Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's taken him in her mouth; she is giving the head a good going over with her tongue, now she's bobbing up and down, taking several inches inside."

I imitated her movements, throwing in some voracious licking, imagining sucking his cock all the way into my stomach. With my free hand I held his ball sac, bouncing and massaging his fat cum-filled testicles. His hips started moving, pushing his dick into my mouth. One of his hands lightly touched the top of my head. He panted, "Yes! Oh yes! Yesssss!"

My hubby was getting close.

"Jesus, the look on his face, Katie must be sucking his cock to perfection. He's getting so fucking close."

I decided not to tell my husband I was well aware of our daughter's talented mouth.

I wanted to bring Ryan off as Trevor came in Katie's mouth. I twisted my lips around the head of his cock while probing his piss-hole with my tongue. The spasmodic, increasingly random, jerking of Ryan's hips let me know how close he was.

I felt the cum churn inside his balls; he was about to blow. I sucked with demonic energy. He pushed his cock deeper into my mouth; I relaxed my jaw to accommodate him. He placed his hand on the top of my head to keep himself balanced. I locked my thumb on the base of his penis, blocking the tube through which his sperm would shoot, and sucked vigorously on the head as he stabbed it in and out of my mouth.

He couldn't hold back any longer. "Ahhhhiiieeeee!" he shrieked, his trembling body wracked by the spasms of an explosive climax. "Oh! Oh! Unghhhee! Ohhhhh! Unnnneeeee!" My thumb, damming up his sperm, delayed his explosion, drawing out and lengthening the orgasmic spasms. "Uhhhhnnnnn, uuuhhhh, uuuhhhhnnngggg," he continued to moan. When I finally removed my thumb I was rewarded; he poured a full load of his sweet sticky cum in my mouth.

After a few final swipes of my tongue across the crown of his glorious tool, I stood to face him. I let a few drops of his cum drip from my mouth and slide down my face. He followed their progress, using a thumb to smear the drops that had fallen onto my breasts into my skin. Then I noticed his attention diverted to the window. I turned to look, my breasts brushing across my husband's chest, and saw Trevor leaning back in the chair, relaxing in post-orgasmic glory. Katie licked his softening cock a few times and found a fleck of his cum on her cheek, which she transferred to her mouth with a finger.

Ryan said, "That was amazing honey. I came when he did."

I put my arms around him, resting my elbows on his shoulders, my breasts against his chest. "I'm glad you liked it," and kissed his mouth, sharing with him the taste on his cum.

Katie and Trevor reassembled their clothes and left the house at 6:58. "Well," I observed, "she's obeying the rules."

At dinner, while we lingered over dessert and coffee, Ryan shared his concern over Katie's now evident sexuality and his undeniable arousal while watching her. Not one to mince words, he acknowledged he was seeing his daughter in a new way and that she turned him on. I assured him it was all natural. After twenty years of marriage, my husband trusted my judgment, what I said seemed to help.

When we got back into the car I checked my phone; it had binged during dinner. Katie had texted me. The girls had gone to Coach's house for a cook-out and strategy session. Trevor had dropped her off, but she needed a ride home. Could I pick her up around 10:15? I replied I would.

We got home about 9:50. My husband headed upstairs to bed. Sleep was never an issue with him. It was one of the reasons he was so productive. In bed at 10:00, asleep by 10:02, up at 5:00, and, most days, a mid-afternoon nap.

* * * *

Janet Jones, the school's principal, opened the door at Coach's house. I had not expected to see her and said only, "Principal Jones...," before stopping, not sure what to say. My surprise must have been evident, for she offered a quick explanation: "School policy. If students are at a teacher's house, another school employee must always be present. The gang's out back. And, please, call me Janet."

Janet Jones was a strikingly pretty blonde woman in her mid-30's. Her clothing emphasized her femininity and slender build. Tonight she was wearing a conservative lacy white blouse and leggings; I admired her figure as I followed her to the back yard. Was I was becoming a complete lech? Coach, standing before a large white board, discussing tomorrow's opponent. Most of the team was there and it was soon clear that, yes, I was becoming a complete lech. I was seeing these young women in a way I never had before. The team had more than its share of hotties and even the non-hotties looked pretty damn good. I also saw, as if my eyes had just been opened, how many of the girls were paired up. They were paying rapt attention to Coach, but many were sitting next to a partner, feet touching, fingers intertwined.

