Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take all of it?" He asked with kind of a sadistic lust in his voice. "How about it baby.

Can you take it all?" He asked as he continued to force his cock down my throat. Then I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. Again I twisted my head and moaned. He pulled back sliding his cock all the way out of my mouth.

He bent over close to my head and said, "You suck good baby," with an excited voice. "Open wide baby. Open wide," he exclaimed while shoving his fully hard cock back in my mouth and filling it completely.

He pulled back and pushed in tightening his grip on the back of my head. He kept pushing in till the head of his cock went down my throat and he kept pushing. He stopped for a second as his pubic hair again hit my nose. Then continued shoving in until his pubic bone was smashed up tight against my lips. Now he had his cock buried all the way down my throat.

He pulled out, let me take a breath of air, and then went right back down my throat. Five times in a row he buried his cock in my throat. Ten times, fifteen times in a row he buried his cock down my throat. His cock had grown very thick, especially the huge head. He fucked just my mouth for at least twenty strokes then slid it back down my throat. He started moaning in a low deep voice.

"Ahhh. Ahhh! Suck It Baby. Suck It! AHHHH!" He said repeatedly as he stood there stiff and motionless while I slid my mouth up and down his huge cock. He grabbed the back of my head again and shoved his cock down my throat and let out very loud, "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" As he shot one then two then three big loads of warm cum down my throat.

"Ohhh. FUCK!" He moaned as the fourth big load

of cum went down my throat.

I again twisted my head but he wasn't ready to pull it out. He had a firm grip on the back of my head and with his big cock buried down my throat I couldn't do anything to get him to pull it out.

He relaxed and let his cock back out of my throat and into my mouth. Cum was still cumming out of his cock and it had a very bitter taste as it covered my tongue. He pulled back and pushed in filling my mouth three or four times, spewing more cum in my mouth. It was still very fat but getting softer and it dropped straight down as he pulled it out of my mouth.

"Whoa! That was some blow job baby. DAMN! That was nice!" The man proclaimed rather loud. All the other men did a quiet applause, so to speak.

"How ya doing? You okay sweetheart? The kind of head guy asked.

I said, like out of breath, "That's a really big dick," while twisting my head to one side, and opening and shutting my mouth, like trying to check to see if my jaw was still working okay. All the men chuckled in an excited sort of way.

"Here! Let me do something for you," the man I just sucked off said while grabbing my arm and having me stand up.

I thought now what as he took me about three steps to the table where he fucked me. He put his hands under my arms and lifted me up on the table and laid me back on my elbows. Before I knew it he had lifted my feet up on the table and had my legs spread open. He leaned down and started licking my pussy very firmly with his tongue. I mean he was licking my entire pussy from my ass hole all the way up past my clit with his big wide tongue. He sucked in my cunt lips sucked in my clit and buried his tongue in my cunt hole. Oh my how great it felt.

"Ohhh. OHHHH. OHHHHHH! OHHHHHH!" started coming from my mouth right away. I was so turned on from sucking his big cock that my pussy was ready to pop. I grabbed the edge of the table with my hands as globs of juice poured out of my pussy. I guess the other men got tired of just watching and they all moved in around the table. Just like that hands were all over my body again,

rubbing my inner thighs, feeling my breasts and squeezing my very sore nipples. At that point I didn't care what they did to me. I was so turned on all I wanted to do was have orgasms!

I couldn't help myself. I laid down flat on my back and lifted my legs up. I pulled them back and spread them wide open hooking my arms behind my knees. Of course the men all took that as do what ever you want. The nipple squeezing quickly turned into nipple sucking. One guy even started kissing me. My pussy was going crazy, one orgasm after another, and boy did those guys ever like watching my pussy cum. Juice was pouring out of me. This went on for a good half an hour. The man with the big cock eating my pussy stood up, his shorts still open and his big cock was hard again.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me across the table until my little butt was hanging over the edge of it. He stepped right up between my spread legs and rammed his big cock nearly all the way in my cunt hole on the first thrust.

"OHHH! OUCH! Oh My Gaaa!" Came out of my mouth quickly as he stretched my pussy wide open again.

By natural reflex I close my legs but he grabbed them and spread them back open. "OH MY. OH MY. OHH. OHH," again came out of my mouth as the man slowly slid his cock half way in and out of my cunt. The men spread my legs even wider apart as the man slid his cock all the way in my cunt hole. Again my cunt erupted with big orgasm.

"Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God!" came flying out of my mouth. I couldn't believe he was fucking me again.

"She is so fucking wet. DAMN! She's got a hot pussy!" The man fucking me said as though amazed.

His big cock felt so good going all the way in and out of my cunt! One of the other men reached in from my side and started flipping my clit very firmly. It drove me wild and I spread my legs wider and humped my cunt up for him to fuck. He instantly started fucking me harder, banging his cock in my cunt hole hard. Bang, bang, bang... one stroke after another.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" I grunted out loud each time he buried his cock in me. He Bang Bang Banged his cock in my pussy for more then a half an hour. He banged into my pussy so hard that the other men had to hold me in place to keep the table from flipping over or me getting pushed off. Relentlessly he banged his cock deep in my hole as I held on tight to the edge of the table.

"Ahh! AHH! AHHHHH!" Came from the man's mouth as he slammed his cock in my pussy extremely hard then held it buried deep in my pussy. He shot yet another load of cum in me followed by several short but deep strokes. I could feel his cock getting softer right in my pussy. As he pulled his cock out of my hole his cock again dropped straight down and I got up to my elbows. All the men must have taken this as a sign and they all let go of me and backed away. This without a doubt was the best sex I had yet at the races! I was really getting to love big cock and boy I sure got one tonight.

I again used the bathroom in their camper to freshen everything up. When I came out the guys asked me to spend the night. I can't say I didn't want to but knew I better get home. I said my goodbyes and headed off for the slide.

NOPE! I wasn't done flashing yet even though it was nearly five in the morning. When I got to the slide no one was there. I looked around and hell, there was no one out. I left my dress open and walked back to my car. I started the car and turned on the heat. Then leaned the seat back to rest for a moment, my dress wide open and my naked body fully exposed. I fell asleep; can you believe it... I fell sound asleep.

About forty five minutes later I was awoken from knocking on the window. I looked out and there was a cop. I thought 'oh shit I'm in trouble' now. I was half asleep and didn't even realize that my whole naked body was exposed as I opened the window. As usual I didn't say anything. Hell I had no idea what to say.

"Are you okay?" The officer asked me.

'Ah. Yeah. YES. I guess I was more tired than I thought." It was the only thing I could think to say; but in my mind, I was thinking I'm in trouble now.

To my surprise he said, "Okay. Be careful driving home. Okay."

I thought 'wow' what a break. It wasn't till I put the car in gear that I noticed my dress was wide open and the cop was looking at my naked body. Hey, another first for me... HAH! Well I never closed my dress and drove home. I took my shower, and like always, laid down on my bed spread out naked to again go over my sexual exploits of the night. I was so beat I don't remember anything until I woke up at four in the afternoon.

Well, that was my second Indy 500. Now I'm going to be off for college in two months missing the brickyard race. Bummer! As always my stories are one hundred percent true in a timeline of my real life. I can tell you that after college my life gets extremely interesting. So if you like my stories keep an eye open for them. Hope you liked this one. Bye for now, Kathy.