHHH. AHHH! AHHH," as he unloaded his cum.

The man stayed leaning over me for several seconds panting as though trying to get his breath. He pulled back a couple inches and ground his cock deep in my pussy several times before stopping. He stood up and so very slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy. It felt like a big log sliding out of my cunt. His cock came out and dropped straight down, his cum and mine pouring out of my pussy and onto the ground.

He slapped me on my right butt cheek pretty hard and said, "You have one nice pussy darling." Then bent over and pulled up his shorts.

I stood up and said, "And you have one big cock!" While giving my cunt a little rub. "You have a bathroom I could use?" I asked.

"SURE. Right in here," the head guy said while showing me the way to their camper.

I freshened up everything and came back out. I'm always nervous when I come back out after doing something like this. I never know what to say and am always wondering what they will say.

"Sit down and get warm. You want a beer now?

"OR! How about a cup of coffee," a different guy asked.

"Yeah coffee. Coffee sounds great," I replied. Other than it being so chilly out I don't know why coffee sounded so good.

"Black?" He asked.

"Yes. Coffee's the only thing I like black," I replied with a little joking giggle. All the other guys laughed at my black comment. It was a line I had heard many times and it just popped out of my mouth for what ever reason. The fact is I had never met a black person my whole life.

They started asking me about flashing. Wanted to know if it was my first time here and what else had happened like sex and so on. I can't believe how much I got into telling them about some of my different sexual experiences I had flashing at the races both last year and this year. They especially liked the balance beam I walked on last year and the pussy lips through the hole in the chair this year. I was there for quite a while drinking a couple cups of coffee.

I said, "Well. I should be moving along; it's getting pretty late."

I was still sitting in the lawn chair when I said that. Just as I was about to stand up the man that had fucked me stepped right in front of me. His cock was still big and thick (even though soft), and was sticking out of his shorts. He reached down and lifted it up positioning the head only inches from my face.

"You ever suck a cock this big?" He asked with a bit a sadistic lust in his voice. I just sat there looking at the big cock of course not saying anything. "WELL, have you?" he asked. After a couple seconds he asked again, "Have you? Have you ever sucked a cock this big?" While very slowly stroking his cock and stretching it out long towards my mouth.

"Noooo." I said in a long drawn out way.

He said, "Well Hell. Give it a try. See how you like it," while stepping closer the head of his big cock only and inch away from mouth. Great big beads of pre-cum were oozing out his cum hole one after another and steadily dripping to the ground.

"Come on honey. Just open your mouth and I'll slide it right in," the man requested.

Did I want to? Yes. Did it look disgusting with the big beads of cum oozing out of the end of it? Yes. He moved even closer until the tip of his cock went up against my lips.

"Come on... open up baby," he said demandingly, almost ordering me to open my mouth as a lot of his pre-cum came out of his cock, onto my lips and ran down my chin. "Open up and suck my cock.

NOW!" He ordered.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled hard, squishing the head of his cock against my lips. I only slightly opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in forcing my mouth open. The big head went in my mouth and he continued pushing in and pulling on the back of my head until my mouth was nearly full of his big fat cock.

I made the sounds, "UMM. UMM." as his cock forced my mouth wide open.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it baby. That's it," he said while moaning, "Now suck it honey. SUCK IT!"

I pulled my head back pulling his cock out of my mouth (everything except the head) and then slowly went back down until my mouth was full of his cock. I slide my mouth up and down his cock over and over. I will always remember how exciting it was actually feeling his cock getting harder, getting stiff, growing in thickness, getting fatter and longer by the second, right inside my mouth. I will never forget the pungent taste of the pre-cum on my tongue. It was really turning me on like you wouldn't believe; I could feel the juice trickling out of my pussy. After sliding my mouth up and down on his cock about fourty or fifty times, he started to pull on the back of my head, forcing his cock even deeper in my mouth.

He totally filled my mouth and was trying to force the big head down my throat. Now I've sucked quite a few dicks, but they were mostly high school boys. That's a whole other story. The thing is I have always been able to deep throat every dick I ever sucked. I didn't even know what gag reflex was back then, as I do now. Well, I never had the gag reflex thing. I had always been able to deep throat. But I never tried it with a cock this long and especially this thick. Still, the man pulled on the back of my head forcing the head into my throat. I was nervous and very excited and was doing my best to relax but it wasn't easy. Just as I relaxed a little bit he did it; he shoved the big head down into my throat.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! Oh yeah that's it babe. That's it. Suck it deep baby," the man said repeatedly.

He wasn't being an idiot... he wasn't trying to shove it down my throat on every stroke; he would do it every third stroke which I got used to and was prepared. The head of his cock went into my throat the first four times but on the fifth he pulled harder on the back of my head. The big head of his cock went down my throat and I could feel more of his cock sliding in past my lips. I kind of twisted my head almost in a panic because I couldn't breath.

He pulled back pulling his cock all the way out except for the head. I gasped for air taking in a couple of deep breaths. He wasn't waiting as he filled my mouth with cock again. He pulled hard on the back of my head again forcing the big cock down my throat. He kept shoving as his cock slowly moved further in.