I stood in the back, trying to pay attention to Coach but distracted by all the firm young flesh. Images of these girls in various stages of undress flashed through my mind, followed by a question: how many had Katie been with – I was certainly not her first same-sex experience – and then images of Katie and these girls together. I was getting turned-on.

I felt the Principal's hand run down my spine.

"They are beautiful, aren't they?" she said.

Normally I would have dissembled, but I was caught off guard. "Yes, yes, they are."

I was saved from further embarrassment when Coach thanked the girls for coming, and approached Janet and me. We chatted while the girls packed up and said good night. Katie popped over, gave Coach and Principal Jones a big hug, and excused herself to duck down the hall to the facilities.

Upon her return we said our good nights and headed to the front door, my eyes flicking around to the remaining sweet young flesh. I hoped I wasn't being too obvious, but couldn't get their bodies out of my mind. I managed to be simultaneously troubled and struck by the irony: my incestuous affair with my daughter now seemed innocent – at least she was in the family — as opposed to my desire for her teammates.

When we got to the car there were two girls leaning against it, kissing passionately. I recognized one instantly. Cheyenne was the school's best athlete. She played first base on the softball team, forward on the basketball team, and had accepted a scholarship to the University of North Carolina for the following year. She was a few inches taller than six feet, dark brown in color, and she kept her hair short. She was small busted and her body was made-up of long lean sleek muscles. She was strength and grace personified; even the way she walked was striking. She was, in short, magnificent.

It took me longer to focus on the other girl. She was pale, at least eight half a foot shorter than Cheyenne, and had cropped red hair. She looked familiar.

"C'mon you two, break it up. Mom's here."

The girls unlocked lips and turned to me. "Hey Mrs. Stepton," the red-head said.

Now I recognized her. Andrea Wayman was a life-long friend of Katie's. The last time she came to the house her red hair came half-way down her back.

Trying to play it cool, I said, "I'm sorry Andrea, I didn't recognize you. When did you cut your hair?"

"About a month ago. This is my friend Cheyenne."

Cheyenne, with palpable self-assurance, stepped forward to shake my hand. Her grip was firm and she gave me a slow deliberate up and down look. She was used to being in control. "It's good to meet you Mrs. Stepton. Katie's always talking about you, all good."

"Glad to meet you too. Good luck tomorrow."

"Thanks."

The girls wandered off, holding hands, looking for a private spot. I stared at them until Katie interrupted, "Hey Mom."

"Sorry dear, I was just...."

I halted, unwilling to articulate the thought. Katie did so for me. "Checking out the chicks? Don't let it bother you. Everyone does; most of the school's straight chicks would switch teams for a shot at Cheyenne."

We got in the car. Katie looked around, saw no one, and gave me a big kiss, her tongue spearing into my mouth.

I pulled away. "Katie not here, somebody might see." And then, changing the subject, "What happened with Andrea?"

"She came out of the closet about a month ago. I think she was the only kid at school who didn't know she'd been in love with Cheyenne, like, for years. Then one night at a party she had too much to drink. Cheyenne walked her out back. After a few minutes neither returned and I got worried, so I went to check on them. I go outside and I find the two of them tearing each other clothes off. They haven't been able to keep their hands off each other since."

I thought of Andrea's mother, Jill, an attractive divorcee. "Does Andrea's mother know?"

"Yeah, she's having trouble with it."

Then Katie, her hand running up my leg, changed the subject. "What'd you think of the show Trevor and I put on. How did Dad react?"

"As good as we could have hoped." Her hand was working its way under my skirt. I tried to ignore her. "We'll need to come up with a scenario for you to seduce him."

I had wanted to discuss various gambits we could engineer to create the right atmosphere for Katie to do so, but she was not paying attention. Instead, she was focused on me. Was it obvious how much my short visit with her teammates had turned me on? I tried protesting, but the weakness and lust in my voice only egged her on. As we drove the darkened streets her hands roved over my body. She undid the top two buttons of my shirt and pushed her hand inside, pulling my breasts from my bra and playing with my nipples. At the first stop light she leaned me forward and undid my bra; it was only after we were done that I noticed two men, who were in the car stopped next to us, staring. At every stop thereafter she sunk her tongue into my hungry mouth; it titillated me even more when we had an audience in a near-by car. By time we got to our neighborhood she had gotten her hand in my panties; by the time we hit the driveway her fingers were deep in my pussy.

By this point I was desperate for her. In one motion I hit the button to close the garage door, turned off the ignition, and leaned to my right searching for her lips. Katie, however, was getting out her door. She tossed her shirt and bra at me and, enjoying the look of crazed- lust on my face, said, "Come with me, my little slut."

She scooted around the front of the car and into the basement. I was a couple of steps behind her. Once inside she turned to face me. She undid the belt of her long skirt, letting it slide down her legs. There, hanging between her legs, was a dildo. Not one of the ones we bought in Athens; it was much thicker and much longer. It was enormous.

Katie grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Whatta think?"

Staring at it, I blurted out, "Holy fuck! Where did you get it?"

"Becky came up a few days ago to visit with me and some of the girls. She brought it."

I studied it, staring at my well-built daughter with a massive cock dangling between her thighs. It was black, long and thick, realistically shaped except for a series of ridges, and hung heavily from Katie's body. It even had balls.

"It's got a small leather nub on it's base that presses against my clit. Becky said it's time we threw away the training wheels and rode a real bicycle."

I just stood there, not sure what to do. Katie took the initiative. She walked towards me while I kept my head down, my eyes locked on her equipment. When she reached me she kissed me gently on the cheek. It was, I realized, a child's kiss, not a lover's kiss, and she said in a child's voice, "I love you Mama." I looked in her eyes. "I love you too baby." Her hand cupped the side of my face and she kissed my lips, again with the tentative affection of a child. Despite her bravado and blossoming sexuality she was, I thought, still a girl, my girl, and required my reassurance before we took the next step.

I tried my best to provide it. When I did I was surprised by the sincerity of my own voice. It had started out as something said to reassure her, but when I was finished neither she nor I could doubt its truth. "What's happened between us, I mean you being my daughter and my lover, it's been wonderful."

When her lips returned to mine she slipped her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues dueled together, caressing and attacking each other. Katie pulled off my shirt and cupped and caressed my breasts. I reached down to grasp the thick cock between her legs. It was made of leather. It felt real, with the same sort of heavy spongy hardness as a man's cock. I began stroking it.

Katie kissed my ear and, emulating a haughty arrogant man confident that every women would want a spin on his enormous dick, said, "Are you the kind of slut who needs a really big cock to satisfy her?" I was not that kind of girl. Ryan's equipment was substantially bigger than average and big enough for me, but as I ran my hand along the dildo's enormous girth I felt a strange tingling between my thighs. Maybe for one night, maybe tonight, I was that kind of slut.

Katie sensed my capitulation. Enjoying her power over me, she said firmly, "I have some lube in my purse, but why don't you suck it first."

Her hands went to my shoulders, pressing me down. I dropped to my knees.

Katie's words had acted instantly on my cunt: intense heat turned to a quick boil, waves of pleasure coursed through my body. And while my pussy lips swelled and I juiced up, still I thought what difference would it make to Katie. "But you won't feel it," I said softly.

"Don't be so sure, I have a very sensitive cunt. Plus, what could be a bigger turn-on then watching my Mom on her knees sucking my oversized dick. Think how hot I'll be when your done. Think how hard I'll be when I fuck my Mom's sweet cunt."

My concern retreated in the face of this sexy promise. I held it in my hands. How exactly was I going to do this? It was big, bigger than any cock I'd ever known. I stretched my jaw several times and tried, without success, to take the head in my mouth. Katie was determined, however, and pushed it into my face. As it bulldozed its way past my teeth – thank god it didn't complain when I nicked it – my lips, jaws, and cheeks grudgingly gave way under the pressure. I relaxed and focused on the sensation. While it looked real and felt real, it didn't pulsate like my husband's dick. I gave it several short licks and noted it didn't taste real; it tasted like a dildo.

But none of this really mattered. I wanted to suck my daughter's cock; I wanted to give her a first class blow-job. With just the head in my mouth I built up my spit and found, with determination, that my face could absorb more and more of its impressive length. Katie, in turn, moaned as the base of the dildo ground against her cunt and clit. Her hands drifted down to caress the side of my face and I focused on rubbing the base of the cock against her sex. I realized that, unlike a real cock, I could hold it firmly in my mouth and started to bob my head up and down and twist it into my daughter's groin. Katie moaned, louder and longer this time. A few momentary urges to gag were forgotten. I began to revel in my daughter's delighted coos and the massive cock forced into my face.

Katie's grip on my head tightened. She started to shake and her legs wobble. "Oh Mama, that's so good, I need to sit down." She lowered herself onto the couch while the dildo remained buried in my mouth. When she was done I went back to working on the fake cock, stuffing my face with it and pushing it against Katie's clit. Katie was content to lean back and enjoy. I looked up and watched her breasts bounce in time with my movements, her bright blue eyes dance in delight, her full lips quiver. My hand dropped to my sex, frantically fingering my clit. I was ready to be stuffed like I'd never been stuffed before.

I pulled my face off the giant toy. A long string of saliva stretched from it to my lower lip until it snapped and swung onto my breast. My mouth and tongue were numb and battered. "Fuh-fuck," I said, my hand rubbing the dildo from top to bottom, working my spit into it. "Please fuck me, please."

Katie smiled, triumphant. "That's the best blow job I've ever had. Daddy is very lucky. Now, give me your hand"

She accepted my proffered hand and guided me onto the couch. I wanted to get on top so I could control the movements when I took that monster in my cunt. But Katie would have none of it. She placed a hand on my chest, pushing me on my back. I spread my legs. Katie moved between them, leaned forward, and positioned the cockhead in line with my cunt. Her large lovely breasts dangled above my face and I caught one of her perfect tits in my mouth and sucked, ravenous for its taste and firmness.

When the cockhead pressed on my pussy lips I felt a stab of apprehension. Had I lubed it enough? Would my pussy be wet enough? Would I spilt wide open?

I got my answer. Katie pushed the head of the cock inside me. I grunted in pleasure-pain and she moved in another inch. I moaned into the breast stuffing my mouth. The dildo was spreading the walls of my cunt, stretching me. I let Katie's breast slip from my mouth and said only, "Holy fuck," as Katie sank deeper inside. She was holding her body above mine. I looked between us. I couldn't believe the sight of that giant thing disappearing inside me or assimilate the feeling of spreading wide as she continued to push into me. Happily, I had been so focused on giving Katie the perfect blow job that I was not fully cognizant on how turned on I was; my cunt was a swamp of fuck juice.

I rolled my hips, fucking myself on what was already inside me. The pleasure was intense. I wanted her deeper, but she remained cautious as she carefully sank the immense tool into me. I relaxed, signaling that I was ready, and Katie let another inch slide into me. I again rolled my hips and bounced a little, getting used to the deeper penetration. She was deeper inside me than anyone had ever been before. It was the biggest cock I'd ever known and it felt so fucking good.

I looked back to Katie. She was studying my face, gauging my reactions. Joy, I was sure, rippled across my countenance; nothing now mattered but getting my rocks off. Katie rolled her hips slightly and I matched her movements. And then the insuperable happened; our groins joined; I felt the leather of the harness press against me; the entire dildo was inside. "Oh fuck, fuck," I moaned, feeling the walls of my cunt stretch around the impossibly thick cock. Katie spread her arms and lowered herself to me. Her tits pressed flat against mine. I felt the muscles of her legs and arms move against me and, as I ran my hands down her back, her lean powerful torso. I was about to get the fucking of my life.

Her voice was quiet, but confident. "Mommy dear, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." When Katie began moving her hips, penetrating me with her tool. The fire inside me intensified, approaching unbearable levels. At first I was completely at her mercy, grunting only, "Uh, uh, uh," as her silky, powerful hips rolled against me, pushing the giant dildo around inside. I grabbed her butt for leverage and found the strength to move with her. Katie, however, wanted control, she wanted to dictate the action and pace, and when she used her powerful legs to ram the cock deeper. I offered no resistance, letting my daughter and her oversized cock dictate my movements.

Pain and pleasure filled my cunt hole. I was being invaded by the biggest cock I'd ever known, but my daughter knew what she was doing. As she continued to fuck me the pleasure grew and the pain receded. She also expertly ground her clit against the harness. We had been lovers long enough; I recognized what her low murmurings and the way her body moved against mine meant; Katie was loving it. I took her head in my hands, angling her mouth to mine, my lips caressing hers before my tongue pushed inside.